User Lists: 0

Everyone's new favorite goofball fusion

No Caption Provided

vs the two remaining crystal gems

No Caption Provided

Round 1

IC but determined to win, no Sardonyx

Round 2

Bloodlusted and morals off, Garnet and Pearl can fuse into Sardonyx after 2 minutes.

Rules

* Win by poof or shatter

* Full knowledge

* Starting distance 80 feet and in full view

No Caption Provided

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1

smokey could likely pull off a win but garnet and pearl probably could as well so i'm split

Round 2

Garnet and pearl

No Caption Provided

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2 said:

Round 2

Garnet and pearl

Because they can keep her at bay until they can fuse, or do they win without fusing if bloodlusted?

No Caption Provided

LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_nice said:
@jaycool2 said:

Round 2

Garnet and pearl

Because they can keep her at bay until they can fuse, or do they win without fusing if bloodlusted?

No Caption Provided

LOL

A bit off both a bloodlusted pearl and garnet are going to go for the kill right from the start but smokey is extremely versatile and adept at fighting so i think they would stalemate a little until team 2 fuses and becomes sardonyx

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By WollfMyth209

Garnet solos. Smokey managed to reach Garnet's level in strength in Know Your Fusion only after a third try with increased momentum. And Garnet is at least as fast and agile, plus more skilled and more experienced.

Adding in Pearl makes this an easy victory for the team.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm sad....i wasn't tagged? These SU threads are interesting.....

Garnet probably solos, i can see her adapting to her style and finding a countermeasure. Jasper although she struggled to fight her, if she cannot solo then Pearl seals the deal without fusion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: @deathhero61:

I just stole someone's taglist, I honestly did not know who is interested in SU battles. I will keep it in mind for future match ups.

Garnet solos. Smokey managed to reach Garnet's level in strength in Know Your Fusion only after a third try with increased momentum. And Garnet is at least as fast and agile, plus more skilled and more experienced.

Adding in Pearl makes this an easy victory for the team.

Strength isn't everything. We know Garnet's strength is one of her trump cards. SQ has more versatility and an obvious range advantage with her jojo's. Based on her casually punking Jasper while Garnet still took damage even during their second fight, I would say SQ should be somewhat above her in actual combat. She also made short work of the fusion between that corrupted gem and Jasper.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@cpt_nice: Strength isn't everything. We know Garnet's strength is one of her trump cards.

It is a factor, nonetheless.

SQ has more versatility and an obvious range advantage with her jojo's.

Range, yes. Versatility? Hard to say, really. Garnet seems to have more powers at her disposal. I agree Smokey's weapon is more versatile, but in overall powers and capabilities, Garnet strikes me as more versatile.

Based on her casually punking Jasper while Garnet still took damage even during their second fight, I would say SQ should be somewhat above her in actual combat.

Well, lets consider the fact that Smokey's fight with Jasper was short. Jasper first got punked by three unexpected attacks, tried bullrushing Smokey, and once that failed she decided: "This clod might beat me, so I'm not risking anything!". She realized Smokey is superior, much like Garnet is, but this time didn't want to let her arrogance get the best of her.

Garnet was similarly dancing around Jasper initially, then Jasper started tagging her. I think Jasper would've done similar to Smokey if the fight continued, even though Smokey would've ultimately prevailed.

She also made short work of the fusion between that corrupted gem and Jasper.

By forming a massive tornade, which granted she can do here, but Garnet is more intelligent than Jasper and has ways of reaching Smokey that Jasper lacks.

kfost_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garnet probably solos as Smokey is barely as strong as her

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garnet solos

idk7897

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

garnet solos the first round, pearl would probably either get poofed or stand a chance, but garnet and pearl clearly stomp round two