takes place in space

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Featherine clears both with absolute zero diff. Slaneesh is non factor, as warhammer canonwise barley gaps at multi-universal (Ignoring the wank shenanigans from inferior boards such as Spacebattle) Technically Perpetua alone can solo the whole Warhammer franchise, Featherine isn´t needed.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Morningstar999

Technically Perpetua can get hurt by planets getting smashed in her face. Then again, Featherine blinks Warhammer and DC at the same time, so it doesn't really matter.

Emperor99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both die in Auau presence.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Kh0rn3

@lordspeedwagon:

What do you mean by Spacebattles?

That forum had possibly the most at lowballing Chaos Gods

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordspeedwagon:

What actual wank are you talking about... Lesser gods like Nagash are already on that level. Chaos Gods are multiverse, idk why this is such a hard concept for everyone to grasp.... WH hasn't been wanked in quite some time, but it never ceases to amaze me how butt hurt people are about it

On topic if Featherine can delete an omniverse she wins if she can't stalemate. However Tzeentch at his prime would of been a better match up

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine solos Warhammer for sure, but idk about DC.

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordspeedwagon:

What actual wank are you talking about... Lesser gods like Nagash are already on that level.

Unfortunately no one brought up any evidence for Warhammer yet, instead of making questionable claims. So what level is he really?

Chaos Gods are multiverse, idk why this is such a hard concept for everyone to grasp....

Proof?

WH hasn't been wanked in quite some time, but it never ceases to amaze me how butt hurt people are about it

Because fans would never see something as wank, since it doesn´t suits their own agenda.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann: she's destroyed an omniverse?

Where is the omniverse stuff coming from?
Anyway, Featherine operates with R<F Layers, which is far beyond the capacity of Slaneesh, unless i miss something.

Avatar image for deactivated-616b5548b9268
deactivated-616b5548b9268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine stomps.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordspeedwagon:

@mordhauextreme1: usually take some time to prepare his sources, you should probably be patience

Either way, Slaanesh can't manifest in a normal real space so this fight can only happen in the Warp in which Perpetua would lose and Featherine blinks and the warp go poof

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1:

I'm pretty sure that girl Featherine is from an anime where a single side character is as powerful as Living Tribunal

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordspeedwagon said:

@mordhauextreme1 said:

@lordspeedwagon:

What actual wank are you talking about... Lesser gods like Nagash are already on that level.

Unfortunately no one brought up any evidence for Warhammer yet, instead of making questionable claims. So what level is he really?

Chaos Gods are multiverse, idk why this is such a hard concept for everyone to grasp....

Proof?

WH hasn't been wanked in quite some time, but it never ceases to amaze me how butt hurt people are about it

Because fans would never see something as wank, since it doesn´t suits their own agenda.

Nagash is multiverse because of what has currently happened in Age of Sigmar. Would you like me to show you quotes or direct you to a massive post I just did a few days ago?

Proof is within the same thread and posts. The Chaos gods and the warp are 1 and the same. Chaos Gods technically can't live outside the warp ( although they have quotes stating they exist outside of time as they have even daemons that are older than time itself ) and then u got quotes that say they can't leave the warp due to the fact again they are 1 and the same. Regardless whats common ground is that the Chaos Gods are controlling the warp as they are in the past, present, and future all at the same time along with being omni present in their realms which are also again multiverse. Ik its a little confusing, but as a whole they've already deleted universes with but a thought and created them with but a thought and so on.

That's fair and like I said if Featherine can delete an omniverse, she's above the chaos gods as the warp holds multiple multiverses within it along with plenty of other micro verses ( settings like AoS have universes all tied together and are circled by "the empty" basically a multiverse encircling all the other universes and thus is stated to be encircled by the "realm of chaos" which is stated to be the same as the warp and we all know once more the warp is again the realm of chaos which is again an omniverse which again holds multiple multiverses due to again the chaos gods owning their own realms as well

Edit: look down below

@mordhauextreme1 said:

Anyway, Featherine operates with R<F Layers, which is far beyond the capacity of Slaneesh, unless i miss something.

I just explained to the lad up above, would you like me to lay down the feats or? Keep in mind I'm not arguing for Slaneesh, I'm arguing in the fact can featherine delete an omniverse or not.

For the both of you, here's the quote for omniverse chaos

"The forms the live-things called Chaos, in their limited little ways of perceiving the omni-verse, swarmed and thrived in this infinite ocean of mind and emotion. The Daemon moved with Stele. Waiting, waiting and watching for the moment when the thrashing and chattering of the quarry was at its peak. Only then would it strike, lapping up the absolute perfection of its fear, sinking in rending teeth, tearing it to soul-shreds."

-Warhammer 40k: Deus Sanguinius

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3 said:

@mordhauextreme1:

I'm pretty sure that girl Featherine is from an anime where a single side character is as powerful as Living Tribunal

All i need is quotes of Featherine deleting an omniverse or at least a multiverse if we want to argue Slaanesh isn't apart of the full warp. Like I told the others, I'm not arguing for Slaanesh, just I want to see feats of Featherine doing so, and then im fine

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1:

All i know is that Featherine scales to Lucifer Morningstar whom most people agree that they are equal

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: it isn’t a difficult concept to grasp, there is legitimate reason to disagree with you. I have heard your argument and it is coherent and well stated but it is also subjective and reliant on artistic language not meant to be taken straight literal (in my opinion). Concerning OT, Slaanesh cannot exist in real space so one of the other two.

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce said:

@mordhauextreme1: it isn’t a difficult concept to grasp, there is legitimate reason to disagree with you. I have heard your argument and it is coherent and well stated but it is also subjective and reliant on artistic language not meant to be taken straight literal (in my opinion). Concerning OT, Slaanesh cannot exist in real space so one of the other two.

You know why I state my statements though, and I did respond to your last message as well as to why I would strongly disagree

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: indeed, I have no issues with your case even though I disagree. It is a valid and informed point of view other than you stating that those who disagree must do so over a failure to understand it.

Kh0rn3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1:

I like intellectually driven wanking

Especially the case with you

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show me a scan of a single R>F layer in Warhammer , a single one .

JwwProd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Slaanesh has no place here.

Avatar image for deactivated-616b5548b9268
deactivated-616b5548b9268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87 said:

Doesn´t exist. Featherine negs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kh0rn3 said:

@lordspeedwagon:

@mordhauextreme1: usually take some time to prepare his sources, you should probably be patience

Take your time. You alternative can send me an RT or Blog which explains his power.

Either way, Slaanesh can't manifest in a normal real space so this fight can only happen in the Warp in which Perpetua would lose and Featherine blinks and the warp go poof

They are often said to be equal yes. However i am not that fit in DC/Vertigo cosmology, and from current points afaik Lucifer get downgraded.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordspeedwagon said:

@mordhauextreme1 said:

@lordspeedwagon:

Proof?

Nagash is multiverse because of what has currently happened in Age of Sigmar. Would you like me to show you quotes or direct you to a massive post I just did a few days ago?

You can show me whatever you want. The format isn´t relevant for me, only the context. A massive post, the quotes, an RT, oder a Blog, everything is fine.

Proof is within the same thread and posts.

In this thread? because i don´t see any post here which contains any evidence for The Warhammer cosmology. Mostly explanations(Which are fine, but i need the posts for it) Just send me an RT, or something comparable and i will stuck my head into it. From what i found in the WWW yet, i don´t get much information.

The Chaos gods and the warp are 1 and the same. Chaos Gods technically can't live outside the warp ( although they have quotes stating they exist outside of time as they have even daemons that are older than time itself ) and then u got quotes that say they can't leave the warp due to the fact again they are 1 and the same.

So the warp is their home for them, like a realm beyond the function of time? But they can´t move outside of it, or are limited to that realm?

Regardless whats common ground is that the Chaos Gods are controlling the warp as they are in the past, present, and future all at the same time along with being omni present in their realms which are also again multiverse. Ik its a little confusing, but as a whole they've already deleted universes with but a thought and created them with but a thought and so on.

Ok, but that is why i need the context for.

