Agent 47

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
  • All Characters in their prime
  • Full teamwork
  • Characters can only use weapons and gadgets from their own series
  • 10 waves (Medical Syringes and Ammo Crates are acceptable)
  • Round 1: Team vs King Fleshpound
  • Room 2: Team vs Dr. Hans Volter
  • Round 3: Team vs The Abomination
  • Round 4: Team vs The Patriarch
  • Round 5: Team vs The Matriarch

Can they succeed?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By AllStarSuperman

@reddsevil34: You’re gonna have to explain what this arena is.

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@allstarsuperman: Basically if you played Killing Floor 2 it's a survival mode where you have to go through waves of enemies to get to the final boss after the last wave. The game also has a fuck ton of maps to choose from also.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By laflux

@reddsevil34: I got Killing Floor 2 last week. Its a fantastic game (maybe I am biased as I am British) and I'm happy to grind it until DOOM ETERNAL goes on sale. I play XBOX ONE as Laflux1993 so if anyone wants to squad up let me know. i play Hard Mode on multiplayer and only just started getting wins on Hard Solo so yes I am a newb but hopefully I get better soon.

As for the map, the basic Zed's are superhuman. There is a B Movie cannon to the game where even a basic Clot was able able to rip out the spine from a human body. They only get physically stronger as they get bigger. However, their main vulnerability of the Zed's is they all have at least some vulnerability to conventional firearms which is why mercenaries have been contracted to take them out. Based on Leon Kennedy's feat above he would have no problem cleaning up the smaller to medium sized Zed's by himself (He'd actually make a brilliant Gunslinger). Someone like Solid Snake is known for being able to fight superhuman enemies through CQC skill and win and has access to high caliber sniper rifles, stun and flash which some Zed's have vulnerabilities to as well. Solid is also a Stealth Master so the cloaking of some the bosses might not work as well. Drake at the very least has used SMG's, Shotgun's, Sniper Rifles and Pistols against Superhuman foes themselves, as has Lara. Sam Fisher is similar to snake but without the higher end feats as his series is more grounded, likewise with Agent 47.

If you look through the Killing Floor Character Rooster some of the character have military or law enforcement backgrounds, but alot of them are more or less average Joe's turned Zombie Killers. While they have the advantage of living during the outbreak and having a more intimate knowledge of the Zed's and their behavior ( as noted by some the phrases they say while in battle, Kill the Siren before she screams, I sense a cloaked enemy nearby, knowing the roars of a quarter and Fleshpound) I don't think this circumvents the share wealth of feats that the character here have and I'm sure some will very quickly deduce the weaknesses of the Zed;s themselves.

They definitely have the ability to clear. However they might lose the Matriach simply because she is so much better than the others, its actually really hard to fight her. (Off topic but I've found the best way to kill her is too run around a vehicle so she can't hit you with her OP ranged weapons but even then that is not a certain way of killer her lol)

Daisy_Johnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team will clear due to Leon and Snake.

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laflux: I play on PS4. The biolapse map is ass though.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff
deactivated-5f34b01dd81ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mee09

Snake, Leon, and 47 could do it together. Though in all honesty I'm sure you could argue that a Prime Snake at his absolute best might be able to solo. I think Leon would need help which he has here. 47 is a bit of a wildcard but he does have physicals comparable to Leon and his reactions are comparable to Snake. He has the highest accuracy here and is actually more skilled than Leon. Sam would provide some valuable intel and his gear would be really useful. Nathan and Lara just help.

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Nate actually has fought against superhuman opponents and soloed armies of mercenaries, tanks, and attack copters.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KF2 normal difficulty is easy so that'd be no problem on any round. Hard is normal so no problem there. After that they probably die on reload. They have no chance at clearing the enemies at Hell on Earth level.

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

PWong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Snake & Leon could probably solo, 47 would get up to 2 by himself. Everyone else is dead weight.

Reddsevil34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with Pwong. This is nothing new to Leon and Agent 47 is pretty durable with his bulletproof skin.