Snydercut Steppenwolf vs Infinity War Ironman

• 172 results
StealthGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Snydercut Steppenwolf vs Infinity War Ironman (142 votes)

Wolf curbstomps Tony 40%
Ironman blasts his head off 55%
Stalemate 5%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  • Steppy invades NYC instead of Cull and Maw
  • He is bloodlusted
  • Ironman is in-character
  • No outside help from Banner, Strange, Peter or Wong
  • No prep/knowledge
  • Any win conditions
 • 
AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony can’t put him down in a million years wolf eventually

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony stomps him with superior feats

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eredin12

Tony stomps him

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4 frozen  Moderator

Tony can't even put down Cap and Bucky. Wolf stomps.

Abanata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony like son of God.

Steppenwolf bow in respect. He dare not attack such an abstract being.

What can he do to a being that transcends their very comprehension?

Avatar image for deactivated-62d106297c437
deactivated-62d106297c437

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony can’t put him down in a million years wolf eventually

@frozen said:

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

IW Iron man>>>>>>>Civil War Iron man.

OT: Not sure who would win, don't think its a stomp either way tho

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony superior in all stats

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ready_4_Madness

I don’t think Tony has the damage output to actually beat Steppenwolf. It would be a good fight but I think Wolf slightly edges it considering how much Stark struggled against Cull.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eredin12
Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i-am-richs: I can post gifs of Thanos failing to cut fodder and he was stomping Stark so what’s your point?

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee0713dd622
deactivated-60ee0713dd622

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolf took hits from Superman, Tony can't hurt him.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SW's feats are pure garbage. Tony stomps.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony doesn’t stomp WTF. Since when was Tony capable of beating someone who can fight DCEU Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Aquaman at the same time ?

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Baalhaddad

If Tony abuses his flight and ranged attacks he can win but if he engages Steppenwolf in CQC he loses

This site is hilarious you can tell who's going to say what in every thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

only things that broke steps armor was 3.5m k heat vision and aquamans magical trident. i don't see how tony hurts him tbh - especially considering he was still alive after supermans relentless no mercy beat down.

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf stomps

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eredin12

@demongod_pablo said:

Tony doesn’t stomp WTF. Since when was Tony capable of beating someone who can fight DCEU Wonder Woman, Cyborg, and Aquaman at the same time ?

Well Diana is mid tier more comperable to FFH Spiderman, rest dont really compare to Tony either , his feats are too good and he is too versatile:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

Wolfs best damage output feat (outside a dream) with the axe is either the knight crawler.. or right before that when he blew out the stone wall.

He’s also ragdolled without piercing Aquaman and Cyborg.

———

Even if we include the dream feat Wolf still doesn’t have the damage output to do a thing.

——

The guy who was melting the infinity gauntlet wins...look at that drip^^^^

——

Tony mid dif.

Avatar image for xsalmightylordx
xSalMightyLordx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh look, another thread that doesn't involve Thanos already getting him in the action for no reason.

ImmortalStupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ImmortalStupid
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By death4bunnies  Moderator

@xsalmightylordx:

Both the feats I posted are feats for Ironman who is in this thread.

Withstanding the meteor...is a feat for ironmans dura.

Melting the Infinity Gauntlet is a feat for Ironmans damage output.

Steppenwolf can’t beat, or come close to, those feats

—-

Ironman wins

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By organic

@eredin12:

Iron man was knocked on his ass by star lords rolling light grenade that didnt hurt dr strange

Stepp no selled being in a huge stone building that crashed in the sea.

He takes superman punches that shake the huge nuclear reactor building but its meh to you. Sup was the only one to make stepp stop moving .Hulk hits thor in a similar way in the arena and its magical to you.

See your hypocrisy

You live in a bubble of fecal headcanon.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortalstupid that's a very nice little art show you have there. well done.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d2therj: @eredin12:

Iron man was knocked on his ass by star lords rolling light grenade that didnt hurt dr strange.

Iron had to fly away from atmospheric decompression ( when spiderman saved dr strange ) while superman no sells it and has a convo with his dad

Stepp can easily jump and tag iron man in flight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stan96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolfs best damage output feat (outside a dream) with the axe is either the knight crawler.. or right before that when he blew out the stone wall.

He’s also ragdolled without piercing Aquaman and Cyborg.

———

Even if we include the dream feat Wolf still doesn’t have the damage output to do a thing.

——

The guy who was melting the infinity gauntlet wins...look at that drip^^^^

——

Tony mid dif.

This

Wolf was a disappointment

MCU is a cartoon

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: If you went by that MB strike feat for Steppenwolf then Iron Man aint tanking that, the meteor has a bigger aoe but that would have far geater AP wherever it strikes him, not to mention that IM was offscreen for minutes so to say he tanked it is not completely true

We see the gaunlet immediately after and it was undamaged not to mention the beam is'nt even touching the IG since Thanos is using the Space Stone to block it

Steppenwolf took punches from SM the same guy who can casually bust krpytonian metal and the mere shockwaves were shaking the silo IM aint doing him much

death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 death4bunnies  Moderator

@death4bunnies: If you went by that MB strike feat for Steppenwolf then Iron Man aint tanking that, the meteor has a bigger aoe but that would have far geater AP wherever it strikes him, not to mention that IM was offscreen for minutes so to say he tanked it is not completely true

I didnt say Ironman tanked the meteor I said he withstood it and Wolf has never done anything close including in his dreams....thats a outlier at best its not like any of his other strikes, those symbols where the ALE, and again he didnt do it, he dreamed it.

Ironman has also been hit down multiple city blocks through buildings and was fine.

No Caption Provided

We see the gaunlet immediately after and it was undamaged not to mention the beam is'nt even touching the IG since Thanos is using the Space Stone to block it

What kinda debunk is this?? Thanos trying to shield makes the feat better. We clearly Ironman melt it...its not dripping at first then after a second of blasting we 100% see the gauntlet dripping, and if you watch the scene with sound there is even a sound effect to the driiiiip....Its melting it slowly, but its melting it 100%

Steppenwolf took punches from SM the same guy who can casually bust krpytonian metal and the mere shockwaves were shaking the silo IM aint doing him much

Steppenwolfs energy durability is below Ironman melting the IG even slowly, and Ironmans dura will hold up.

----

Tony created a new element for a tiny nuclear reactor..Hes out of Wolfs league, imagine that ^^^ but unibeam.

----

Still Ironman mid dif....

JohnMachonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man easily.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony got this

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony wins!

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death4bunnies: As i said if you did go by the feat which is viable seeing as Uxas who was alongside Wolf was compared to DD did it yeah he can do it

Also there's a difference between AOE DC and AP the strike does'nt have to have to be close to the metoer the power of the strike is geater than relative to size same as Superman's WE bullrush it's not more powerful than the impact bit it is more powerful in a concentrates area so yeah that is oneshotting him if it lands on his head

Wrong the equation is in the ground but they have to expose it so unless you can prove that the ALE is explosiove you're wrong

Thanos shielding it and the gaunlet being undamged shows it's not the IG or else it would be damaged but it was'nt

He went through one small building that's complete fodder to SW who was taking punches from Superman and the mere shockwaves were shaking the silo plus a two bullrush punches after Superman blastes off his armor he took HV with his skin so that is'nt enough not to mention that he can simply you know move

I already adressed why the gaunlet did'nt melt it does'nt have regen if it had been melted it would still have been so but it was'nt

He is'nt wining mid diff at all especailly if je engages SW in cqc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony takes this in his MK1 og armor tbh

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60609a24e8b5f
deactivated-60609a24e8b5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Please stop. You wank anything Marvel/MCU and lowball DC as far as i have seen. Why you do that?

Iron Man wins in a hard fight but no way busting trees allows a weak Iron Man to win this, lol.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pandalumina

@mister_leach said:
@panda_emperorix said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Please stop. You wank anything Marvel/MCU and lowball DC as far as i have seen. Why you do that?

Iron Man wins in a hard fight but no way busting trees allows a weak Iron Man to win this, lol.

It's not wank when Steppenwolf failed to cut Amazonians and was dogpiled by them. Show me any feats from his that show that he's capable taking out his Mk1 suit. He literally tanks a shell and easily survives a drop from high altitudes. Show me instead of crying wank.

Iron Man dismantles the hammer drones within an instant. It's better than his fight against the Amazons. Never stated that cutting trees would net him a win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: I'm not crying, but you spend all your time debating only for Marvel in threads, by reading your posts, so when you wrote this nonsense of that Hulk could beat BvS Superman of course i questioned that.

Amazons were cut, it's a PG-13 film man. And he has that flashback feat (both cuts), tank shell is concussive force not piercing and he was damaged by weak characters.

Hammer drones are fodder, and he's weaker, slower and less durable by on screen feats.

I'm all ok for IW Iron Man winning but stating that any other version would win is pure nonsense.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_leach: Why does that matter exactly? Why don't ask why DCEU debaters only debate or favor Dceu? What's your point?

I also question when I see clowns saying Zod beats Thanos, Kurse, and Hulk combined. I cringe when I see multiple people favor Superman over the entire Avengers roster and constantly scream that he blitzes and kills everyone. So I ask again, what's your issue with me specifically favoring Marvel. What am I doing differently than literally anyone else on this site?

I gave an extensive argument for Hulk with feats that showed him being able to contend. I made a better argument for my side than the other guy did for him. That's what debating is.

I already gave feats of even the Mk1 suit having the durability to survive hits from him easily. Someone already posted an instance of him one shotting a tank with a tiny missle. Yeah I understand that it's Pg 13, but you and I both know they've could have done a better job with that scene. I would also place the hammer drones above the amazonians.

Wolf also failed to destroy the nightcrawler with him only being able to crack the glass. That's ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Because you're bias, and fanboy that's the difference. You clearly dislike the characters or films, so you lowball and argue for the latter.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/panda_emperorix/images/

Zod can beat them 1v1 and Superman can beat 1v1, can he blitz anyone and steal SB and kill their head? Yes. Is it in character? No. You see, i'm logical instead of arguing for the character i like more. Meanwhile, you lowball and only use low ends and wank anything from your favorites dude, cut the crap.

Hulk is a fodder who has lost every fight he's been in and can't put him down neither has the speed to hang out unless you lowball everything because you like Hulk better.

Except he doesn't, as he was hurt by a car, tanks etc and Cap. Hammer drones have no feat and that amazon was KOd.

He did hurt the nightcrawler, and there's the flashback feat.

Redroc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironman got trouble with Cull alone. Steppy stomps

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Pandalumina

@mister_leach: And you're not? I'm pretty sure you've done the same and you literally called CM fodder in that other thread. Seems hypocritical tbh.

I don't dislike the characters. I dislike the fanboys. Big difference.

The thread wasn't about Zod beating them one on one so it's irrelevant. Zod isn't taking them all down. That's the point, but as I said before, many fanboys have said otherwise. What's your excuse for them exactly?

And here we go being hypocritical again. Hulk isn't fodder and has infact displayed better striking feats than Zod. Zod only has one movie to go off from and nothing he does in that movie suggests that he'd make the Hulk look like fodder. He has the speed, but not the damage output to make him look like fodder or anything. Especially since it's Ragnorok Hulk. You seem bias as we speak by calling him fodder and saying he's lost every fight he's been in. Which is a straight up lie anyway. Hurr durr, you clearly like Zod better and that's why you lowball Hulk.

I'm still waiting on any superior feats from Steppenwolf. He's had multiple instances of where he didn't look impressive at all. Nightwing still gave him trouble and had issues reaching Batman through the glass.

I don't see what was impressive about the dream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: We are all biased, because we are discussing something subjective and personal (not impersonal), the only difference is that i know when something it's a flat out lie or it's not debatable. You clearly don't since you argued for a lot of nonsense that i didn't even waste my time with.

Me too, but given how you say Superfodder, Fodderwolf etc, it seems hating.

Their opinion.

He hasn't done, and his speed/durability is enough, Ragnarok Hulk doesn't have any impressive durability feat except getting two shotted by a lightning punch. I do like Hulk, especially Peter David's version and liked him with Norton but i simply think Zod is more powerful.

He did bust the nightwing and also made a giant crater there.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_leach:

You've literally done the same thing. Do you want me to start tagging you in every thread that you do it now? I will just to prove a point.

You literally said Captain Fodder in the other thread. I can't take you seriously. Lol

Thor was perfectly fine after the lightning punches and knocked Thor out after leaping into the air. I think Zod is cool, but it's a fact that Hulk has better and more feats than he does. It's completely fine to say that he looks more powerful to you though. We all have our opinions.

He should have destroyed the nightwing in an instant. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: No i'm not, i can't take you seriously too because you're a Marvel guy. Fair?

He was almost KOd, and Thor was clearly nerfed due to the chip lmao context exists. It's not a "fact" that he's better, and also quality > quantity when it comes to feats. Agreed on that.

He did hurt it.

I thought that you liked Tenet, Interstellar and the Batman films. Then why you disliked Snyder Cut etc? Just asking.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Pandalumina

@mister_leach: Ok, then we'll continue to not take other seriously. Yup

Almost and actually being K.O'd are two different things. The fact that Thor needed a lightning amp in order to fight the Hulk or put him down means alot. Thor was still knocked out in the end regardless though. Well from what I've seen as far as his feats, he does look more impressive. Probably due to him having more to go off from.

Ok

I do like them. I've actually never seen the SC and planned on binging the 4 hrs on a day that I have off. Again, I only dislike the haters and fanboys.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@panda_emperorix: Lmao, i'm not a fanboy since I'm being perfectly logical and if you want we can't take each other seriously, fine.

He was almost KOd, and Thor's holding back weak sauce punches just shows that he can be easily hurt. I mean, unless you wanna argue that Hulk can't be hurt, which is a NLF

Fine.

Should see it, instead of lowballing due to preconcivied notions.