Zanza (Xenoblade)

M. Bison (Street Fighter)

Sephiroth (Final Fantasy)

Father Balder (Bayonetta)

Octoling (splatoon)

Dracula (Castlevania)

Goro Akechi (Persona)

The Dragonlord (Dragon Quest)

Gruntilda Winkybunion (Banjo and Kazooie)

Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)

Dr. Coyle (Arms)

Ender Dragon (Minecraft)

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cosmoman: could you imagine how epic the fight would be, or this team up

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By A_Random_User

want to say Zanza, but idk.

at difference of Shulk who I'm sure that solo's Smash because of Alvis(Monado III).

Zanza didn't truly had Alvis at his side. but he do have the passage of fate.

Zanza Powers I guess...

Matter Manipulation(controls ether which everything is made of),Energy absorbtion+soul absorbtion, Power Null and Power Absorbtion(Monado Purge seals/break auras and Monado Eater eat the enemy and eats their buffs), reality warping, EE,Passive Precog, acausality+Fate and Causality manip (passage of fate controls every event that happen and is the system of causality of the verse). What can anyone else bring to the table.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zanza blinks the entire Smash roster (besides Shulk) he's Multiversal+

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mee09

@gelato_exotic: Castlevania Dracula is more powerful than you think

Also if you bring heroes into it. No one can defeat Super Sonic. Solaris was a stronger Zanza and Sonic defeated him back in 06.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: The best feat I remember from him is creating a Universe of sorts and a Black Hole in it. I wouldn't say off that he's Xenoblade god tier level but I'm open to being enlightened

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: He has some pretty high tier feats and time wouldn't really have an effect on him. He has control over many universe sized dimensions and has plenty of hax.

I don't know if Zanza could erase him. As the process to do it is very specific.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: wrong, I dont argue for Zanza, but Alvis and Shulk with Monado III(Alvis), the god tiers of Xenoblade is Multiversal+ Alvis is the source of Existence and Xenoblade Existence has Infinite universe with Infinite timelines.

Shulk blinks Game Sonic, and i could argue for him winning against Archie tbh.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mee09

@a_random_user: He can't blink game Sonic because not even Solaris was able to do it. He is pretty much the exact same entity as Zanza. But he could only he defeated if you destroy him in literally every time line that he exists in.

He absolutely can't blink Archie.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: yeah he can.

and Archie is only Multiversal+ with an extra dimensional force backing him up anyways.

same with Shulk

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mee09

@a_random_user: That doesn't mean he could blink him out of existence. I could see an argument being made. For them being able to beat game Super Sonic in a fight. Not that I agree with it. But blinking him out of existence? Only a literal omnipotent or actual nigh omnipotent being (like Dr Manhattan) can do that. Even in the games his power is absurdly high. Solaris and Zanza both are some of the most powerful video game characters in fiction.

Archie Sonic doesn't even really need to be discussed.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to think Archie Sonic blinks Xenoblade but then I thought that Shulk beats Archie Sonic but honestly I was misconceived characters like Shulk Zanza Sonic Solaris etc. all stalemate each other really.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By A_Random_User

@mee09: That doesn't mean he could blink him out of existence. I could see an argument being made. For them being able to beat game Super Sonic in a fight. Not that I agree with it. But blinking him out of existence

Yeah, more like wish him away from Existence, with reality warping, after all, He erased the "idea" of Gods, and when he did that it was like they never existed, it was a retroactive effect.

Also fate and Causality manip via a "construction/place" which is beyond space and Time

Shulk is different to Zanza, as Shulk has Alvis

Solaris and Zanza both are some of the most powerful video game characters in fiction.

Nah you did say one of the most so agree?, but not really... don't get to top 10, games varies wildly, some verses are crazy

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a_random_user: We're just going to have to agree to disagree as there seems to be no middle ground here

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: disagree

basically, yeah

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to think Archie Sonic blinks Xenoblade but then I thought that Shulk beats Archie Sonic but honestly I was misconceived characters like Shulk Zanza Sonic Solaris etc. all stalemate each other really.

solaris no not really at all. Archie sonic stalemates how?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:

I'm giving it best interpretation. Consistently Shulk and Zanza>Sonic and Solaris imo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@gelato_exotic said:

I'm giving it best interpretation. Consistently Shulk and Zanza>Sonic and Solaris imo

Solaris is as trash as Giygas. Zanza blinks and Shulk blinks sonic by bypassing all of sonic‘s fate manipulation with passage of fate and rewriting sonic and Solaris as nothing. Zanza was rewritten to be non-existent and Alvis bullied the title of God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@userthatisme said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Solaris is as trash as Giygas. Zanza blinks and Shulk blinks sonic by bypassing all of sonic‘s fate manipulation with passage of fate and rewriting sonic and Solaris as nothing. Zanza was rewritten to be non-existent and Alvis bullied the title of God

Plus if Solaris was in the verse it would be apart of Zanza as the boss before zanza

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:
@userthatisme said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Solar isn't that bad. Giygas and Earthbound are a different tier of trash. I properly read through Vs Wiki's Ness page since that wanker saying he beats Shulk clearly got all her info from there and it's so terribly wanked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@userthatisme said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Solar isn't that bad. Giygas and Earthbound are a different tier of trash. I properly read through Vs Wiki's Ness page since that wanker saying he beats Shulk clearly got all her info from there and it's so terribly wanked.

Sonic is also terribly wanked. Almost as bad as earthbound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@gelato_exotic: Castlevania Dracula is more powerful than you think

Also if you bring heroes into it. No one can defeat Super Sonic. Solaris was a stronger Zanza and Sonic defeated him back in 06.

Solaris is fodder compared to Zanza and blinks Solaris.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic said:
@userthatisme said:
@gelato_exotic said:
@userthatisme said:
@gelato_exotic said:

Sonic is also terribly wanked. Almost as bad as earthbound

Hell both are almost as wanked as Kirby

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By A_Random_User

@cosmoman: The only notable feat there is eating dimension as lunch, which is multi-Universal.

Heck his feat of eating the entire timeline by literally waking up is more impressive and thats not Multiversal, just mean a very casual Multi Universal

either way.

Shulk triumphs over Super and "Featless Hyper (Classic) Sonic, fun fact, Sonic in fact gets stronger by game, as he could beat Chaos in base form when he needed to hse Super Sonic be4, that means that the Sonic fightning Solaris is stronger than Hyper Sonic" battle starts: Shulk passive Omniprecog(which bypasses acausality btw) kicks in, he now knows every single power of Super Sonic via seeing them in visions.

Shulk proceeds to Erase Sonic as he erased "Gods" from the universe, purging him from the timeline as he never even existed. This worked on Zanza, who is acausal and exist outside of the passage of fate, just like Shulk.

Either way, why everyone DISMISSES that Shulk(and Zanza) have FATE AND CAUSALITY MANIPULATION.

No Caption Provided

+

The Vissions he has function to understand the laws of causality, as decided by a higher power(Zanza for some time)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Basically, Zanza allowed him to see into the passage of fate, which works as the system of Causality of the verse.

No Caption Provided

Which he has control of, and later Shulk fuse himself With the passage of fate, controlling it.

And the scaling chain goes like this:

Zanza= The Architect<<Zanza with Meyneth and His own Monado<Shulk as a God<<<Alvis(Shulk and Alvis count as one as Alvis is literally Shulk sword).

Plus all the hax i mentioned before, any answer to Monado eater eating his "buffs"?

Even if they were both at the same power level, Shulk hax is too much.

And Game Sonic has never fought a Concept itself, can he even affect Alvis?.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman: MULTIVERSAL as in infinite universes.

Loading Video...

scale to and possibly above Artifice Aion(Zanza with Both Monado's is above Architect) who was supposedly going to wipe out the entire Existence, which is made up of Infinite universe. And Alvis scale way above all of them, Shulk as a God scales to Zanza, but Monado III, True Monado, Alvis Himself is the god tier of the verse(perhaps below Archsage Nopon who literally said that he trascends space-time).

If you dont know, Alvis is Shulk sword.

and he didn't killed i guess?, he pretty much erased "gods" as a whole from his reality.

Speed its useless his sword is basically Reality itself. or y'know, the source of Reality, either way he is not Physical at all.

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman:

Infinite universes is not what Multiversal means. Multiversal = Multiple Universes. Ominversal is more what you're looking for.

I will not debate this, i have been using Multiversal for Infinite universes for many time, and almost all other users do the same, will not change now.

Artifice Aion.... wasn't that the guy going to wipe out Alrest (basically Earth)?

Yeah, But after that he was going to destroy Existence, and stated to destroy the architect (who instead died because Shulk killed Zanza lmao)

Zanza is not on the same tier as Alvis, who is the literally source of power we are talking about.

Do any of these Gods have statements of past universes destroyed? Can I see them?

Meyneth created a universe(memory space, which is beyond space-time) alongside Zanza.

But thats not the impressive, all the multiversal or "Omniversal" as you call it comes from the statements of XC2. and the scaling from it. Since Architect scales to Zanza by literally being Half of the same dude. And Zanza with Bot Monados scales above via being himself+Another God of his same caliber

and alvis being literally god from which existence(Ether) itself comes from and being the Monado itself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alvis is above Shulk who destroyed a multiversal(Zanza). Sonic is getting blinked 100000000%. Sonic isnt as wanked a ness or Kirby but he’s still a wanked fodder character. Shulk is above sonic and every sonic character by the biggest amount out there. Maybe Shulk with Monado 2 is on par with Archie ultra sonic but that’s about it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman said:

Super Sonic blitzes the speed deficient Shulk. Assumptions aside, Shulk doesn't have the showings to compete.

@userthatisme said:

a multiversal(Zanza). Sonic is getting free-shots, 100000000%*

Fixed*. Multiversal isn't impressive to someone like Solaris, who Super Sonic defeated. Super forms also tanked time/space rifts that one-shot all other characters.

Solaris = Zanza W/Meyneth and his Monado

Super Sonic = Shulk (Monado III)

Hyper Sonic = Alvis

Sonic has routinely (SA/SAB2/SH/Sonic Colors) hit light speed in base, Shulk would helplessly see his death coming. Archie is spite, much less Ultra Sonic.

You are a troll. You have to be...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman said:

Super Sonic blitzes the speed deficient Shulk. Assumptions aside, Shulk doesn't have the showings to compete.

@userthatisme said:

Fixed*. Multiversal isn't impressive to someone like Solaris, who Super Sonic defeated. Super forms also tanked time/space rifts that one-shot all other characters.

Hyper Sonic = Alvis

Sonic has routinely (SA/SAB2/SH/Sonic Colors) hit light speed in base, Shulk would helplessly see his death coming. Archie is spite, much less Ultra Sonic.

Solaris is literal fodder. Zanza blinks by accident. Solaris is above giygas but not by a lot and giygas is somewhat on par with void termina.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme said:
@cosmoman said:

@userthatisme said:

Hyper Sonic = Alvis

Solaris is literal fodder. Zanza blinks by accident. Solaris is above giygas but not by a lot and giygas is somewhat on par with void termina.

Plus Alvis is omniscient and omnipresent (with the Monado killing Zanza who has done things above all of Nintendo and Sega) and the third Monado is the context gave Shulk all knowing and everywhere at once capabilities that Alvis can freely give since Shulk is not a bad guy like Zanza. (Which is already Is above sonic) but without the omni stuff it would still be above sonic nonetheless.

plus archie ultra sonic is prob on par with Monado 2 shulk during his fight with Zanza (help was there but still)

A_Random_User

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman: Alvis is omniprescent.

