Snydercut Superman vs Large MCU Villains

• 122 results
keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Snydercut Superman vs Large MCU Villains (115 votes)

Supes steamrolls these statues 37%
Team absolutely demolishes him 41%
Thanos pimpslaps him solo 23%

A bloodlusted Supes

Team is IC

Knowledge is basic

Standard gear, no infinity Stones

Base Thanos, Vibranium Ultron, Loki, Hela, Ronan, Kaecilius, Yellow Jacket, Abomination, Malekith, Kurse, Killmonger, Ghost, Vulture, The Real Mandarin (Wenwu), Fake Mandarin (Aldrich Killian), Mysterio, Whiplash, Iron Monger and Zemo

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

• 
KarlHeisenberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6156f1d2abe5e
deactivated-6156f1d2abe5e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos do not solo, so as Hela

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MikeMageo

Clark gets stomped.

Avatar image for brawlmetaknight
BrawlMetaKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BrawlMetaKnight

More statues for Superman...

Wait, Supes in bloodlusted? He throws a mountaintop at them and blitzes/HV's the survivors.

Avatar image for brawlmetaknight
BrawlMetaKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: So you think the weaker and a couple human level ones like Killmonger, Ghost, Vulture, The Real Mandarin (Wenwu), Fake Mandarin (Aldrich Killian), Mysterio, Whiplash, Iron Monger and Zemo can beat Supes individually?

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WizardKing

A lot of characters listed here could solo. I'll explain below.

Thanos: Thanos outclasses Clark in strength, durability and skill and has a weapon that could one-shot Clark, Thanos's only problem would be tagging Clark with Clark's speed and flight advantage. Thanos wins 10/10.

Hela: Same reasons as above, but now Clark has to deal with Hela's blade spam and regeneration. Hela wins 10/10.

Ultron: Clark has no way of putting Ultron down, and Ultron scales to Thor in strength, and Thor is much stronger than Clark. Ultron wins 10/10.

Loki: Again, Clark has no way of putting Loki down, and Loki can use his illusions to his advantage to stab Clark with his daggers which could cut Thor. Loki wins 10/10.

Note: I'm not scaling this Loki to What If Loki because they're not from the same timeline.

Abomination: Same reasons with Thanos, except he doesn't have a weapon. Abomination wins 10/10.

Kurse: Same reasons as Abomination. Kurse wins 10/10.

Yellow Jacket: Now, Clark does have a massive stats advantage, but Yellow Jacket could shrink and kill Clark with a Pym disc without being noticed. Yellow Jacket wins 10/10 because Clark never blitzes his opponents in character.

Clark does beat the rest tho, although you could make a case for Ghost and Kaecilius.

Slash03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark gets destroyed

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KryptonianKing88

@thevamphunter: aren't you forgetting FTL Wonder Woman and how's she fodder to Superman in speed? Thanos has baseline FTL scaling, reacting to lightspeed attacks, Superman scales higher into FTL by blitzing characters with baseline FTL feats.

Thanos still oneshots so it doesn't really matter, but still...

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@kryptonianking88: Don't forget batman's consistently FTL

Batman >>>>>>>>> LS HV

No Caption Provided

Loading Video...

4:12

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s simply to fast MCU fans can cry all they want they cannot react to him quicksilver is a speedster by MCU standards and he’s only as fast as a billet -_-.

Clark uses heat vision and turns his head

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s simply to fast MCU fans can cry all they want they cannot react to him quicksilver is a speedster by MCU standards and he’s only as fast as a billet -_-.

Clark uses heat vision and turns his head

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

DCEU Fans:

No Caption Provided

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I guess people literally forgot the world engine was a thing :/. Doomsday and Clark were also genuinely able to hurt each other, when both literally took a nuke. This shouldn't even be a question of whether or not he can't hurt them. He has proven his stats to be far surperior.

