Snydercut Heatvision vs MCU Necrosword

• 70 results
Imyoureckoning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Snydercut Heatvision vs MCU Necrosword (76 votes)

Fodder Necro gets melted like an ice cream alongside fodder Gorr 49%
Necrosword tanks hv then butchers Supes like a sheep 51%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vapes the Necro sword effortlessly. Necro sword compares to Uryu which melting point is 600k Kelvin. Syndercut HV is 3.5million Kelvin.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3.5 million kelvin > Sub lightning level heat

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tanks lightning… sublighting level

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Don't mind trolls.. just ignore them :)

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO SELLS.

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision clean sweeps

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how long superman heat visions, the sword could tank 5 seconds worth of hv, maybe more

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

It was literally destroyed by lightning. What else would you describe it as

DCEU_Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heatvision ain't doing shit to the Necrosword.

macattack1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does no damage.

3.5 mil k heat vision is just headcanon being espoused by trolls. Thors lightning > Heat vision that got tanked by Batman.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Foddersword gets one shotted

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By KillianDuclark

@gooeypotatoalt:

Liar.

It's literally only stated as being capable of killing gods. Period. That's equivalent of saying a machete can cut down trees. Doesn't mean it can cut down great oaks and stuff like that.

The necrosword has no feats or statements that suggest it can kill celestials and other Omnipotus high tier city residents.

Zeus even comments that Gorr has only used it kill minor gods

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By KillianDuclark

@gooeypotatoalt:

/It seems you missed a large plot point. Zeus and all the gods were literally hiding on Olympus because they were afraid of him. In fact, Zeus was SO afraid of Gorr that he actually would not let Thor leave or else he would learn of their location. Zeus ("The eldest, and wisest" of the gods) literally claimed that he was afraid./

Zeus in particular is the only one who is implied to be afraid of Gorr, the rest of gods and celestials were stated to have only come there by the invitation of Zeus in order to organize orgies and human sacrifices. And Zeus is fodder to Thor. Let alone the Egyptian Enneads.

/So if Gorr came to Omnipotent City in order to kill all of the gods, I guess you are saying that all the high tier ones, and Celestials would just watch and let it happen?/

No they would squash him like a bug. That's my point. Beings that destroy planets just from their births >>> sub asteroid level Gorr

/ Is that why Zeus was afraid? No. That makes no sense. If the "higher tier gods" Zeus is literally shown to be stronger than them in the movie/

When is this shown? He's described by Thor as a role model for him and one of the most powerful gods and the current ruler of the city. But later, it's shown that this was empty hype that Thor even states he doesn't live up to. So why do you insist on acting like it's valid in anyway?

/Also, Zeus is obviously the king of that place. He was deathly afraid of Gorr. If anybody in Omnipotent City could just one shot him, then why not send them out to kil him?/

When is it stated the ruler of Omnipotus city is by default be the most powerful god? Political power, social clout are all more likely reasons why they allow him to rule

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gooeypotatoalt:

Yet it got broke and destroyed by Mjnoir I’m not impressed at all.

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macattack1:

It melted the gauntlets that had a melting point of 3.5million Kelvin which is 5x the melting point of Uryu

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loriazas:

He used HV on a metal gauntlet that has a melting point of 3.5million Kelvin and still melted them meanwhile Thor lighting was tanked by Ironman and one of his oldest suits that had garabage heat resistance as we seen Killian effortlessly melt through them.

HV one shots the Necro sword easy

Reyne-TheAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A comment from 6 months ago.

I've been giving it a lot of thought, and I think I'll just say it. I do not believe Kryptonian heat vision is 3.5 million kelvin. 10,000 K is obviously not enough to nigh-instantaniously melt steel and other metals of that caliber. Cho said that they were able to "super heat" the metal, not that it took 3.5 million kelvin to melt it. The electron microscope they used, or any such device, does not have anywhere near the concussive energy to actually destroy it, only heat it up. This is where HV's insane concussive force comes in. Not only does it hit like a proportionate train. It also has insane energy transfer. This is what can be used to explain such rapid energy change. An obvious rebuttal I can see is that of lightning temperature. Lightning, as most of us know, is roughly 50,000 K. If Kryptonian metals melt below 10,000 K, how can this be? Simple, the aforementioned transfer of energy. Lightning strikes a given area in less than a second. This is not enough time for it to melt metal of the ship. Now, I do believe Kal's HV has risen beyond that of 10,000 K. Not only that, given his ability to focus the intensity of his beams, he could probably hit temperatures alone of that nearing 3.5 million K. This would be why he not only cleeved through SW's horn, but he did it with precision.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman: According to what exactly? I guess HV also oneshots Egyptian gods who can move the observable universe. Right?

Lmao what logic is that. Being able to move observable universe has nothing to do with aforementioned God's durability. MCU Ego was a potentially universe level entity and still got one shotted by a tiny bomb. I can carpet bomb an entire forest and kill thousands of cobras, doesn't mean a cobra can't one shot me with a bite. ABC logic won't work here.

Snyder cut heat vision is 3.5 million kelvin. Even if you consider it non canon, heat vision is at least 200,000- 700,000 degrees based on Man of Steel feats. This has been calcd here itself. The onus is on you to provide justification that Necrosword can survive several seconds of heat vision at full power and not get oneshotted, which doesn't exist as far as I know. You are welcome to provide justification

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HV bounces back and kills Superman

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rajjarsalt

Heat vision was tanked by a peak human who loses to Captain America

/thread

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman said:
@gooeypotatoalt said:

@deltahuman: According to what exactly? I guess HV also oneshots Egyptian gods who can move the observable universe. Right?

Lmao what logic is that. Being able to move observable universe has nothing to do with aforementioned God's durability. MCU Ego was a potentially universe level entity and still got one shotted by a tiny bomb. I can carpet bomb an entire forest and kill thousands of cobras, doesn't mean a cobra can't one shot me with a bite. ABC logic won't work here.

MCU god's durability is consistent with durability.

I don't know what that means lol and that's not true at all

That has already been shown countless times. The Necrosword can kill Celestials unless you ignore major plot points from the movie

Celestials can be killed by matter manipulation and a tiny building level bomb. Your point? Just because necrosword kills something doesn't mean it can't be destroyed. A pocket knife will kill you and yet it can be destroyed by little force or energy. Your arguments don't make sense and you're still using flawed ABC logic.

Snyder cut heat vision is 3.5 million kelvin. Even if you consider it non canon, heat vision is at least 200,000- 700,000 degrees based on Man of Steel feats. This has been calcd here itself. The onus is on you to provide justification that Necrosword can survive several seconds of heat vision at full power and not get oneshotted, which doesn't exist as far as I know. You are welcome to provide justification

Justification = no selling Thor's lightning which when weakened, and pre-awakened could causually output 2.07 kt of TNT/second.

Proof? Even Vibranium has no sold Thor's lightning. Titanium Gold alloy has tanked it as well. Entire Chrysler Building was covered with pre awakened Thor's lightning for a long duration. It doesn't take 2.07kt of TNT/second to melt any of those things. Onus is on you to prove that Necrosword tanked 2.07 kt/second. Btw I have calcs to prove Superman can output more than 3 Megatons over a few minutes. Was calcd recently here

Also, again, it is made of a material powerful enough to kill gods with.

Bullets are made of lead that can one shot humans but It takes only a couple of hundred degrees to melt lead and you can do it at home. Your argument is flawed. That's not how debates work

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gooeypotatoalt: sword is fodder because those gods are fodder Zeus was stated to be the strongest of them and lost to Thor easily at that

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO Obviously Necro is way beyond mere heat vision which cant kill Batman Jesus the anti Thor trolls need a life...

Avatar image for deactivated-634afdc6135b4
deactivated-634afdc6135b4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gorr killing Celestials is laughable. A Celestial can fart on Gorr, and he ceases to exist. With that said, Superman's heat vision vaporizes the Necrosword and Stormbreaker instantaneously.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.justintools.com/unit-conversion/energy.php?k1=petawatt-hour&k2=celsius-heat-unit

Iron Man 200 Pettawatt laser is 189,563,424,062.66 kelvin

Inferior to Thor.

Necro sword god stomps

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision has no feats

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision was tanked by a peak human who loses to Captain America

/thread

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deltahuman said:

LMFAO. They were killed by matter manipulation by Sersi AS THEY WERE LITERALLY AMPING HER.

That's not the point. Point is celestials's abilities and durability aren't relative to each other. A planet sized Celestial creates galaxies but can also die from matter manipulation by a bunch of insignificant robots they themselves created. So, Their abilities and durability aren't relative or proportional to each other. But of course your head is too dense to get that

Also, in case you did not notice, Ego is not a typical Celestial.

No proof that he's a weak celestial by any means. He was on the verge of becoming an universal entity with a little help. And yet a being with that level of ability got one shotted by a tiny bomb. This proves again that their abilities and durability aren't proportional. A moon/potentially universe level celestial can be killed by a building level bomb. This is quite simple to get but like I said, you are too dense to get it. Won't repeat again. Not trying to run a school for the differently abled

Along with this if a pocket knife is able to oneshot beings who can no sell busting through a planet, it means it must be made of a stronger material than what they are made of.

It doesn't work that way everytime. A strong dude who can bust through a city could have worse piercing durability. You can't scale everything relative to one another. I just proved it by the Celestial argument above. Will give you another example. Thor in the MCU hides from bullets and gets cuts and scrapes from being slammed into concrete, yet he is strong enough to destroy a playground level area. Comic book logic is different. You don't have any idea of split durability at all

And? That could very well mean that it is a very good conductor of electricity.

Lol no. Going by the amount of charged strikes on Cap's shield by Thor and their power, Cap would've been one shotted if it were even a slightly decent conductor.

In your headcannon, sure. In real life, no. The lightning went directly into his arc reactor.

What headcanon. Your mental gymnastics is funny. Watch the scene again without your fanboy sunglasses

Again, false. It was covered by strands of stray electricity coming off his bolt, and even those were causing sparks.

Hahahahaha. Sure mate. Whatever amuses you and helps you sleep at night. Like I said, not running a school for the differently abled

You are wrong unfortunately about your "debunk"

That's what they all say when they run out of arguments and logic. I fortunately didn't ask and don't care what you think. Unless your statements are backed with evidence, don't bother

What the heck is this logic? LMAOOOOOO. Are you high? This literally makes no sense. What are you even trying to prove here? Are you saying that you do not believe a couple hundred degrees can burn human flesh? This is going into the quotebook.

I don't care what goes into your quotebook. I don't care if you recite this in your sleep. I don't care how much you cope. Simply not interested

Avatar image for shadowwraith123
ShadowWraith123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heat vision couldn't even kill Batman.

advent_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.justintools.com/unit-conversion/energy.php?k1=petawatt-hour&k2=celsius-heat-unit

Iron Man 200 Pettawatt laser is 189,563,424,062.66 kelvin

Inferior to Thor.

Necro sword god stomps

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Necro sword stomps