Skaar vs Hulk

Theracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Theracles

We don't know much about Skaar but he is bound to be pretty strong, we know a lot about the Hulk, he is very strong and I mean so strong that its not even funny. So who would win in a fight, if Skaar comes to Earth and challenges Hulk for abandoning him? Who would win in a fight?

lionheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By lionheart

i gotta give this to hulk. experience, strength, and fighting skill although i dont know if skaar is a better han to hand fighter. i highly doubt it though

oldmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By oldmagic

Hulk for this one. I chose Hulk over Skaar any day.....though i never read any of his comics so i'm bias on that part. 

RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By RANDOMM

Skaar is pretty nuts when it comes to fighting, at least as far as #2 goes. Not nuts as in good, nuts as in crazy. I'm not sure if he can speak words either, because I haven't seen that of him yet. But he kills all the remaining dragons on Sakaar, and repeatedly goes after this barbarian guy. Skaar gets like a spear to his midsection, but he pulls it out, heals and keeps going, so he definitely has Hulk's healing factor. I think he does get knocked down and out of the fight, though. I'm not up-to-date on Skaar's abilities right now, but I'd say that he has the potential to at least match the Hulk in the future.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
The Hulk would win this fight here
RANDOMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By RANDOMM

Yeah, I forgot to mention that part.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skaar due to combat skills and old power and weaponry.