No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto(Pre-War Arc) vs Danzo

• In-character
  • No knowledge
  • Staring Distance 10 meters
  • Standard gear
  • Win by death or KO
  • Danzo cannot use Kotoamatsukami & Kyuubi Tailed forms are restricted for Naruto
  • No Ma and Pa help for Naruto, though Kuchiyose summons are allowed
  • Naruto starts in SM
LadyAdeline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Probably Danzo seals Naruto with a Fuinjutsu after 4-5 deaths, if he's enough smart to understand that Naruto can sense his presence even if he use Izanagi and appears behind him or somewhere else.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Danzo.

PhantomRant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto would win. I don't see how Danzo is going to get the drop on him even with so many Izanagi's.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Naruto has clones on standby, or some endless SM, he's gonna be defenseless after killing Danzo a number of times.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto should win, at this time narutomwas strongrr than sasuke.

GodEmperor123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GodEmperor123

naruto prepared to fight pain with clones gathering senjutsu. he will have one shot at SM here and its not enough. also one touch and its over just like that. naruto dies

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f
deactivated-5c531df1eeb1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto.

Pain out stats Danzo in all areas, base Naruto should be able to hang.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto beats him with just taijutsu.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Asurakj:

thanks for the following.

~\(≧▽≦)/~

Ultrra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo easily stalls until sage mode is over and kills him, especially if Naruto knows nothing about it from the start.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how much time he can use Sage mode . If its just once then i think it will run out and Danzo would kill him. If he has unlimited sage mode , then Naruto wins pretty handily .
I can see Naruto taking it if he has 3 clones on Stand by gathering sage mode .

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Adi_Frost:

actually that doesnt matter, naruto can have his kychiyose watch his back while he gathers chakra (assuming we're using pain arc). and after killing danzou once and danzou comes back naruto will be on guard every time after that.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el Well , in the pain arc , was it actually Naruto who summoned all the toads ? cause to me it feels like it was the Grandpa and grandma toads who did it .
I think Danzo can out last sage mode . He is not necessarily slower than Naruto . So he can switch Izanagi off and switch it back on when he needs it . He can use his wood style and wind style as well (which was able to cut the back of Sasuke's susanoo . And he also has his final sealing technique which can probably end the match in a stalemate .

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Adi_Frost:

he can at least summon one. (he can summon the three actually it only requires chakra).

danzou is sasukes equal (above sasuke is brute Strength though) , kakashi is sasukes equal, pain beat kakashi even in speed, naruto beat pain at taijutsu. (narito and danzou are not equal). not in speed (naruto would blitz him).

naruto can nuke the place with a rasenshuriken (wood style is rendered irrelevant). naruto can easily dodge those wind attacks in sage mode (nothing even stops naruto from having danzou battle a clone then kill him from behind-danzou is not a sensor).

sasuke could jump away from that sealing jutsu, so can naruto (in base at the time i saw nothing placing sasuke above naruto stat wise).

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch , danzo summons baku and absorbs naruto into its stomach. When absorbing , danzo could use vacuum blast or vacuum bullets to cut through naruto's body as they broke through solid stone and sage mode durability only comes upto there.

Danzo uses shisui's eye basic illusion and destroys naruto. The frogs wouldnt wake him out of it because they dont have chakra.

Blizzard93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can go either way.

Naruto has the power while Danzo has the hax. With intel Naruto has greater chance as he can play it smart with his shadow clones and outlast Danzo, but since this is a no knowledge scenario, I will give it to Danzo 7/10. His Izanagi is too much for an uninformed Naruto to handle.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Adi_Frost

@zuriel-el: Don't you think Naruto would run out of sage mode if he tries to summon all three of those toads ? I think all three of them take equal amounts of chakra to summon .

Sasuke was exhausted and near blind when Kakashi blitzed him (though i do agree that Kakashi is just as fast ) .

