Avatar image for deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0
deactivated-5c1d15b8899b0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Just point out a Atrocitus feat.

He was able to break the fabric of space to reach the hyperspace via rage plasma,which is impossible as mentioned by engineer.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Veitha

@joygirl said:

@batmannflash: Telepaths won't be an issue. I know Atros is basically immune, Adam is HIGHLY resistant, I think Lobo is immune as well but I'm not sure. No clue on Etsy but he is likely resistant/immune as well, considering he is a demon and everything.

According to @azorahai Magik is the biggest threat here, we're basically trying to figure out how SL kills her.

Re: Problem 2: Atros can scry. ^_^

They have got 1 day of prep, I'm pretty sure that Forge is going to create devices to amplify their powers such as Cerebra. And plus having Emma(I guess we're using pre Avx version, otherwise she's useless without her powers), Rachel and Psylocke together means a great telepathic offensive power.

Magik is indeed the bigest threat alongside Rogue, who could mimic all these powers at once and turn into a powerhouse.

First of all, as @chiq said, prep-time can become a lot longer thanks to Limbo, where time works differently, and this means that Forge could create many devices to enhance the X-Men powers. Magik could also BFR the entire Slaughter League away, in other dimensions or in other times. If she brings them to Limbo then she is going to easily stomp each of them alone, especially considering that Black Adam and Etrigan are magical being, and this means that a single hit of her Souldsword will kill them or depower them(she's beaten Dormammu there). The only issue might be speed, but then having this entire team and the three telepaths together with enhanced powers is going to make very difficult for the Slaughter League to blitz anyone and will give Magik enough time to bring them to Limbo or BFR them in another time or dimension(she could even travel in time and kill them before the battle starts anyway).

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

X-men win this mostly due to prep, if this was a random encounter they would most likely lose the majority. But since they have prep, Forge, Cyclops, Beast, Cable, Bishop, and Magik, they have way more tactical genius to win. Not even adding in jubilee or Storm or Kitty.

with the day prep i say the x-men will win the majority of battles here.