• Battle in an Empty Marineford.

• 20 Feet Start.

• No Help For Zoro.

Lets Have A Sword Duel.

#2 Posted by Kratosx64x (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil and that is not a debate

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#3 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoro. Virgil doesn't have the same hax as dante such as time stop and zoro is way more destructive than either of the brothers with much better range. Virgil is faster though so it is a close fight imo

#4 Posted by KingCrimson (5637 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: Vergil is able to manipulate time as Urizen - there shouldn't be any reason he couldn't after regaining his humanity.

#5 Posted by CyberpunkCop (3406 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
#6 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by AvatarOfDeath (354 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't recall Urizen stopping time but Vergil should have a massive speed advantage and a sword that can literally cut space. I don't really see him losing here at all but I don't know enough about Zoro.

#8 Posted by KingCrimson (5637 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: In every battle you fight him in he can manipulate time across a certain area the same way Geryon can. He doesn’t stop time across the whole field, but he can manipulate it within a sphere under his influence.

#9 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil. The speed edge is massive at this current state, is versatile with his doppleganger, and his regen is too good.

#10 Posted by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

How fast is current Vergil?

#11 Posted by ourmanuel (11880 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who thinks Vergil is only Mach 5?

#12 Posted by RanaProGamer (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil wins with Devil Trigger alone, Sins Devil Trigger would stomp Zoro.

#13 Posted by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: I haven’t seen anything from regular Vergil- before this game came out- that would let him challenge Zoro, he’s badly outclassed in skill, badly outclassed in strength, CoA lets Zoro block spatial cuts from Yamato and he has no consistent quantifiable speed feats better than Zoro so what does this new Vergil bring to the table?

#14 Posted by KingCrimson (5637 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: What do you base that number on? I’ve seen other people claim similar btw, so you’re definitely not alone.

How fast do you think Dante is out of curiosity?

#15 Posted by ourmanuel (11880 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: I really have no idea. Vergil hasn’t shown any jaw dropping feats in DMC5 imo, except for his new transformation granting him the ability to create a clone. @kingcrimson: I’ve gone over feats from the games and respect threads, and tbh I don’t think base Dante is above bullet speed. They’re definitely supersonic tho, seeing as Dante was practically breaking the sound barrier when he was running down the temen ni guru to catch the Rebellion as it fell and Vergil once statued and cut up a bunch of falling marrionets in the air back in DMC4 SE.

But asides from those, I can’t rmeber many impressive feats from the duo.

V has that feat of statuing and running up to Nico’s bus as it fell, but that didn’t look more than single digit Mach to me🤷🏾‍♂️

#16 Posted by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by MrTrey (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante in DMC 3, the earliest chronological game and thus at his least powerful, without even using his Devil Trigger or time stop was going fast enough to ignite the air to catch up to his sword that was also igniting the air because why the fuck not, so Vergil is probably far faster than re-entry speed/mach 25.

Loading Video...

#18 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: Current Vergil now scales to Dante, whose practically grown so much stronger than his previous versions. His previous selves had a few lightning timing feats, and at his strongest might have reacted to lightspeed beams although a lot disagree, at the very least he could be a casual lightning timer and literally said to be lightning speed since he gained Alastor.

At least from what I've heard from Zoro, he should be around as fast as Dante. This version of Vergil is so much stronger than Dante that Dante actually needed another amp to match Vergil. That and he has already displayed reality distorting slashes to a greater extent than before.

Loading Video...

#19 Posted by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: That’s not really good enough, current Zoro is much faster than Brook who intercepted point blank lightning and he also has precog.

#20 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie: True but Dante literally embodied the speed of lightning at base, and can grow much stronger and faster in his DT form. Unlocking his Sparda Devil Trigger he reflected a particle beam from Mundus. Call it wank but I do believe he legitimately gained Lightspeed reaction times when he was awakened. Other than that, this was Dante at his base when he was implied to literally moving Lightning Speed and IIRC the anime supports the idea that Dante can move even faster than Lightning and this takes place years and years before DMC V which current Vergil is now.

TLDR: A lot of scaling but Dante at one of his weakest was already lightning speed.

What current Vergil has is that he was several tiers above what Dante was previously and that it took another Devil Trigger to finally overcome his 2nd strongest form in Urizen with the 1st strongest being Vergil himself.

#21 Edited by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal: I’m not seeing anything that points to Vergil being faster than Zoro. All I’m seeing is scaling where all that is certain is that he’s faster than lightning which again isn’t that impressive since Brook intercepted point blank lightning which is a speed feat much faster than cloud to ground lightning interception and Zoro is FTE to Brook.

#22 Edited by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal said:

@socajunkie: True but Dante literally embodied the speed of lightning at base, and can grow much stronger and faster in his DT form. Unlocking his Sparda Devil Trigger he reflected a particle beam from Mundus. Call it wank but I do believe he legitimately gained Lightspeed reaction times when he was awakened. Other than that, this was Dante at his base when he was implied to literally moving Lightning Speed and IIRC the anime supports the idea that Dante can move even faster than Lightning and this takes place years and years before DMC V which current Vergil is now.

TLDR: A lot of scaling but Dante at one of his weakest was already lightning speed.

What current Vergil has is that he was several tiers above what Dante was previously and that it took another Devil Trigger to finally overcome his 2nd strongest form in Urizen with the 1st strongest being Vergil himself.

dante without his arsenal stayed as strong as he was till 2 and III arsenal is accepted to be the strongest arsenal out of all parts so not really. teen dante still solos virgil (without accounting his new form)

their strongest forms are their majin trigger, no?.

that aside

Loading Video...

he can also create astral/physical extention to his body.

Loading Video...

Zoro has a massive strength advantage, he cut a walking mountain (Pica) into half and made it go backward in mid air by just using compressed air projection or shockwaves in other words

But Virgil has a massive speed advantage and regeneration to back him against zoro in close range

even if zoro can balance the odds by using Ashura/Haki precog, virgil would just regenerate while zoro would not

Zoro solos for long range

Virgil for close range

but since morals are on. no idea how this would play out since zoro strongest attack is deadly and he never aims to kill while virgil does, kinda unfair

#23 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie:

I’m not seeing anything that points to Vergil being faster than Zoro. All I’m seeing is scaling where all that is certain is that he’s faster than lightning which again isn’t that impressive since Brook intercepted point blank lightning which is a speed feat much faster than cloud to ground lightning interception and Zoro is FTE to Brook.

When I said he embodied the speed of lightning when he gained Alastor, that has nothing to do with reacting cloud to ground lightning. It pretty much means he is as fast as lightning. By this it would be just as impressive as intercepting point blank lightning because he literally is the speed of lightning.

No Caption Provided

This isn't accounting that Devil Trigger amps all your stats to a significant degree hence why when you do get in Devil Trigger, you run faster, attack faster, and attacks carry more power within them all by a large margin. Vergil at this point has proven to be a whole tier above their previous versions, which includes fingerflicking Dante in his Devil Trigger form as Urizen and is even stronger as Vergil once he become whole. Which is why it took a new SIN Devil Trigger, which had Dante go so fast he practically teleports which is even better than previous Devil Triggers, and have attacks carry an insane amount of force than before.

No Caption Provided

Just to make it clear, I am not making out the feat of FTE speed as fast on its own, what I want to say is that "in-game" SIN Devil Trigger is a much faster version of the previous Devil Trigger, and should logically be above anything Dante has done in his previous forms and games.

Why I think he is faster, is because while Zoro might be a above lightning timers, Vergil has one up'd that.

#24 Edited by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_prince510

where does the battle take place and what is the range/distance between them?

and virgil morals allow him to kill others. so no idea why they are ON since that restrict zoro

#25 Edited by Kratosx64x (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante Vs Vergil in DMC 3 showed that they are easly bullet timers, Vergil grabbing all bullets shot by dante with his sword and lining them up is more than enough feat to put them above. The Rainfall feat is absurdly fast aswell. They are far above lighting timers because Dante is already in that speed mark in his base with Alastor. The Picca feat is nice to show how strong Zoro is but don't forget that he was thrown with an astonishing speed to do that. And Dante in DMC 4 cut through a hill sized monument with ease using Yamato. These feats are all done in Base. Plus Vergil has enough hax to back it up like space bending, time manipulation, teleportation, regen and cloning himself. I love Zoro but he will lose this matchup.

Loading Video...

At 5:13 you can see the monument feat

#26 Edited by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal said:

@socajunkie:

I’m not seeing anything that points to Vergil being faster than Zoro. All I’m seeing is scaling where all that is certain is that he’s faster than lightning which again isn’t that impressive since Brook intercepted point blank lightning which is a speed feat much faster than cloud to ground lightning interception and Zoro is FTE to Brook.

When I said he embodied the speed of lightning when he gained Alastor, that has nothing to do with reacting cloud to ground lightning. It pretty much means he is as fast as lightning. By this it would be just as impressive as intercepting point blank lightning because he literally is the speed of lightning.