GatotKaca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Kurse, Hela, Thanos, Ultron all solo. Superman AP scales far below a small fraction of 300 KT Nuke that reduced him to the skeleton. He will never put down any of them and gets one-shotted when they hit him

Literally debunked that in front of raijar to the point where he couldn't even argue against it anymore.

So please stop saying that.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AllHellKingDox

@mikemageo: what exactly did those gifs prove? My point still Remains, can’t even have logical debates because MCU fans take this way to personal the insane low balling followed by insane high balling MCU vs DCEU gone get the Dragonball treatment

MikeMageo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: A few instances of Clark not blitzing/being fodder

People like to wank the world engine feat as well, but it is highly overrated and comes from a film where Supes has low ends like these

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

If you took a nuke point blank without being ripped to shreds or vaporized, you pretty much proved how durable your skin and bones are. He looked drained, so if anything thats more on the radiation and possibly heat than the impact of explosion.

I don't know if anyone is trying to say he tanked it though, but 99% of the time, thats going to be better several tiers better than taking anything like this.

1:30 The entire city was lit up despite how far away they were from orbit, its a genuine nuke, and you should know nukes are capable of destroying entire cities.

Loading Video...

Anyway you look at it, thats a multiple of tiers better than taking anything near this.

No Caption Provided

or this

No Caption Provided

So no matter how much you are trying to make these feats out as impressive, logically speaking thats nowhere near a nuke... like at all.

You'd need a more impressive feat from Thor, and I believe he has, but with the feats like these you posted alone, you really can't say the same for him taking a nuke and even having a body remaining. Thats well above mid tier standards at that point.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gatotkaca: nice seeing you, but who were you again?

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@eredin12:

He was knocked out, a lot of his body mass was gone, as well as his eyes, radiation does not do something like that instantly, and he had no burns to claim heat either. This was KE, in fact even in MoS Snyder compared it to other weapons which deal damage mostly by KE when he said he was not sure can he survive Nuke.

and he got killed by it( practically) sun healed him back to life

He was drained. radiation, heat or whatever you want to think it is.

His body remained completely intact, no blood, no broken bones, just drained, and survived enough to recover. Even if he was knocked out or close to death, its still a nuke, a city busting blast. It means its going to take A LOT and I mean A LOT more than what you've shown with that ship to even do anything to Superman.

mind you that was just a small fraction of the small 300 KT Nuke that hit him since Doomsday absorbed 90% of it and released it on the island in a 2 miles large explosion, which is almost the entire energy of 300 KT Nuke, only a small part of it hit Superman and still did this to him:

When was it ever claimed that Doomsday absorbed the blast to a point he can reduce its damage? The explosion in the sky wouldn't have been as big as it was then. That also contradicts exactly what you posted. If they wanted to put the question for the audience whether or not a kryptonian survived a nuke while watching the film, then he'd have to take the full force of it. Otherwise there is no point in even saying so. Any way of claiming the nuke wasn't at full force just sullies the scene for no reason and goes against their intent.

Being killed by a fraction of 300 KT Nuke is nothing compared to no selling explosion that destroyed ship which no-sold impact stated to be comparable to large meteor impacts by filmmakers, meaning around Megaton of TNT KE range, that Nuke he took is nowhere near this, like at all

They are not the ones claiming its around a megaton range in damage. They only said they were like meteors which come in various forms and sizes. They didn't even say "large" which btw is very subjective.

You should take the damage from what you see in the film. Instead of looking at metrics and units from claims anyone can make, just compare the scenes and the obvious damage done. And fyi

This isn't anywhere close to a megaton
This isn't anywhere close to a megaton

I don't know if you've ever had an idea of what a megaton is supposed to look like. The info you'd need to know is that even kilotons can destroy areas from miles away.

