Avatar image for madscientist224
Madscientist224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Aizen easily.

Spite/bait. OP wants a flame war between bleach and naruto fanbases.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen, mismatch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilateen: Six Paths Madara was too much so you went to Obito. Good call

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen in a good fight.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Raziel2014

Aizen stomps with a couple of fingers, Obito is not even a good match against Normal SHinigami like Shunsui, Toshiro, Yamamoto or Kenpachi, Aizen is leagues ahead of these shinigami to the point that he could easily instantly kill them.

even butterfly Aizen would fodderize anyone but kaguya.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow@juiceboks@jedixman Threads been done before https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/obito-ten-tails-vs-aizen-1480880/

And OP has literally made a thread with these characters already https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/obito-uchiha-vs-sosuke-aizen-1980951/

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By alextheboss

Obito wins. They are both extremely hard to put down, but Obito has better destruction feats, he has TSB which Aizen arguably won't be able to come back from, sealing moves, genjutsu, ect. Aizen will probably make him work for it though, has he should have superior striking power and his kyoka suigetsu may confuse Obito, but I don't see Aizen permanently putting him down.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito mid diff.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow@juiceboks@jedixman Threads been done before https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/obito-ten-tails-vs-aizen-1480880/

And OP has literally made a thread with these characters already https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/obito-uchiha-vs-sosuke-aizen-1980951/

lol

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen. He’s faster, and would have higher potency.

Not to mention obito doesn’t have madara’s immortality.

diydeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen bodies Obito.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito wins. They are both extremely hard to put down, but Obito has better destruction feats,

His destructive attacks take time to charge up. This is why he wasn’t using them while actively fighting the kages and naruto and sasuke.

Meanwhile Aizen could easily spam kurohitsugi.

he has TSB which Aizen arguably won't be able to come back from,

You and I both know that if this were true, Aizen would have either been executed by yamamoto or someone in the reseach and development division would have scrambled his atoms.

sealing moves,

He doesn’t have any that I recall

genjutsu, ect.

His genjutsu likely won’t last that long, assuming he uses it in character

Aizen will probably make him work for it though, has he should have superior striking power and his kyoka suigetsu may confuse Obito, but I don't see Aizen permanently putting him down.

Obito hasn’t been stated or implied to have madara’s level of regen.

Not to mention, Aizen should be much faster than obito.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel:

His destructive attacks take time to charge up. This is why he wasn’t using them while actively fighting the kages and naruto and sasuke.

Aizen can't really stop him from using the attacks though.

Meanwhile Aizen could easily spam kurohitsugi.

Would that really do anything though? Sure it would probably press Obito into the ground due tot he gravity, but it doesn't have the feats to do any lasting damage.

You and I both know that if this were true, Aizen would have either been executed by yamamoto or someone in the reseach and development division would have scrambled his atoms.

Wouldn't Yamamoto's bankai vaporize and not atomize? Those are two different things. Aizen is also probably so durable Yamamoto's heat would only work with a direct sword slash, meaning all he could do is cut Aizen up, not vaporize him completely. We also know how potent Aizen's reiatsu is, we don't even know if Yamamoto's heat/reiatsu would still work in such a close proximity to Aizen, it might just be Yamamoto's sword that ends up vaporizing.

He doesn’t have any that I recall

True, but he should have some, but Aizen should have some too as well considering Kisuke had sealing kido, and Aizen know all kido iirc.

Obito hasn’t been stated or implied to have madara’s level of regen.

He revived from having half of his body blown away, and when he still had the god tree inside him he should logically have the same level of regen as Madara, though I don't know if he actually did.

Not to mention, Aizen should be much faster than obito.

Maybe a bit. I have both of them in the mach thousands. Obito would probably be in the low thousands, while Aizen may be closer to sub relativistic. But it's really impossible to say, so speedwise I would just put them in the same tier.

