Snakeman Luffy with an advanced CoO and several Haki users enters Marineford HQ

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Snakeman Luffy with an advanced CoO and several Haki users enters Marineford HQ (16 votes)

They could save Ace 50%
Current Luffy can go toe-to-toe with any Admiral 13%
With Katakuri's help they could do it even easier 19%
Luffy, Katakuri and others still can't get pass any Admiral 19%

Post time skip G4 Snakeman Luffy replace Pre time skip Luffy to save Ace.

Luffy has Haki for 11 hours

Jimbe, Crocodile has Haki

Plus Katakuri helps them

3 hours prep with basic knowledge

Beside that, the others are still the same.

No Caption Provided

• 
Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Jko1

Akainu still solos.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Besides akainu vs whitebeard it never seems like the admirals were really going all out when we compare what happens when two admirals fight seriously on an abandoned island for several days.

They probably free ace like before but still don’t escape with him because ace still falls for the bait

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Aokiji and Kizaru would just put more effort into the battle but the results would be the same, Kizaru still one shots Luffy

Tjakrabirawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'd have a faaar vetter chance but I don't see them beating any of the Admirals.

The way I see it,

Yonko/Garp/Sengoku> Admirals/Mihawk> Yonko Commanders/Luffy>=Doffy> The rest of 7 warlords.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tjakrabirawa: just because CoO can potentially react to something that fast I’m not convinced Luffy can continuously react to Kizaru if he could even currently do that. Perhaps katakuri can but even if he could I’m sure Kizaru and aokiji could outclass him in that regard especially aokiji whom should have the proper AoE via his freezing to counter katakuri molding himself to evade damage hell we have seen Aokiji do the same thing katakuri does when white beard stabbed him and Marco notes that it didn’t work even with haki( though at the time of marineford there was no visual for CoA)

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By socajunkie  Moderator

Ace still acts like a twat and dies.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Akainu solos

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see why they wouldn't save Ace. Hell, they rescued him with pre timeskip Luffy. Adding current luffy with Kat plus obervation haki. I think they escape. Do they take down an admiral? hell no but they get away.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I dont see why they wouldn't save Ace. Hell, they rescued him with pre timeskip Luffy. Adding current luffy with Kat plus obervation haki. I think they escape. Do they take down an admiral? hell no but they get away.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@enemybird said:

I don't see why they wouldn't save Ace. Hell, they rescued him with pre timeskip Luffy. Adding current luffy with Kat plus obervation haki. I think they escape. Do they take down an admiral? hell no but they get away.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@enemybird said:

I don't see why they wouldn't save Ace. Hell, they rescued him with pre timeskip Luffy. Adding current luffy with Kat plus obervation haki. I think they escape. Do they take down an admiral? hell no but they get away.

This. Ace only died because he needed to save Luffy, but this version of Luff is stronger than Ace and can see the future, so he would not need to be saved from Akainu. They would get away, or at least hold out long enough for Shanks to show up.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The reason Ace died was purely because of his own temperament and pride. Luffy being stronger doesn't really count for much if he isn't stronger then Akainu, the person that threatened his life and casually overpowered Ace. At best, you can argue Akainu has to put more gumption into it or maybe Luffy just grabs Ace and B lines it for the next exit, but more often then not, Ace is probably going to die because of his own stubbornness.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The reason Ace died was purely because of his own temperament and pride. Luffy being stronger doesn't really count for much if he isn't stronger then Akainu, the person that threatened his life and casually overpowered Ace. At best, you can argue Akainu has to put more gumption into it or maybe Luffy just grabs Ace and B lines it for the next exit, but more often then not, Ace is probably going to die because of his own stubbornness.

I disagree. Ace died protecting Luffy. I don't think Ace intended on fighting Sakazuki to the death right then and there no matter what. I think he only attacked him to wipe the smug off look of his face and teach him a lesson. With Luffy being stronger than Ace and being able to see into the future. I doubt it would've come down to that. If anything, Luffy would be the one to die protecting Ace.