#4  Edited By Eobard21
Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@eobard21: I don't remember well but what are his best strenght feats pre s10 ?

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: Dude was Ftl, could punch someone into orbit while being weakened etc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

@davidharewood14: Dude was Ftl, could punch someone into orbit while being weakened etc

Ok but Kara weakened could break Nth metal most durable metal ever powerful enough to resist city obliterating explosion. Or comes through mystic krystals tough enough to trait Legion ship drilling beam as a joke ( which one shoted big skycraper sized glacial mountain forged from city flooding tsunami ). Or throw Fort Rozz at speed which reached as Brainiac ironically said it would take 12333 years to send message bottle ( of course he meant radiowave signal into space ) so 12333 light years away solar system. Or stop this light speed exodus ship. But yeah she is far inferior about speed so i change my mind she couldn't solo

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14: Don't get me wrong, Kara is insane and all but yeah like you said She can't solo

COIE Kara Will tho

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: She’s blood lusted and so is the team. I think Smallville Superman gets overwhelmed tbh.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@eobard21: only season 9 feats allowed or every feat till season 9 is allowed?

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eobard21
ad-arts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ad-arts

@theoneabovelife said:

@eobard21: She’s blood lusted and so is the team. I think Smallville Superman gets overwhelmed tbh.

Overwhelmed by who... Most of them are statues to him.

JL & IW are statues. Statues don't overwhelm you, they just stand still

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21: superman would still win. He is stronger than Kara and if they fight in the air no one would be able hurt him. He can one shot probably one shot everyone there except Kara. Also if we take his S11 comic feats into account I highly doubt Kara would be able to beat him even after COIE.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

everybody here on this list are fodder to clark. It depends if he is bloodlusted or not.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotent94: idk man I feel like COIE Kara and Barry are going to be immensely powerful

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Supermanforever

@theoneabovelife said:

Overhwelmed by who lmao? He literaly blitzes one shots avengers/jl and fox members. He is also ftl which faster than both barry and kara. Clark has imense durability to even no sell someone who absorbed entire nuclear powerplant.

Vaporised entire damb/river instantly with heat vision.

Then he fights of kara and flash and kills both. Clark has planetary level strength even at earlier seasons. He just learned to fly towards season 10.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoneabovelife said:

Overwhelmed by who lmao? He literally blitzes one shots avengers/jl and fox members.

Then he fights of kara and flash and kills both. Clark has planetary level strength even at earlier seasons. He just learned to fly towards season 10.

Replace Eobard with Barry. And Cisco with Clark...plus Flash has flashtime. Clark won't even be able to show off any feats.

No Caption Provided

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smallville clark gets overwhelmed.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: S9 Clark isn't faster than Barry tho he's better in every areas

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotent94: Wouldn't be surprised cause they're going to fight thé Anti monitor who's hyped to be far above thé Monitor with the book of destiny

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Clark wins

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Watch 2:14-2:50

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for clark_kent_2017
Clark_Kent_2017

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only characters that stand a chance are Kara, Barry, Hulk, Thor, Jean and Mustache Superman

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By EjorpSnruteR

Season 9 Clark is country level at the least. People seem to not be aware of that.

He still loses here though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:
@theoneabovelife said:

Overwhelmed by who lmao? He literally blitzes one shots avengers/jl and fox members.

Replace Eobard with Barry. And Cisco with Clark...plus Flash has flashtime. Clark won't even be able to show off any feats.

No Caption Provided

Ok but Kara taking full Reign strikes isn't some kind of impressive feat watching what has she done in s3 ep22 end and ep23 beginning not mentioning escaping in 6 min earth core mystically amped by H'ronmeer's magic ?

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

@davidharewood14: Don't get me wrong, Kara is insane and all but yeah like you said She can't solo

COIE Kara Will tho

Yes i hope she will get some impressive feats. I think travelling through time in s3 finale is some kind of impressive feat ( i know she needed legion ring but i think she still needed to travel with extremely impressive ftl speed i think ).

U know about this what Barry said "mach 7" he literally said ABOVE mach 7 speed, no exactly mach 7. CW writers sometimes are a little inconsistent when fortress key by Olsen's words is milion ton but by hat's words it is 500 ton but i think they mostly are consistent. Ok maybe Rory mick planck temp. gun is exaggeration

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By EjorpSnruteR

@eobard21 said:

@ejorpsnruter: Reason of why supes loses ?

Flash is faster at this point

Wankerman is slower, but supposedly much stronger at this point

IW Avengers have Thor, and he's also much stronger at this point

Jean based on trailers may not be anywhere near his speed, but she's amply fast and could serve as a useful distraction/counterpoint while Clark has his eyes set on the others

The others would be great meatshield and just overall make it so Clark can't win stacked like this.

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, why is Clark the only one ever used? There are more characters than just him in Smallville.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Supermanforever

@ejorpsnruter:

Flash is faster at this point

barry isnt ftl? Clark was. Clark is faster.