Uryuishidasama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen stomps what is this shit obito is a glass canon and what did he do exactly in the war arc oh the naruto wank in the vines.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito is far above characters that could beat Aizen, Edo madara is a better match, and even then Aizen loses.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Wanna CaV that? Edo Madara vs EOS Aizen I can guarantee I'll clap you.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: i highly doubt that, problem is i don't have time for CAV because i'm sort of a busy guy. But madara is superior to Aizen.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Juubito solos or stalemate

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Madara gets shitstomped by Aizen. It's funny, if there's one thing I've learned on this site, the only way to prove someone wrong is to have others vote on who wins in a CaV, rarely anyone here will admit they're wrong.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: yea, my biggest problem with bleach supporters though is how yall take statements as fact even if feats say otherwise, the problem we have till date is the size of sereity which changes the dc of techniques depending on how one sees it. I am a feat is superior to statement type of guy, so most of the time we are not on the same page.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do these threads keep popping up? None of this is worth debating anymore...

Aizen solos the verse; no amount of debating will change that.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: yea, my biggest problem with bleach supporters though is how yall take statements as fact even if feats say otherwise, the problem we have till date is the size of sereity which changes the dc of techniques depending on how one sees it. I am a feat is superior to statement type of guy, so most of the time we are not on the same page.

The problem with Bleach is that Kubo doesn't use scaling in his drawing, in fact he pulls statements to cover up his laziness. If you ask me what is more reliable then, I will say Kubo's statement than personal judgement based on drawing. Not to mention, his drawing pretty much inconsistent. Another thing is people always lowballing the size of Bleach universe. Unlike other manga, Bleach story only focus on a few places such as Seiretei, Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town but the truth is Bleach universe is bigger than that. I still remember that Karakura Town supposedly located in Tokyo, Japan and another reminder that all these dimensions need to be in same size otherwise the whole Bleach universe will lose its balance and collapse. It is also the main reason why most characters do not show maximum DC but more concentrated attack to minimize the damage.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: i highly doubt that, problem is i don't have time for CAV because i'm sort of a busy guy. But madara is superior to Aizen.

Juubito is far above characters that could beat Aizen, Edo madara is a better match, and even then Aizen loses.

Jesus Christ...

I guess Hope isn’t the only one who thinks that Edo Madara beats everyone in bleach.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#36 darthjhawk  Moderator

Hmm Madara vs Aizen could be fun.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ourmanuel: Edo Madara fights on a higher scale than anyone in the verse, casually; He litterally makes the best feats in bleach look like child's play.

Aizen can't do anything to Madara, almighty is the only option of beating him (Lillie also ofc) as far as bleach is concerned.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh god...

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Hope_w

^how you know you've made a true heartbreaking statement, immediately shut em' up.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this kid tagging me? Like who are you and why should I care? Practically everyone on these boards (trolls included) don't like this guy.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@hope_w: You and like two other people that I viciously debunked don't like me. Feelsbadman.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: you one of the big naruto wankers too?

OT: aizen handily beats obito

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: Why'd you delete your post?

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Hope_w

@limitlesssigil:I've shat on you in every thread we've interacted to the point where other users PM me about how laughable you are. Please don't get embarrassed today, it's going to come with a lot more heat than usual bud.

Edit: tapped delete trying to edit, my bad scrub.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@hope_w: How many rehearsals did it take for that paragraph?

You just deleted this one

@limitlesssigilyou're litterally a joke on these boards, the only time I bother giving you my attention is to show you you're not on my level and we don't belong in the same sentence nor category. So if I do this here and now rest assured I'm going to embarrass you to the point where you stop talking.

Obito stomps in a mismatch.

Every thread you've ever responded to me in I've completely embarrassed you, just look at how hostile you're getting.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hope_w

@limitlesssigil: yea, I'm hostile? Who wouldn't be when you practically follow me like the paparazzi only to get crapped on and rage quit when The actual arguments come? You're notorious nuthugger of mine and you blatantly admit to it.

Obito does stomp, easily. Get out of here.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: You wish, I just can't help but laugh at some of your posts that I see in some threads. As I've said before, you're my favorite person on CV because you never fail to provide entertainment.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hope_w

Once again, I don't care about you in the slightest. You can disappear off the face of the planet earth RIGHT NOW and I would not bat an eye; yet you care so much for me. How sad can individual get.

Oh yeah, and What happened here bro?