Skaar gauntlet....

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Push

Skaar's gonna run a small gauntlet purely based on brawling, so no other powers involved, abstract or otherwise, for beings like Thor or Mongul, this is in an arena style setting, just like Hulk back in Planet Hulk! Skaar has his trusty battle axe, everyone else has a choice of the same or a shield akin to U.S. Agent unless specified under their pic!  Thor has his hammer or axe in the picture (hammer is only for (pardon the pun) hammering, no abstract powers from it, just hitting, Mongul has no rings, again, this is just a pure physical battle.  So, I wanna know how Skaar does against each indavidual and how strong people think he is.  

vs

round 1

classic Thor with either A: his Hammer or b: Battle Axe as shown

round 2

Solomon Grundy (from Justice who was hammering Superman) 

round 3

Mongul II 

round 4

Wonder Woman

round 5

Shin Akuma (no weapon, doesn't want/need/use one)

round 6

Luke Cage

round 7

Blade who has his usual swords

Round 8

Wolverine who has his usual "Snikt's"

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SUNMAN

this is out of order. Skar beasts round 6, 7 and 8. But the rest I am unsure.

I think he loses the rest. (maybe)
Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Push
SUNMAN said:
"this is out of order. Skar beasts round 6, 7 and 8. But the rest I am unsure.

I think he loses the rest. (maybe)
"

Order??? Never realised there was suppose to be an order he fights each individual in! It's just a list of beings to test his physical/fighting abilities.

Round 1.  vs Thor.  Still give this to Thor, as he's had numerous centuries of battle training/fighting.  Skaar is not quite his dad in the brawling department (yet)

Round 2.  vs Grundy. Skaar has a chance, but if he doesn't take it quick, he'll lose to this Grundy, who can pound Superman.

Round 3.  vs Mongul II - See above

Round 4.  vs Wonder Woman, he gets bested.

Round 5.  vs Shin Akuma, see above

Round 6.  vs Cage.  Not sure what he's got that'd penetrate Cages skin.  If Cage can't K.O. him, then it's a draw.

Round 7.  vs Blade.  Blades got alot of speed and skill, I think this is one of the best match ups.  I think Blade can take this, if Skaar lets it go on long enough.

Round 8.  vs Wolverine.  Until more is shown from Skaar, i'll go with Wolverine, cause he'll come back from whatever Skaar throws at him, then pop his ginsu's in an unkindly fashion.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SUNMAN

you are underestimating Scar. He is potentially stronger than Hulk here. With all of Hulks strength and the old strong strength

He kills Wolverine like Hulk would. Blade and Luke lose. 

WW beats him in a good fight.

Mongull probably wins but not sure

I think Grundy can take him

Akuma probably wins

Thor wins in a good fight.
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SUNMAN

you are underestimating Scar. He is potentially stronger than Hulk here. With all of Hulks strength and the old strong strength

Akuma probably wins

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Push
SUNMAN said:
"you are underestimating Scar. He is potentially stronger than Hulk here. With all of Hulks strength and the old strong strength

Akuma probably wins

"

Possibly, but too be fair, there's really not alot outside of 9 or ten issues of his book shown to really enderestimate him!
SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SUNMAN
Push said:
"SUNMAN said:
"you are underestimating Scar. He is potentially stronger than Hulk here. With all of Hulks strength and the old strong strength

Akuma probably wins

"
Possibly, but too be fair, there's really not alot outside of 9 or ten issues of his book shown to really enderestimate him!"
true
Tevnoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Tevnoba

Akuma does not win, no matter what.

Push

Forum Posts

Wiki Points