Slasher Team

Michael Myers (2007)

No Caption Provided

LeatherFace (2003)

No Caption Provided

Jason Voorhees (2009)

No Caption Provided

RULES

All combatants start with their signature weapon.

In character

Team will work together but doesn't mean they can't eventually attack each other if provoked in some manner.

Will take place at camp crystal lake (tunnels and all) with Micheal's house replacing Jason's shack and Leatherface's workshop in the basement

Objects are scattered around house/camp that can be used (bear traps, axes, etc.)

Entire Team knows of the scenario that will take place and start in the house

Team will be completely restored if injured or killed at the beginning of each round.

MAP

No Caption Provided

Scenario 1

Zombies Are invading Crystal Lake and the killers have to kill every single 1. Zombies need their brains to be damaged to die. (100 Zombies)

Scenario 2

Swat teams are invading the grounds and trying to kill the 3 famed serial killers at once. Can they kill them before they are Eliminated. (30 SWAT members with Full Armor and the weapons utilized are.........

• MP5/10 submachine gun.
  • Colt M4 carbine.
  • M1911A1 Springfield Professional Custom .45 ACP pistol.
  • SIG Sauer 9 mm, 10mm.
  • Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun.
  • Remington 700 sniper rifle.

Scenario 3

Nolan Batman. Standard Equipment. (No tumbler) Batman Is trying to capture these 3 and make them pay for their crimes. Batman only knows of these people from police reports he knows nothing of the tunnels, traps, environment, skills, anything else that these 3 have.

(Let me know if i need to change anything add a scenario anything like that.)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

They could only conceivably lose in Scenario 3.

I guess scenario 2 as well since you chose the weakest iterations of Michael and Jason. Take away all that loadout for the SWAT team and they win.

I just can't see Nolan Batman losing if he has prepped extensively for this and is well aware of their crimes and tendencies as sadistic figures.

Police Reports somewhere would mention how un-natural Jason and Michael are. Leatherface is a non factor for Batman. Maybe a distraction

Kyoji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

they could very well get overwhelmed in R1. they definitely get overwhelmed in R2.

Jason was weak in the 09 film, didn’t do anything like one punching someone’s head off. he’s really just portrayed as a big scary man. Same with Myers and Leatherface. so they most likely lose R3 as well

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

PercyBender

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They lose all rounds

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SLiMmcl

@sawed_off_it: Morlee can i give an opinion even though i started the topic?

Aint been on here in well over a year don't know if rules changed about opinions lol (not debating anybody just my own opinion)

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@slimmcl: Yes. Why wouldn't You? You just shouldn't debate someone unless they make an illogical and idiotic case for their arguments. Or worst, none at all.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SLiMmcl

@sawed_off_it: cool it seemed like we miss understood eatchother.

For batman ( know i said police reports but i ment like he knows the killers are at this location height and weight no prep) I thought i ment it obvious these are killers batman wants to hunt them down no actual knowledge about them ya know.

I am not hoping for them to win at all but i didn't know if you misunderstood me because you said "Take away all that loadout for the SWAT team and they win."

Thats standard swat guns (shared between members ya know) and i said they had armor so i didn't know if you changed your mind at all.

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SLiMmcl

bump

SLiMmcl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers