SO6P Sasuke vs Kaido and Big Mom

• 118 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll SO6P Sasuke vs Kaido and Big Mom (80 votes)

Sasuke violates, too much hax 75%
The Emperors physically dominate 11%
Kaido solos 13%
Linlin solos 1%

•War arc 6 paths Sasuke

•Hybrid Kaido and Bigger Mom

•In-Character but Serious

•Starting distance: 50ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unworried said:
@paxa said:

Scaling to Toneri and The Last BM Nardo

Neither of which is even remotely close to small planetary

love it or hate it, that's the amount of energy needed to move the moon out of its natural orbit and towards the earth.

And that while also cutting it in half simultaneously.

If you think that the likes of Kaido and Big Mom challenge Naruto god tiers then you don't use feats as a means of measuring strength and are probably deluding yourself.

Avatar image for miguelcervantes
MiguelCervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MiguelCervantes
No Caption Provided

#DCandMarvelNeedsToDie

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man had to find a different Sasuke to low ball lmao

OT: Sasuke one shots

See? Lmao

''Sasuke doesn't have tanking feats without Susano'o, so he gets one shotted by a single melee fist''

Lmao

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unworried said:
@paxa said:

love it or hate it, that's the amount of energy needed to move the moon out of its natural orbit and towards the earth.

No Caption Provided

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny if it's a joke, funnier if it isn't

Unworried

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Unworried

@manimalman: Can you give it to me because I forgot. Also the mass of Naruto's moon, which doesn't resemble ours in any way

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unworried: 3 days. The moon mass is tricky, since while it is hollowed out to an unknown degree, it also has earth like gravity.

And moving a fully solid moon is something thats already happened twice in the series

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

Moving the Moon against the GBE is

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman said:
@unworried said:
@paxa said:

No Caption Provided

Cool,didnt know i can push the Moon away

No Caption Provided

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:

Cool,didnt know i can push the Moon away

Avatar image for deactivated-6488abe71c145
deactivated-6488abe71c145

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cmon......Quora lmao

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Kaido or Big M drop the fodder

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Kajin_Style

Man had to find a different Sasuke to low ball lmao

OT: Sasuke one shots

Sorry, can't tell them apart. There is so little difference and so much happening in one arc. The powercreep got fuckin' insane. I got a better one for ya.

No Caption Provided

Oh look, still weak to bladed weapons. Neat!

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Childish fan base

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: borushiki>BM & kaido

Also op characters get hurt by normal steel swords all the time

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1: that’s actually true if they use conquers infusion

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny, people expect a better argument out of me besides meme posts and stomps when I can't even get a some durability feats for Sasuke and only get "Sasuke stomps" as a response. Anyway...

--------------------------------------

At Topic: So with no durability proven to exist for Sasuke let's move on to speed, his bread and butter. I'm sure fans will put him on par with Naruto's FTL feat, hell greater cause he's the edgelord ninja. So let's roll with that, Sasuke at FTL+

So to figure where Big Mom & Kaido stand we look to Luffy:

This gif has gotten so much use from me!
This gif has gotten so much use from me!

So comparing that to Naruto's which is a far closer, almost point blank range attack. Let's assume that Naruto is better in this instance so speed wise: So6p Naruto > Post-time Skip Luffy. Fair, no?

Cool...

Now let's add in the G2 modifier of at least x3 stat boost, cause while others says 4x or 5x. I'm gonna lowball for this example! Now we consider G4 being a x3 to G2 in speed and power, so we are up to x9? Naw let's go x6 for Base Luffy, for extra lowball.

Big Mom in her clash with Luffy, casually and effortlessly blocks then deflects x6 FTL G4 Luffy's Bazooka attack:

Loading Video...

So now let's go over to Katakuri's fight where Luffy gets clowned by the Eel-mouth man who can see into the future and out pace x6 FTL Luffy. So let's put Katakuri at x7 FTL just to keep the lowballing extra low. During this fight, Luffy learns how to use the same Future Sight ability of Katakuri and becomes x7 Luffy. He then reveals his Snakeman form which utterly blitzs Katakuri making it x8 FTL. Katakuri focuses up and keeps up so now he's x8 FTL. In some of their best animated exchanges Katakuri absolutely proves how powerful Future Sight is:

Loading Video...

With fists stated to go faster and faster the longer they travel, Katakuri manages to not only keep up with this insane barrage of fists but dodge it like a pro. For badass factor that's totally a x9 FTL feat. Yet Luffy still at the end manages to cap a slightly faster than himself opponent.

Now we move to Wano and upon first met with Luffy, Kaido outright blitzes and oneshots:

No Caption Provided

So x10 FTL Kaido! Totally, no other way to explain a blitz like that. So this same Kaido manages to met up with Big Mom and these two just weren't having it and get into their own slugfest:

Loading Video...

The two walk away prove to each other they still got it and if Big Mom was capable enough to prove she can stand toe to toe with Kaido then she is clearly x10 FTL too! I know right? Fastest granny in the world, bro. This would also explain why she was so casual with Luffy in their first exchange. She was just in another level.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There is my satire filled evidence of the two Yonko's speed stats. So we are putting to x10 FTL (heavy lowballed number) folks against Sasuke who is only FTL+.. maybe 2x FTL if we reaaallly push it. Hell you could say x5 FTL and he still have to deal with two people at twice his speed.

So.. questions?

Let's address those:

• Q: This is stat stacking!
  • A: No, this is people accomplishing feats using their raw stats and haki abilities which is also based off their own raw stat: mental will power.
  • Q: FTL One Piece is a myth!
  • A: This is you being close-minded, cause it in your head you know if you accept this truth, your favorite verse loses.
  • Q: Pacifista Laser aren't real lasers!
  • A: The guy who invented them is 500 years ahead of his time. He made cyborg animal robots as a child to help his village out. He has figured out how to make devil fruits eat objects and managed to recreate them. He's full on androids that can fight superhumans and on top of that every other scientist in the series wish they were as badass as Vegapunk. Even Judge with his mastery of genetics, super soldier clones, raid suits, wishes his dick was as big as Vegapunk's. So TLDR: They are real fuckin' lasers.
  • Q: This is all wank nonsense from a fanboi!
  • A: Pot calling kettle black. :P
  • Q: Ok but it doesn't feel that why in the anime, why?
  • A: Oh a real question! Common TV trope. When characters go too fast, the show has to slow thing down for the audience to keep up and see the speedy exchanges. They do some fancy special effects for this but after like 2 or 3 times, the audience is caught up and everything seems normal. It also helps with pacing and fitting shows into 30min blocks. Gotta fill in that air time bro!

------------

That's my Ted Talk, thank you everybody!~

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buggy wins and rofl stomps the foddeverse the Naruto verse is fodder all of the characters are wall level and even One Piece mid tiers are Multiversal scaling to Mont’D Or’s pocket dimension.

Shinobiroar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: naruto and sasuke at ftl+ Is really a lowball if u upscale from a no chakra adult naruto dodging photons the massive gap between a no chakra base adult naruto and spsm adult naruto is so massive

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos them along with Luffy.

Jerseyisamao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Jerseyisamao

Since Kajin is here, I’ll go off topic. Either one of the characters here fondles the fodder Akame verse.

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@paxa said:
@xebec said:
@paxa said:
@xebec said:
@akumu said:

@xebec: amaterasu gengetsu gg

amaterasu confirmed kills: 1

also that shit can be dodged, and OP characters hold the speed advantage by quite a large margin.

genjutsu won't kill them

so sasuke has no win con, and is outstated to oblivion.

Once again i am asking how Sasuke wins this

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Lol,EoS Sauce is Small Planetlevel.In what world is he outstated

small planet level based on:

___

waiting for you to fill the gaps

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

So6P saske doesn't scale to toneri

and toneri isn't small planet level anyway

try harder next time

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: naruto and sasuke at ftl+ Is really a lowball if u upscale from a no chakra adult naruto dodging photons the massive gap between a no chakra base adult naruto and spsm adult naruto is so massive

Gotta present the panel, chapter, episode or something to back up that claim. The only LS feat people keep bringing up is the Madara one. You could argue dodging Raikage so easily might be FTL, but then you have to accept the same for Pre-timeskip Luffy who did the same to Enel.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since Kajin is here, I’ll go off topic. Either one of the characters here fondles the fodder Akame verse.

@jdogg said:

Ah yes, be my excuses to avoid CaVs and not try harder than that in these threads. LOL

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec: So,BM Nardo>EoS Sauce?Holy shit

And yes Toneri is.On the other Hand Meme is mountainlevel at best

JDogg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OP copium. They don't got feats on Sauce level ergo he oneshots them.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinobiroar said:

Gotta present the panel, chapter, episode or something to back up that claim. The only LS feat people keep bringing up is the Madara one.

Yes and that Madara was only 1 eyed, which got outpaced by Naruto and Sasuke's combined attack, also Sasuke caught him while Madara was getting away

And Kaguya escaped from Sasuke's attack

@kajin_style said:

@jerseyisamao said:

@jdogg said:

Ah yes, be my excuses to avoid CaVs and not try harder than that in these threads. LOL

You have no right to cry about CaVs when you dodged my CaV offer numerous times

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen said:

@mcu-defender333: @jieldre:

He doesn’t have Bijuu access here, but still has PS.

@gilateen said:

@jieldre: Kaido can still use his flame dragon mode.

Bet...

Sasuke loses then

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:
@kajin_style said:
@shinobiroar said:

Gotta present the panel, chapter, episode or something to back up that claim. The only LS feat people keep bringing up is the Madara one.

Yes and that Madara was only 1 eyed, which got outpaced by Naruto and Sasuke's combined attack, also Sasuke caught him while Madara was getting away

@kajin_style said:

@jerseyisamao said:

@jdogg said:

1. That basically puts Sasuke at FTL+ like I said.

2. That's not me crying about CaVs, that's me proving how useless they are when there is obvious bias and hate boners for regular debaters.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Alisupo1
@kajin_style said:
@alisupo1 said:
@kajin_style said:
@shinobiroar said:

@kajin_style said:

@jerseyisamao said:

@jdogg said:

1. That basically puts Sasuke at FTL+ like I said.

You never said that. And just to add that Kaguya thing happened before Kaguya amped herself with more chakra.

2. That's not me crying about CaVs, that's me proving how useless they are when there is obvious bias and hate boners for regular debaters.

There's not bias in CaVs. There are just arguments.

Avatar image for deactivated-62e230726f142
deactivated-62e230726f142

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece characters are practically built to dump on Naruto characters. I know that's a hot take so let me justify it as briefly as I can. Also just to be clear I know nothing about Boruto, I'm just talking about Shippuden.

The most advanced techniques in One Piece focus on precision whereas Naruto has more large scale attacks that look much more impressive but don't have as much potency as One Piece can offer. I'll be surprised if we ever see Mihawk for example cut the moon in half like Toneri, but I'm also completely confident that Mihawk can blitz and shred Toneri into ribbons. A "fodder" character like Don Sai can split a continent, a continent made of a special ice far stronger than any material we have on our planet, so what do you think an emperor can do? How about a multi-continental (potency) attack that's also doing internal damage? Nice.

Speed not being equalized is also a death sentence for Sasuke in this battle. Base Luffy in his first post time skip showing dodged multiple lasers as causally as possible and called them too slow. Light speed in Naruto is reserved for the top tiers. Even though Minato for example is faster than light, probably several times faster, he'd be slow in the One Piece world and against a top tier with future sight his teleportation would be worthless as well.

Speaking of observation haki, it counters genjutsu. Genjutsu wouldn't even work on One Piece characters without haki because they have no chakra network, but regardless of that observation haki is separate from one's ordinary senses which is what genjutsu manipulates.

So my verdict for this battle is that either of these emperors, even the queen of jobbers Linlin, would be able to easily blitz and overpower Sasuke. It'd be like Luffy's first encounter with Kaido except even worse because Sasuke is vastly slower and this is a serious fight with a stronger form of Kaido and a second emperor beside him. I get why most people think One Piece characters aren't this strong, even if Luffy gets 100x stronger his punches will look the same, but when you look at the way these characters fight and the DBZ-esque power jumps we've seen over the years you should realize that just because they aren't as visually impressive as some other shonen characters they hit far harder than most.

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sasuke, mismatch

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Internal damage is nothing new to Naruto. He has been throwing punches that send shockwaves through his enemies internal organs since he acquired Sage mode. Multiple people have tanked rasengans that send most of their energy through opponents bodies instead of doing blunt front damage.

Cope harder.

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unworried: Then why doesn't the force of the Sun's gravity do it? Maybe because this source is BS.

InfiniteGear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke should just two shot

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: Kabuto's basic kit is internal damage. He can sever muscles on contact without damaging the skin and even uses this on Naruto's heart.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redfyve said:

One Piece characters are practically built to dump on Naruto characters. I know that's a hot take so let me justify it as briefly as I can. Also just to be clear I know nothing about Boruto, I'm just talking about Shippuden.

The most advanced techniques in One Piece focus on precision whereas Naruto has more large scale attacks that look much more impressive but don't have as much potency as One Piece can offer. I'll be surprised if we ever see Mihawk for example cut the moon in half like Toneri, but I'm also completely confident that Mihawk can blitz and shred Toneri into ribbons.

Naruto just has higher attack power overall, mihawk (nor anyone else in OP) has shown to be toneri's level so he isn't cutting anything even if he could blitz. Also plenty of top and god tiers focus more percision that big flashy explosions like sasuke and isshiki.

A "fodder" character like Don Sai can split a continent, a continent made of a special ice far stronger than any material we have on our planet, so what do you think an emperor can do? How about a multi-continental (potency) attack that's also doing internal damage? Nice.

A lot wrong with the icesheet thing. 1, we know he isnt going dozens of km into the continental crust, only about 10m where the tresure is. 2 we don't know how long the split was, we don't know the dimensions of it or if he split it from end to end. In the anime the split is shown to only be like 300m and its not that wide either. 3 the split is only possible to the special vibrations they use in their fighting style. It's not something that can scale to anyone else.

Speed not being equalized is also a death sentence for Sasuke in this battle. Base Luffy in his first post time skip showing dodged multiple lasers as causally as possible and called them too slow. Light speed in Naruto is reserved for the top tiers. Even though Minato for example is faster than light, probably several times faster, he'd be slow in the One Piece world and against a top tier with future sight his teleportation would be worthless as well.

Speed is pretty weird, first up, luffy aim dodged those lasers. Plus oda's not consistent about speed at all. You've got injured preskip zoro supposedly dodging a LS attack then multiple stronger characters getting tagged by falling objects and other things that clearly aren't that fast, and luffy getting cuaght by a guy going 200kmh. I think they're LS but I don't see anyone below yonko commander tier on that level.

Speaking of observation haki, it counters genjutsu. Genjutsu wouldn't even work on One Piece characters without haki because they have no chakra network, but regardless of that observation haki is separate from one's ordinary senses which is what genjutsu manipulates.

Knowing you're in a genjutsu=/=escaping a genjutsu. Just being able to sense what's real doesnt actually stop the effects like paralysis, sleep induction, mind control, memory erasure etc.

So my verdict for this battle is that either of these emperors, even the queen of jobbers Linlin, would be able to easily blitz and overpower Sasuke. It'd be like Luffy's first encounter with Kaido except even worse because Sasuke is vastly slower and this is a serious fight with a stronger form of Kaido and a second emperor beside him. I get why most people think One Piece characters aren't this strong, even if Luffy gets 100x stronger his punches will look the same, but when you look at the way these characters fight and the DBZ-esque power jumps we've seen over the years you should realize that just because they aren't as visually impressive as some other shonen characters they hit far harder than most.

They hit hard, just not hard enough to stack up to EOS naruto characters

Kyle24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greythejiren: sasuke isn’t one of those characters and it’s confirmed training doesn’t increase your internal durability. Ergo sasuke is not getting back up from any conquers infusion attacks.

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke should stomp

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I am once again asking for 1 single attack that Sasuke has that can put down Big Mom or Kaido

just 1, how hard can it be

mfs keep spamming "sasuke stomps" with literally 0 arguments

i don't wanna hear a mf complain about OP wank ever again on this site

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

GreyTheJiren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By GreyTheJiren
@edgelord91 said:

sasuke isn’t one of those characters and it’s confirmed training doesn’t increase your internal durability. Ergo sasuke is not getting back up from any conquers infusion attacks.

Sasuke physically is far beyond characters like Juubito you know and he is almost on par with Naruto.

Juubito has better feats than Kaido and BM.

Did vsb again influence CV community with their shitty calculation wank of OP verse? So now they think OP is on the same level as Naruto or Sasuke. Shit's hilarious. I always said that this site does follow VSB no matter how dumb it is.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By GangOrca
@unworried said:
@manimalman said:
@unworried said:
@paxa said:

No Caption Provided

"Given enough time" well that's one way to put it lmao.

Moving the moon at the speed Naruto and Sasuke did requires moon-small planet levels of power, not that you or I could ever move the moon due to all the other forces acting on it or because of our extremely limited strength in comparison.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos Fodder Piece.

rip_kaiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By rip_kaiza

Sasuke wins due to genjutsu and soul rip if he doesn't get blitzed.

Sasuke 8/10