That's fair and like I said if Featherine can delete an omniverse, she's above the chaos gods as the warp holds multiple multiverses within it along with plenty of other micro verses ( settings like AoS have universes all tied together and are circled by "the empty" basically a multiverse encircling all the other universes and thus is stated to be encircled by the "realm of chaos" which is stated to be the same as the warp and we all know once more the warp is again the realm of chaos which is again an omniverse which again holds multiple multiverses due to again the chaos gods owning their own realms as well

I will link you to a few RTs about Umineko, maybe that help you to understand the absurd cosmology:

Featherine

Umineko Cosmology

Other Cosmology Blogs

RT about Beatrice who is below Featherine

RT about Battler

The lowest layer from the cosmology already contains this:

No Caption Provided

@varricpatermann said:
@mordhauextreme1 said:

I just explained to the lad up above, would you like me to lay down the feats or? Keep in mind I'm not arguing for Slaneesh, I'm arguing in the fact can featherine delete an omniverse or not.

I posted a few links, which should help you to understand the Umineko franchise. Since one Wiki isn´t accurate i posted a few links more from different boards.The verse operates with R>F layers, which makes the inferior structur treatend like a media such as a novel, manga or whatever. Author superiority to the lower worlds in an endless hierarchy of layers. Every layer alone is already a multiverse.

"The forms the live-things called Chaos, in their limited little ways of perceiving the omni-verse, swarmed and thrived in this infinite ocean of mind and emotion. The Daemon moved with Stele. Waiting, waiting and watching for the moment when the thrashing and chattering of the quarry was at its peak. Only then would it strike, lapping up the absolute perfection of its fear, sinking in rending teeth, tearing it to soul-shreds."

I don´t really get the context here. Omniverse? How big is it? And does it contains higher dimensions comparable to R>F layers or even superior? Anyway thank you for the quote.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By lmaolmaolmao

@lordspeedwagon:

just dropping by to say this is wrong. This comes from rewrite which isn't part of Umineko, and is also wanked in its own right. The place being "above" time, space and coordinates is totally wanked and out of context for instance. It's never actually stated and the only thing they say is that the place is disconnected from time and space and the coordinates are wrong. All of this also isn't located in a single layer considering the protagonist could have reached the higher domain(in rewrite) by rewriting himself. So please stop using misinformation

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine negs both

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

yeah featherine devours these useless fodders and converts their verses into their anime and manga versions forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao said:

@lordspeedwagon:

just dropping by to say this is wrong. This comes from rewrite which isn't part of Umineko, and is also wanked in its own right. The place being "above" time, space and coordinates is totally wanked and out of context for instance. It's never actually stated and the only thing they say is that the place is disconnected from time and space and the coordinates are wrong. All of this also isn't located in a single layer considering the protagonist could have reached the higher domain(in rewrite) by rewriting himself. So please stop using misinformation

Then what is the accurate cosmology? Without wank and withoud downplay? No one is buying into building level Featherine

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Then what is the accurate cosmology? Without wank and withoud downplay? No one is buying into building level Featherine

Stuff that isn't from rewrite is fine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordspeedwagon said:

Stuff that isn't from rewrite is fine

Ok. Thank you for the info.

Rayuzaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1 said:

@lordspeedwagon said:

@mordhauextreme1 said:

@lordspeedwagon:

Proof?

You can show me whatever you want. The format isn´t relevant for me, only the context. A massive post, the quotes, an RT, oder a Blog, everything is fine.

Proof is within the same thread and posts.

In this thread? because i don´t see any post here which contains any evidence for The Warhammer cosmology. Mostly explanations(Which are fine, but i need the posts for it) Just send me an RT, or something comparable and i will stuck my head into it. From what i found in the WWW yet, i don´t get much information.

The Chaos gods and the warp are 1 and the same. Chaos Gods technically can't live outside the warp ( although they have quotes stating they exist outside of time as they have even daemons that are older than time itself ) and then u got quotes that say they can't leave the warp due to the fact again they are 1 and the same.

So the warp is their home for them, like a realm beyond the function of time? But they can´t move outside of it, or are limited to that realm?

Regardless whats common ground is that the Chaos Gods are controlling the warp as they are in the past, present, and future all at the same time along with being omni present in their realms which are also again multiverse. Ik its a little confusing, but as a whole they've already deleted universes with but a thought and created them with but a thought and so on.

