Sinestro and Atrocitus vs. Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GhostRider29

Battle takes place on Mars. No morals for either side. Which team wins? 

vs. 

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Team 2. People with Superman-level strength have broken Lantern shields before, and Glads and BRB definatetly have that strength level.
GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By GhostRider29
@venomoushatred1001
Although I believe you, be prepared for DC fans to come in here yelling at you for saying that. Lol
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demifiend

atrocitus solos

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@demifiend said:

atrocitus solos

No. 
@GhostRider29 said:

@venomoushatred1001: Although I believe you, be prepared for DC fans to come in here yelling at you for saying that. Lol

Yeah, best let this thread die down.
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By entropy_aegis

Sinestro and Atrocitus because Sinestro is much smarter than those morons.

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GhostRider29
@entropy_aegis
You're calling Beta Ray Bill a moron?
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By YoungGunna

@GhostRider29: BRB certainly fights like a moron, all he does is fight like a brick occasionly mixing in a generic blasts here & there, either of Team 1 would beat him. Also the list of ways that a GL could take Glads down with is pretty hefty.... Sinestro and Atrocitus take this.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By Saren

Team 1. The way Sinestro has been written the past few years, he's a huge beast. And Atrocitus was able to overpower both Sinestro and Hal. 

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By czarny_samael666
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Team 2. People with Superman-level strength have broken Lantern shields before, and Glads and BRB definatetly have that strength level.
Agree.
+Gladiator is FTL, while Sinestro and Atrocitus aren't.
+BRB has all Thor's stats - which means that he also is FTL.

This is stomp. And both people from team two can solo.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Saren
@czarny_samael666: The rings allow their users to warp space and reach transluminal speeds, IIRC. It's how Lanterns get to Oa from their sectors, and I think I've seen Sinestro Corps members do it as well.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666: The rings allow their users to warp space and reach transluminal speeds, IIRC. It's how Lanterns get to Oa from their sectors, and I think I've seen Sinestro Corps members do it as well.
It is travel speed, not clear reflex. Both: Gladiator and BRB have that level of reflex. And since morals are off, they speedblitz Lanterns.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Saren
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
It is travel speed, not clear reflex. Both: Gladiator and BRB have that level of reflex. And since morals are off, they speedblitz Lanterns.
Since morals are off, Sinestro and Atrocitus will have auto-shields, and they can set their rings to blast anything that moves faster than sound. Lanterns have beaten Flash like that.
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By czarny_samael666
@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
Since morals are off, Sinestro and Atrocitus will have auto-shields, and they can set their rings to blast anything that moves faster than sound. Lanterns have beaten Flash like that.
But they don't have prep and they doesn't have auto shields, until they turn them on before the battle. 

So:
- without prep and without morals, people FTL and Glad's strength can take even thousands of lanterns.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By demifiend
@entropy_aegis said:

Sinestro and Atrocitus because Sinestro is much smarter than those morons.

lol
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Dex_Starr

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
But they don't have prep and they doesn't have auto shields, until they turn them on before the battle. So: - without prep and without morals, people FTL and Glad's strength can take even thousands of lanterns.

Dude you really need to stop saying such stupid shit. Most high tier Lanterns can take Superman who's faster than Gladiator in reflexes and travel speed.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Dex_Starr

Sinestro and Atroc win. Atroc will just keep regenerating any damage they do to him. Gladiator couldn't beat either of these 2.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By czarny_samael666
@Hohenheim_of_light said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:
But they don't have prep and they doesn't have auto shields, until they turn them on before the battle. So: - without prep and without morals, people FTL and Glad's strength can take even thousands of lanterns.

Dude you really need to stop saying such stupid shit. Most high tier Lanterns can take Superman who's faster than Gladiator in reflexes and travel speed.

Prove this. Prove that they have nanosecond speed reaction. Clear nanosecond speed reaction, not some fight against fast people, becuase this isn't a prove of anything.
tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By tensor

lanterns ftw

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Dex_Starr

@czarny_samael666 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@CitizenBane said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
@CitizenBane said:

Prove this. Prove that they have nanosecond speed reaction. Clear nanosecond speed reaction, not some fight against fast people, becuase this isn't a prove of anything.