Ofc Thor has better feats than this as well, but even this is more than enough for my point, he literally not sold something far stronger than what killed Clark. In fact what happened to Clark is a pretty mid-tier, since even MCU Loki has done stuff like:

So why is something thats the equivalent to a 100,000 times stronger than a repulsor blast presented like that? Thats already to a point thats too difficult to believe. The two scenes you are comparing, literally look the opposite.

And why does Thor even get bothered by repulsor blasts anyway.

Loading Video...

This actually goes to a point the guidebooks are extremely contradictory to what is shown in the film. At least from what I know, MCU has been fairly consistent with its feats if you aren't looking at statements written by who knows whose writing that.

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman solo fodder MCU Vers

Avatar image for supremekilla010
SupremeKilla010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@achillesspawn:

Neither of them solo. And ultron gets melted with heat 3.5million kelvin heat vision

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No stones no chance

SM is too fast, too strong

3.5 million K melts everyone

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

I see no proof of that tbh.

His body did not remain intact, a lot of his body mass and eyes were gone,

Excuse me????

No Caption Provided

Why do I see a full body?

No Caption Provided

The point was that he still had a body after taking in a nuke. His muscle's looked wrinkled but he still looked like he could function. Thats why he was alive and why he managed to revive.

as for blood, almost nobody in DCEU bleed, hell when Doomsday stabbed Superman in the chest and killed him, there was not much if any blood coming irrc.

Nobody in DCEU gushes out blood like an R18 movie, but they do bleed, and they do get torn apart. When Superman got stabbed he literally got a giant spike all the way through his body. Thats my definition of actually getting torn. The nuke didn't do any of that. Any part of his limbs being cut, any part with visible damage or tearing on Superman weren't done by the nuke.

Destroying something that no sells Megatons of TNT worth of impact>>>Dying to 5% or less of 300KT Nuke

It was stated by filmmakers that he absorbed and released it on the island in a 2 miles large explosion, which is almost the entire energy of 300 KT Nuke

You can survive Nuke while just being hit by a small fraction of it, which was the case here, you don't need to be hit by the full force of it to survive it?

Untrue, they never stated that he absorbs it like a sponge. When he gets hit, explosions still happen.

Loading Video...

So there is no hint of him ever absorbing anything that he can reduce its damage. The damage he takes is what causes him to get stronger, not literal absorption.

Also are you even reading this?

No Caption Provided

All that was said was that he made the entire terrain in a 2 mile radius black streaky rocks. That had nothing to do with your point.

They never mentioned any forms or sizes, they talked only about the impact and said it is comparable to ones from Meteors large enough to hit the ground since you know smaller ones, like one in Russia which had 10 000 tons explode in the atmosphere, they need to be rather big to impact the ground, hence why i said around megaton level impact

There is nothing more flawed than trying to judge the power of impact in movies and fiction in general by collateral damage it makes when we have other stuff we can use to quantify it as we have here, that would be like arguing SSB Vegeta is bomb level

See above, you should not use collateral damage to judge power in fiction, writers ignore that pretty much all the time

If you see hulk busting a planet, he busted a planet. If you see someone busting a country he busted a country. If you try to make it more than what it already is then its already a flaw to your own argument.

The reason we don't argue Vegeta being bomb level is because he already had feats before that proves he has gone far beyond planet through scaling and visuals. I am not dragon ball expert, but then I know we've already seen Vegeta do feats that proves his destructive capabilities. What if he didn't have those feats beforehand? Then we'd have nothing to prove for Vegeta being a high tier, but truth is that he has feats.

What you are doing with with the ships is that you are trying to scale them up to proportions they were never even close to having. A megaton of damage can clear things from miles away, even kilotons. The ship only destroyed a small landmass from Wakanda, and when I say small, its really nothing at all close to a nuke.

He does not, just irritated and sent flying,

If he was sent flying as much as Loki was, the guy known to be stronger and more durable than Loki, then how does your "100,000x" stronger blast fly? Unless you are saying that Loki is 100,000x more durable than Thor then :P.

Superman is more than bothered by bullets for comparison

Clark feels bullets like 60mph baseballs

If anything he literally took them without flinching afterwords as soon as he flew up. :P. Its not like Superman hasn't taken worse.

If your point was comparing, I don't think at any point was Thor ever going to no sell a repulsor blast. I'm pretty sure its meant to be written that he was going to be bothered by it. He's stronger than Iron Man for sure, but never was it going to be to a point there'd be no fight.

And its also strange to me that Loki could get hit by something 100,000x stronger than what Thor was bothered by without something big happening. I don't think anyone in their right mind would have thought it was that much more powerful than the explosion you are scaling it off to.

KingCobra4297

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos, Hela and kaecillius are the only ones stand a chance and probably Kaecillius bfrs him or Thanos and Hela take supes down tegother

Possibly abomination could keep up a fight but other than the team wins with Thanos, Hela and kaecillius as MVPs

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By red_ruby_petal

@eredin12:

Sure he still had body i did not deny that, but a lot of his body mass was gone, hell just look at his arm, only reason he was alive is sun which regenerated him

Nuke did not stab like that but it still did vape a decent amount of his body mass and practically killed him until sun healed him

Well if he a had a body then at we can agree with that. Its a decent amount of damage, but the reason its impressive is because its a nuclear bomb.

and when DD stabbed him, Clark did not bleed at all, I just checked, so " no blood" part should not really be used in DCEU threads

Cmon, I said it doesn't have to be gushing blood like an R18 movie, and I saw bloodstains on his suit at his hole. But in the case you don't see any blood at all, if you are bleeding or have cuts, its means a part of you was torn. Doomsday putting a hole in his chest is the most damage Clark has ever taken directly to his body, enough to break through his entire ribcage and chest cavity.

So if you don't see blood, then forget about that, but the point that the nuke didn't tear him down like how Doomsday tore him through.

He does though, a sure explosion happen from what he did not absorb but here he still absorbed like 95% of it

95% of a nuke absorbed, does not look like an explosion from orbit that lit up an entire city. Well if thats the case, aren't you just saying Doomsday can take something hundreds of times more powerful than a nuke?

and released it in a 2-mile large explosion, here is a quote from filmmakers saying he literally absorbs energy, not damage, but energy, it feeds him and builds up to the point he cannot contain it anymore, they state that energy he absorbed from Nuke was" to much for his body"

They said he was feeding off energy, didn't say that he absorbed it like a sponge that no collateral damage would be done. You can still feed off energy without having to reduce the force of damage that was done. There would be like no knockback done to him if that were the case, but there always was. If he absorbed force and damage enough to reduce, then Superman wouldn't have been able to knock him up to orbit. He'd just stay still everytime he was punched.

Doomsday has to take damage in order to feed off energy, so force needs to exist.

That is literally my point as well, good thing these ships have stuff beyond just visuals for us to use, not only fact that they moved at Reentry speed and given their size and mass, that would be but already Nuke level due to KE alone,

Yeah no, especially in fiction its not all the time that speed should equal to the strength of impact. It obvious in actual physics but not for fictional purposes since nobody is going to get that accurately.

I mean hey if you want to do that, that just kinda means that Superman being far faster than anyone in the MCU should hit harder than they do.

but also fact that filmmakers stated their impacts are comparable to those of large meteors, that is why you do not go by visuals in that instance as well, just like with Vegeta

Filmmakers only really said meteors, and they didn't even say it was supposed to be comparable to megatons of tnt like you are claiming. If they wanted it to be comparable to what you are saying, then wakanda would have been destroyed, or there would literally be no battlefield. I am pretty sure a nuke would have destroyed Wakanda if anything.

I mean just being sent flying has no relevance on durability, that is just about moving your mass, Loki was hurt by that 100 000x stronger blasts, Thor was not hurt by repulsors

If you are written to be unharmed or not even feel the hits, then you would be wouldn't be struggling to get back up, or even get pissed. If he wasn't bothered at all by the repulsor blast, then he wouldn't have let go of Iron Man when he was shot by a repulsor to the face.

A feat for his pain tolerance tbh, we know that they do hurt him a lot, their force, they just dont cut him

He was never hurt by them, just irritated, but not as much as with bullets and Clark

You are making that claim for Superman who took it like this?

Loading Video...

But you aren't saying it for Thor that Iron Man knew it would hurt him, hence why he used it to escape Thor.

Loading Video...

Doesn't sound like a fair argument.

And if you are saying Superman gets hurt by bullets, that pretty much invalidates 90% of all his feats from Man of Steel and even B v S. Heck, didn't the image you posted literally say he wasn't hurt by bullets?

No Caption Provided

I don't know how you can just dismiss that as pain tolerance. Its like saying he can be put down by bullets but no one would ever have that thought. Superman showed absolute superiority over manmade technology with the only means of taking him down being the nuke and kryptonite.

yet Clark can also survive stuff 100 000x times stronger than those bullets, can he not? Speaking of no selling, Thor no sold full power of Destroyer before

If you can take something 100,000x stronger then logically speaking, 100,000x less should be nothing but bacteria. 100,00x is a huge metric.

The problem I have is how much you are trying to scale from Iron Man's repulsors. Iron Man as a character is one of the strongest Avengers, and hence the reason why he thought he could stand up against Thor. Hence why they had a fight. One sided or not, the fight between Iron Man and Thor mattered and he still used his repulsors as a means to affect Thor and even escape his grip. You can't deny its doing something real to Thor.

He used his repulsors to challenge Loki, and the scene showed Iron Man being able to stand up against him. His repulsors even caused Loki to drop his weapon. If you could do something as significant as making someone drop his weapon and reel in pain, then its obvious you hurt him.

Loading Video...
red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

Speaking of no selling, Thor no sold full power of Destroyer before

No Caption Provided

I mean hey, if you could argue that, then we are having an argument. But don't scale things out of proportion they actually aren't.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

We only see red inside him, in the hole, that is how insides look like, but not blood coming out.

Now you are right about that but reason is that DD used piecing attack, something FAR more concentrated than Nuke that hit him, as well as Clark being weakened due to being near Kryptonite

If anyone were to take an explosion, they would be evaporated or their limbs torn off from the force. For superman to keep it together is a very impressive standard to hold. I was never saying he tanked it, but he took a city busting blast enough to survive.

The explosion in space that we saw on screen was not that big though, the light bulb in my room can light up entire room despite being very small, ofc there was still collateral damage, blast we saw bellow but that was a small fraction of Nuke, he absorbed most of it and it, and as they say it built up inside his body, was too much for him to contain and he blessed it on an island in 2 miles large blast

For how high they were in space, thats massive, thats not a small fraction of a nuke. If you were to see a large airplane in the sky it would be a dot. They were high enough up in the atmosphere to reach space and see the Earth's circumference, and the blast still showed a shockwave and light bright enough that even if it was cloudy, the whole city lit up. The only thing that could ever do something of that scale is a nuke.

Even if you say the nuke was partially absorbed, whatever i described it in, its still far higher than whats ever been shown in Wakanda.

Doomsday basically does what Shaw does in X Man movies, absorb energy that way

Shaw contains explosions for them not to happen. That never happened at all with Doomsday. We see it right here.

Loading Video...

How could you still keep claiming that after seeing this???

These guys did, they said impacts are comparable to large meteors

If you could highlight a part where they said it was comparable to megatons of TNT, i would gladly appreciate that. Again, the size of meteors is very subjective to thought. What you consider large enough for a megaton of damage might not be the same for them.

And with meteors or stuff like that, unless stated otherwise in verse, we use their Reentry level speed for KE of impact,

but ofc we do not use F=MA with characters to judge who hits harder, we use their feats. They said meteors large enough to hit the Ground without exploding in the atmosphere and those are around Megaton level.

