Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I lean heavily towards the Sith Triumvirate team, due to Darth Nihilus. Given he only lost because the main character was his kryptonite, there's not much here to stop him from just eating everyone with his force hunger.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

LAL, what is Reborn team even doing here?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthant66: Darth Nihilus could beat Revan. He is the most powerful of the Sith Triumvirate.

QuakeBlood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quakeblood said:

@darthant66: Darth Nihilus could beat Revan. He is the most powerful of the Sith Triumvirate.

Proof?

I have to say Nihilius would beat Sion since Kreia dominated him easily, and when you watch the movie of Kreia loosing her title, it is Nihilius who does all the work, Sion just tortures her a bit, Nihilius does all the work. And since when Kreia came back, she had Sion licking her boots, it must have taken Nihilius to defeat her. And if Nihilius could defeat Kreia, he could defeat Sion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nilhius could honestly solo. He is no chump in force powers, speed or lightsaber duels and I'm not sure if anybody else here could survive or resist his drain.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Triumvirate.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The Triumvirate wins.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@shootingnova said:

The Triumvirate wins.

How? Revan is superior to Nihilus, and Malak could handle Traya---Sion isn't really relevant given two members of the KotoR team are comfortably above him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comes down to either Sith Empire or Sith Triumvirate

Bat_Siri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say a toss up between Revan's Empire and the Sith Triumvirate

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How? Revan is superior to Nihilus

That's under the assumption that Revan and Nihilus will go for each other instead of fighting everybody else or using area Force attacks (a fight like this will undeniably involve random factors that keep this from being a matter of 1 v 1's), and even then, I'm unsure whether or not Revan could actually nullify Nihilus' Drain (resist, perhaps, but it may well have effects on him). The evidence Ant presented for him is compelling, but not final. Revan's study of the technique on Malachor V does not mean he knew a defense against it, seeing as Traya did the exact same thing without finding a counter herself. Revan being able to resist the Star Forge does not mean he will be able to resist Nihilus or even Traya's Drain at all, because they operate in entirely different ways and the Star Forge's "Drain" seems more to be Force Corruption than anything else. Revan resisting Surik's Sever Force (which sounds more like Avellone crap) is utterly irrelevant - Sever Force is in no way related to Drain and we know that Surik's Sever Force is not derived from her status as a Wound in the Force, since the Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide explicitly notes her affinity for severing another's connection to the Force before the Mandalorian Wars, meaning she was skilled with the technique before she became a Wound in the Force.

His ability to withstand Malachor V is probably the strongest connection we have to him being able to resist Nihilus completely, but as Ant said, he has a chance of being able to do so, so it's not a surety. Revan probably has a higher chance of being able to block Nihilus' Drain outright than to be consumed outright, but personally, I think the most likely option is that Nihilus' Drain will have some effect on Revan, but Revan will also be able to resist it to some degree.

That aside, as I said, this will involve a variety of random factors, as opposed to a series of 1 v 1's. Revan should be the strongest at battling multiple combatants here, but he's let down by the rest of his team. Nihilus should also be devastating in area combat, but he has Traya to support him. Grievous and his bodyguards probably just get destroyed from the sheer Force power flying back and forth, which leave Dooku and Ventress as the highly unlikely victors. The Reborn team gets massacred as well.

Malak could handle Traya

I'm not so sure about that, and again, this isn't just a series of 1 v 1's.

How? Revan is superior to Nihilus, and Malak could handle Traya---Sion isn't really relevant given two members of the KotoR team are comfortably above him.

Except Revan isn't just going to trash Sion whilst beating Nihilus, and there's no way Malak beats Sion and Traya at once. Sion isn't even necessarily against Bandon, either.

However, it is worth noting that the Triumvirate, the Triumvirate's Sith Assassins, and likely Revan (possibly Malak as well, but I doubt it) will grow stronger in this contest due to feeding off their opposition's Force power. The stronger their enemies are in the Force, the stronger they become - a notion heavily and repeatedly enforced by KotOR II. That probably meas that the Triumvirate boasts the strongest fodder fighters, for whatever that's worth.

CIS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CIS

Separatists of course !

KigreTheViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthant66: not sure how Revan is going to beat Nihilus when the Lord of hunger has much better TK feats than him.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Wolfrazer  Online

Those poor Reborn...

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sith Triumvirate for sure. Nihilus can solo everyone combined. Kreia or Revan can solo Separatists team with difficulty. Reborn team will be butchered by any other.

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G1d3on

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers