Win By Any Means

No Caption Provided

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@superprimetime: Have you seen the movie? What does the omega beams do in-film to suggest they one-shot Thor?

Avatar image for yunobogoronhero
YunoboGoronHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca said:

@superprimetime: Have you seen the movie? What does the omega beams do in-film to suggest they one-shot Thor?

I saw only Omegabeams perforating atlantian. Well not impressive since Aquaman hates high temperature attacks like grenade

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yunobogoronhero: He took the grenade just fine. He got knocked down but was otherwise unharmed.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@gangorca: I don't think it's the grenade, but like the lava (Orm)

I'm not confident in overall energy durability since apparently Supes and Cyborg got atomized by the primary MB explosion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Humanjacket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Humanjacket
Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

how do you guys know DS' feats?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is the movie out?

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any feats for Darkseid leaked yet? I know some people have seen it early.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal: not officially. But it was accidentally released to some few lucky tom and jerry viewers on HBO max. Hence why lots of leaks for the movie exist

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. He's stronger, faster (which is rare for me to say for MCU vs DCEU fight) and he could honestly one shot darkseid

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@rabumalal: It will be out for everybody on Thursday.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Why is it rare? Darkseid is probably physically the strongest character in the DCEU with the possible exception of Doomsday. Don’t know why it would be rare if you consider Thor above him.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

𝑇ℎ𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝐶𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑠𝑒𝑖𝑑, 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑦.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: That MB explosion changed the entire surface of a planet, not a anti-feat in anyway. That would easily kill Thor.

Avatar image for specialinfected
SpecialInfected

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@specialinfected: Thor would also send himself to a sun or black hole doing that given that he can only take himself and others around him. Otherwise, he would have used it against Thanos.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gangorca: am referring to the fact that by feats, MCU Thor is actually faster than DCEU Darkseid. Which is an uncommon/rare thing to say about MCU character when going up against a DCEU character, especially since the speed gap between the two verses is so bad that "statues can't fight back" has become an irritating but true statement

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killianduclark: Seems odd still. Darkseid should scale to other DCEU high tiers, we’ll see what feats he has though.

hotlog4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid blasts him and Thor is still too slow to dodge

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@gangorca said:

@rajjarsalt: That MB explosion changed the entire surface of a planet, not a anti-feat in anyway. That would easily kill Thor.

It's not an explosion where it's all one blast. As the Mother Boxes generate energy continuously like in the theatrical cut then the explosion being city block sized while the terraforming wave envelops the planet is a key difference, isn't it?

Would you scale the same feedback explosion in Whedoncut to the continuous output of the terraforming, despite being drastically smaller and weaker than the energy unleashed by the Unity?

Literally speaking, assuming either

a] they work like they did before

b] they work as visually shown here

No Caption Provided

Then neither one of them at the epicenter would be taking the terraforming energy, as it's expended on transforming the crust of the Earth, not taken in the form of how an explosion would expand onto ppl in its vicinity. The nature of Mother Box pretty much debunks the idea that the energy is more intense at the epicenter.

Anyways -

No Caption Provided

The expansion seems consistent with what I said.

Pretty sure the surface changing is also contextual to the firepits or whatever, but what's important is that only part of this that acts like an explosion before the "fireball" achieves maximum size and then billows into a cloud. If we're looking at visual size of the terraforming, ie something only tangentially related to the explosion, then the size of the actual explosion becomes important as well. And if we are looking at context, then the terraforming can't scale to the blast itself.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd:

Just by scaling and synder comment

Easily darkseid

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: How do you know the exact moment they get vaporized? The explosiin is too massive and thick to tell also that^ part of the explosion is the strongest lmfao

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@baalhaddad said:

@rajjarsalt: How do you know the exact moment they get vaporized? The explosiin is too massive and thick to tell also that^ part of the explosion is the strongest lmfao

How do you know it's a uniform blast? Why assume it works like a normal explosion when everything else about it contradicts that notion? This is like saying the snap gigaton/light up continent yield functions like a normal one and Thanos being at the epicenter scales >>> loool

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the explosion is smaller argument from raj the same guy who ignores it with Thor's jotunheim feat

If the energy that destroys the earth's surface is coming from the explosion at the top it's not weaker because it's smaller that simply means it has more AP than the wave

The wave can't scale to the balst when it literally came from it lmfao

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chirst, the movie hasn’t even come out yet. It’s only like 2 days from now just wait until then

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@baalhaddad said:

Lol at the explosion is smaller argument from raj the same guy who ignores it with Thor's jotunheim feat

If the energy that destroys the earth's surface is coming from the explosion at the top it's not weaker because it's smaller that simply means it has more AP than the wave

The wave can't scale to the balst when it literally came from it lmfao

There is no explosion in Jotunheim, just a shockwave that breaks ice

The surface isn't destroyed, you realize that alot of people are still alive in Knightmare, right? and still...

