• 52 results
#1 Edited by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

Battle takes place in an alternate universe on an indestructible planet

Round 1 - Both combatants have no knowledge upon eachother, random encounter but with standard gear

Round 2 - both combatants have basic knowledge of their opponent and 10 minutes prep before hand.

Round 3 - both combatants have full knowledge of their opponent and have one day prep before hand.

Fight is to death

No BFR

Current Versions

#2 Posted by Leo-343 (30909 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos decimates.

#3 Posted by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#4 Posted by hatemalingsia (15494 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos.

#5 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos. This is spite. It's already been determined that Hulk can beat Skeletor. Why would Thanos even have any trouble whatsoever with him?

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
#6 Posted by EarthsMightiest (2765 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos

But would love to see a team up with Abbnet's Skeletor or maybe Dark Orko!

#7 Edited by Kingant27 (16907 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos stomps.

#8 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid: prep, and this hasn't been done before

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
#9 Posted by Imperator_Nocturne (834 posts) - - Show Bio

i think someone really want skeletor to get beat, maybe because in the hulk thread their have been good points how skeletor would win and now OP just wanna see him stomped

of course Thanos would beat him, duh

#10 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid: prep, and this hasn't been done before

Prep doesn't make Skeletor a match for Thanos, sorry.

#11 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid: why are you saying sorry?

@imperator_nocturne: Are you high? There weren't ANY good points about anything given in that thread, and I don't know of any great Skeltor feats; so I made the battle. He beat the JL was the only reasonable "point" in that thread unless I missed something. Me making this automatically assumes I want to see him get stomped? if anything, this is a leveling match and I both gave them a better OP than in the Hulk vs Skeletor match or did you not notice any indication of which version being used?

#12 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Noone301994 (22169 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos CURBSTOMPS every round.

#14 Posted by Batking200 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor *runs away laughing maniacly*

Avatar image for imperator_nocturne
#15 Posted by Imperator_Nocturne (834 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid: why are you saying sorry?

@imperator_nocturne: Are you high? There weren't ANY good points about anything given in that thread, and I don't know of any great Skeltor feats; so I made the battle. He beat the JL was the only reasonable "point" in that thread unless I missed something. Me making this automatically assumes I want to see him get stomped? if anything, this is a leveling match and I both gave them a better OP than in the Hulk vs Skeletor match or did you not notice any indication of which version being used?

so when in youre opinion skeletor would lose to Hulk? then why pitch him against Thanos, who is more powerfull and even give him prep, skeletor get curbstomped

#16 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@imperator_nocturne: ABC logic doesn't work. Some people can put up better fights against different combatants, there's no reason why I wouldn't make a thread that hasn't been done.

What? Skeletor has no prep feats? Or Skeletor can't do anything without BFR?

#17 Posted by Hiddenlight (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

@imperator_nocturne: ABC logic doesn't work. Some people can put up better fights against different combatants, there's no reason why I wouldn't make a thread that hasn't been done.

What? Skeletor has no prep feats? Or Skeletor can't do anything without BFR?

Skeletor can't do anything with BFR* fixed. And Thanos prep-feats overshadow those of Skeletor by a far margin, would be like comparing Dr Doom prep with Thanos prep, Dr Doom is a good prepper but is outclassed.

#18 Posted by Frisky4 (9216 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for randolphdefreese1
#19 Posted by randolphdefreese1 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Skeletor is a glorified magician.Thanos mops the floor with him.

#20 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@hiddenlight: with BFR? Or without? Lol

An argument can be definitely made that Doctor Doom is easily on par or superior to Thanos when it comes to prep. I've had a debate on this subject before and I was extremely surprised by how much Doctor Doom has done.. To compare them two is a bit hard, but from what people "Try" to debate of Skeletor can only mean that a majority of his victories are from prep related feats due to the fact that he simply cannot manage without his intelligence and sorcery.

That being said, I gave them equal everything in order for it to be somewhat balanced.

Avatar image for vengerprofessional
#21 Edited by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder:fangirl hulk lost get over it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nrCvjg6nsI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUX4wxk3bao

#22 Edited by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@imperator_nocturne: Iragexcudder Is Hulk fanboy he lose in debate Hulk vs Skeletor why now use to prove that Thanos beats Skeletor ,Of Course Skeletor can't beat THANOS but he can beat Hulk

Thanos /Skeletor/HULK

#23 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@vengerprofessional: bro you're a loser lmao stay tf away from me on this site. You're annoying and incompetent, just go talk to yourself and learn some grammar before you come back on this site you dork

#24 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: Such a naive child like you can think what whatever they want but fact is fact you are one idiot.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

bro you're a loser lmao stay tf away from me on this site

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I'll do what I want to do, but you a loser you lost in debate Hulk vs Skeletor that is fact

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You're annoying and incompetent

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Actually you a one idiot who is jealous because lost in debate Hulk vs Skeletor cry how much you want but you lost...deal with it

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

and learn some grammar before you come back on this site you dork

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hahhahahah incompetent surfing idiot tell that i can't speak good english and what is this?????

Iragexcudder

1. Skelitor wurst fangirl in the wurlds

2. Iragexcudder posted on vengerprofessional’s wall. Jan 9, 3:42pm

You lose to me you little fangirl crybaby arguing ing about your precious Skeletor! I bet you beat it to his old tv shows you loser

3 Iragexcudder posted on vengerprofessional’s wall. Jan 9, 7:27am

Skeltor loses against Hulk. Are you still learning how to type?

?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT

#25 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@vengerprofessional: I didn't try to debate you for one, you're irrelevant for two and you obviously can't understand what a troll is, but I've been doing it to you the last 3 days and the only thing you do is come up with worse comebacks.

I would absolutely RUIN you in a debate, you have nothing to suggest you could even compete with me even with your hilarious attempts to post YouTube video you distraught loser. Keep calling me an idiot, you're the one following my every post to try to start something you try to hold on the only thing you could call a life, but either way you debate Skeletor so it's not like you're all that exciting to begin with. Just go back to whatever corner of the world you tried typing from and come back when you can spell without seeming like you have special needs you Neanderthal.

The best part ; you call me a hulk fanboy LMFAO you don't even have a clue even what happens on this site but just because someone disagrees with you arrogant and absolutely atrocious answers and statements, they're considered a fanboy!!! Lmao! Hulk is literally one of my least favorite heroes yet you think you know it all! Honestly, keep me away from your posts and don't mention me in anything because you're a cancer and need to die off you beat off

#26 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: IDIOT who is first began with insult?Me or you ?I gave the answer why skeletor wins Hulk and you call me a Skeletor fanboy?First you started with insults and then cry because i call you a fanboy...pathetic you are PATHETIC And who gave you the right To write on my wall?I'll report YOU for this.

#27 Edited by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@vengerprofessional: you are a Skeletor fan boy lmao that's the only thing you comment on is he man related threads, you circle around my posts and took a troll seriously. Sorry you're a huge puss, please report me especially when every detail of your argument was against the rules and mine were setting all your bullcrap aside beside you have no idea how to follow rules. You're the only idiot here.

PLEASE REPORT ME YOU DOUCHEBAG

#28 Edited by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: you are a Skeletor fan boy

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Your IQ is 20 because i not fanboy especially not Skeletor and Skeletor is not even my first favorite character and vilians But you are Hulk fanboy because You want to be fanboy that doesn't admit to your hero being capable of defeat fine but at least I can Thor,Loki,Silver Surfer,Superman Prime One milion ,Odin,THANOS can beat Skeletor

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

please report me especially when every detail of your argument was against the rules and mine were setting all your bullcrap aside beside you have no idea how to follow rules

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

You have no idea how to follow rules BECAUSE YOU ARE FIRST START WITH insult.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

that's the only thing you comment on is he man related threads

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

YOU lose in debate Hulk vs Skeletor why now use to prove that Thanos beats Skeletor THAT PROVE ME POINT YOU ARE HULK FANBOY.

#29 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

Can someone help me @saren @god_spawn

This is becoming very annoying.

#30 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder: SO YOU CALL FOR HELP and why did you write on my wall cowards I'm going to leave this tread ,who gave you the right to write on my wall?

