• 73 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Since GXrevs06 made a similar thread, I think we should also just do the opposite too.

• Random Encounter
  • No knowledge
  • In-character but determined to win
  • Standard gear
  • Starting Distance is 40 meters
  • Ulquiorra can go into Released state and Segunda Etapa
  • Win by either death or KO
No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Naruto is better physically but Ulquiorra has better energy projection. As well has has the advantage of no morals and near constant bloodlust here

If Naruto can gain tails he dumps on Ulquiorra

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they are similar in power but Ulquiorra has intelligence and flight. As long as Ulquiorra can dodge the tailed beast bomb I'll side with him.

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra probably wins in the end as long as he's not stupid. But it would be hilarious to see this happen to him during the fight.

No Caption Provided

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra stomps, he just stays in the sky and spams lanza.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: It would be more hilarious if his facial expression still doesn't change

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Ulq seriously stomps here.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutobleachfan:

Giving him the same look he was giving Ichigo when he was about to get hit by his Cero lmao

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ulq stomps even with no lanza or cero

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see why people think Ulqui stomps. He wins for sure but it's not going to be effortless for him. KN6 will require him to be careful and not cocky.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leo I understand but I don't get how this is a stomp.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@temporal_shift:

Did you forget how to tag?

Faster,better durability, and better output it’s simple. I know it’s hard to accept naruto gets stomped sometimes but he does.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Inb4 Country Level Lanza.

Ulqi wins hard diff.

Ssenrof

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kn6 has like 5 panels of feats. - Its a one off form.

Every second kn6 is active naruto Is being constantly damaged and healed- it’s a temporary form.

Kn6 has no recourse for ulqiorra just chillin In the exosphere.

Flight wins this - assuming kn6 looses if it goes full Kuruma

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssenrof said:

Kn6 has like 5 panels of feats. - Its a one off form.

+ Feats from KN4 that you can provide a logical scaling argument from as KN6 is literally an amped KN4

Every second kn6 is active naruto Is being constantly damaged and healed- it’s a temporary form.

This only shortens his lifespan, the immediate damage is insignificant as it's being healed so quickly.

Kn6 has no recourse for ulqiorra just chillin In the exosphere.

Which Ulquiorra wouldn't do...

Flight wins this - assuming kn6 looses if it goes full Kuruma

Which we assume it wouldn't do for the same reason we assume Sage Mode Naruto won't go into KN6 in Sage Mode Naruto battles....

Your points don't prove anything.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tanking ichigos cero, having Lanza and being already faster than Naruto in base makes this a stomp and a pretty obvious one at that.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tanking ichigos cero, having Lanza and being already faster than Naruto in base makes this a stomp and a pretty obvious one at that.

...when did he tank Ichigo's cero??? It obliterated him to the point that he couldn't do anything to regen his internal organs. Lanza is an advantage, yes. But if Ulqui takes a TBB from KN6 he's getting hurt. And KN6 can damage him with physicals.

Ulqui does not stomp. He wins. But it's not a stomp.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Bleach-Digital-Colored-Comics/Vol-041-Ch-351--The-Lust-005?id=293870#10

If you call tickling getting hurt then I guess he’s getting hurt.

Naruto only has the physical strength feats in the anime and Ulq is still faster in base....

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Saint_of_Origin

@leothegreatest said:

@saint_of_origin:

http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Bleach-Digital-Colored-Comics/Vol-041-Ch-351--The-Lust-005?id=293870#10

If you call tickling getting hurt then I guess he’s getting hurt.

Naruto only has the physical strength feats in the anime and Ulq is still faster in base....

Post this as a scan, can't view manga sites at work, and a Google search for the page/chapter did not return anything that supports your point. Ulquiorra got wrecked by VL Ichigo's Cero.

Not to mention you tend to wank Bleach way out of proportion on every thread you're on so I'm not sure why I'm even debating with you.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ovy7

@saint_of_origin:

Ulq came unscathed from the explosion produced by his Cero Obscuras and Hichigo:

But yeah, the point-blank Cero did done Uql well, though he regenerated and had enough time to cut Hichigo's horn before he died.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

@saint_of_origin:

Ulq came unscathed from the explosion produced by his Cero Obscuras and Hichigo:

But yeah, the point-blank Cero did done Uql well, though he regenerated and had enough time to cut Hichigo's horn before he died.