>explosions

>AP

Is that why you called this town/city level?

No Caption Provided

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Maybe because the wave started from the small energy there's such a thing as Attack potency and range as for the Thanos comparison pretty sure an energy surge is different than an energy explosion or wave

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@baalhaddad said:

@rajjarsalt: Maybe because the wave started from the small energy there's such a thing as Attack potency and range as for the Thanos comparison pretty sure an energy surge is different than an energy explosion or wave

If you're actually calling it an energy explosion then the size of the blast scales to its overall power. No one above the surface is taking energy that's transforming mass below the surface, that's just how geometry works my man

However, as the Mother Boxes continuously generate energy, the terraforming is a surge event. Thanos's surge appears as a wave as well and channeling the energy is done by the user aka the epicenter

Avatar image for deactivated-61469eb5765d0
deactivated-61469eb5765d0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By scaling Darkseid

By actual feats available thor

Can we wait for the official release guys?

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: The fact there's no exolosion with the Jotunheim feat makes it even worse, how could you think that helps your argument

You do realize that destroy is a vague term right? Were hiroshima and nagasaki not destroyed?

The center of an explosion has the same AP as far around it? Wow that is news to me

Yeah i was wrong that explosion is room level like, Thor being hurt by Ultron hitting him with a pillar or Abomination getting chocked out by a chain or getting his face wrecked by a car yes like that

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@baalhaddad said:

@rajjarsalt: The fact there's no exolosion with the Jotunheim feat makes it even worse, how could you think that helps your argument

You do realize that destroy is a vague term right? Were hiroshima and nagasaki not destroyed?

The center of an explosion has the same AP as far around it? Wow that is news to me

Yeah i was wrong that explosion is room level like, Thor being hurt by Ultron hitting him with a pillar or Abomination getting chocked out by a chain or getting his face wrecked by a car yes like that

Because it's not an explosion, it's not even tied to my argument.

They were but the overpressure at that point wasn't exactly impressive enough to wank.

This isn't a traditional explosion, it's a power surge.

Bringing anti-feats doesn't make sense for you. I remember when I said the Power Stone explosion blew up a ship that flew thru a neutron star just fine, you were all like "well that just proves the star is really weak" and now you're talking all about tiny ass explosions having AP.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@baalhaddad:

Anyway, I had to find the dynamics of the explosion.

Here ya go, babe.

No Caption Provided

Do go on about muh epicenter, muh normal explosion, and muh ppl above the ground take most of the blast

For the record I don't actually think it's weak by intent but among nitpickers the only appropriate thing to do is to nitpick

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SpongeGar

Why the hell are people who have not seen the movie started sh!t lol

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad said:

They were but the overpressure at that point wasn't exactly impressive enough to wank.

Bringing anti-feats doesn't make sense for you. I remember when I said the Power Stone explosion blew up a ship that flew thru a neutron star just fine, you were all like "well that just proves the star is really weak" and now you're talking all about tiny ass explosions having AP.

My point with the jotunheim is to show how it works: the area where thor's lightning strikes has less destruction than when it goes further off him showing that the destruction is not directly tied to thor but because he set off a reaction that broke the ice

I'll wait to i see the movie before i judge fully but if the energy comes from that then it is an explosion many like when a character releases an AOE, the center is the most powerful

Can you show me where i said that? Because i remeber saying it about uru when you brought up that it could stay in a neutron star in the very same topic that was saying uru's melting point was 50k kelvin hence why i responded that i can't recall saying that about the ship

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baalhaddad:

Anyway, I had to find the dynamics of the explosion.

Here ya go, babe.