No Caption Provided

This isn't accounting that Devil Trigger amps all your stats to a significant degree hence why when you do get in Devil Trigger, you run faster, attack faster, and attacks carry more power within them all by a large margin. Vergil at this point has proven to be a whole tier above their previous versions, which includes fingerflicking Dante in his Devil Trigger form as Urizen and is even stronger as Vergil once he become whole. Which is why it took a new SIN Devil Trigger, which had Dante go so fast he practically teleports which is even better than previous Devil Triggers, and have attacks carry an insane amount of force than before.

No Caption Provided

Just to make it clear, I am not making out the feat of FTE speed as fast on its own, what I want to say is that "in-game" SIN Devil Trigger is a much faster version of the previous Devil Trigger, and should logically be above anything Dante has done in his previous forms and games.

Why I think he is faster, is because while Zoro might be a above lightning timers, Vergil has one up'd that.

last time i checked, this is a virgil battle not dante one, and alastor is not a part of virgil arsenal nor do your points make any sense. dante never fought virgil with alastor (directly) nor are there any feats to scale it with.

devil trigger boost amount in game wise only boost their health bar to a certain degree / amp their stats

and i repeat myself again, isn't majin trigger their strongest demon form?

and tf

zoro is just supersonic speed wise via dodging bullets in real time/close distance and moving instantly from one place to another

lightining zoro is just purewank

#27 Edited by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x said:

Dante Vs Vergil in DMC 3 showed that they are easly bullet timers, Vergil grabbing all bullets shot by dante with his sword and lining them up is more than enough feat to put them above. The Rainfall feat is absurdly fast aswell. They are far above lighting timers because Dante is already in that speed mark in his base with Alastor. The Picca feat is nice to show how strong Zoro is but don't forget that he was thrown with an astonishing speed to do that. And Dante in DMC 4 cut through a hill sized monument with ease using Yamato. These feats are all done in Base. Plus Vergil has enough hax to back it up like space bending, time manipulation, teleportation, regen and cloning himself. I love Zoro but he will lose this matchup.

Loading Video...

At 5:13 you can see the monument feat

are you forgetting he repeated the same feat in the second one by his own speed?, they only throw him so he can get close in time

and already agreed that zoro lose to virgil in close range because of virgil regen. but OP forgot to specify the (battle place/distance between the fighters) and turned morals on restricting zoro

this is basically a spite by this point

and what does dante have to do with virgil?. just mix the raindrop speed feat with virgil

Dante's height = 6'1 or 1.854m

Dante's arm length = 1.854*0.44 = 0.81576m (measured this with a ruler)

Angle of Dante's swings = 150 degrees (considering Dante was swinging around a claymore in that fight he would be more likely to do wider swings, eg. semi-circle swings)

So, using the circumference of a circle, which is 2*(Pi)*(radius), we get a value of...

(2)*(3.1415)*(0.81576)*(150/360) = 2.136m (length of swing)

2) 108,000 raindrops cut in less than a second:

Time = 1 second (could be less)

Distance = (2.136)*(108000) = 230650 metres

Velocity = Distance/Time

Velocity = 230650m/1second = 230.65 km/s

3) Converting velocity to Mach.

Mach 1 = 1225km/hr

(231 km/s)*(3600s/1hr)/(1225km/hr)/(2; Dante+Vergil) = ~Mach 340 (rounded)

Both Vergil and Dante cut the raindrops, so the speed drops by a factor of 2.

which would put vergil speed at 170 mach at top speed

leagues above zero

and those were dimensional cuts rather than pure strength air projections. so it's pretty limited/restricted to close range/prep

#28 Posted by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: Brook intercepted point blank lightning, Zoro is and always has been faster than him, during Thriller Bark he was FTE to Brook.

Explain this ‘wank’ please I’m dying to know.

The only explanation I can think of for thinking Zoro is only supersonic is if you stopped reading One Piece before CP9.

#29 Edited by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal:

‘When I said he embodied the speed of lightning when he gained Alastor, that has nothing to do with reacting cloud to ground lightning. It pretty much means he is as fast as lightning. By this it would be just as impressive as intercepting point blank lightning because he literally is the speed of lightning.’

...it’s not the same thing. Brook jumped in front of Nami to take the lightning before it reached her which means he outpaced and is therefore faster than lightning.

‘This isn't accounting that Devil Trigger amps all your stats to a significant degree hence why when you do get in Devil Trigger, you run faster, attack faster, and attacks carry more power within them all by a large margin. Vergil at this point has proven to be a whole tier above their previous versions, which includes fingerflicking Dante in his Devil Trigger form as Urizen and is even stronger as Vergil once he become whole. Which is why it took a new SIN Devil Trigger, which had Dante go so fast he practically teleports which is even better than previous Devil Triggers, and have attacks carry an insane amount of force than before.’