They don't need nanosecond reaction time. If someone with nanosecond reaction time, would always beat someone without it then how do you explain the hundreds of instances of Superman, or some other character losing to a slower character? And before you try pulling the PIS card think carefully, this scenario is far more consistent than the idea of nano beating non nano automatically.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

They don't need nanosecond reaction time. If someone with nanosecond reaction time, would always beat someone without it then how do you explain the hundreds of instances of Superman, or some other character losing to a slower character? And before you try pulling the PIS card think carefully, this scenario is far more consistent than the idea of nano beating non nano automatically.

It is PIS or CIS. Nothing more. If someone has this, he can see his enemy throwing a punch and in the same moment he can eat dinner, read a book  and go to France for some wine. Then he can cameback and kill his enemy before he would even end throwing a punch. 

And this scenario says: "no morals", so Gladiator in first nanosecond would already punch Sinestro, in next he will do the same to Atrocitus.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Dex_Starr

@czarny_samael666 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

It is PIS or CIS. Nothing more. If someone has this, he can see his enemy throwing a punch and in the same moment he can eat dinner, read a book and go to France for some wine. Then he can cameback and kill his enemy before he would even end throwing a punch. And this scenario says: "no morals", so Gladiator in first nanosecond would already punch Sinestro, in next he will do the same to Atrocitus.

If it's consistent then it isn't PIS. Characters that have never directly had on panel narration stating they have nanosecond reaction time. But they've shown that they can contend with characters that do. I've never seen Lanterns stated on panel having nanosecond reaction time, but they've contended with plenty of characters that do, which means they can contend with Gladaitor. Which means Gladiator and Bill lose.

KainScion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#23  Edited By KainScion

god i hate those STUPID LANTERNS. everybody thinks they're so great, but they always get their asses beaten in the comics easily. it ridiculous!!

>

>

>

c'mon fanboys i know you're waiting in the bushes

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Saren
@KainScion said:

god i hate those STUPID LANTERNS. everybody thinks they're so great, but they always get their asses beaten in the comics easily. it ridiculous!!

>

>

>

c'mon fanboys i know you're waiting in the bushes

Do you know what flame baiting is?
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

It is PIS or CIS. Nothing more. If someone has this, he can see his enemy throwing a punch and in the same moment he can eat dinner, read a book and go to France for some wine. Then he can cameback and kill his enemy before he would even end throwing a punch. And this scenario says: "no morals", so Gladiator in first nanosecond would already punch Sinestro, in next he will do the same to Atrocitus.

If it's consistent then it isn't PIS. Characters that have never directly had on panel narration stating they have nanosecond reaction time. But they've shown that they can contend with characters that do. I've never seen Lanterns stated on panel having nanosecond reaction time, but they've contended with plenty of characters that do, which means they can contend with Gladaitor. Which means Gladiator and Bill lose.

If it is, then it is CIS.  
They don't - so they can't. 
Gladiator and Superman not using this power is CIS and in battle in which morals will be "on", I wouldn't be able to say that lightspeeders have auto win, becuase I would have to think about their last adventures and ways in which they fought. 
But here I don't - morals are off, so they have to use their best power in best way - nothing is holding them back from this.

I COULD talk with You about situation in which they wouldn't use it (because they would still sin, simply because of reasons that Superman wins with Hal or because of Strombreaker's powers), but I won't since morals are off. 

The same would happen if You would put Zoom or Flash against Gladiator/Superman and BRB/Wonder Woman. Flash solo, Zoom solo.
Avatar image for deactivated-1358091
deactivated-1358091

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Lanterns win due to much power and versatility of their power rings.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Dex_Starr

@czarny_samael666 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

If it is, then it is CIS. They don't - so they can't. Gladiator and Superman not using this power is CIS and in battle in which morals will be "on", I wouldn't be able to say that lightspeeders have auto win, becuase I would have to think about their last adventures and ways in which they fought. But here I don't - morals are off, so they have to use their best power in best way - nothing is holding them back from this. I COULD talk with You about situation in which they wouldn't use it (because they would still sin, simply because of reasons that Superman wins with Hal or because of Strombreaker's powers), but I won't since morals are off. The same would happen if You would put Zoom or Flash against Gladiator/Superman and BRB/Wonder Woman. Flash solo, Zoom solo.

Sorry but consistency is against you. It doesn't matter how much you cry PIS or CIS, If it's consistent then it's valid. If Sinestro and other Lanterns can fight characters like Superman, and do so on a consistent basis, than it's valid. Which means Sin and Atroc win.

The reason why Flash and Zoom are so highly regarded is because they generally win fights. A character like Gladiator has reaction time in the nanosecond range yet characters like Vulcan, Thor, Hulk, etc...can contend with him. It's consistent, therefore it's valid.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By YoungGunna

@Czarny & Venomoushatred: Lanterns have plenty of ways for dealing with Speed like Setting there rings to attack anything above the speed of sound, giving themselves enough speed & reflexes to match Flash or Stealing speed entirely, all in which Lanterns have actually displayed... Are you guys saying that a Lantern hasn't beaten a Superman or Flash type charcter in the past? If so that would be a bold face lie as Hal has beaten Cyborg Superman with rings, Barry allen, and tagged Zoom while John beat Flash and Superman at once.. And what is this about Lanterns sheilds being flawed? Yea tell that to the countless Supernovas, black holes, Galaxy busting attacks, the moon vaporizing blasts Hal was tanking without flinching or the 300 megaton explosion that Hal also tanked while Superman was worried if he could even survive it, and the Powerhouses that couldn't take them out like General Eiling, Cyborg Superman, Mongul, Krona, Dr Polaris(when he was amped with universal power) JLA, ect... And Glads taking a 1000 Lanterrns????? are you joking? A single Lantern could steal his soul, travel back in time to kill him, accelerate his age, stop time in his area, set there ring to attack him if he even flinched, absorb him in there ring, wrap him in straight jackets that turn kinetic energy into music, play games with his mind, toss him in a spatial rift, Transmute him into water, exploit his weakness with there scanners ect.... Not to mention that Glads couldn't even scratch Atrocitus while his acid buns through his Flesh like wet paper, Lanterns can absorb magic including BRB's and seriously with anything goes ruls either Sinestro or Atrocitus could solo.... And a side note Hal has shown on panel nanosecond reaction speed, though a Silver Age feat, its still perfectly in continuity as Lanterns weren't effected by the Crisis( and no they haven't been downgraded at least pre Johns) so if Thor's classic feats get used to help BRB's case, well then I guess two can play that game:/

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By czarny_samael666
@SithLantern93 said:
Their versatility is nothing if they can't even make a move.

@czarny_samael666 said:

If it is, then it is CIS. They don't - so they can't. Gladiator and Superman not using this power is CIS and in battle in which morals will be "on", I wouldn't be able to say that lightspeeders have auto win, becuase I would have to think about their last adventures and ways in which they fought. But here I don't - morals are off, so they have to use their best power in best way - nothing is holding them back from this. I COULD talk with You about situation in which they wouldn't use it (because they would still sin, simply because of reasons that Superman wins with Hal or because of Strombreaker's powers), but I won't since morals are off. The same would happen if You would put Zoom or Flash against Gladiator/Superman and BRB/Wonder Woman. Flash solo, Zoom solo.

Sorry but consistency is against you. It doesn't matter how much you cry PIS or CIS, If it's consistent then it's valid. If Sinestro and other Lanterns can fight characters like Superman, and do so on a consistent basis, than it's valid. Which means Sin and Atroc win.

The reason why Flash and Zoom are so highly regarded is because they generally win fights. A character like Gladiator has reaction time in the nanosecond range yet characters like Vulcan, Thor, Hulk, etc...can contend with him. It's consistent, therefore it's valid.

CIS is consistency. "Morals off" means that only powers means.  It doesn't matter how often they use their power, it matter only what they can do and what they can't. If in 50 years they even once did it, thanks to rule "morals off"  - they WILL do this in this specific battle.
And it doesn't matter how often You fight with speedsters if he don't use his speed. The same with TP. Classic Surfer has it, but it doesn't mean that if he loses battle with someone, this person is immune to TP. Or that anyone who won with Quasar can't be drained. Or that anyone who won with Thor can't be BFR'd. If You can't show a scan in which they are using nanosecond speed reaction - they lose.
Besides You've made other mistakes here, but I won't talk about them - as I've said before.