I will link you to a few RTs about Umineko, maybe that help you to understand the absurd cosmology:

Featherine

Umineko Cosmology

Other Cosmology Blogs

RT about Beatrice who is below Featherine

RT about Battler

No Caption Provided

@varricpatermann said:
@mordhauextreme1 said:

I posted a few links, which should help you to understand the Umineko franchise. Since one Wiki isn´t accurate i posted a few links more from different boards.The verse operates with R>F layers, which makes the inferior structur treatend like a media such as a novel, manga or whatever. Author superiority to the lower worlds in an endless hierarchy of layers. Every layer alone is already a multiverse.

I don´t really get the context here. Omniverse? How big is it? And does it contains higher dimensions comparable to R>F layers or even superior? Anyway thank you for the quote.

No Caption Provided

Here's a character holding an infinite multiverse. The weakest Umineko character basically has a feat like this. And Featherine is above everyone else in the verse by an infinite amount.

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rayuzaku: Interesting, well like I said if she can delete an omniverse then she wins if not its a stalemate

@mordhauextreme1: indeed, I have no issues with your case even though I disagree. It is a valid and informed point of view other than you stating that those who disagree must do so over a failure to understand it.

I will always say it because its plain as day whether people think "muh flowery language" or not. I think warhammer is pretty dang clear on whats flowery language and what's not. The makers and writers have done interviews stating their opinion on the Chaos Gods and it basically boils down to "we limit them for story purposes only" kind of statements hence why Tzeentch doesn't have everything nor know everything atm

@mordhauextreme1 said:

Because the warp... is an omniverse?

@aryan87 said:

Humans are beings of short reach. Give them voidships, change their shape by gene forge and augmetic, provide them with weapons of sufficient power to break a star, and the children of Old Earth are still but apes removed from the savannah. And just as an ape’s mind cannot hold an ocean, and the notion of a whole world is inexplicable to it, so a man’s mind cannot hold the void, and the layered infinities of the warp are beyond him entirely.....The immensity of the void is impossible to understand; the layered infinities of the empyrean even moreso.

-Warhammer 40k: Dark Imperium

There, there's your "single" one scan.

@lordspeedwagon:

Take your time. You alternative can send me an RT or Blog which explains his power.

There's really too many places that have many feats for the Chaos Gods, so this will take time to actually gather "feats" for them. Regardless their power as I've explained before is that they are basically the concepts of emotions and logic ( example slaanesh is pleasure, Khorne is rage, etc ) along with given form. They are completely connected to the warp and can never be truly defeated until the warp ( all of creation ) is destroyed or removed from existence and that's an omniverse in with itself.

Quotes are down below

What the Chaos Gods are like

There is no way to know the true face of a Chaos God, for no mortal or machine mind can grasp the unfathomable nature of Chaos. The Four Powers are manifestations of the various aspects of this pure Chaos, and thus they, too, can only be described in limited mortal terms, using words and images that must ultimately fail to perfectly represent the god’s actual form.

-Warhammer 40k: Black Crusade: Tome of Blood

Chaos is elemental. The forces of the warp are regarded as gods, their servants as daemons, and their powers as sorcery. That is how mortals who know of the warp talk about Chaos, but that is a rationalization of something much bigger and more terrifying. The forces of Chaos are not gods, in that they are not like people.... They are forces of eternal nature; raw and lethal, and wildly destructive. This is not because they choose to be, or because they enjoy it, any more than a flood chooses to sweep away a town, or a tornado flips over cars for kicks. They do what they do because that is what they are. They can be no other way.

-Warhammer 40k: Slaves to Darkness

Long ago, I encountered powers in the Great Ocean I thought to be sunken, conceptual landmasses, but over time I came to know them as vast intelligences, beings of such enormous power that they dwarf even the brightest stars of our own world. Such beings can be bargained with.

-Warhammer 40k: A Thousand Sons

Chaos Gods and warp are the same

Though realm and god are one, the Chaos Gods each have a form that embodies their personalities and dwells at the heart of their territories

-Warhammer 40k: Chaos Daemons Codex 8th Edition

The Chaos Gods and their dominions are one, for both are formed of the same Warp energy.

Warp is creation

This was the very essence of the Primordial Creator, the wellspring from which all things came. Nothing was impossible here, for this was the foundry of creation, the origin of all things, past, present and future.

Warp is again ( i posted this ) an omniverse

Bottom line, unless the warp ( omni verse ) is destroyed the Chaos Gods will live on.

Ill just post this right here,

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/chaos-god-khorne-warhammer-vs-what-if-infinity-amp-2237569/?page=2#js-message-25240907

In fact if you want, you're more than welcome to read the whole thread and if u have any questions, feel free to ask and ill try to cover them

No not this thread lol

They can't exist outside of the warp because as posted up above they are one in the same and they exist in all time, space, etc

Not much more context you can get from that. Keep in mind as always each realm for the chaos gods is basically a multiverse and at one point Slaanesh and Khorne almost ruled all of it. All while Tzeentch when he had his staff and so on did rule all of it until the other big three ( Nurgle, Slaanesh, and Khorne ) overthrew him and thus he lost

Here in the Great Ocean, he could be whatever he wanted to be; nothing was forbidden and anything was possible. Worlds flashed past him as he hurtled through the swelling tides of color, light and dimensions without name. The roiling chaos of the aether was a playground for titanic forces, where entire universes could be created and destroyed with a random thought. How many trillions of potential lives were birthed and snuffed out just by thinking such things?

I'll have to look into those RT's again

As shown up above, Chaos operates in layers as well,

Humans are beings of short reach. Give them voidships, change their shape by gene forge and augmetic, provide them with weapons of sufficient power to break a star, and the children of Old Earth are still but apes removed from the savannah. And just as an ape’s mind cannot hold an ocean, and the notion of a whole world is inexplicable to it, so a man’s mind cannot hold the void, and the layered infinities of the warp are beyond him entirely.......The immensity of the void is impossible to understand; the layered infinities of the empyrean even moreso.

-Warhammer 40k: Dark Imperium

and another

‘There are layers,’ said Veil, impatiently. ‘Yes, there is stratum aetheris, the shallow ways. There is stratum profundis, the greater arteries, plunging deeper. There is stratum obscurus, the root of the terror. How does this help you? No living man can navigate the deep ways. Even he could not.’

‘But you try to map it.’

‘It could not be done.’ Veil shook his head with frustration. ‘He was wrong about that, at least. It is not a mirror. It moves like a living thing. It is a living thing. Touch it, and it trembles.’ He briefly lost his certainty. ‘I do not have the Eye, but still I have seen things. I have studied what they study. The complexity is… immortal.’

‘Try to explain.’ Yesugei spoke softly. ‘I am fast learner.’

Veil exhaled, his eyes widening. ‘The Seethe is an ocean. All know this – it has currents, it has depths, it has storms. Near the surface, you can see the Cartomancer’s light. You can follow it. You can use your Geller aegis, and you are kept barred from the Intelligences. But even then, you are just below the upper limits. Go deeper and the aegis shatters. The lights go out. The Eye is blinded. When men say that they traverse the warp, they boast, for no mortal does more than skim across eternity’s face, like stones thrown by a child. We do not belong there. It is poison for us, and the deeper in, the worse the poison.’

‘Achelieux try to go deeper?’

‘Who knows? Maybe. He did not succeed. Do you know why not? Because it is impossible. It takes the power of a tormented sun just to puncture the shallowest shoals. No energy in our arsenal could possibly pierce further. String the reactors of a dozen battleships together, double their potential, and still it would not be enough. So no, he did not succeed.’

-Warhammer 40k: The Path of Heaven

and a branch, just a small branch of the warp is again,

A glittering megalopolis spread before him, the flow of information that formed the hidden arteries of the Speranza. It was mountainous, rugged with hives of light and vast termite mounds of agglomerated data. Abyssal cliffs of contextually linked information hubs spiraled into fractal mazes of answers that led to ever more questions.

Datacores burned like newborn suns in constellations of linked neural networks. The Speranza was in constant dialogue with itself, learning and growing with every solution gained.

Heuristic in the purest sense of the word.

Every paradigm of scalable time, from the cosmic day to compression of universal history to a single hour, failed utterly to capture the datascape's infinite scope. Its mysteries went back to the first stone tools hacked from river bedrock and stretched into the Omega Point, the Logos, and the Hyparxis all in one.

And for all that this aspect of the Speranza was a place of knowledge and understanding, it was also one of metaphor, allusion, and maddening symbolism. Highways of light were easy enough to interpret, but what of the vast, serpentine coils arcing above and below to encircle the world before coming around to engulf itself? What of the conjoined helicies of light that split apart like the branches of a towering tree with its roots dug deep into the datascape? Could he even see these things truly or was his hominid brain simply interpreting the unknown in ways he could process?

Looking down, if down was even a concept in the infinitely-dimensional realms of thought, it was clear how foolish and naive he had been to claim to have been the Speranza's master.

-Warhammer 40k: Gods of Mars

This doesn't count the realms of which each chaos god owns and nor areas they own as well which are again infinite

Warp is infinite as already stated, but for good measure

NURGLE'S ROTTEN LEGIONS IN THE 41ST MILLENIUM

The Realm of Chaos reaches through all of space and time, existing in an infinite number of realities. As such, Nurgle's servants are as likely to appear in the 41st Millennium as they are in the Mortal Realms. Yet while Nurgle's servants - Plaguebearers, Nurglings, and Great Unclean Ones among them - exist in both realities, the Plague God also has Daemonic entities that exist solely in the 41st Millennium - Daemon Engines.

"‘The central conceit is that our visible, four-dimensional universe is restricted to a brane, that is, a membrane, inside a higher dimensional space,’ he begins, and already I feel any hope of comprehension fall away. ‘A theoretically infinite number of dimensions of potentially infinite scale occupy other branes, which, in effect, means there can be an endless series of alternate realities, intersecting with our own in ways we cannot possibly imagine in any currently posited cosmological model.’

" ‘So a brane shield moves us out of the brane in which our known universe exists and into another,’ says Anthonis. ‘Now is that a pre-existing brane or a newly created one?’

Adept Vril has the good grace to sound impressed when he says, ‘A simplistic way of interpreting a complex theory, but, in essence, correct. And in answer to your question, the field generator shifts us into the nearest unoccupied brane, one yet to develop its own internal universe. There we reside in splendid isolation. Nothing can interact with us, but nor can we interact with anything beyond the extent of the field until its deactivation returns us to our origin point.’"

-Warhammer 40k: Knights of the Imperium

and again

Beyond the boundaries of physical space, unrestricted by time or causality, there is a dimension utterly incomprehensible to mortal minds. It lies on the other side of dreams and nightmares, infinite in scope but without form or structure. This maddening realm is composed of fear and hope, ambition and despair, and within it dwell the most maleficent of all entities: the Chaos Gods and their Daemon legions.

and again

As it transpired, Warp space was not an empty void to be conquered by science. Instead, it was an infinite and incomprehensible realm inhabited by many strange and malignant entities. The most powerful and dangerous of the Warp’s denizens were the four Great Gods of Chaos – Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle and Slaanesh – and their legions of Daemons.

and again..

The Warp has no physical dimensions and the Realm of Chaos is without limits or true geography.

-Warhammer 40k: Chaos Daemons Codex 6th Edition

and again...

None, however, can hope to encompass it, for the warp is a realm of infinite size, infinite possibilities, and infinite madness.

-Warhammer 40k: Black Crusade Core Rulebook

Hope this answers all your questions

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Aryan87

@mordhauextreme1:

There, there's your "single" one scan

How does this prove R>F layer ?

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87: Ofc, that's your response. I'll let you sit and think on it

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Aryan87
@mordhauextreme1 said:

@aryan87: Ofc, that's your response. I'll let you sit and think on it

You are not even gonna bother elaborating on how Incomprehensible layers are same as R>F ? Ok , I am not even gonna bother .

No Caption Provided

All universes in Umineko seems infinite

No Caption Provided

This is how a higher world in Umineko view the infinite sized universes , as practically nothing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is how infinite number of worlds and parrellel universes are views by Umineko characters .

No Caption Provided

^ this is how the witches domain view the human domain aka all the universes and everything else

No Caption Provided

Even this domain which views everything in the human domain as fiction , is viewed as fiction by an even transcendant by The third domain

Never saw anything like this for Warhammer

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87: Outside of the one scan where they hold a multiverse in their hands. Everything else the chaos gods have already done or warhammer has a quote for. I didn't bother explaining this because I'd assume uve been reading the recent debates, but I assumed wrong.... However, as for holding a multiverse is something idk if the Chaos Gods are capable of, but it is what it is.

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: Again, I understand your opinion, but it is both condescending and ignorant to present your opinion (on a topic as clearly subjective as this) as the only legitimate interpretation.