He also "was at the origin, and will proclaim the end"-Himself

Game Sonic dies instantly, he isn't able to bust infinite Universe, he will never be able to interact with Alvis via him being an abstraction, nor does he have the range to do so.

second of all, Solaris have temporal Omniprescence, meaning he is through al the timeline but he isn't the Existence itself. Different to Alvis kind of Omniprescence, which is him being literal Existence source.

They also move casually through the solar system in seconds, which is ftl+, Zanza fought Meyneth before time and space existed. and they have recreated their universe endless time before

Game sonic still hasn't an answer to Causality and Fate hax, power Null,Power Absorbtion, Conceptual Erasure, Existence Erasure.

I disagree on the dude statement of Monado II being comparable to Archie Ultra Sonic, only Monado III is able to fight Super-Ultra Sonic and its debatable, his fate hax is too op

Dmnb2wavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bayonetta takes it with Sheba or Archie Spnic.

But technically Ganon is supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL IMAGINE THINKING THAT SOLARIS IS FASTER THAN AN OMNIPRESENT BEING.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman: sonic has no fucking omniverse braindead. by your logic xenoblade has a infinite dimensional “omniverse” because all sonic verse is genuine trash. The fact that xenoblade verse is infinite dimensional and zanza destroyed all timelines and also kept recreating an destroying other universes.

Shulk blinks composite sonic with monado 3 which is all he needs. Zanza also blinks fodder Solaris you are wanking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman said:

@userthatisme said:

"FASTER THAN AN OMNIPRESENT BEING."

"Imagine" thinking Omnipresence is a speed feat because Shulk has no impressive ones 😂😂, especially given that Alvis is only a Universe level "Omnipresent". Where is omnipresent even stated btw?

@userthatisme said:

@cosmoman: "sonic has no fucking omniverse"

"xenoblade has a infinite dimensional “omniverse” because all sonic verse is genuine trash"

"and zanza destroyed all timelines and also kept recreating an destroying other universes."

"Shulk blinks composite sonic with monado 3 which is all he needs. Zanza also blinks fodder Solaris you are wanking"

• You clearly didn't follow logic, Sonic just needs his Multiversal feat because Alvis isn't Omniversal. Alvis didn't even know the Architect existed. Sonic does have Multiverses (Silver, Blaze, other Dimensions) which is all I claimed..... also the F word isn't allowed here bub.
Destroys all 3 universes at once (Past/Present/Future), also destroys dimensions easily
  • Literal babble, that's your real ""because"?
  • Zanza didn't destroy all timelines, he effected HIS universe. And their timeline only, don't believe was never stated he effected the past LIKE SOLARIS. Recreating a UUnivese is still only a Universal feat, Solaris was wiping out 3 Universes with 3 different beings at once.
  • Archie isn't even a fair Fight.HyperGame Sonic murders Alvis, given even Super Sonic actually defeated a transcendent being who destroys principles of Space and Time.
@cosmoman: said:

@userthatisme You wank Xenoblade* so bad... why????

Fixed~

1. Alvis is multiversal and above Shulk who blinks sonic

2. Alvis did know of that character. And “omniversal“ is a fanmade tier plus sonic isn’t even on par with Zanza so you are a troll.
3.you haven’t played xenoblade ever have you? You have mentioned that fact and you are here to attempt to claim bullshit like a typical wanker.

4. I’m not wanking xenoblade, you are wanking fodder sonic. Plus Zanza is technically multiversal+ and Shulk and Alvis being above already proves enough. Alvis created the entire xenoblade verse so of course he knows all. Sonic and Solaris are trash tier characters.

can Sonic even beat Kirby

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cosmoman:

• Zanza didn't destroy all timelines, he effected HIS universe. And their timeline only, don't believe was never stated he effected the past LIKE SOLARIS. Recreating a UUnivese is still only a Universal feat, Solaris was wiping out 3 Universes with 3 different beings at once.

Destroying the timeline/continuum of the Universe itself destroys the past/present/future of it by default though.