The verse itself literally showed the damage done. Whatever you are assuming for the meteor is so different that what was ever shown. If an actual megaton meteor was to hit earth, the damage would be visualized much bigger than what the ship showed.

What you are saying, goes against the actual vision of the directors when they wanted to make the scene with the ships. Why are you trying to scale the impact as a hundreds times more powerful than what is actual shown on scene?

Meteor or not, the writers don't have the same idea of the word as you do when it comes to visualizing the damage.

That is as faulty as saying if they wanted Vegeta punch to be above planet level, Earth would be destroyed, writers ignore colder all damage pretty much all the time due to plot, not to ruin it

I don't know Dragon Ball, but if they already have feats for planet busting, theres no reason to think they couldn't in spite of where they are. Thats not the same for the ship.

Thor did not struggle to back up after being hit by Repulsors though, he was just sent flying, you can find something irritating without it being able hurt/ cause any damage, the reason thor let go is that he was not braced while being hit by that repulsor, not cause it hurt, also that was Avengers Iron Man, my 100 000x times quote was about pre-Avengers Tony

For any kind of warrior especially someone like Thor and Loki, to let go of your weapon is the last thing you'd want to do. Braced or not, you are gripping your weapon. For you to let go, means it was something strong enough to hurt you.

Also you can brace for something and take damage and still hold your weapon. Thats not uncommon in any medium.

Superman actually got knocked out by a bullet, so yeah... seems like filmakers did have that thought

So they consistently do hurt him, we have statements both showing that they do and that they do not, and feats like him being knocked out to tip the scale

I don't think highly of the Superman that just started out. He'd get knocked out by literally anything and just discovered how to fly. Anything afterwards he just keeps getting more and more impressive throughout the film. To a point he could take the World Engine and beat Zod at full power when he was getting ragdolled by Faora beforehand.

In B v S the explosion at the building did nothing to him, not even phase him. That would be stronger than the bullets that were shot at him.

So Superman is not that much above bullets?

Did you not understand what I just said :/.

That was Avengers Iron Man, not one that falls in that 100 000 x quote first of all, he improved, and second, Tony is strong but he was fodder to Thor, there is a quote saying Thor was holding back in the fight and could destroy him any time he wanted to, none of his repulsors was hurting Thor

Holding back in a fight means not having the intent or go straight for kill. It doesn't mean you'd just let yourself get ragdolled, kicked, shot and combo'd. Thats like saying Thor is just letting himself get ragdolled but for a guy as prideful as him, why would he let himself look ridiculed. Or even letting the guy get the best of you by shooting you in the face when you were gripping his arms only to let go afterwards because you were shot in the face.

By all means, fodder means he would be treating Iron Man like any minion, but that wasn't the case.

But i do think that he can hurt Loki though, as i said Avengers Tony >>>>>Iron Man 2 Tony, who my quote referred to.

So you are saying Iron Man got 100,000x stronger? Thats too much of a stretch..... stronger or double or several if stretching seems reasonable but 100,000x? Excuse me?

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yellow Jacket crawls into Supes butthole and wreaks havoc

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Superman resist?

Yes or No???

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see a lot of dead statues

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allhellkingdox: so the guy who literally sees bullets in slow motion is only as fast as bullets? Yup

TheGrat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheGrat1
@ecoblitz said:

@allhellkingdox: so the guy who literally sees bullets in slow motion is only as fast as bullets? Yup

Yup, he is. @ 0:23:

Loading Video...

Quicksilver is< transonic at best. We never see him go over Mach 1 in the film. Reflex speed is almost always higher than traversal speed. Professional tennis players can react to 140 mph+ serves yet can not run even 1/3 that fast.

Idontknowa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pandaemperoriv said:
No Caption Provided

Superman resist?

Yes or No???

No resist feat he haved.

Haves agreed. Goop gun solo dceu by feat.