I don't think Pain was too much above Kakashi when it came to speed and Sage Naruto from Pain arc was equal to Pain in terms of speed as i remember . So danzo shouldn't be too far away from Sage Mode when it comes to speed . (Physical strength is obviously more for Naruto) .But danzo is no slouch either . His casual kick to Karin sent her flying , nearly destroying one of the pillars of the bridge .

Oh yeah i somehow forgot about the Rasenshuriken . But if Izanagi is active , Danzo would survive which ultimately leads me to believe that Danzo can outlast Naruto's sage mode IF Naruto can go sage mode only once . But if Naruto has three clones with sage mode then Naruto can win as Danzo would waste all of the Izanagi first .

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Adi_Frost:

he summons it after running out of sage mode. not during (he wouldn't need that).

no... karin had just healed him... and kakashi was his equal at taijutsu before he started with the susanoo (man i hate that version of sasuke).

sm naruto was above because pain was on the defensive... he blitzed asura, whooped gakido, and tendo was only able to block... (kind of what naruto was doing before the sage chakra came during their battle). no he kicked her into the ground...

no naruto wont do it once, thats what he has bunta for... plus he can have a clone withdraw and gather chakra midfight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m leaning towards Danzo.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Adi_Frost

Do you think Naruto can actually summon all 3 of them in his base form ? I think 2 would be his maximum as in part one he was only able to summon Gamabunta using his own chakra . And in shippuden , by assuming that he has double the chakra I think at max he can only summon 2 . Seems pretty unlikely that he has 3 times the chakra that he had before timeskip .

I assume sage mode Naruto was able to OVERPOWER tendo in taijutsu rather than being actually faster than him .

Either way , i just wanted to get the point across that Danzo has good striking feats .

Danzo can use Izanagi to deceive Naruto and disturb the clone which is gathering sage chakra .

countrylevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto is faster and stronger than MS Sasuke. He beats Danzo if he utilizes his speed and senses. Haven't you seen Naruto vs 3rd raikage ?

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Adi_Frost:

he can summon them because he has the chakra, summonig bunta by end of part one he could do without strain, part two naruto would only need to make clones and have the clones use the jutsu simultaneously, his clones can throw rasenshuriken and use every jutsu in his arsenal after all.

when you can only block and not counter it means your opponents attacks are too fast for that or he has no blind spots or intervals between attacks that you vmcan exploit, all these speak of speed difference because it tkaes sped to guard ones blind spots, unlike kaakashi who got stabbed by tendo even with sharingan on.

not when naruto can sense everything in sage mode.. he'd know the moment danzou appeared even the clone would know. plus thats assuming danzou is able to see naruto when the clone withdraws, kakuzu (more experienced than danzou), couldn't tell when this happened, pain even with doujutsu that is more introspective than a sharingan couldnt tell when narutos clones used a henge, byakugan that sees in 360 degrees was tricked by this too, sasuke with a so6p rinnegan and sharingan was also tricked with clones,... even obito mocked danzou that his observational skills were beneath sasukes so no... he wont know as he isnt a sensor.

@xiantherMalde:

what stops naruto from throwing explosibe tags in bakis mouth, or summonig pbunta to beat the crap out of him. or you believe baki would be a match for bunta, heck naruto will beat him worse than he beat the nine tails.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: baku was 3 times the size of Susanoo. Even susanoo couldnt move when baku absorbed it, what makes you think some little frogs can do? Baku will pull those frogs into his stomach. Or while they are being pulled, Danzo uses vacuum blast to increase the damage and kill naruto while he is in mid air. Also no defense against ocular genjutsu and binding curse seal. Sasuke only broke the curse seal because of Susanoo. Danzo is also pretty fast for keeping up with Sasuke, though Sasuke was indeed tired and injured from kage battles. Danzo's speed is on par with bee and V1 Ae whom Sasuke without hebi mode hit with speed. So yeah naruto isnt keeping up. Danger sensing is completely useless against widespread attacks like vacuum blast and vacuum bullets.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiantherMalde:

you dey crase?

bunta is as big as the nine tails at full size, at most baki (who could stand on a bridge is half his size).

when did baki arsorb the susanoo, i remember sasuke using an ordinary katon to defeat him.

sasuke had been healed, karin regenerated his wounds (he was fine).

sage naruto beat the third raikage in speed, even naruto claimed sagemode is faster than his kcm and sasuke didnt have a hebi mode in that fight (wtf is hebi mode)

@jashro44: this guy is a troll.

