#1 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wins this fight above the clouds in a aeriel dogfight?

vs

#2 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms.Marvel.

#3 Posted by spidey209 (583 posts) - - Show Bio

ms.marvel

#4 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

Heres the thing with this. I think at one point in this battle Skywarp will start being to careless and too aggressive to the point where he puts himself into a situation where he leaves himself  vulnerable to getting damaged real bad. He loves to teleport too much and really and on his raw power than actual skill like Starscream.

#5 Posted by vance_astro (90095 posts) - - Show Bio
Lantern Prime said:
"Heres the thing with this. I think at one point in this battle Skywarp will start being to careless and too aggressive to the point where he puts himself into a situation where he leaves himself  vulnerable to getting damaged real bad. He loves to teleport too much and really and on his raw power than actual skill like Starscream."
Ms.Marvel will break him off.
#6 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Lantern Prime said:
"Heres the thing with this. I think at one point in this battle Skywarp will start being to careless and too aggressive to the point where he puts himself into a situation where he leaves himself  vulnerable to getting damaged real bad. He loves to teleport too much and really and on his raw power than actual skill like Starscream."
Ms.Marvel will break him off."

Break off how? YOu mean tear him apart? Not the way you mean but probably in a way.
#7 Posted by Lantern Prime (12987 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was Thundercracker and Starscream I would pick them but Skywarp canbe too reckless in a fight. So I say Mrs. Marvel wins this in a hard fought battle.