• 101 results
#51 Posted by EmpressOfDread (12367 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH won't solo Sinestro and BA at the same time.

#52 Posted by Cergic (1132 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i personally dont know. If Hulk can outheal Sinestros punishment he and Thor still wins. BA is still the weaklink

#53 Posted by Co-Boss (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Now it's much closer, whoever gets black Adam still beats him before their teammate loses though so team 2 still but now it's a good fight. Team 2 8/10

#54 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@yamiyodare: WBH is stronger than doomsday by half or 3x

Regular hulk is weaker than doomsday

#55 Posted by GodxDarkxOpal (525 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk solos

#56 Posted by y3kthunder (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 low diff

#57 Posted by willpayton (22081 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1 wins 8/10

Everyone knows the drill... Thor and Hulk are dead slow compared to Team 1, Hulk will get his ass BFR'ed into space if he doesnt get taken out outright, Hulk has no versatility, etc, etc.

#58 Edited by Supermanthor (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

No matter what certain guys have certain bias

Team two still wins

#59 Posted by Kevd4wg (12695 posts) - - Show Bio

Still team 2, BA is a weak link

#60 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2, Black Adam is a weak link.

#61 Edited by Kingant27 (16907 posts) - - Show Bio

Could back either team, WWH has pure strength while Teth has speed; and Thor and Sinestro are pretty even.

#62 Posted by Strike3 (652 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: extreme bias. Did you know hulk was able to punch sentry who was flying at nanosecond speeds? And hulk even caught iron mans fastest suit. To put into context, that suit was able to go to the U.S from Europe, and back in less than 1 page. No matter how slow he is, his reflexes are damn fast.

Thor on the other hand was able to react to Hyperion who flies in between microsecond and nanosecond speeds. And Thor flies FTL even without his hammer as stated in the marvel encyclopedia.Oh yeah and with the BFR. I have never seen black Adam BFR one of his enemies. Even the ones that can’t fly! So what makes you think he would BFR hulk? And even if Adam manages to BFR hulk, hulk can thunder clap his way down as he did when he got BFR’d by iron man.

Just saying, even if team 1 wins, it wouldn’t be because of speed or BFR.

#65 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16483 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably still Team 2 in a good fight.

#66 Posted by willpayton (22081 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: extreme bias. Did you know hulk was able to punch sentry who was flying at nanosecond speeds? And hulk even caught iron mans fastest suit. To put into context, that suit was able to go to the U.S from Europe, and back in less than 1 page. No matter how slow he is, his reflexes are damn fast.

Thor on the other hand was able to react to Hyperion who flies in between microsecond and nanosecond speeds. And Thor flies FTL even without his hammer as stated in the marvel encyclopedia.Oh yeah and with the BFR. I have never seen black Adam BFR one of his enemies. Even the ones that can’t fly! So what makes you think he would BFR hulk? And even if Adam manages to BFR hulk, hulk can thunder clap his way down as he did when he got BFR’d by iron man.

Just saying, even if team 1 wins, it wouldn’t be because of speed or BFR.

So now Hulk and Thor have nanosecond speeds... uhuh. Therefore people like Wolverine and Daredevil also have nanosecond level speed because they have humiliated Hulk and Thor in fights. Really, they're faster. So then Wolverine could tag Superman because they're basically in the same speed class, if not faster.

Am I doing it right?

#67 Posted by Supermanthor (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2

Avatar image for adm1ralsnackbar
#68 Posted by Adm1ralSnackbar (257 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2.

#69 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: daredevil? Show me a scan we’re datedevil surpasses hulk or Thor in speed. Show me cmon, because I have never seen BS like that.

In wolvies case, he is quite fast in reflexes. He was able chop up several highly trained assassins guns and they didn’t even see it coming. Wolverine isn’t weak! He’s a powerhouse to be reckoned with and even casually ripped thanos arm off. Thanos has stalemated Odin and other elder gods before!

Plus I didn’t say Wolverine, hulk or Thor are faster than speedsters such as Superman or sentry in running speed, but their reflexes are quick enough for beings as fast as them. And anyways if team one wins, which I highly doubt, it wouldn’t be because of speed.

#70 Posted by willpayton (22081 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: daredevil? Show me a scan we’re datedevil surpasses hulk or Thor in speed. Show me cmon, because I have never seen BS like that.

I'll show you TWO scans, how about that?

Daredevil humiliates the Hulk, moving so fast he's in multiple places at once compared to how slow the Hulk is.

No Caption Provided

and Thor as well.

No Caption Provided

Thor is so slow that Daredevil's reflexes "defy understanding"... LOL.

Everyone knows that Hulk and Thor are slow. To people like Sinestro and Black Adam they'd be statues unless there's some massive PIS involved and both of those characters forget that they can move fast.