@YoungGunna :

To do anything like that, they would need prep. 
And Pre-Crisis doesn't count. Simply, whole DC continuity wouldn't have sense.
Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dex_Starr

@czarny_samael666 said:

@SithLantern93 said:
Their versatility is nothing if they can't even make a move.

@czarny_samael666 said:

CIS is consistency. "Morals off" means that only powers means. It doesn't matter how often they use their power, it matter only what they can do and what they can't. If in 50 years they even once did it, thanks to rule "morals off" - they WILL do this in this specific battle.
And it doesn't matter how often You fight with speedsters if he don't use his speed. The same with TP. Classic Surfer has it, but it doesn't mean that if he loses battle with someone, this person is immune to TP. Or that anyone who won with Quasar can't be drained. Or that anyone who won with Thor can't be BFR'd. If You can't show a scan in which they are using nanosecond speed reaction - they lose.
Besides You've made other mistakes here, but I won't talk about them - as I've said before.

@YoungGunna : To do anything like that, they would need prep. And Pre-Crisis doesn't count. Simply, whole DC continuity wouldn't have sense.

Kilowag and Hal Jordan have fought blood lusted Kryptonians before.

I'm not sure who you're talking about when you say "fight speedsters" I was making a comment on why Zoom and Flashes are so highly regarded. I don't see what Surfer having Telepathy has to do with anything. We know that Gladiator has speed, but we also know that Sinestro and Atroc can contend with his level of speed, just like Lanterns have contended with blood lusted Superman and Kryptonian Cavemen.

So even though they haven't had narration to state they have nanosecond reaction time, they've shown that they are capable of contending with those characters. Which means Sin and Atroc can contend and will win this fight.

Actually not everything was retconned during the Crisis, if you knew actually read the story you'd know that the stories with characters having their origins redone, like Batman Year One, were retconned, I'm not sure if Lanterns were or not though.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#31  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael666: Kyle has made shields to react to bullets, Hal has reacted to the speed of sound, Hal has been able to Catch Zoom when Supes, Bats and WW where getting there ass beat. Lantern Auto sheilds are strong Hal has been hot through a planet and and had no injury Kyle has reacted to a ship going 7x faster then light I will look for more feats.

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666: Kyle has made shields to react to bullets, Hal has reacted to the speed of sound, Hal has been able to Catch Zoom when Supes, Bats and WW where getting there ass beat. Lantern Auto sheilds are strong Hal has been hot through a planet and and had no injury Kyle has reacted to a ship going 7x faster then light I will look for more feats.

Speed of sound <<<<<<<<<<<<< speed of light.
And Kyle is different. His ring was different etc.

@czarny_samael666 said:

CIS is consistency. "Morals off" means that only powers means. It doesn't matter how often they use their power, it matter only what they can do and what they can't. If in 50 years they even once did it, thanks to rule "morals off" - they WILL do this in this specific battle.

I'm not sure who you're talking about when you say "fight speedsters" I was making a comment on why Zoom and Flashes are so highly regarded. I don't see what Surfer having Telepathy has to do with anything. We know that Gladiator has speed, but we also know that Sinestro and Atroc can contend with his level of speed, just like Lanterns have contended with blood lusted Superman and Kryptonian Cavemen.

So even though they haven't had narration to state they have nanosecond reaction time, they've shown that they are capable of contending with those characters. Which means Sin and Atroc can contend and will win this fight.

Actually not everything was retconned during the Crisis, if you knew actually read the story you'd know that the stories with characters having their origins redone, like Batman Year One, were retconned, I'm not sure if Lanterns were or not though.

1.Surfer, Thor and few other too were bloodlusted sometimes and still didn't use some of their powers. Your point?
2.You've also said that since they fought with fast people, they can fight with these speedsters. And this is not true, because it would mean that anyone who ever won with Surfer/Thor/Quasar is immune (or have better) to "xxx" power.
3.They don't, if their enemies didn't use nanosecond speed reaction agaisnt them.
4.It doesn't matter waht DC says. They currently say that not everything was rectonned by Flashpoint. And this is impossible.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Speed of sound <<<<<<<<<<<<< speed of light.
And Kyle is different. His ring was different etc.