Wankerman is slower, but supposedly much stronger at this point

idk who this is, but no one in cw has shown strength even remotely close to smallville clark.

IW Avengers have Thor, and he's also much stronger at this point

Gets literaly blitzed one shotted.

Jean based on trailers may not be anywhere near his speed, but she's amply fast and could serve as a useful distraction/counterpoint while Clark has his eyes set on the others

This one might be true, but according to trailer lightning was aproaching her and she seemed to not be fast enough to react. Clark was statuing lightning since season 5-6 and pretty casually. If she does not show any physical resistance or reaction or idk healing back like manhattan. Gets splattered.

The others would be great meatshield and just overall make it so Clark can't win stacked like this.

Literaly everyone in this list aside from barry and cw kara would be blitzed one shotted if clark is bloodlused.

The only who to season point had shown significant superiority to Clark was doomsday and that was also kryptonian with no weaknesses. Not to mention doomsday was casually shaking the metropolis with his punches.

Clark borderline stomps mcu, dceu and fox effortlesly, cw might put some resistance due to having decent speed themselves.

People smoking weed this days, thinking thor would even stand a second against smallville clark.

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By EjorpSnruteR
  • Yes Barry is faster than light. Around 600x it. Clark is an unknown degree above light at this point, but it certainly isn't in the hundreds by feat
  • Superman. The one from Justice League. Did you read the opener? Dude is continent level if you go by his tectonic feat
  • Thor isn't getting one-shotted by country level power haha. That's a literal joke if you think that would one shot him. A blast that busted a ship that cruises through singularities didn't even do so, what makes you think country level power can? Unless you think a massive black hole is only country level or below....
  • She did react to lightning, see the newest trailer
Loading Video...
  • You must be joking if you think SEASON 9 Clark is beating this ensemble. I'm one of the biggest supporters of Smallville on this site and even I'm not biased. A loss is a loss, no matter how much I favor them
death4bunnies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 death4bunnies  Moderator

Flashtime Berry is a good deal faster than smallville Clark. He can also pull people into flashtime.

For this reason I’d give the win to team.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SV Clark mows them down.

Archangel01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomp under 10 seconds

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ejorpsnruter: Wait, we can use Dark Phoenix feats? Not that Jean would be anymore help just yet, but Clark will have great trouble trying to kill someone who can now survive in space and repair herself from injury. That even goes with her costume.

Also, if Clark doesn’t take Jean out first, Jeans telepathy will eventually activate, which will happen if he chooses to focus on Supergirl and Flash or if Flash gives Jean Flashtime.

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@ejorpsnruter: Wait, we can use Dark Phoenix feats? Not that Jean would be anymore help just yet, but Clark will have great trouble trying to kill someone who can now survive in space and repair herself from injury. That even goes with her costume.

Also, if Clark doesn’t take Jean out first, Jeans telepathy will eventually activate, which will happen if he chooses to focus on Supergirl and Flash or if Flash gives Jean Flashtime.

I wouldn't say it's completely usable, but unless something is highly edited from that scene, the feat is prominent. And the movie is only 2 months away. There's probably no more reshooting that can happen.

But even if not usable, she's only be a distraction anyway, unless she gets some serious firepower to go with it.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Actually Barry has been calculated to be like 128,302x above the speed of light in s4

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: When he went through devoe's breach Who close in less than 3 picosecond

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ejorpsnruter: "biggest smallville supporters" Seems like you dont wach it or did watch. care to explain if clark punched thor hard enough to send him to orbit. Give me one time that thor tanked anything even remotely close to that.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EjorpSnruteR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ejorpsnruter: "biggest smallville supporters" Seems like you dont wach it or did watch. care to explain if clark punched thor hard enough to send him to orbit. Give me one time that thor tanked anything even remotely close to that.

You know that feat barely gets him multi city block power, right? What in blazes is that going to anybody relevant?

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eobard21 said:

@supermanforever: Why no ? Its a legit feat

pure outlier. Even his elseworld feat was not close to lightspeed.. Barry has yet to legit reach lightspeed, all those assumption calcs etc are useless. I would say he best speed feats are putting him close to lightspeed, but not yet. I assume post season 5 he will be legit lightspeed.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

You know that feat barely gets him multi city block power, right? What in blazes is that going to anybody relevant?

Multicity block level? are you kidding? Thor was getting physically rekt from hulk. Punch like that will kill thor. Holly shit this mcu wank is out of hand.

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: Flashtime was Ftl, his picosecond feat isn't an assumptions and calc is the only way to see how fast is Barry Since the CW don't tell us how fast he is and no the picosecond feat isn't an outlier since Barry used Flashtime and we know that Flashtime Barry is way above his normal speed

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ejorpsnruter: The director mentioned that Jean can hear everyone in the worlds thoughts in her head, but I’m not sure if we will see that in the movie.

https://www.empireonline.com/movies/features/x-men-dark-phoenix-trailer-jean-grey-cosmic-conflict-explained-simon-kinberg-hut/