#71 Posted by Vertigo- (17722 posts) - - Show Bio

So Worldbreaker Hulk and Thor vs Adam & Sinestro? Hulk annihalates Adam within the opening seconds, and then Sinestro gets the beatdown of his life

#72 Posted by Supermanthor (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

there was some bunch of fools who were roaming around and saying speedblitz guess some of them are roaming here

Avatar image for imperialbuttlicker
#73 Posted by imperialbuttlicker (231 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is the New 52 Version of Sinestro and BA, Team 2 Curbstomps (Either of team 2 can solo). If this is the Post Crisis Version, I give a slight majority to Team 1

#74 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: well I guess I see you point. Daredevil is pretty quick but not Superman quick. Idk how that happened though.

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/world-war-hulk-vs-the-sentry-7.jpg

There hulk punches the sentry mid air while he’s flying. Sentry flew from Europe to the U.S in one panel.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/thor-153/has-thor-ever-shown-speedreaction-feats-535461/

Above is a thread of how fast Thor is. My favorite one is how Thor moves fast enough to see the god hermes and the other avengers thought he was crazy.

#75 Posted by BruceRogers (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: You are leaving out scans where Hulk backhands Daredevil into a coma...

Not sure what you're trying to prove, besides how Matt can only evade a distracted Hulk for so long before he lands a hit.

#76 Posted by BruceRogers (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@chosenone1222: Its not clear just how fast Sentry tried to bullrush Hulk but it most certainly wasnt fast enough to travel between continents, within one panel..

#77 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: you sure about that???

https://m.imgur.com/GvxI582

https://m.imgur.com/TZd41PZ

Those 2 scans are connected. Anyways that’s Reynolds going from the Philippines, not Europe, to the U.S in one panel.

(I thought it was Europe, my mistake).

But sentry was going fast enough to bull rush hulk at a fast speed because in the fight, sentry created a tornado and then tried to blitz hulk, yet he punched him.

Still don’t believe it, well hulk has speed feats of his own too.

https://i.imgur.com/WZx5oPA.png

In that old scan it is stated hulk moved with lighting speed.

#78 Posted by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: @brucerogers: well yeah that was a distracted hulk. He was holding back to and if he wanted to, he would’ve ripped daredevil to shreds just like he did to Deadpool.

#79 Edited by BruceRogers (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@chosenone1222: Yes, I'm sure. Hulk is able to finish a sentence before Sentry could reach him, but other than that, there was no indication whatsoever.

Stuff like lightning speed is just colorful language and not meant to be taken seriously or literally. Not saying he isnt fast, but he is no speedster.

#80 Posted by superman52445 (432 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 wins in good fight. It would be hella interesting to watch in comics

#81 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

The ol' Slowdinson arguments, I thought we were past that phase.

#82 Posted by KrleAvenger (26339 posts) - - Show Bio

How is Thor's lack of speed even relevant when neither Sinestro or Black Adam are type of opponents where speed is relevant in the first place? They might blitz once or twice but it will make no difference what so ever aside from maybe give an advantage they weren't lacking before the blitz in the first place.

#83 Posted by willpayton (22081 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: well I guess I see you point. Daredevil is pretty quick but not Superman quick. Idk how that happened though.

https://lowbrowcomics.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/world-war-hulk-vs-the-sentry-7.jpg

There hulk punches the sentry mid air while he’s flying. Sentry flew from Europe to the U.S in one panel.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/thor-153/has-thor-ever-shown-speedreaction-feats-535461/

Above is a thread of how fast Thor is. My favorite one is how Thor moves fast enough to see the god hermes and the other avengers thought he was crazy.

Hulk punched Sentry because Sentry was literally flying right at his fist. Sentry was trying to have a brawl with Hulk, not trying to fight him intelligently. Sentry was not exactly what you call a mentally stable person.

Thor is not fast. He literally has just ONE feat showing him to be in the microsecond range, and that's from like 50 years ago. So basically it's an outlier. Most of his quantifiable showings are of him being no faster than a street leveler. Even feats like when he hit Quicksilver... it actually shows how slow Thor is. He literally could not tag him, so he had to resort to hitting the ground and doing an area-effect attack so that QS would be thrown off his feet. But he literally was unable to tag him once he was moving at speed.

Feats of characters tagging other characters who are fast really mean nothing. Characters dont always move at their fastest speed. Or, do you always move around at a full run? No, you dont. Similarly, Hulk tagging Sentry doesnt mean Hulk is as fast as Sentry, it just means that at that particular time Sentry was moving slow enough that Hulk could tag him... just like Deathstroke has tagged Flash. Is Deathstroke as fast as Flash? Could Deathstroke tag Flash if Flash didnt want him to? Or Superman? No.

#84 Edited by ChosenOne1222 (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: oh so when they say Superman can go the speed of light I don’t have to Pat attention to that? Ok well that means Superman is slow too right?

Anyways your right. Hulk isn’t a speedster. But he has fast reflexes.

#85 Edited by IntoTheVoid (1295 posts) - - Show Bio

There are absolutely times when speed is going to be a relevant and even a deciding factor against Hulk or Thor, this is not that time.

Neither Sinestro nor Adam are speedsters of the sort that like to throw dozens of attacks before their opponent can react while also dodging every attack they can.

This just falls into the lazy trope of "They are DC, therefore they are much faster and can land a million hits on their Marvel opponents".

Bad arguments are bad.

#86 Edited by Strike3 (652 posts) - - Show Bio
#87 Posted by Supermanthor (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2

#88 Posted by destinyman75 (14220 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: weak link? Bloodlusted Thor stomped the silver Surfer and Adam warlock at the same time. Also three Greek gods at the same time hardly the weak link that would be BA actually

#89 Posted by destinyman75 (14220 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Your scans are lacking tons of context. Thor easily could have finished DD. He was amazed a mere mortal could move so fast and he was taking it easy on him lol

#90 Posted by Supermanthor (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

@destinyman75: I not saying the that

I just pointed out that other guys are saying this

#91 Posted by destinyman75 (14220 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#92 Posted by blackpantherisb (7103 posts) - - Show Bio

World War hulk had a shot at soloing.

#93 Edited by pastepotpete1 (3352 posts) - - Show Bio

I was going to start of by saying " thor" is the weak link in this fight but being that BFR is allowed .. now first all world war hulk is BFR … then they fight thor .. thor teleports hulk back but I think eventually team one would win and they don't really need to fight WW hulk

ooo wait I forgot WW hulk is not the same as WB hulk .. BFR wont work on WW hulk due to celestial tech it cancels out that kind of stuff especially the fact that sinestro is using tech evne if he wasn't WW hulks powers negate any long rang attacks @empressofdread so I don't kwno why you are saying Black Adam is the weak link here .. you cant use tech on someone who has celestial tech .. sinestro would have to find a way to deal with thor and I don't see that happening

#94 Posted by The_Red_Devil (4744 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 , give Sinestro a better teammate and Team 1 wins.

#95 Posted by Supermanthor (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#96 Posted by RanaProGamer (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted Hulk would mean World Breaker Hulk, Team 2 wins this in less than 15 minutes.

#97 Edited by TonyStark6999 (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

So now Hulk and Thor have nanosecond speeds... uhuh. Therefore people like Wolverine and Daredevil also have nanosecond level speed because they have humiliated Hulk and Thor in fights. Really, they're faster. So then Wolverine could tag Superman because they're basically in the same speed class, if not faster.

Am I doing it right?

Hulk and Thor hold back against weaker beings, that's why, they get tagged by them. If they really wanted to fight, they can one shot them. Wolverine could tag Superman, if he is holding back, in fact, any one could.

Thor has consistently fought and defeated Surfer, Gladiator and Hyperion even while they stopped holding back and the said characters have nano second combat speed.

Thor is not fast. He literally has just ONE feat showing him to be in the microsecond range, and that's from like 50 years ago. So basically it's an outlier.

Thor is, as I said above, he fought those nanosecond combaters, when they stopped holding back. So, his punches must be fast enough to hit them even before they could react. Superman has used Instant Lobotomy 1/2 times in his entire 80+ years of history, but, that doesn't mean he couldn't do it again.

Most of his quantifiable showings are of him being no faster than a street leveler.

I've like 30+ scans of Superman and other fast characters getting tagged by street levelers, but it doesn't mean they are slow, it simply shows that they hold back. Same applies to Hulk and Thor.

Even feats like when he hit Quicksilver... it actually shows how slow Thor is. He literally could not tag him, so he had to resort to hitting the ground and doing an area-effect attack so that QS would be thrown off his feet. But he literally was unable to tag him once he was moving at speed.

This shows, Thor is fast enough to hit the ground even before QS could react, he holds back against lesser beings, that's why he fails to tag them.

Feats of characters tagging other characters who are fast really mean nothing.

They do, if those characters stop holding back.

Hulk tagging Sentry doesnt mean Hulk is as fast as Sentry

If Sentry isn't holding back, then it means. Sentry isn't a fool to let someone, who is physically more stronger (Hulk), hit him, peculiarly when Sentry isn't holding back.

So then Wolverine could tag Superman because they're basically in the same speed class, if not faster.

Yes, they are, if Superman is holding back.

#98 Posted by supremthor69 (580 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#99 Posted by supremthor69 (580 posts) - - Show Bio

for those who say WB hulk stops Sinestro

#100 Posted by Supermanthor (18697 posts) - - Show Bio

The ol' Slowdinson arguments, I thought we were past that phase.