Slaughter League vs. Avengers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

Slaughter League (Atrocitus, Black Adam, Etrigan, Lobo)

vs.

The Avengers (Thor, Hulk, Iron Man, Hank Pym, Wolverine, Captain America, Spider-Man, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Spider-Woman, Ms. Marvel)

- 1 day prep.

- In character.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm going with Slaughter League. Well with all the prep masters on Marvel side they could come up with something to restrain or incapacitate the slaughter league. I change my pick to AVENGERS WIN

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

'Murica,Black Panther,Hawkeye,Spider-Woman,Wolverine are all non-factors

Atrocitus Versus Hulk/Hank (I'd give it to Atrocitus cause Hank couldn't do much and Hulk couldn't really touch him)

Black Adam Versus Thor/Iron-Man (Black Adam's too fast and strong for these two)

Lobo and Etrigan deal with the non-factors and Help out Atrocitus if he needs it.

Only way Avenger could win is if they used there prep to the max.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmmm....

Avatar image for thedarklordpandamonium
Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers. Thor with prep...

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

black adam marries ms.marvel

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....I'll actually give it to Avengers. Pym, Stark, T'Challa is too much for prep (even one day), as is Banner if they use him at all.
Thor can take any of them 1v1, Hulk can hold one of them off (unless Atrocitus just drains his anger from him), and the geniuses can take the rest (with Iron man being pretty good as is). Also Panther's weapons destroy nerve endings IIRC and he can steal cosmic power as he did to Surfer (this being towards Atrocitus). Ms. marvel can just like jump in the sun and turn to Binary can't she?

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 HigorM  Moderator

@joygirl: who gets prep anyway, I didn´t understand =X

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

....I'll actually give it to Avengers. Pym, Stark, T'Challa is too much for prep (even one day), as is Banner if they use him at all.

Thor can take any of them 1v1, Hulk can hold one of them off (unless Atrocitus just drains his anger from him), and the geniuses can take the rest (with Iron man being pretty good as is). Also Panther's weapons destroy nerve endings IIRC and he can steal cosmic power as he did to Surfer (this being towards Atrocitus). Ms. marvel can just like jump in the sun and turn to Binary can't she?

1) I don't think Atrocitus can drain anger...he could easily convert Hulk, though.

2) Panther took longer than a day to steal cosmic power. If we're going by that logic tho Atrocitus could Butcher up.

3) I don't think she can.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

1) I don't think Atrocitus can drain anger...he could easily convert Hulk, though.

2) Panther took longer than a day to steal cosmic power. If we're going by that logic tho Atrocitus could Butcher up.

3) I don't think she can.

But.....Panther now has that cosmic power stealing machine forever doesn't he?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: *Mario voice* Everehbodeh get-a prep!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also I'd like to note that every mad scientist in DC earth was prepping to bring down Adam, and the only one who even came close was T.O. Morrow. And a lot of prep-guys (Peter, T'challa, Hank, Tony) will have to deal with Adam blitzing them while they attempt to put their plans into motion.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

Also I'd like to note that every mad scientist in DC earth was prepping to bring down Adam, and the only one who even came close was T.O. Morrow. And a lot of prep-guys (Peter, T'challa, Hank, Tony) will have to deal with Adam blitzing them while they attempt to put their plans into motion.

But Tony's not even slower than him necessarily in his suit, Panther can tank a hit or 2 with his suit, Pym can shrink down immediately to avoid him. I mean they have their ways. And if Banner's involved they have shields and brain tasers and stuff so they win.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 HigorM  Moderator

@joygirl: hmm interesting.. I say slaughter team wins!

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Joygirl

@darkraiden: 1. Unless Tony can keep up with a Flash, no he's not. 2. No he can't. 3. Magic lightning for area effect.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@darkraiden: 1. Unless Tony can keep up with a Flash, no he's not. 2. No he can't. 3. Magic lightning for area effect.

Vibranium will absorb the impact from at elast 1 or 2 hits, Adam got blitzed by Jay Garrick so....not exactly prime Flash level speeds. 3. If Pym is small enough it won't matter. And like I said, Banner Tech would block it.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: not prime Flash levels but plenty faster than Tony. And this is the guy who burst Nth metal like it was a balloon. For Hank -- let Etrigan torch him with fire breath, or Atros drown him in cosmic napalm. And I seriously doubt Banner Tech will stop Adam when all of Oolong Island's forcefields (which kept out the entire JSA) could not stop him.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Iron Man is ~Mach 50 flight only

Black Adam is <Mach 500 combat

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@darkraiden: not prime Flash levels but plenty faster than Tony. And this is the guy who burst Nth metal like it was a balloon. For Hank -- let Etrigan torch him with fire breath, or Atros drown him in cosmic napalm. And I seriously doubt Banner Tech will stop Adam when all of Oolong Island's forcefields (which kept out the entire JSA) could not stop him.

Banner tech took multiple hits from Red Hulk, Red She-Hulk, and Juggernaut without fail.

Thedarklordpandamonium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for amalgamuniverse
amalgamuniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@joygirl: I'm liking your Slaughter league lineup a lot as well as your battles :)

ARMIV2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The arguments on both sides are compelling...hmmmm...

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By Ostyo

Avengers, they have just too many prep masters.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bigcimmerian

Avengers would die horribly. All of them are non factors except Thor. If Thor has small info about his opponents then he will know he doesn't stand a chance so he will grab Destroyer Armor. If he do that then Avengers would win.