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Surfer, Thor and few other too were bloodlusted sometimes and still didn't use some of their powers. Your point? 2.You've also said that since they fought with fast people, they can fight with these speedsters. And this is not true, because it would mean that anyone who ever won with Surfer/Thor/Quasar is immune (or have better) to "xxx" power. 3.They don't, if their enemies didn't use nanosecond speed reaction agaisnt them. 4.It doesn't matter waht DC says. They currently say that not everything was rectonned by Flashpoint. And this is impossible.

Does it matter? Sinestro has beat Kyle before and almost killed him if Hal would not have saved his butt.Hal caught Zoom who WW and Supes where getting there ass handed to them by and could not catch.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Dex_Starr

@czarny_samael666: Then why did you bring up blood lust then? Are you assuming that Gladiator being blood lusted means he's going to attempt to blitz them? Because people have tried it before and failed

I said they can contend with fast characters, they've contended with Supeman Wonder Woman and Flashes. Contending and having equal speed are 2 different things

They already did

Um considering that DC made the story, yeah, it does matter what they say =/

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By YoungGunna

@Czarny Samael: No... none of those feats require prep as they were accomplished without it. Remember that the ring are mind linked to the user so all it would require is a simple thought. And no PC is perfectly in continuity for Lanterns I'll give you a handful of in story Post Crisis proof and references in a sec...

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By czarny_samael666
@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

1.Surfer, Thor and few other too were bloodlusted sometimes and still didn't use some of their powers. Your point? 2.You've also said that since they fought with fast people, they can fight with these speedsters. And this is not true, because it would mean that anyone who ever won with Surfer/Thor/Quasar is immune (or have better) to "xxx" power. 3.They don't, if their enemies didn't use nanosecond speed reaction agaisnt them. 4.It doesn't matter waht DC says. They currently say that not everything was rectonned by Flashpoint. And this is impossible.

Does it matter? Sinestro has beat Kyle before and almost killed him if Hal would not have saved his butt.

It does, if Kyle didn't use this pwoer against him.

@czarny_samael666: Then why did you bring up blood lust then? Are you assuming that Gladiator being blood lusted means he's going to attempt to blitz them? Because people have tried it before and failed

I said they can contend with fast characters, they've contended with Supeman Wonder Woman and Flashes. Contending and having equal speed are 2 different things

They already did

1.Morals off means that he will use his best power in best way. I assume that since, You didn't post that fight, it wasn't said that Kryptonians used thier nanosceond reaction there.
So it doesn't matter WHO fought agaisnt them. It matters WHAT was used in that battles.
2.Considering that that logic is against that and this is not possible not in some SF way, but not possible from logic wiew, it doesnt matter.
Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Does it matter? Sinestro has beat Kyle before and almost killed him if Hal would not have saved his butt.

They already did

1.Morals off means that he will use his best power in best way. I assume that since, You didn't post that fight, it wasn't said that Kryptonians used thier nanosceond reaction there. So it doesn't matter WHO fought agaisnt them. It matters WHAT was used in that battles. 2.Considering that that logic is against that and this is not possible not in some SF way, but not possible from logic wiew, it doesnt matter.

Kyle was going all out..... so yes he did.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Dex_Starr

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

They already did

1.Morals off means that he will use his best power in best way. I assume that since, You didn't post that fight, it wasn't said that Kryptonians used thier nanosceond reaction there. So it doesn't matter WHO fought agaisnt them. It matters WHAT was used in that battles. 2.Considering that that logic is against that and this is not possible not in some SF way, but not possible from logic wiew, it doesnt matter.

So morals off mean Gladiator will use the powers the best way, but when Kilowag and Hal fight blood lusted Kryptonians, no morals, they aren't using their powers the in the best way? Sorry but your logic makes absolutely no sense.

No offense but you and logic don't mix very well together. And the last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jashro44

This is some what on topic but why is it that people say lanterns,etrigan and lobo have faster than light reaction but people say hulk doesn't? Hulk has also consistently tagged people at ftl speeds and yet. I am not trying to derail the thread I am just wondering why? I wont really debate the subject I just want to hear peoples reason...

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@jashro44 said:

This is some what on topic but why is it that people say lanterns,etrigan and lobo have faster than light reaction but people say hulk doesn't? Hulk has also consistently tagged people at ftl speeds and yet. I am not trying to derail the thread I am just wondering why? I wont really debate the subject I just want to hear peoples reason...

I say it because he has problem tagging Wolverine ,Spiderman Captain America etc. If he can tag SS he should have no prob tagging those guys but he does that is why.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By YoungGunna

@CzarnySamael: As for GL in particular, not only was there an in continuity explanation for why the Green Lanterns survived unscathed, not only did we get multiple stories dealing with GL's trying to find there place after the Crisis had re written continuity(Kilowag's planet destroyed, C'hopp having been killed at a young age, Ubx having survived by sheer force of will and technology, time travel being more difficult Post Crisis) but we've had consistent reference to every major era in GL continuity. The GA/GL days, the Wein stories, the Englehart run it's all been referenced. Infinite Crisis went so far as to retcon the orgin of the JLA, and bring back the orginal Legion of Superheroes. Theres can be no doubt that these stories are in continuity and in the case of Green Lantern, have ALAWYS been in continuity... There's really no dening the facts, there's just as much proof if not more saying that Silver Age feats for Lanterns is just as much if not more in continuity & feasible as classic Thor's feats everyone constantly uses...

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By GhostRider29

Wow...this is a very angry post. Maybe I shouldn't of made this fight? Lol!
Avatar image for eatmore_payless
eatmore_payless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By eatmore_payless

DAMN what's wrong with Gladiators left arm!?

Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
They Killed Cap!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By They Killed Cap!

I would initially say BRB and Gladiator but the more I think about it just because of Sinestro's battle skills and strategy I think I would go with team one. Good battle though.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By HellionVulcan
@eatmore_payless said:
DAMN what's wrong with Gladiators left arm!?
hes leaning forward with one arm bent back in line with shoulder but people forget gladiators top speed is 100X the speed of light maybe even faster so how does any one stop him in this or even see him in this fight Beta ray bill is a top tier tank with thors power but no one solos but i think gladiators speed will be his team saving grace if gladiator is bloodlusted & fully confidence .
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By YoungGunna

@HellionVulcan: Gladiators traveling speed is really irrelevant in this match GL's can easily travel above light speed also. Sinestro could auto set his ring to blast anything that moves above the speed of sound to counter that easily and as his Mongul fight indicated he can tank top tier punches without even defending himself an keep going.... What exactly could Glads do to Atrocitus?

czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By czarny_samael666

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

They already did

So morals off mean Gladiator will use the powers the best way, but when Kilowag and Hal fight blood lusted Kryptonians, no morals, they aren't using their powers the in the best way? Sorry but your logic makes absolutely no sense.

No offense but you and logic don't mix very well together. And the last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

Morals off in "battle forum" means that. In comics - don't, until someone can prove that they REALLY used all their powers in best way. 
So You can prove that, or no.
TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By TheFallenOne

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@jashro44 said:

I say it because he has problem tagging Wolverine ,Spiderman Captain America etc. If he can tag SS he should have no prob tagging those guys but he does that is why.

And on the other hand both Lobo and Etrigan had trouble tagging Batman for example, he was evading each and every of their attack when he encountered them. Jashro44, the point is that DC is prefered on this site.

Dex_Starr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Dex_Starr

@czarny_samael666 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

They already did

Morals off in "battle forum" means that. In comics - don't, until someone can prove that they REALLY used all their powers in best way. So You can prove that, or no.

Why should a character performed one way when blood lusted in a comic, and another in the battle forums? Is there a rule here stating this somewhere? Sorry, as much as you want it to, it doesn't work that way. I don't to prove anything because I'm not the one making ridiculous, half assed claims.

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By YoungGunna

Seriously though Czarny your not making any sense whatsoever....