Having your attack collide with another attack a fair distance away from you =/= tanking, which is what Leo is claiming. The fact that Ichigo's Cero that actually hit him, damaged Ulqui enough to put him in an irreversible dying state, means that if he were actually taking the brunt force of the two attacks, he would've been annihilated.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
deactivated-5c07a0327fd39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b_r023 said:

Inb4 Country Level Lanza.

Ulqi wins hard diff.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ovy7

@saint_of_origin said:

@ovy7 said:

@saint_of_origin:

Having your attack collide with another attack a fair distance away from you =/= tanking, which is what Leo is claiming. The fact that Ichigo's Cero that actually hit him, damaged Ulqui enough to put him in an irreversible dying state, means that if he were actually taking the brunt force of the two attacks, he would've been annihilated.

True, but Hichigo's Cero is stronger than Uql's Cero Obscuras that's able to destroy Las Noches. Ulq took that Cero head on and had at least half of his body still intact, then he regenerated and was still able to create a Lanza and attack Hichigo.

If we go by this, then even if Uql takes a BB, his regen would give him enough time to throw a Lanza and kill KN6, though Uql would die too.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

True, but Hichigo's Cero is stronger than Uql's Cero Obscuras that's able to destroy Las Noches. Ulq took that Cero head on and had at least half of his body still intact, then he regenerated and was still able to create a Lanza and attack Hichigo.

If we go by this, then even if Uql takes a BB, his regen would give him enough time to throw a Lanza and kill KN6, though Uql would die too.

And that would make it not a stomp. Which is what I'm arguing for. I think Ulquiorra pulls this victory off but it's not effortless for him, not when he's in character and starting off in base.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

Ulquiorra stomps without Cero or Lanza.

Superior speed feats and physicals, won't get tagged by any of Six-Tails attacks.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra starts in base. He definitely isn't gonna stomp at all.

Flight gives Naruto a heavy disadvantage thus ulquiorra takes the win.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulquiorra starts in base. He definitely isn't gonna stomp at all.

Flight gives Naruto a heavy disadvantage thus ulquiorra takes the win.

Base Ulquiorra > This version of Naruto in speed, and physicals, by a significant margin.

Strip flight Cero and Lanza and he still wins.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Just an FYI I wouldn't bother debating with Cajonas. He's the worst kind of Bleach wanker. You'd be wasting your time.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin:

Ovy said what I was going to say but ichigos cero is stronger than the TBB and what ruptured his organs would’ve probably been ichigos sword slash as he got up from the cero with only a leg and arm missing.

Don’t play the wank card I provide links and explanations. I could easily say you wank naruto out of proportion but I don’t need to use excuses.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

It would be much harder than anyone think. Even the pressure of Chibaku Tensei didnt stopped his movement. He didnt even care Cho Shinra Tensei from Tendo (which is a large city level attack ).

And completey overwhelmed Deva Path.. Even Kn4 Naruto cant be cutted by Kusanagi which is hard enough to hurt adamantine (diamond like structured) bo staff of Hiruzen. And pierce Tsunade with ease.. Which is a feat aint able to by 3 Tomoe Yasaka Magatama of Madara.

So Except Lanza there aint too much option for Ulqiorra to bring Naruto down (Naruto got regen too).. And Kn6 Naruto's bijuu dama damage output has 20km diameter. So its a good match against Lanza (which is highly overrated attack as considering as country level. Which is mostly likely Island. )

The most disadvantaged situation on Naruto's side is his anger and direct cqc attempts and Ulqiorra can execute these attempts very wisely.. Thats why Ulqi can win.. But this is lot harder than general opinion.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: Just an FYI I wouldn't bother debating with Cajonas. He's the worst kind of Bleach wanker. You'd be wasting your time.

wah bleach wanker wah i can't post feats to back any of my arguments

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: Except I don't wank Naruto...both you and Cajonas wank Bleach like crazy. You less so. But still to a certain degree. I'm very conservative with how I represent Naruto. I'm not one of the ones saying he's moon level, or using NLFs for TSB.

Whereas you and Cajonas are among the ilk that thinks Yhwach is a planetbuster.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash:

Tendo used a regular shinra tensei on him

Tsunade does not have blade resistance.

You call the TBB 20km in diameter yet call Lanza island level and say it’s a good match...

Ulq is already faster than naruto in base and everyone who’s arguing for Naruto is ignoring that.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: yeah nice. Something that 4 tails Naruto can casually do with no effort whatsoever.

Like I said, I am done.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@saint_of_origin said:

Whereas you and Cajonas are among the ilk that thinks Yhwach is a planetbuster.

i quite literally have never said yhwach is a planet buster in my entire life and you can't quote any of my posts with that statement at all

go ahead and search for my legendary bleach wank and you won't find it; you're either talking about the wrong person or completely trolling, either way you said naruto has the capabilities to blow up all of africa so i'm inclined to believe that you're just trolling and trying to incite unecassary unrelated drama.

@adi_frost: 4 tails has never hit that hard which is why you're posting no feats.

quit crying.

post feats.

To recap; The only feats for Naruto posted in this entire thread are anime filler.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@adi_frost: 4 tails has never hit that hard which is why you're posting no feats

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: I am on mobile. But I won't be surprised if you ignore the feat where 4 tails Naruto casually waves his hand and creates forest level shockwaves even if I post the feat.

So good luck with your debating.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

No Caption Provided

"forest level shockwaves"

are you joking

ulquiorra stomps

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Raziel2014

@utkanflash said:

It would be much harder than anyone think. Even the pressure of Chibaku Tensei didnt stopped his movement. He didnt even care Cho Shinra Tensei from Tendo (which is a large city level attack ).

And completey overwhelmed Deva Path.. Even Kn4 Naruto cant be cutted by Kusanagi which is hard enough to hurt adamantine (diamond like structured) bo staff of Hiruzen. And pierce Tsunade with ease.. Which is a feat aint able to by 3 Tomoe Yasaka Magatama of Madara.

So Except Lanza there aint too much option for Ulqiorra to bring Naruto down (Naruto got regen too).. And Kn6 Naruto's bijuu dama damage output has 20km diameter. So its a good match against Lanza (which is highly overrated attack as considering as country level. Which is mostly likely Island. )

The most disadvantaged situation on Naruto's side is his anger and direct cqc attempts and Ulqiorra can execute these attempts very wisely.. Thats why Ulqi can win.. But this is lot harder than general opinion.

pain Fully charge shinra is City level his regular shinra is nowhere near that, many users forget his casual shinra has a 5sec delay and his strongest version has a huge delay of several mins

Kusanagi sword did not break nor injure diamond monkey, the monkey felt it because he is a living being, if a 3 year old punches you in the stomach you would feel it but there is no damage, the reason you felt it is because you are alive and can feel pain

ulquiorra is literally many times phsical stronger than Kn6 naruto by feats, read grimmjow vs ichigo, grimmjow casual elbow darts>>>> anything Kn6, Ulquiorra >>>>>>grimmjow, dont understand that Kn6 love i havent seen anything special about its strength nor speed even in the anime besides is long giant arms, base ulquiorra is more than enough to smack it around casually when he could tank full power getsuga with his arms like it was nothing.

Piercing tsunade = nothing special, a shuriken or kunai can pierce her, she doesnt have special durability she has Endurance via Regeneration and healing.

Lanza affected radius is hundreds of KM doesnt matter what people believe but its what Kubo plan and what has been stated in the manga itself, Las Noche just 1 gate takes 3 day walk, if you walk at average speed of 5 KMH for 3 days= 360km just 1 gate.

nowhere does it state that Kn6 bijuu bomb is 20km and i dont remember 6 tail ever using a charged TBB agaisnt pain much less one that was as big as 20km when exploding, even Deidara Suicide Attack was only 10km which was said directly from his mouth.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iusemycajonas: and your feat clearly showed that ulquiorra is stronger than than six tail. (If you don't understand (you won't), that was sarcasm).

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't see why people think Ulqui stomps. He wins for sure but it's not going to be effortless for him. KN6 will require him to be careful and not cocky.

Can a emotionless being get cocky?

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@saint_of_origin:

Nah I’m just not going to ignore an entire arc worth of build up and power ups explaining how he obtained the power and then literally panels of him doing it right before he was stopped. I’m supposed to sit here and believe that if he wasn’t stopped he wasn’t going to destroy the worlds and he was just bluffing the whole time? Even though we literally see him absorb God (soul king) and mimihagi (who can replace the soul king) granting him basically double the power but still can’t destroy the worlds? No.

Most of Naruto debaters have it cemented in their brains that bleach characters can’t be that powerful and even ignore the evidence and just choose to be ignorant.

But kudos on not seeing Naruto as moon level which gets used so cavalier on this site.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@b_r023: that's not his physical strength, it's him moving up one scale of his tails and using the kurama "wind power" with his roar; but you know that already.

be an honest debater please