#31 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@vengerprofessional: you're incredibly annoying. I wrote on your wall because you randomly confronted me by calling me a 6 year old because you're an immature person in nature and confronting you on the subject is still so hilarious to me, and you're still here. Just give up and carry on your way of watching YouTube videos in whatever dungeon you reside, stop talking to me.

And I will do whatever the damn hell I want and you'll never stop me, and your wall is MINE now

#32 Edited by Nathaniel_Adam (3716 posts) - - Show Bio

thanos wins

#33 Edited by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@iragexcudder:You first post in Skeletor vs HULK tread that I'm kid

in hulk vs skeltor tread

proof

Posted by Iragexcudder (5802 posts) - 6 days, 22 hours ago - Show Bio

Idk if this kid is trolling or is just utterly obsessed with Skeletor that he thinks he's unbeatable.. Lmao

I've seen nothing to suggest that he's even remotely as great as he's being wanked.

Posted by Iragexcudder (5802 posts) - 6 days, 19 hours ago - Show Bio

@saren this kid is on a whole new level of annoying

Posted by Iragexcudder (5802 posts) - 3 days, 21 hours ago - Show Bio

@randomsid: just stop replying to him. He's a virus

How many times have you CALL ME A virus and fanboy ?Simply because I'm use my opinion why Skeletor beats hulk and you call me a fanboy,kid, and virus for that ? And you call for help ?You a you are PATHETIC and coward You first started insulting and now you call for help ,against me ?You are COWARD .

#34 Edited by Thedailybagel (12785 posts) - - Show Bio

@vengerprofessional: you seriously think calling someone a 'pathetic coward' and an 'idiot' over the Internet is a constructive use of your time? Or makes you look respectable in the slightest? I don't intend to be rude but your posts are simialr to that of youtube comments atm, you have a problem with Irage, fine. But there's no need to make yourself seem like an angry 5 year old when all its doing is bringing you into a worse situation and derailing the thread.

#35 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@vengerprofessional: you're the only one crying, stop making yourself look innocent when you're just a beat off

#39 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
#40 Posted by TheTrueBarryAllen (12843 posts) - - Show Bio

@vengerprofessional: Please; if you're going to come in here and call someone a fanboy and then needlessly insult them just don't. Nothing you've posted thus far has been any bit constructive towards presenting a decent case for Skeletor, and shouting COWARD over and over isn't debating.

It's annoying.

#41 Edited by RisingBean (9797 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#42 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/voldemort-vs-skeletor-534764/

#43 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio

@randomsid: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/hordak-vs-mumm-ra-1651949/?messageId=14100865#js-message-10

#44 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by VengerProfessional (1178 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by RandomSid82 (9864 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by darklord_apoc (2184 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say because in the new comics of He-man, Skeletor has become the master of death.... With prep he almost killed the goddess, who made the MOTU universe.... He combined Hordak's power sword and his havoc staff together as an armor that was able to consume all the dead souls in the past, present, and future... As he was constructing the armor, it would send out a shock wave that destroyed near by planets... Skeletor would beat the Hulk very easy, but Thanos is in a different league, but the question is how would Thanos beat Skeletor? He-man with the power of eternity, who was able to stop time was not even able to kill Skeletor..... The dark side of the goddess (Horokoth) chose Skeletor because he was able to become the master of death... In a random fight, without prep, Thanos most likely would win, but he would not be able to kill Skeletor, and it would not be a easy win for Thanos. Pop Mhan, who has worked in Marvel as well as D.C told me that Hordak was just as powerful as the top dogs like Thanos and Darkseid, well Skeletor in the Eternity War was able to become more powerful than Hordak. Also as Hordak's apprentice, Skeletor survived Hordak's attacks but fled, and this was before Skeletor became a god in the MOTU universe

Avatar image for mysteryamethyst
#48 Posted by mysteryamethyst (239 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by Iragexcudder (9464 posts) - - Show Bio

@mysteryamethyst: Jesus. You made me realize how mad I used to get on this site LMAO

I still hate that Venger guy

Avatar image for mysteryamethyst
#50 Edited by mysteryamethyst (239 posts) - - Show Bio