Slade (TT Anime) Vs. Donatello (4Kids TMNT)

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 76

Slade from the Teen Titans anime versus Donatello from the 4Kids TMNT show. The Setting is Slade's lair from the first season of Teen Titans. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Versus

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By shroudofsorrow

Bump

BloodsunXL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I say Slade

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By dondave

Slade

Shavo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any reasons as to why people think Slade wins? Just curious.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for thebattlecalculatot
TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This is a joke, right? Tell me it's a joke.

Slade stomps. Donatello is outclassed in the weapons department. Slade's staff has the potential to break Donatello's stick, and all the other stuff Donatello throws at him. Donatello is also outclassed on the skills department, with Slade being able to take down the Teen Titans and Donatello would get massively curbstomped by the Teen Titans. Donatello has nothing Slade can't handle. And the anime Slade is the weakest incarnation of Deathstroke ever, because Slade limits himself to a staff while Deathstroke has swords and guns and all the other cool gadgets. Slade wins, Donatello stands no chance.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

It's a shame I'm the only who thinks Donatello can win. Slade's best feats were fighting a little boy. And no, I don't think Robin can beat Donetallo if that is what someone is going to suggest . I'm not lowballing either since I'm going by his fighting scenes and not guessing he's more skilled than Donetallo

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10 JediXMan  Moderator
And the anime Slade is the weakest incarnation of Deathstroke ever

Unless you include Demon Slade.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

I thought Tiny Titans Slade was the weakest. Anyways, Don has over 300 episodes of feats. What tells Battlecalc he's more skilled?

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Yes, a boy that was trained by one of the best martial artists in the DC universe, a robot capable of hacking into alien technology, a green dude that can turn into any animal he wants, wether they're extinct or not, an alien that shoots pure energy out of her eyeballs, the spawn of the king of demons, and Donatello needs the rest of his team to take out foes like the shredder. Now, I know what Shredder is capable of, but he wouldn't stand a chance against the Titans.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: 25% of those "feats" was the TMNT eating pizza in their sewer base. This battle's just 4Kids, Slade wins.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: Yes, a boy that was trained by one of the best martial artists in the DC universe, a robot capable of hacking into alien technology, a green dude that can turn into any animal he wants, wether they're extinct or not, an alien that shoots pure energy out of her eyeballs, the spawn of the king of demons, and Donatello needs the rest of his team to take out foes like the shredder. Now, I know what Shredder is capable of, but he wouldn't stand a chance against the Titans.

Honestly, the only Titans he would have trouble with are Raven and potentially Beast Boy, but going by the lack of intelligence, Shredder could probably still KO BB before he decided to change into something that would actually prove a threat.

I thought Tiny Titans Slade was the weakest. Anyways, Don has over 300 episodes of feats. What tells Battlecalc he's more skilled?

I would say Son of Batman is the worst incarnation of Deathstroke I've ever seen. Most every other time I've seen Slade, he's been a Badass, whether he was president of the United States, a Pirate, or even taking over for Sportsmaster. Hell, even Beware the Batman had a Deathstroke worth talking about.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: Son of Batman's Deathstroke kind of contradicts himself on the strength thing. He solo'd Ras al Ghul, which even Batman has trouble with, but got beaten by a Robin just stating his career.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Slade.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donatello stomps his face in.

Slade goes toe-to-toe with a 14 year old boy.

Donatello beats trained ninjas by the droves.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Slade solo'd the teen titans. Raven, Cyborg, and Starfire could solo Donatello. Donatello needs the rest of his turtle team to beat the ninjas you described. Everyone's calling Robin a little boy. They must not have watched the anime, because the "boy" was trained by the Batman, who mastered every martial arts ever. And Slade beat him with a metal rod. Slade also goes "toe to toe" with the rest of the Titans, which Donatello would stand no chance against.

Choosing the winner in this was 4Kids, Slade wins.

Detrolord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know he beat up on Robin a few times but besides that what has he done that's martially impressive? I hardly remember "Slade"

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv: That's true if shredder was trying to take them down individually, but as a team, the Teen Titans would stomp Shredders face in

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

There's a Teen Titans anime? Because the cartoon Slade in the OP is not from that.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Donatello. He was pretty badass in the show, he was the only turtle to kill.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade makes Turtle soup.

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen titans counts as an anime? You learn something new everyday

Avatar image for deactivated-5a08a02678f1f
deactivated-5a08a02678f1f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

If Slade was allowed the Trigon powers here, then it would only be fair for Donatello to be allowed his own mystical powers from the Ninja Tribune.

random_nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@scouterv said:

@thebattlecalculatot said:

Honestly, the only Titans he would have trouble with are Raven and potentially Beast Boy, but going by the lack of intelligence, Shredder could probably still KO BB before he decided to change into something that would actually prove a threat.

@ninjawarrior268 said:

I would say Son of Batman is the worst incarnation of Deathstroke I've ever seen. Most every other time I've seen Slade, he's been a Badass, whether he was president of the United States, a Pirate, or even taking over for Sportsmaster. Hell, even Beware the Batman had a Deathstroke worth talking about.

id have to agree the son of batman one was just awful. and why would shredder not have an issue with everyone else? i could see him having trouble with just robin. hed clearly win though but i mean shredder is just a weaker slade, who doesnt hhave the feats to say he could compete with the massive powerhouse that is the titans.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: If Shredder had to face Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, and Starfire all at once.. Shredder would get owned.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@random_nerd: Because Shredder is arguably stronger than Slade. Most every time I've seen Slade fight the Turtles, he's been like a Terminator. Robin is good, but I personally think Shredder would...well...Shred Robin. Starfire, would get outsmarted by Shredder easily enough, Cyborg appears to be made out of paper mache half the time, so that'll be a fun decapitation.

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheBattleCalculatot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers