User Lists: 43

#1  Edited By Joygirl

Slattern

No Caption Provided

vs.

The Tarrasque

No Caption Provided

---------------------------

Tarrasque didn't do well against Godzilla ( :( ) so let's put him against a creature regularly considered to also be Godzilla's inferior -- the more modern and stylish Slattern. ^_^ Who will come out the best Godzilla-lite?

- In character (dur)

- A Wish spell is not required here. Getting the Tarrasque to -30 and "knocking him down" will suffice as a win condition.

- No prep

----------------------------

For more of my battles, click here!

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: He's the ultimate D&D monster, capable of killing Titans and wyrm-level dragons with mild difficulty. Any form of energy, he's immune to. Rays, cones, even magic missiles, bounce off of him. Regenerates VERY rapidly. Has amazing combat speed, able to attack with a bite, two claws, both horns, and its tail in one round (six seconds). Extremely durable.

We measured his strength once and he found he was somewhere around the 150 ton range if I recall rightly.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@jwwprod: He's the ultimate D&D monster, capable of killing Titans and wyrm-level dragons with mild difficulty. Any form of energy, he's immune to. Rays, cones, even magic missiles, bounce off of him. Regenerates VERY rapidly. Has amazing combat speed, able to attack with a bite, two claws, both horns, and its tail in one round (six seconds). Extremely durable.

We measured his strength once and he found he was somewhere around the 150 ton range if I recall rightly.

Interesting :)

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

User Lists: 0

@joygirl:

I still stand by that the Elder Wyrms of the Gold Dragons can handle the Terrasque with difficulty.

I don't know if Slattern can hurt Terrasque, as he isn't magical in nature and Terrasque has huge damage reduction which Slattern has to get through just to hurt him. Slattern is much larger, though, and very tough (nuclear blast yadda yadda) so it will go on for a long, long time. Is BFR aloud? I'm thinking Slattern might just chuck him away since he's so much larger.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@granitesoldier: No BFR. :( BFR is no fun.

Thank goodness. I hate BFR, it's like a wave and the opponent is sent to another dimension or punched to 'ring out.'

But due to regeneration, something Slattern doesn't have, I think Tarrasque can win. Though the problem is Slattern's nuke-tanking durability.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

@joygirl said:

@granitesoldier: No BFR. :( BFR is no fun.

Thank goodness. I hate BFR, it's like a wave and the opponent is sent to another dimension or punched to 'ring out.'

But due to regeneration, something Slattern doesn't have, I think Tarrasque can win. Though the problem is Slattern's nuke-tanking durability.

Yeah this is tough. Terrasque doesn't have the insane magic many DnD beings of his level typically have, but he's so damn durable. I'm really having trouble with this one haha.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl said:

@jwwprod: So who would you say wins?

Judging from the pictures your using I'd say Slattern wins.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Urb

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

150 ton range only?

Slattern wrestles on jaegers like striker eureka weighing around 2,800 tons like they were toys.. I hope this tarrasque is as durable as you guys say because one swipe from slatter could literally crush him.

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joygirl:

Elder Wyrms Dragons can handle the Terrasque with no difficulty

fixed it for you. Any dragon of old or higher level class will curbstomp the tarrasque without it ever laying a finger on him unless it's retarded for some reason.

Dragons are the ultimate non-divine monsters in DnD, not the the tarrasque and there are at least a dozen monsters that beat the tarrasque with little effort