Come on, now. Anybody!?

Unbelonger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Unbelonger

I don't know who is the second one, and i don't know in terms of what is the contest.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Static Shock

Unbelonger says:

"I don't know who is the second one, and i don't know in terms of what is the contest.zzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Well, Slapstick is a cartoon-type superhero. He's a registered

superhero with the Initiative now, though. Here's a run-down on him...

As Slapstick, Steve Harmon's body is made out of Electroplasm, which makes him indestructible. Any damage that he takes can be immediately shaken off, similar to popular slapstick cartoon characters. He also has the capability to stretch like such a cartoon character. In addition, Slapstick gets temporarily stronger when electrocuted. However, he must have a consistent feed of electricity to maintain this strength. Slapstick's gloves also possess alien technology. His left glove has a transformation inducer that allows him to transform to and from Slapstick to his normal Steve Harmon form. His right glove

contains an extra-dimensionally sub-spacial storage pocket, whichfunctions similar to cartoon hammerspace, and allows him to store items seemingly nowhere. He can access these items by making a special gesture with that hand, though to anyone observing it would appear he is pulling them out of thin air. He usually keeps a large cartoon-ish mallet in this space. It has been noted that Steve Harmon has no genitalia in his Slapstick form, much to his disappointment.

He's basically a cartoon character, like Bugs. And the terms of the battle is.... a 8 and a half minute-long cartoon showing, like a Looney Tunes cartoon is... They are giving it all they got.
Post Edited:2008-01-22 15:52:59

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#5  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Bugs Bunny is probably the #1 Toon Forcer around so I'm backing him. Slapstick just imitates what comes naturally to Bugs and he also has little to no experience dealing with other people who treat the laws of physics like a toy, while Bugs does so regularly.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Boken

bugs is the best at what he does all ther is to it

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Static Shock

Buckshot says:

"Bugs Bunny is probably the #1 Toon Forcer around so I'm backing him. Slapstick just imitates what comes naturally to Bugs and he also has little to no experience dealing with other people who treat the laws of physics like a toy, while Bugs does so regularly. "

I didn't expect you to jump into this thread, Buck. LOL. But, yeah. I agree with you.