Who pulls this battle for the win?

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sling Shot

Cap for the win.... except in the tangent world of Slingshot-verse SS for the win.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Sling Shot says:

"Cap for the win.... except in the tangent world of Slingshot-verse SS for the win."

The world would be a better place in Slingshot-verse

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne

Can't they just team up and beat some Cobra butt.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Andferne says:

"Can't they just team up and beat some Cobra butt."

Yeah,but they have too fight first!lol

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Andferne

Darn the luck I had my eyes closed while they were fighting so its a draw.

WavyFLATLINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By WavyFLATLINE

Cap wins. No contest.

-WavyFLATLINE

Snake Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Snake Eyes

ArodtheSlayrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArodtheSlayrod

Dont know... patriot vs patriot, soldier vs soldier, anti terrorist vs anti terrorist, the only difference in the 2,Sword vs Sheild.

Snake-Eyes array of weapons would be canceled out by Caps Sheild, blocking bullets, grenade blast and shrapnel, eventually sword and sheild would clash, but i dont know who to pick.. both are trained to peak human attrabutes, aleast one of them trained... and both are well respected h2h/ close quarters fighters. My vote goes to Snake Eyes, eventually the sword will prove to be the greater weapon..

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By oldmagic

ah...this is kinda hard but i gotta go with Snake eyes. If you've seen some of the scans of feats Snake eyes have done, impressive stuff.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#11  Edited By Erik
Akira Overdrive said:
"

Have i gone too far?lol

Who is the REAL American hero?

"
Captain America is easily more of an American hero.
Snake Eyes can win this.
never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By never give up
Snake Eyes said:
"........."
I sware you are vance astro.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Erik
ArodtheSlayrod said:
"Dont know... patriot vs patriot, soldier vs soldier, anti terrorist vs anti terrorist, the only difference in the 2,Sword vs Sheild.

Snake-Eyes array of weapons would be canceled out by Caps Sheild, blocking bullets, grenade blast and shrapnel, eventually sword and sheild would clash, but i dont know who to pick.. both are trained to peak human attrabutes, aleast one of them trained... and both are well respected h2h/ close quarters fighters. My vote goes to Snake Eyes, eventually the sword will prove to be the greater weapon.."

Snake Eyes said:
"........."
I have to change my avitar now. Got two others running around with Snake Eyes pics. Lol.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Haha Snake eyes.....erik said:

"Akira Overdrive said:
"

Have i gone too far?lol

Who is the REAL American hero?

"
Captain America is easily more of an American hero.
Snake Eyes can win this.
"

I agree that Cap is the epitome of America, but Snake Eyes is a real American hero too....He is one of the most dedicated soldiers Ive ever seen.
Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Erik

Which one do you think is more dedicated to America though? That goes to Captain America IMO.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Yea I have to go with Cap too because his motivation basically is solely America. Snake Eyes is more complex...he fights for those he has lost, those he loves, the friends that surround him, becaus eof his sense of duty and honor, and for many other reasons besides simply defending his country.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17  Edited By Static Shock

Man, I'll go with Cap here. His physical attributes may be superior to Snake Eyes. I'm not one to say he's a better fighter, though. I haven't seen to much of Snake Eyes' fighting skills, even though he is a martial arts master. Though, I have seen Snake Eyes use the ability to channel Ki into his fists and feet to break statues. I like Snake Eyes better, but Cap takes the win....

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I don't know....Snake Eyes is pretty much peak human and is even quicker...it doesnt really explain the situation in the set up but if this isnt a face to face brawl in the begginnign thats a huge advantage for Snake Eyes.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Static Shock

How much quicker is Snake Eyes compared to Cap?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Well Snake Eyes has basically speed blitzed opponents before. Once he had a rifle aimed right at his back from about 5 feet away with his arms up in the air. He turned around and tackled the shooter before he could get a shot off and before the knife he dropped touched the ground. There was one scan that displayed a speed blitz type attack from Snake Eyes but I would have to find it...Overall though I would consider them pretty comparable with SE having a slight edge.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Static Shock

Oh, yeah. Those scan I posted in the TMNT vs. Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow thread that I got from Gambler. Well, I feel you on the speed, however, I think there have been some instances of Cpa handling opponents faster than himself. I would look for them now, but I'm at work. And, since I plan to go to the club tonight after work, it won't be until tomorrow.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

It's kool....I would say this is a pretty good fight and would be a long bloody battle but I see Snake Eyes coming out o top.

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain america would defeat snake eyes  cap FTW!

ArodtheSlayrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ArodtheSlayrod

Was it the Arashikage s\Showdown when he channeled the chi in his fist?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I think so, but I don't own that comic so I am not going to make any guarantees lol

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Valkaad

Snake eyes is WAYYYYY outmatched. Snake eyes is a well trained NORMAL man. Captain America is a well trained PERFECT man.  Have you ever seen the world's strongest man competitions? Olypmic Weightlifting competitions? Well captain america is stronger than all of them. Did you see Usain Bolt in the olympics? He smoked everyone.  Captain america is way faster than he is. Have you ever heard of Dean Karnazes, the ultramarathon man? Captain America has far greater endurance than he does! 
Captain America is larger, stronger, faster, has better reflexes, and more endurance than snake eyes. This fight is not even close!

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Valkaad have you read any G.I. Joe comics?...Snake Eyes is NO normal man. Snake Eyes has feats for each thing you mentioned speed, reflexes, strength, etc. that put him on par with Captain America.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

No “normal man” can punch through concrete statues like they are made of Styrofoam.

No “normal man” can flip a tank while under duress.

No “normal man” can dodge machine gun fire, disappear, kill five highly trained Russian soldiers, or sneak up on a man on a gravel road at high noon.

No “normal man” could fight through an entire army of hi-tech warriors and scare the leader of the world’s most powerful and dangerous Terrorist Organization so much that he would abandon his highly fortified and heavily guarded headquarters once said “normal man” escaped from his holding cell and went on a rampage slaughtering highly trained soldiers.

Snake Eyes is hardly a “normal man”

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Static Shock
ArodtheSlayrod said:
"Was it the Arashikage s\Showdown when he channeled the chi in his fist?"
Yes
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Static Shock
Valkaad said:
Snake eyes is a well trained NORMAL man. 
There's nothing normal about Snake Eyes. An elite ninja in comics isn't normal by realistic standards.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"Valkaad said:
Snake eyes is a well trained NORMAL man. 
There's nothing normal about Snake Eyes. An elite ninja in comics isn't normal by realistic standards."
Exactly
ArodtheSlayrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ArodtheSlayrod

Snake-Eyes is so exaggerated in the marvel comics, hes almost above supersoldier... he swung his sword so fast that the friction from the air made the blade burst into flame, Snake-Eyes gained patience and overall mastery at what he does through the US army training and the Arashikage clan training, and the Arashikage is the equivalent or possibly greater to DCs League of Assassins, he gained this mastery  in a matter of years what it would take most people a lifetime to accomplish, Caps gained his abilities through a serium,.. Countless times he's been brought to near death conditions but always he fought on, never wanting to let up, hes been left for dead, hes been presumed dead, and in fact he did die, but everytime he makes it out and helps Gi Joe save the day...i would say Snake-Eyes has incredible dexterity and indurance

I would definatly say that snake-eyes is everything but a "normal man", the only thing Snake-Eyes is gonna have trouble beating is the name that Caps gets from his fanboys.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Valkaad

Breaking the stone statues could be accomplished by just about ANY human comic book hero: Daredevil, Kingpin, Batman, Black Panther, Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, Nomad, etc., etc.. Killing 5 highly trained Russians could also be accomplished by ANY human comic book hero. ANY comic book NINJA/Martial Artist can sneak up on people, and escape a bad guys holding sell. NONE of these feats are really impressive AT ALL!  And NONE of these feats gets you a win against Captain America.
 The feats I wonder about are the following two. You say that he can dodge machine gun fire. Well Spiderman was originally attributed with reflexes 15 times greater than a humans and it was said that he was often able to dodge gunfire (not machine gun fire) if he was far enough away from the gun. This would lead me to believe that snake eyes would have to have even greater reflexes than the original superhuman spiderman. You say that he flipped a tank while under duress. A heavy tank like a Panzer weighs 188 tons and a "light" tank like the LeClerc weighs 56 tons. If we take the average and say the tank was 122 tons and that he would need to be able to lift a least 1/3 of the weight to flip it ,that means he can lift 40 tons! That makes him as strong as the Wrecker at full power!  Are these abilities cannon or are they one time events that don't really show the "normal" snake eyes?  IF he has gained these VERY superhuman abilities, when did he get them, how did he get them? I know snake eyes is far superior to a normal man, but Last I heard snake eyes WAS just a normal man (by normal I mean not supehuman). If he is capable of lifting 40 tons under duress and is faster than the original spiderman, then you should be matching him up against guys like the Thing, or the Rhino, not Captain America.

ArodtheSlayrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ArodtheSlayrod

Which one has more metals?

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

you mean Medals?

ArodtheSlayrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ArodtheSlayrod

*Medals*

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By oldmagic
Lunacyde said:
"you mean Medals?
"
hahah! 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I would be pretty ignorant to try and say who has more medals considering I have no idea how many medals Cap has.

However that isn't really important to the matter. Valkaad the point was that you said that Snake Eyes was just a normal man and that Cap wasnt. However these feats put Snake Eyes at the same level as Cap. That was my point. As far as the tank yes that was a one time thing when he was under great duress and isnt a normal strength feat but still shiows he has at least peak human strength. You siad that this would be a blowout in Cap's favor and I have done what I set out to and that is prove that it wouldnt be. Snake Eyes is not said to be superhuman but he has displayed superhuman feats. Superhumans do not exist in the G.I. Joe universe anyway.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Valkaad

. People seem to forget that  the supersoldier serum gave cap abilities that are the maximum of all human potential!  For example Kingpin has peak human strength, which for a man of his size 6'7 450lbs, allows him to lift 650lbs. Daredevil also has peak human strength, but only weighs 200lbs, so he can only lift 500lbs (I would estimate Snake Eyes at under 200lbs so his strength would probably be = or < than DD's) Captain America on the other hand is as strong as it is possible for ANY human to be and can lift 800lbs. He has achieved the maximum of all human potential regardless of size. Trindon Holliday is recognized as one of the fastest guys in college football, but he is 5'5. He is not an olympic hopeful however, because his turnover rate (the number of steps he has to take to cover the same distance) is too high. As fast as he is, Trindon could never compete against Usain Bolt who is 6'5 because he is just too short to match his stride. Cap is as fast as as ANY  human can ever be regardless of size.  Without exhausting anyone reading this with more examples what I am trying to say is that I am sure that Snake eyes is peak human for a 6'0 185lb man, but cap is peak human for all men. The supersoldier serum negates any hindrances/benefits that his 6'2 240lb frame would give him.  He is far stronger, way faster, has better reflexes and has greater endurance than snake eyes.
Superhuman DOES exist in Caps world and cap has stood toe to toe with people as powerful as the wrecking crew.  Take out writers and comic book sales and break it down into abilities and Cap ends snake eyes in about 20 seconds. 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

No  way he beats Snake Eyes in 20 seconds...no way whatsoever.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Snake eyes has proven able to dodge machine gun/automatic weapons fire on many an occasion, many time while the opponent(s) were using advanced targeting tecnology

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Static Shock
Valkaad said:
" Breaking the stone statues could be accomplished by just about ANY human comic book hero: Daredevil, Kingpin, Batman, Black Panther, Shang-Chi, Iron Fist, Nomad, etc., etc.. Killing 5 highly trained Russians could also be accomplished by ANY human comic book hero. 
Not really. Besides Iron Fist and Shang-Chi (who has used it on some occasions), you would have to prove that all the people you listed have the ability to manipulate their Chi just like Snake Eyes did. Excluding Kingpin, everyone you listed is a master martial artist, but it doesn't mean that they can use Chi. There are some people that use Chi in this world, and don't have considerable martial arts training. I have never seen Batman, Black Panther, or Daredevil use such a technique before....
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By kaino12

well ever since vietanm capten america's plot armor has rusted. so witch cap cus pre vietnam cap kills him via luck.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Static Shock
kaino12 said:
"well ever since vietanm capten america's plot armor has rusted. so witch cap cus pre vietnam cap kills him via luck."
We're talking about the Captain America before he was killed in the Civil War.
kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By kaino12

ah so death by legicy virus.(jk)
mokay its ninja vs camando if ninja gets a successful sneak attack then cap is dead if not theres a visable ninja and a vary angery guy carrying a bashing wepon.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
kaino12 said:
"ah so death by legicy virus.(jk)
mokay its ninja vs camando if ninja gets a successful sneak attack then cap is dead if not theres a visable ninja and a vary angery guy carrying a bashing wepon."

WOW....thats all I can say...WOW
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Do you really know anything about either fighter here?

kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kaino12

ya i have that effect on people
(oh im sry about ur other post im not sure what i did but im sure its not good)

SirNickTheEpic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tough call I recon with a good battle plan snake eyes can handle cap but if cap gets in their h2h I'm not sure if snake eyes can handle him, I mean yeah snake eyes is probably the better fighter but cap is a super soldier.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake Eyes