Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gambit1982
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

• Both Combatants are at full health
  • Jason has seen about 5 minutes worth of Snake Eyes in action briefly and has gone over the footage in the Bat Cave for about two days
  • Snake Eyes has seen about 5 minutes worth of The Red Hood in action briefly and has gone over the footage in Joe headquarters for about two days
  • The situation leading up to this is that both The Red Hood and Snake Eyes have been tricked into believing that the trail of victims in Gotham City is the work of the other. They reluctantly agree to meet in Gotham to get to the bottom of this. However upon meeting up Jason instantly draws his guns to fire on Snake Eyes but by the time he looks up his target has disappeared into the darkness of Gotham City.
  • Both fighters are approximately 30 feet apart in Gotham City and both are determined to come out of this alive by any means necessary.
  • Jason is armed with his standard armor, 5 frag grenades, 3 gas grenades (2 regular gas and 1 knockout gas), 6 high voltage tasers, the all blades, his twin Jericho pistols, one machete and an ak-47 with a two full clips
  • Snake Eyes is armed with his standard armor, 2 explosive grenades, 1 frag grenade and 1 gas grenade, 8 shurukins, 4 throwing daggers, 2 poison throwing darts (about enough poison to incapacitate), 1 Uzi with 1 full clip, 1 Desert Eagle and his Arashikage katana
  • Both are bloodlusted and want answers
  • Win is by death
  • Battle is in Gotham City
Comic_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could honestly see either way but I'm leaning towards Jason. On par in Skill and the gear is where I lean towards Red

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Stupid go to question but......does Snake have an answer to Jason’s overpowered chest taser?

Gambit1982

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Can you tag Lunacyde for me? He's a genius with Snake Eyes. I'm currently on the fence.