Snyder Flash vs MCU Dr Strange - time battle!

Limitless82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Limitless82

Let say SCJL Flash and Dr Strange exists in a same universe, AT THE EXACT SAME TIME, Flash goes "far beyond the light" Aka rewinding time, WHILE Dr Strange use the Time Gem to forward the time, simultaneously. What would be the consequence?

Will ones time manipulation tramps the other?

Or will the time remain unchanged because they cancel each other out?

OR will the Time and reality get ripped apart due to the sheer power of two opposing force?

viking1205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's a pretty good question.

Few possibilities,

I guess they will move to alternate realities(that is how time and reality was explained by ancient one)? Barry will be in past while Strange goes to future.

If we use DCEU's version, Stranger's future would depend on what Barry does in the past.

But you could make an argument that Flash can't escape time gem spell(assuming they start off at the same moment)

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By plotweapon16255

@viking1205 said:

That's a pretty good question.

Few possibilities,

I guess they will move to alternate realities(that is how time and reality was explained by ancient one)? Barry will be in past while Strange goes to future.

If we use DCEU's version, Stranger's future would depend on what Barry does in the past.

But you could make an argument that Flash can't escape time gem spell(assuming they start off at the same moment)

I think it's clearly established that speed force is beyond space time constraints

Loading Video...

considering that dceu Barry has same cw Barry's speedforce.

https://youtu.be/HDOP3Z69TMc

Even if dr strange create time loop flash can escape it by entering speedforce.

Like he did with nightmare scene.

https://youtu.be/qVZYsAyrLmU

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By WastelandMan

Being beyond time didn't help Dormammu lol If Barry is exposed to the Time Stone's energy, he'll be subjected to its effects, same as everything else, since he has no hax resistance to it and trying to suggest he could requires some crazy mental gymnastics.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Being beyond time didn't help Dormammu lol

Unless i am missing something i don't recall Dormammu can time travel.

If Barry is exposed to the Time Stone's energy, he'll be subjected to its effects, same as everything else, since he has no hax resistance to it and trying to suggest he could requires some crazy mental gymnastics.

What makes u think time stone is more powerful than speedforce???

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By WastelandMan

@plotweapon16255:

Unless i am missing something i don't recall Dormammu can time travel.

The Avengers could time travel....they still needed the Time Stone in Endgame.

What makes u think time stone is more powerful than speedforce???

lmao what has it done to suggest it's superior? The stone can literally do anything Barry can do with time, far more, and is a physical manifestation of an aspect of the universe.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

The Avengers could time travel....they still needed the Time Stone in Endgame.

Strawman isn't working.

Imao what has it done to suggest it's superior?

Can it travel any point in the timeline? Like flashpoint.

Can it protect the user from paradox? Like cw reverse flash.

Can it share it ability with other? Flashtime.

The stone can literally do anything Barry can do with time, far more, and is a physical manifestation of an aspect of the universe.

Lol, no.

It's pretty much limited to controlling time flow like reverse time, freeze time, time loop, etc but speedforce can the same and things beyond time Stone's limitation like time travel, speedforce shield, Flashtime, etc.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By WastelandMan

@plotweapon16255:

Strawman isn't working.

That doesn't even make sense lol

Can it travel any point in the timeline? Like flashpoint.

Can it protect the user from paradox? Like cw reverse flash.

Can it share it ability with other? Flashtime.

Even if I wanted to pretend that they share the same speedforce, they don't share the same feats with it.

Lol, no.

It's pretty much limited to controlling time flow like reverse time, freeze time, time loop, etc but speedforce can the same and things beyond time Stone's limitation like time travel, speedforce shield, Flashtime, etc.

Again, none of this applies to DCEU Flash yet alone Snyder Flash, specifically the one being used here. I guarantee you the studio couldn't care less about what's established in the shows or that it would apply to any of their films. The CW shows are less connected to the DCEU than even AoS is with the MCU currently.

Avatar image for deactivated-606071931aa92
deactivated-606071931aa92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one's easy.

Flash immediately blitzes and kills Strange.

The End.

Oh, Barry travels back in time after that, if he feels like it.

plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@plotweapon16255:

That doesn't even make sense lol

Try harder.

Even if I wanted to pretend that they share the same speedforce,

IT'S canonical established.

Loading Video...

they don't share the same feats with it.

even within arrowverse speedsters they have different abilities despite sharing same speedforce like nora who happens to have similar abilities as dceu flash.

Lol, no.Again, none of this applies to DCEU Flash yet alone Snyder Flash, specifically the one being used here.I guarantee you the studio couldn't care less about what's established in the shows or that it would apply to any of their films.The CW shows are less connected to the DCEU than even AoS is with the MCU currently.

Neither I nor wb care about ur opinions.

As far as the established universe they share same speedforce which is way more powerful than time stone.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By WastelandMan

@plotweapon16255:

IT'S canonical established.

I'm sure the movie studios care so much and are constantly taking notes on the shows /sarcasm.

even within arrowverse speedsters they have different abilities despite sharing same speedforce like nora who happens to have similar abilities as dceu flash.

DCEU/Snyder Flash isn't in the arrow verse and there's zero evidence he shares the same abilities.

Neither I nor wb care about ur opinions.

lmao

That's my point, they don't. You're literally repeating what I said.

As far as the established universe they share same speedforce which is way more powerful than time stone.

They're a part of separate universes that share the same multiverse (assuming the films even care about CW continuity). Two entirely different things.

ashrym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Flash moves backwards in time while Strange moves forward.

I find the premise odd, however. Flash was capable of speed and reactions up to FTL, and while the time stone could do a lot activating it was not fast. If both tried to act at the same time Flash is the one who has control of that happening outside of a fluke.

Strange needs very little time to do something beyond the Flash. The time loop, for example, is not something I am convinced Flash can escape because the Knightmare scene made actual time travel look difficult for him. If it's already difficult then interference isn't going to make it easier.

This isn't really a battle, but when all is said and done I think anyone with the time stone, some prep, and ability / knowledge still trumps SCJL Flash; but without prep Flash's speed and reactions trump the ability to activate the time stone.

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This one's easy.

Flash immediately blitzes and kills Strange.

The End.

Oh, Barry travels back in time after that, if he feels like it.

spiderman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barry I've come to bargain

AllHellKingDox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash the speedforce from cw is cannon with DCEU as grant gustin is in the Flash movie and these 2 already met the guy above me ended this debate. They needed the time stone in avengers end game because they needed to reverse the snap.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe we'll get an answer when both get more feats later this year