User Lists: 1

Skeletor (Masters of the Universe)
Skeletor (Masters of the Universe)

VS

Teridax AKA Makuta (Bionicle)
Teridax AKA Makuta (Bionicle)

Rules:

• Both are in character.
  • Composite feats for both (Except for DC vs MOTU Skeletor & Great Spirit Robot Teridax).
  • Both start 30 feet from each other.
  • Win by KO or Death.

Battlefield location:

Zeus' Battle Arena from God of War 3
Zeus' Battle Arena from God of War 3

WHO WINS AND WHY!?!?!?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Avatar image for mysteryamethyst
mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By mysteryamethyst
mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Skeletor is better with prep/time In 11 :13

Loading Video...

In 4 :57

Loading Video...
mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: http://neftyshouseofrants.blogspot.rs/2010/10/new-adventures-of-he-man.html

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78
deactivated-5bb7f2e29af78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One's master of the universe, the other isnt. I think the answer is pretty clear. :)

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysteryamethyst: I know about New Adventures of He-Man.

I never actually seen the show but I've seen videos of it including that review of the show by HandeToon.

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: start watching it is a good show Skeletor was competent in now adventures of He/man show.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's unusual to see Makuta in a battle thread--or a Bionicle character at all, for that matter. I don't remember too many direct combat feats for him. He "lost" to Takanuva, IIRC, though that fight seemed somewhat circumstantial. In the Maxilos robot body, it seemed like Matoro, Toa of Ice, would be completely unable to resist him, and he resisted Karzahni's illusion before devastating the plant monster's mind. I think he also fought the leader of the Dark Hunters, though I don't remember that fight being conclusive.

He's definitely one of the most powerful characters in the Bionicle story, in a setting where relatively average Toa can devastate city-sized structures with a nova blast. I'm not sure if he has any direct scaling, though, as it's possible Makuta Miserix is stronger, and I'm not sure if Helryx, Axonn, Brutaka, and other powerful beings were necessarily weaker than Teridax.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's unusual to see Makuta in a battle thread--or a Bionicle character at all, for that matter. I don't remember too many direct combat feats for him. He "lost" to Takanuva, IIRC, though that fight seemed somewhat circumstantial. In the Maxilos robot body, it seemed like Matoro, Toa of Ice, would be completely unable to resist him, and he resisted Karzahni's illusion before devastating the plant monster's mind. I think he also fought the leader of the Dark Hunters, though I don't remember that fight being conclusive.

He's definitely one of the most powerful characters in the Bionicle story, in a setting where relatively average Toa can devastate city-sized structures with a nova blast. I'm not sure if he has any direct scaling, though, as it's possible Makuta Miserix is stronger, and I'm not sure if Helryx, Axonn, Brutaka, and other powerful beings were necessarily weaker than Teridax.

Yea I think it's kind of rare to see Bionicle characters in battle threads across the internet as a whole to be honest.

Also the name of the leader of the Dark Hunters was the Shadowed One and in that arc I believe Vakama and Teridax teamed up to get the Vahi AKA the Mask of Time back from the Shadowed One and his Dark Hunters.

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Skeletor survive nulear explosion In 15:57 can

Makuta survive nulear explosion?

Loading Video...

In 13 :30

Loading Video...
mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: What? Skeletor stomp in 12: 58

Loading Video...

In 12: 20

Loading Video...
mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By mysteryamethyst

@jwwprod: @jwwprod: Skeletor can create clone of himself and attack Makutu twice in 16 :24

Loading Video...

Skeletor can fight with He/man in h2h in 18 :39

Loading Video...
mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mysteryamethyst

@amethystgravity: Skeletor is better with prep/time In 11 :13

Loading Video...

In 4 :57

Loading Video...
Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Your avatar makes me upset on a level you can't properly comprehend.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beaconofstrength said:

Your avatar makes me upset on a level you can't properly comprehend.

Are you talking about my avatar?

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyHH!

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: @valor_175: Skeletor can fight with He/man who is much moree powerful than Makuta in 16 :24

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Skeletor stomps.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysteryamethyst said:

@jwwprod: @valor_175: Skeletor can fight with He/man who is much moree powerful than Makuta in 16 :24

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Skeletor stomps.

In that Rock to the Future episode at around 18:50 they fought with their weapons not h2h, their is a difference you know.

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mysteryamethyst

@valor_175:

1.You want to said that Makuta is much more powerful than He-Man who is the most powerful man in the universe.

2.Did you watched my clips what Skeletor can do ?

3.Instead to make nonsense post clips and feats from novel for Makuta.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysteryamethyst said:

@valor_175:

1.You want to said that Makuta is much more powerful than He-Man who is the most powerful man in the universe.

2.Did you watched my clips what Skeletor can do ?

3.Instead to make nonsense post clips and feats from novel for Makuta.

Just because He-Man was called the most powerful man in his own universe doesn't mean he wouldn't be anywahere close to being the most powerful man in any other universe, sure he did beat Superman in one crossover comic but still doesn't make him that high tier.

I mean in the episode "Horde Prime Takes a Holiday" from She-Ra it was stated that He-Man couldn't fight Horde Prime's flagship "The Velvet Glove" without the help of his sister She-Ra.

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: Skeletor use Havoc Staff to fight with He/man in h2h ......Skeletor is also a wizard he create monster that can destroyed Makuta in 7 :57

Loading Video...

In 13 :56

Loading Video...
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysteryamethyst said:

@jwwprod: Skeletor use Havoc Staff to fight with He/man in h2h ......Skeletor is also a wizard he create monster that can destroyed Makuta in 7 :57

Loading Video...

In 13 :56

Loading Video...

Which is not h2h but using weapons to fight each other, h2h literally means tow opponents fighting each other using only their fists, in that fight He-Man and Skeletor were fighting with their weapons (He-Man with his sword and Skeletor with his staff), that's not h2h fighting.

Also how exactly do you know that Dragon is capable of destroying Makuta?

Also you didn't seem to look at my quote about the Velvet Glove incident, where Hordak decided to use the Velvet Glove to destroy the Whispering Woods by using it's freeze ray on it and apparently according to the Sorceress of Castle Grayskull He-Man alone wasn't powerful enough to fight it and had to get She-Ra's help to destroy it.

Here's the episode:

Loading Video...

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: I use power scaling to make how powerful Skeletor is now adventures of he/man

Skeletor can control bilion and bilion and bilion tons in now adventures of He/man

in 12: 58

Loading Video...

He can also ability to teleport In 12: 20

Loading Video...

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175:

Even in the paper Skeletor is much more powerful than Makuta

Powers and abilities[edit]

Skeletor possesses an array of mystic powers and is an extremely powerful sorcerer with control over a vast range of dark magical powers, such as the ability to teleport himself and others over vast distances, send telepathic commands to his minions, grow plants, hypnotism, illusions, reflection, freezing rays, and open gateways between dimensions. He also possesses considerable scientific skill, and is shown to have skill in creating various machines and devices in both the Filmation and New Adventures animated series. The 2002 series also shows him as a highly skilled swordsman, wielding dual swords and taking on multiple opponents.

He is usually armed with a magical weapon called the Havoc Staff, a long sceptre crowned with a ram's skull—sometimes depicted with an embedded crystal ball. He can discharge bolts of mystic force from the head of the Staff, or use it as a focus for more powerful forms of magic such as the theft of dreams. Skeletor has also displayed the ability to discharge energy from his own body, as is seen in the 1987 film where he casts lightning from his hands and in the original animated series where he projects energy from his fingertips. In the 2002 series, his innate powers seem much more limited; though his abilities, when in conjunction with his Havoc Staff seem nearly unmitigated in scope and highly potent in raw power.

In the early mini-comics, Skeletor sometimes possesses one half of the Power Sword. From this weapon he could also project magical energies. He also performed remote viewing via crystal ball. He has also shown himself to be a gifted swordsman. As a master of the occult arts, he is also privy to much secret knowledge about the universe.

All versions portray Skeletor as being extremely cunning and intelligent. He is also very strong, although his strength is no match for He-Man's. He has few weaknesses, aside from his inability to control his anger, and on occasion his overconfidence can also be his undoing.

1 Makuta never showed power like He/man

He/man solo whole army mutant with his power

iN18 :16

Loading Video...

iF YOU DID PROVE me that Makuta stomps Skeletor

Skeletor can control bilion and bilion and bilion tons in now adventures of He/man

in 12: 58

Loading Video...

He can also ability to teleport In 12: 20

Loading Video...
mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: @valor_175: Skeletor survive nuclear explosion like nothing in his face in 16 :02

Loading Video...

Loading Video...

Skeletor also have power of Telepathy he can also telepathically assaulted makuta

In 10 : 39

Loading Video...
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175 said:

@mysteryamethyst: Nukes are nothing compared to the mountain-busting attacks that Teridax has taken, and his telepathy far outstrips Skeletor's own (he resisted the telepathic assault of a being capable of mind-controlling an entire dimension).

Kind of depends on how powerful the nuke is (i.e. from something low like kiloton to high like gigaton) and to be honets that blast that Skeletor did tank looked like it was something around mountain busting.

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175:
How i know? i use wikipedia for Makuta and nothing sugest that Makuta is much more powerful than Skeletor

you said This is the same being that fodderized a casual mountain-buster

Skeletor survive nuclear explosion like nothing in his face in 16 :02

Loading Video...

Loading Video...
bacacar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175: Hmm! Composite Skeletor is too much for any character that is not at least on the level of Zeno from DBS or greater. Composite Skeletor is multiversal in destruction power with ability to erase all of Cosmos (1000000+ universes at least).

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valor_175 said:

@jwwprod said:

@valor_175 said:

@mysteryamethyst: Nukes are nothing compared to the mountain-busting attacks that Teridax has taken, and his telepathy far outstrips Skeletor's own (he resisted the telepathic assault of a being capable of mind-controlling an entire dimension).

Kind of depends on how powerful the nuke is (i.e. from something low like kiloton to high like gigaton) and to be honets that blast that Skeletor did tank looked like it was something around mountain busting.

Not true. No nuclear bomb ever produced can destroy an entire mountain, to my knowledge.

I wasn't talking about nuke that are produced today, I know we haven't made a gigaton bomb yet.

The most powerful nuke ever made, Tsar bomb had a yield of 50 megatons.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bacacar said:

@valor_175: Hmm! Composite Skeletor is too much for any character that is not at least on the level of Zeno from DBS or greater. Composite Skeletor is multiversal in destruction power with ability to erase all of Cosmos (1000000+ universes at least).

No Caption Provided

bacacar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mysteryamethyst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers