Pain mismatch.

how is it a mismatch exactly?

#5 Posted by PhantomRant (1318 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya obliterates them all with Ikkasen Jinka

#6 Posted by Sy8000 (35086 posts) - - Show Bio

@highaccuser said:

Pain mismatch.

Far too powerful and they have numbers. A couple Paths could solo.

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
#7 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6327 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1 said:
@highaccuser said:

Pain mismatch.

Far too powerful and they have numbers. A couple Paths could solo.

I'm sorry but the only feasible pain that could solo would be deva path. And they aren't too powerful. Renji and Byakuya out stat them all. Which is why they need equal speed and the numbers advantage

#8 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6327 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya obliterates them all with Ikkasen Jinka

Shinrei Tensei though....

#9 Posted by Sy8000 (35086 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry but the only feasible pain that could solo would be deva path. And they aren't too powerful. Renji and Byakuya out stat them all. Which is why they need equal speed and the numbers advantage

So could Animal Path.

The Pains would blitz if it weren't for speed equalized. I don't see these two as much faster than Part 1 Kyuubi Cloaks.

#10 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6327 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

So could Animal Path. Explain?

The Pains would blitz if it weren't for speed equalized. I don't see these two as much faster than Part 1 Kyuubi Cloaks. Not touching this one.

#11 Posted by comicvinepoozer1 (6327 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

So could Animal Path.

The Pains would blitz if it weren't for speed equalized. I don't see these two as much faster than Part 1 Kyuubi Cloaks.

animal path has nothing in his arsenal to put down either of them. both Byakuya and Renji only need shikai to stomp him. Or Byakuya uses kido on him

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
#12 Posted by deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5 (1472 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain wins with plenty of difficulty

#13 Posted by Drmagic (1632 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya solos

#14 Edited by roller4312 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Turn 1: Byakuya uses Senbonzakura Kageyoshi it's super effective. Everybody but one Pain is dead

Turn 2: the remaining pain is dead

Turn 3: send Renji to look out for the source

Turn 4-99: drink sake

Turn 100: obliterate Nagato

Victory

#15 Posted by SaiToNoHado (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Could go either way leaning towards peon due to almighty push

#16 Posted by grappolo (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol what i have to read...5 of the path are worthless fodder.Sage naruto oneshotted all of them, even konohamaru, a 12 year old genin defeated one of them with a rasengan, their durability is ridicolous but people believes that 2 of them can beat renji and byakuya.

#17 Posted by kroczilla (1811 posts) - - Show Bio

A couple of pains can solo? Rofl.

On topic. Pain s only chance of victory is CT. Unless he gets the chance to use it, he dies horribly.

#18 Posted by Chair-Sama (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

So could Animal Path.

what????????

renji is debatable, but byakuya is one of the fastest shinigami that isn't in the god tiers of the BV. i understand its fun to hate on bleach, even i get a kick out of it, but don't be that guy

#19 Posted by Godren (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

What's next kid Naruto beating Yhwach?

#20 Posted by PhantomRant (1318 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicvinepoozer1 said:

Shinrei Tensei though....

ST doesn't have the force to repel something with enough energy to vaporize the head of a yadayadayada

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#21 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously.... I dont get why this is a stomp for either team.

But I think bleach team will win this.

Animal path's summons can be cut by high velocity water. So I dont think they can't get cut by Kageyoshi.

Devapath's Shinra Tensei has like 1 metre radius range and has 5 second cooldown (It can be a city buster but then it will be on cool down for the rest of the fight)

Preta path is useless

Asura path is fodder

Human Path can only soulrape from melee range, so that is useless

Naraka path is a big problem though, however once Bleach team knows its ability they will it first.

But the biggest problem here is that the Pains can just keep a distance but eventually Senbonzakura will chip away at their chances to win.

It would be a difficult match seeing how Naraka path can revive the pains, and if they are careful they can keep it alive for a long time.

#22 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Byakuya solos

#23 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

Paths are too versatile and neither would figure out the secret to thier abilities in time.

#24 Posted by roller4312 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Doesnt matter, Byakuya's bankai deals with them all in one swoop, short of the guy who absorbs reishi, and consequently gets flashstepped the next second. Pain does not have anything of the sufficient speed or power to counter Byakuya's bankai. Especially considering that these flying blades pretty much defy gravity, so they can be considered gravity resistant. Additionally they are being able to protect Byakuya from being damaged or pulled, so Byakuya can be considered resistant to universal pulls/pushes.

#25 Posted by grappolo (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignoring the fodder 5 paths that are oneshotted in the first seconds, the deva path could win, it could go either way.

#26 Posted by BubbleBass (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

Team bleach

#27 Posted by coolang4 (75 posts) - - Show Bio

@roller4312 said:

Turn 1: Byakuya uses Senbonzakura Kageyoshi it's super effective. Everybody but one Pain is dead

Turn 2: the remaining pain is dead

Turn 3: send Renji to look out for the source

Turn 4-99: drink sake

Turn 100: obliterate Nagato

Victory

#28 Posted by Chair-Sama (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously.... I dont get why this is a stomp for either team.

But I think bleach team will win this.

Animal path's summons can be cut by high velocity water. So I dont think they can't get cut by Kageyoshi.

true. the only hard one would be the Multiple headed dog and the chameleon. the shingami can basically fly so the bird would be much of an advantage.But the dog would be an issue, The more he gets cut the more heads he gets, the stronger he gets.

Devapath's Shinra Tensei has like 1 metre radius range and has 5 second cooldown (It can be a city buster but then it will be on cool down for the rest of the fight)

it has a little more then that, as well with Pa toad. regardless its extremely potent, and can be used with devastating effects.

Anything from being able to shoot a nail with precision, to being able to casually throw 3 massive toad summons, well over a few miles, with each of them being well into the high tons range. throwing somebody like renji or byakuya would be effortless for him, and those examples needed minimal refresh time in-between.

but a city level blast would

City level blast would be effective but knowing pain he would probably wait until he needed it, probably once byakuya uses his bankai and all his other pains are dead. i feel as long as he has naraka path, Deva path will rely heavily on little Shinra tensei's as a defensive measure to just repel the petals

Preta path is useless

if chakra = reshi and reshi=chakra then why could Preta path absorb their kido and such? he wouldn't be completely useless in that case as byakuya has some pretty OP Kido hes used. and id imagine it would also be able to some of the blasts from renji's bankai.

Asura path is fodder

Mehh. agreed.

Human Path can only soulrape from melee range, so that is useless

with renji it is debatable that he could be cornered physically. He jobs a lot lmao. on top of that, even with his bump in power in this last arc, he still got tagged by gerard and Nacho libre.

Naraka path is a big problem though, however once Bleach team knows its ability they will it first.

very true. if anything for most of the fight id imagine Deva path would protect him as much as possible. if he can do a good job of that with his Shinra tenseis(which is possible seeing renji and byakuya both need basically physical attacks to hit pain and Byakuya's bankai/shikai could be repelled by it.

But the biggest problem here is that the Pains can just keep a distance but eventually Senbonzakura will chip away at their chances to win.

this is true. Senbonzakura is a huge issue.

It would be a difficult match seeing how Naraka path can revive the pains, and if they are careful they can keep it alive for a long time.

it would be difficult.

But people also forget that all 6 pains can use the chakra rods, and if Energy is universal that could be very effective, especially against renji who is honestly, kind of rash and has a habit of being cocky and trying to blitz people without taking time to learn about his opponent. he finally has some good feats as of the Latest arc, but even those few impressive ones don't put him too far outside of pains range for a 1v1 even, let alone a 2-3 v 1 type situation.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#29 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1530 posts) - - Show Bio

@chair-sama:

true. the only hard one would be the Multiple headed dog and the chameleon. the shingami can basically fly so the bird would be much of an advantage.But the dog would be an issue, The more he gets cut the more heads he gets, the stronger he gets.

omfg yeah I forgot about the multiple headed dog one. But still... I believe that they can avoid it, but I guess it depends on how fast those multiple headed dogs are.

City level blast would be effective but knowing pain he would probably wait until he needed it, probably once byakuya uses his bankai and all his other pains are dead. i feel as long as he has naraka path, Deva path will rely heavily on little Shinra tensei's as a defensive measure to just repel the petals.

Would he be able to repel them that far? Because the petals can just come back in during 5 second cool down, remember those petals are hypersonic+ and I believe Massively hypersonic when Byakuya controls them with his hands. Regardless he could just split the petals up so they can attack in turns, only a portion of the blades will be blown away.

if chakra = reshi and reshi=chakra then why could Preta path absorb their kido and such? he wouldn't be completely useless in that case as byakuya has some pretty OP Kido hes used. and id imagine it would also be able to some of the blasts from renji's bankai.

Can preta path absorb the petals? I only think that preta can absorb kido but seeing how Renji's main attack is melee and Byakuya is going to use petals I dont think that preta would be that effective.

with renji it is debatable that he could be cornered physically. He jobs a lot lmao. on top of that, even with his bump in power in this last arc, he still got tagged by gerard and Nacho libre.

He does doesnt he? But remember that Gerard is one of the top 4 stern ritters. Anyways Renji does have range attacks and I seriously doubt that Human path can go toe to toe with renji up close. Keep in mind that a sword has a massive advantage against a chakra rod.

But people also forget that all 6 pains can use the chakra rods, and if Energy is universal that could be very effective, especially against renji who is honestly, kind of rash and has a habit of being cocky and trying to blitz people without taking time to learn about his opponent. he finally has some good feats as of the Latest arc, but even those few impressive ones don't put him too far outside of pains range for a 1v1 even, let alone a 2-3 v 1 type situation.

Ok I see wha you mean but keep in mind that the anatomy of Bleach characters is different from the anatomy of Naruto characters. The way chakra rods work is that they transmit chakra into the bodies to distrupt or paralyze your movements. Bleach characters dont have a chakra network so this would not work.

Also. If you use scaling then Renji's DC will be a pain in the ass for the paths.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#30 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Pains take it with difficulty.

#31 Posted by Chair-Sama (2281 posts) - - Show Bio

@chair-sama:

omfg yeah I forgot about the multiple headed dog one. But still... I believe that they can avoid it, but I guess it depends on how fast those multiple headed dogs are.

I wouldn't say too fast, but that tied with the chameleon hiding pain inside of it and being basically invisible, it could be very deadly for them. And id say it had the potential to be very powerful in the long run and its Durability is pretty intense. it took one of these easily:

survived amaterasu
survived amaterasu
and this just made it stronger.
and this just made it stronger.

so the Dog's durability its pretty insane. and on top of it, big hits like this again, just make it stronger.

Would he be able to repel them that far? Because the petals can just come back in during 5 second cool down, remember those petals are hypersonic+ and I believe Massively hypersonic when Byakuya controls them with his hands. Regardless he could just split the petals up so they can attack in turns, only a portion of the blades will be blown away.

but byakuya would not know the little tricks of pains abilities, IE: the 5 second rule. if you didnt know about the 5 seconds it would seem like he was able to just use it back to back in a normal situation. it took a master strategist like kakashi to figure it out, using his Raiton Clones and His MS to figure this out.

so unless byakuya has prior knowledge, it would take a little bit for even him to be able to figure out the exact 5 second limit from it.

as for is he could send the petals that far, i don't see why not, he was able to send a set of 3 toads, each probably around 50+ tons each flying for a few miles, i don't see why byakuya's petals would be a big problem.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and he did this with ease, after his City Busting blast, and still being able to use several more (against naruto, against Pa, against Kyuubi cloak) AND a chibaku tensei on top of it.

he has a lot of fire power to use in this fight.

keep in mind, gamabunta is This big, and the other two toads are slightly larger then him even:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

just their weapons themselves would be in the several tons range(with the left toads staff being arguably dozens of tons)

a lot of people underestimate pains's shinra tense's strength, but just imagine even moving one of these guys, and then imagine forcing all three to be sent flying past the edge of the city itself and even further still.

Can preta path absorb the petals? I only think that preta can absorb kido but seeing how Renji's main attack is melee and Byakuya is going to use petals I dont think that preta would be that effective.

i meant that in reference to the Kido Gif posted above. if it is possible, then massive DC attacks like that would be useless as long as preta path is there to absorb it.

He does doesnt he? But remember that Gerard is one of the top 4 stern ritters. Anyways Renji does have range attacks and I seriously doubt that Human path can go toe to toe with renji up close. Keep in mind that a sword has a massive advantage against a chakra rod.

human path alone probably not. But say human, asura(which his multiple limbs, missiles and so fourth, and animal together could do some damage to renji, Leaving deva/preta/naraka path against byakuya.

you seem to think asura path is Weak, when in this type of fight he can be the perfect wild card.

he can fire multiple missiles, each which are around building level for his long range, and can fire several fast close range missiles, which are still decently powerful:

No Caption Provided

plus his long range ones:

No Caption Provided

and he is fast enough to Blitz a opponent like Tsunade AND evade a point blank attack from kakashi, Given there is another pain to see from another vantage point:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

On top of his arm and skull rockets/attacks, hes not going to be an MVP in this battle, but not somebody to be overlooked easily, especially if Renji or byakuya are already weakened, and then take a direct couple of hits? it just helps stack on the hurt.

Ok I see wha you mean but keep in mind that the anatomy of Bleach characters is different from the anatomy of Naruto characters. The way chakra rods work is that they transmit chakra into the bodies to distrupt or paralyze your movements. Bleach characters dont have a chakra network so this would not work.

Also. If you use scaling then Renji's DC will be a pain in the ass for the paths.

as for that, I'm just going by the logic that Shinigami's use Reshi for most of their moves, so assuming the chakra rods could also nullify reshi like it does chakra, then it technically could be very helpful.

and with the rods, he could atleast compete up until they both release their shikai's/bankai's and wouldn't be stuck trying to H2H two people with swords ya know?

and yea his DC is pretty OP, but id argue that even at renji's max, he doesnt surpass the 6tail kyuubi and deva path 1v1 him pretty easily.

#32 Edited by roller4312 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

The biggest problem for Pain in this battle is that Byakuya's bankai will ignore all the fodder and go directly for the casters and there is very little they can do to prevent being sliced. Pushing the petals away, well 5 seconds is plenty of time to come back, but additionally they have 180° coverage (come from all sides) and i'm not sure if the quick universal push has the same angle coverage.

#33 Posted by Godren (3654 posts) - - Show Bio

This is EOS Byakuya? He clears lol.

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#34 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain stomps. Flower guy and this version of Renji ain't got a chance.

#35 Posted by Cosmic_Lantern (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern: Doesnt matter, Byakuya's bankai deals with them all in one swoop, short of the guy who absorbs reishi, and consequently gets flashstepped the next second. Pain does not have anything of the sufficient speed or power to counter Byakuya's bankai. Especially considering that these flying blades pretty much defy gravity, so they can be considered gravity resistant. Additionally they are being able to protect Byakuya from being damaged or pulled, so Byakuya can be considered resistant to universal pulls/pushes.

Im sorry but everything in this comment is nothing short of hilarious.

#36 Edited by roller4312 (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmic_lantern said:
@roller4312 said:

Im sorry but everything in this comment is nothing short of hilarious.

no offense taken, as you didn't provide any counter arguments. However i have to note that your statement about Paths being versatile is borderline insane, given that the Paths are the exact opposite of versatility with every Path specializing in exactly one, and one thing only. The nonsensical nature of that statement can only be beaten by stating that Byakuya will not be able to figure out what it is each Path is doing. So congratulations on the 1st and 2nd places i guess. However i do agree on the last bit, Byakuya will definitely not be able to figure out their abilities in time, because his bankai will kill them before that happens, i don't think he will even care.

#37 Posted by The_greatest (223 posts) - - Show Bio

This has to be one of the funniest mismatches ever even with speed equalized. And someone even said that the bleach team isn’t faster than part 1 kyuubi cloak naruto lmaooo.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#38 Edited by ProteusXManRxis (4444 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain.

#39 Posted by FlashingSabre (3823 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain's win via city-busting Almighty Push and mountain range busting Chibaku Tensei.

#40 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1587 posts) - - Show Bio

this thread lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#41 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain traps them in this

No Caption Provided

#42 Posted by WhatamIseeing (1603 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_greatest: Apparently to some EOS byakuya is slower than part 1 1tailed Naruto and Pain can blitz them. This why my name is what it is

#43 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1163 posts) - - Show Bio

Deva Path is the only one who even stands a chance here. The rest are worthless fodder. Seriously, I love Naruto, but the wanking needs to stop.

Bleach team wins.

#44 Posted by The_greatest (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god:

They would fly away from it last time I checked that’s possible.

#45 Posted by The_greatest (223 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by The_greatest (223 posts) - - Show Bio

@flashingsabre:

Probably won’t get the chance to use either but they could survive the push and fly away from the CT.

#47 Posted by Marshall_Long (5648 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach team due to superior stats.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c925c47d30
#48 Posted by deactivated-5c6c925c47d30 (304 posts) - - Show Bio

Almighty push and pull are not powerful enough to phase them. Hm arc Ichigo blocked something with so much mass, it warped space with left over energy. It didn't even phase him. Must I explain to you the power gap between That Ichigo and EOS Byakuya and Renji? They guaged Yhwach's power who was atleast close to Aizen's reiatsu level who increased from FKT arc. These two atleast have the reiatsu level of evolution 2 Aizen. ST and BT would be nothing more than an elegant gust of wind.

#49 Posted by Hope_w (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

Especially considering that these flying blades pretty much defy gravity, so they can be considered gravity resistant. Additionally they are being able to protect Byakuya from being damaged or pulled, so Byakuya can be considered resistant to universal pulls/pushes.

No Caption Provided

#50 Posted by Kayc (577 posts) - - Show Bio

Pain curbstomps