No Caption Provided

Do go on about muh epicenter, muh normal explosion, and muh ppl above the ground take most of the blast

What is that even supposed to mean

And if you think that matters more than what's in the movie you're surely mistaken

nathanthecynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. He's stronger, faster (which is rare for me to say for MCU vs DCEU fight) and he could honestly one shot darkseid

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee206c1e31a
deactivated-60ee206c1e31a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Darkseid has the same physicals like strength, speed, and durability as Uxas from the leaked footage but now he has OB than Thor would destroy Darkseid because there is no way his OB are going be more powerful than the beam from the neutron star. But if Darkseid has significantly better physicals then Uxas then I could see him beating unarmed Thor but Thor with SB would still destroy him due to flight and SB could one shot.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rajjarsalt  Online

@baalhaddad said:
@rajjarsalt said:
@baalhaddad said:

My point with the jotunheim is to show how it works: the area where thor's lightning strikes has less destruction than when it goes further off him showing that the destruction is not directly tied to thor but because he set off a reaction that broke the ice

I'll wait to i see the movie before i judge fully but if the energy comes from that then it is an explosion many like when a character releases an AOE, the center is the most powerful

Can you show me where i said that? Because i remeber saying it about uru when you brought up that it could stay in a neutron star in the very same topic that was saying uru's melting point was 50k kelvin hence why i responded that i can't recall saying that about the ship

Or it could be less overpressure since shockwave energy dissipates = lower overpressure, which is basically following the logic of the shockwave (just the shockwave) of any explosion.

I'd agree

Didn't that thread get deleted? Don't remember you in the shitshow I instigated there. In any case, uru's specific heat capacity makes heating it up to 50000K pretty hard, considering its basically just star core now lol. If you agree about the ship, then I think we are good

And if you think that matters more than what's in the movie you're surely mistaken

Mhm

That's exactly shown in the movie tho - the changing of the crust, the firepits, all that is internal activity from terraforming. I think the arrows of expansion are consistent with the on-screen terraforming no? Not a contradiction, a clarification.

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I simply don't think uru goes into the star, as we've seen how it's forged, 50 ,000k is a solid melting point as for the ships i honestly don't think those neutron stars are as powerful as a real life one same with many movies/anime/comics i watch

I'll wait until i see the full scene before i debate about the MB exolosion anymore but if you're right the explosion at the too is still pretty massive

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rajjarsalt  Online

@rajjarsalt: I simply don't think uru goes into the star, as we've seen how it's forged, 50 ,000k is a solid melting point as for the ships i honestly don't think those neutron stars are as powerful as a real life one same with many movies/anime/comics i watch

I'll wait until i see the full scene before i debate about the MB exolosion anymore but if you're right the explosion at the too is still pretty massive

Well I wasn't talking about the forging, but the extraction of the mold. Thor said it's from the heart in Ragnarok and then there's that Marvel Science advisor that said it was made of that center-of-neutron-star substance or whatever. I think the neutron star he used as an example was good tho

if we go by the logic of the dyson sphere, if it concentrates the full energy of the star at uru or whatever then it should be > by the notion of attack potency ie more energy being compacted into = space -> more intensity = more attack potency

Baalhaddad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: Does'nt mjolnir weigh like 50lbs, if it was from the center of a neutron stsr should'nt it be considerably more? Also why would they take it from the center then have to melt it and would that even change it's melting point? Iirc Thor said it's built there(like in the comics) not that the material was from there, honestly i think trying to push it pass the way we see it forged onscreen is a reach tbh

The blast looks like it just pulls some energy from the surface to me but idk i just go with the melting point given but whateves

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno if true or not but i heard that Darkseid *spoiler* kills the league

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randybutternubs: if this is anything to go buy than maybe so and if true good luck thor your gonna need it. But let's also wait for official confirmation in a couple days.

Loading Video...

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: But Cyborg and Supes were at the center of the explosion. It doesn’t matter if the energy expanded from there, and nothing Thor has withstood has that much power.

RJR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RJR

Let's see, according to zack, his uxas form, is compared to doomsday in power (whom was giving wonder woman and superman a hard time) and more than likley will be more intelligent in combat, and i would also imagine his darkseid form is more than likley going to be more powerful thanks to the omega effect, so possibly darkseid. And if anyone brings up the whole of him getting injured and nearly killed by an axe just remember that that axe was being wielded by a Greek God in his prime and that a similar greek weapon was able to slice off one of doomsday wrist and hand, so that axe may as very well able to do the same amount of damage on doomsday and because of his experience with axes in the past I'd also expect him to try to avoid getting hit by an axe based on his past mistake. In my opinion thors axe would more than likely be the band of darkseid similar to thanos, but if thor loses his axe in combat than good like.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 rajjarsalt  Online

@gangorca said:

@rajjarsalt: But Cyborg and Supes were at the center of the explosion.

Ye

It doesn’t matter if the energy expanded from there, and nothing Thor has withstood has that much power.

But isn't that how explosions are pretty much evaluated tho? In terms of what actually expands in front of chars, ergo, what they must withstand