XiantherMalde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zuriel-el: Lmfao what? Bunta might be as big as nine tails but it aint more durable or sturdy as Susanoo. Naruto will get pulled regardless because he has no shield protecting him from the pull.

Baku didnt absorb Susanoo but stopped its movements. Both bunta and naruto's movements will be stopped. Sasuke could only fire a fireball because he was inside Susanoo.

He was not that fine, Karin healed his injuries but his MS usage drained his lifeforce and hurt his cells again as tobi said he was overexerting himself and he was showing signs of blindness and pain during that fight. MS usage hurts his body and blinds his eye. Healing cant stop that.

When did naruto claim sage mode was faster? Lmfao, the danger sense of sage mode was better than KCM. Danger sensing is useless against widespread attacks as it didnt help him from shinra tensei. Vacuum blast is a wide attack + Baku Suction would be unevadable to naruto. 3rd raikage's attack was weaker than real self because of edo and also a piercing pinpoint attack hence naruto could dodge by sensing danger at the last moment.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@XiantherMalde:

bunta is the shield and bunta took a hit from the onetail and was still fighting.

baku will have bunta to contend with.

i want the scans of sasuke going blind and hurting while fighting danzou.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/555/13

faster AND allows me to better sense the enemy.

sasuke dodeged those atracks, naruto will have no problem.

wide spread is not the same as omnidirectional.

widespread (what danzou has) : covers a wide area and has spaces in between.

omnidirecrional (pains defensive shinra tensei): is everywhere and in every Possible angle with no space in betweem.

3rd raikage is stronger than forth, either way.

plus shimra tenseis use depends on pains reaction speed which is not up to amaterasu tier let alone ftg. plus when pain atracks ppl with shira tensei its in the direction he points at. nothing behind him is destroyed. its the defensive one that is omnidorectional. cuz the defensive one doesnt actually travel very far.

the only offensive shinra tensei that is omnidirectional is he one that destroyed konoha.

Tektonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto but Danzo will make him work for it for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only issue that's stopping Naruto from curbing Danzo is the time limit on his sage mode.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo is a jobber so Naruto wins once he runs out of Izanagi.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo should win, more experience, more jutsus and many lives, naruto Sage mode does not last long ans once he runs out he is pretty much fodder for Danzo.

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto take this with mid-difficult, Danzo is very weak in comparation of Pain. His survivability and intellect are what would make the battle difficult, but I really don't see how he can do anything against this Naruto (whose casual attacks with the Toad Kata should already be enough to kill him a few times).

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

Unless Naruto has clones on standby, or some endless SM, he's gonna be defenseless after killing Danzo a number of times.

This, Naruto's sage mode won't last. If it did he would win.

CenarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo easy diff.

Naruto doesn't have a giant Susano'o to protect him from Baku and from high scale OHKO fuutons.

Naruto doesn't have a Susano'o that can crush a human body with 1 punch.

Naruto doesn't have giant Susano'o Arrows hyped for their speed that can pressure Danzo.

Naruto uses FRS twice and then he's fodder.

Naruto gets trapped by Danzo's curse mark just like Sasuke, except he doesn't have a V3 Susano'o to bail him out.

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#37 MaulSmacker  Online

SM Naruto blitzes and one shots this clown.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SM Naruto blitzes and one shots this clown.

CenarX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By CenarX

A nerfed Danzo went to extreme diff with MS Sasuke. Danzo ez diff.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Danzo eventually. Naruto can paste even worse than dash but he's getting outlasted since he can't trick danzo into thinking he has more time than he actually does like Sasuke did