This, again doesn’t explain how he’s faster than Zoro, there isn’t a number on the stat multipliers, all there is, is certainty hat he’s much faster than lightning which is vague for this argument.

‘Just to make it clear, I am not making out the feat of FTE speed as fast on its own, what I want to say is that "in-game" SIN Devil Trigger is a much faster version of the previous Devil Trigger, and should logically be above anything Dante has done in his previous forms and games.

Why I think he is faster, is because while Zoro might be a above lightning timers, Vergil has one up'd that.’

One up’d that how? And no, he’s FTE to somebody much faster than lightning, Brook didn’t just ‘time’ lightning, he moved faster than the lightning bolt.

Zoro once again has precog.

#30 Posted by Kratosx64x (1216 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: Well Dante from DMC 4 is the same Dante who fought Vergil in DMC5. So their strength and durability should stack up to another. If Dante can cut through a monument like butter with ease so can Vergil. And this speaks volumes for their durability aswell. This however is still base Dante. The new devil trigger is like a second stack to normal devil trigger. The amount it stacks up stats is unknown but it even if it is 2x for each devil trigger this would make them 4x stronger, more durable and faster than theri base. Even with 1.5x boost it would make them 3x better in every stat.

Zoro did it the second time by his own speed yes but it was a great help for his first and biggest cut i would say. But what is most important is that even if it is not the same size they cut both through huge objects with ease (Dante and Zoro) Zoro is a tier above but Dante has 2 more forms to role with. And in every other category Zoro is outclassed.

#31 Edited by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie said:

@shintoki: Brook intercepted point blank lightning, Zoro is and always has been faster than him, during Thriller Bark he was FTE to Brook.

Explain this ‘wank’ please I’m dying to know.

The only explanation I can think of for thinking Zoro is only supersonic is if you stopped reading One Piece before CP9.

stop wanking shit and taking it out of context

your next line is gonna be that humming ten feet is lightining speed by this point

even brook admitted that ryuma was above him when ryuma thursts only cause door size shockwaves by speed/strength which is far less than lightining speed

zoro fastest feat is A) dodging the bullets of the celestial dragon in real time B) insta teleporting behind igaram assassins in less than a second

Loading Video...

in4 ryouma/zero were lightining speed+ pre time skip

#32 Posted by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal:

‘When I said he embodied the speed of lightning when he gained Alastor, that has nothing to do with reacting cloud to ground lightning. It pretty much means he is as fast as lightning. By this it would be just as impressive as intercepting point blank lightning because he literally is the speed of lightning.’

...it’s not the same thing. Brook jumped in front of Nami to take the lightning before it reached her which means he outpaced and is therefore faster than lightning.

‘This isn't accounting that Devil Trigger amps all your stats to a significant degree hence why when you do get in Devil Trigger, you run faster, attack faster, and attacks carry more power within them all by a large margin. Vergil at this point has proven to be a whole tier above their previous versions, which includes fingerflicking Dante in his Devil Trigger form as Urizen and is even stronger as Vergil once he become whole. Which is why it took a new SIN Devil Trigger, which had Dante go so fast he practically teleports which is even better than previous Devil Triggers, and have attacks carry an insane amount of force than before.’

This, again doesn’t explain how he’s faster than Zoro, there isn’t a number on the stat multipliers, all there is, is certainty hat he’s much faster than lightning which is vague for this argument.

‘Just to make it clear, I am not making out the feat of FTE speed as fast on its own, what I want to say is that "in-game" SIN Devil Trigger is a much faster version of the previous Devil Trigger, and should logically be above anything Dante has done in his previous forms and games.

Why I think he is faster, is because while Zoro might be a above lightning timers, Vergil has one up'd that.’

One up’d that how? And no, he’s FTE to somebody much faster than lightning, Brook didn’t just ‘time’ lightning, he moved faster than the lightning bolt.

Your argument in a nutshell breaks down like this

Loading Video...

observation haki is not enough to close the gap between their speeds

and once again, Zoro is not lightining speed

#33 Edited by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@kratosx64x said:

@shintoki: Well Dante from DMC 4 is the same Dante who fought Vergil in DMC5. So their strength and durability should stack up to another. If Dante can cut through a monument like butter with ease so can Vergil. And this speaks volumes for their durability aswell. This however is still base Dante. The new devil trigger is like a second stack to normal devil trigger. The amount it stacks up stats is unknown but it even if it is 2x for each devil trigger this would make them 4x stronger, more durable and faster than theri base. Even with 1.5x boost it would make them 3x better in every stat.

Zoro did it the second time by his own speed yes but it was a great help for his first and biggest cut i would say. But what is most important is that even if it is not the same size they cut both through huge objects with ease (Dante and Zoro) Zoro is a tier above but Dante has 2 more forms to role with. And in every other category Zoro is outclassed.

No one knows how stronger Sin devil trigger is compared to the regular one, there are Ultimate devil trigger/majin devil trigger to consider as well

yet again, zoro second cut was larger than the first one. though i can understand the dramatic effects of the first one confusing ya

dante also has 4 forms in theory. whose stats are unknown. but your last line is correct except for one thing. Zoro has the strength advantage. virgil has the speed one

virgil simply speed blitz unless fight take place in far distance then zoro oneshot

#34 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#35 Posted by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman said:

Stalemate.

considering there is no place setting for the battle, pretty much this mate

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
#36 Edited by Saiyan_Prince510 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki said:

@saiyan_prince510

where does the battle take place and what is the range/distance between them?

I edit the OP

and virgil morals allow him to kill others. so no idea why they are ON since that restrict zoro

No

No Caption Provided

And that was against a women he won't hesitate to kill a demon.

#37 Edited by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie:

Oh ok

Its not vague if its not exact how. Like all other feats there is interpretation and as someone who played the game, the difference between base form and Devil Trigger is actually quite massive, like multiple times more powerful if I were to personally give an estimate.

I said one up'd because the one in the OP said SIN Devil Trigger. Basically what you are saying is that Zoro is faster than someone faster than lightning. I am saying SIN Devil Trigger is faster than Devil Trigger faster than someone who is as fast as lightning or faster. I also think there was a scene in the anime where Dante was faster than lightning in base form.

Can that work against teleportation?

#38 Posted by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

the distane is too short for zoro to pull off his technique in time before he gets speedblitz

virgil wins

#39 Edited by assemblesquad (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: Catching a rebellion sword that dropped at nearly reentry level speed is high hypersonic, not supersonic. And don't forget he also dodged a lightning blast from the succubus Nevan, and lightning moves at massively hypersonic speed which is mach 290 based on Red_Ruby_Petal opinion when I showed him a gif part where Kratos dodged a lightning from the sky.

Watch the cutscene

Loading Video...

#40 Edited by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

@shintoki: What on earth are you talking about?

‘Your argument in a nutshell breaks down like this’

You posted nothing what so ever to do with my argument, you ignored my post completely and posted a random video of Luffy vs Mihawk for...some reason.

‘and once again, Zoro is not lightining speed’

No, he’s much faster than lightning. Since you clearly failed at reading comprehension the first time I’ll post it again for you: Brook outpaced point blank lightning and Zoro has always been faster than Brook to the point where he was FTE to him during Thriller Bark.

‘stop wanking shit and taking it out of context

your next line is gonna be that humming ten feet is lightining speed by this point

even brook admitted that ryuma was above him when ryuma thursts only cause door size shockwaves by speed/strength which is far less than lightining speed

zoro fastest feat is A) dodging the bullets of the celestial dragon in real time B) insta teleporting behind igaram assassins in less than a second’

This isn’t hard grasp. You’ve also confused yourself by a significant degree of you think I’m arguing for Pre-TS Ryuma and Zoro being lightning speed.

Zoro was faster than brook during Thriller Bark and he’s faster than him now-current Brook intercepted lightning therefore Zoro, being much faster than him is well above that.

#41 Edited by SocaJunkie (8616 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_ruby_petal:

‘Its not vague if its not exact how. Like all other feats there is interpretation and as someone who played the game, the difference between base form and Devil Trigger is actually quite massive, like multiple times more powerful if I were to personally give an estimate.’

Ok.

‘I said one up'd because the one in the OP said SIN Devil Trigger. Basically what you are saying is that Zoro is faster than someone faster than lightning. I am saying SIN Devil Trigger is faster than Devil Trigger faster than someone who is as fast as lightning or faster. I also think there was a scene in the anime where Dante was faster than lightning in base form.’

Brook’s feat is exponentially better than intercepting cloud to ground lightning becaus he distance the travelled was in feet-metres not kilometres/meters therefore making Zoro’s speed not just simply being faster than someone faster than lightning. His precognition also renders any speed disparity here lessened.

‘Can that work against teleportation?’

Why wouldn’t it?

#42 Posted by Red_Ruby_Petal (8239 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie:

Brook’s feat is exponentially better than intercepting cloud to ground lightning becaus he distance the travelled was in feet-metres not kilometres/meters therefore making Zoro’s speed not just simply being faster than someone faster than lightning. His precognition also renders any speed disparity here lessened.

So how much faster than lightning itself is Brook?

Why wouldn’t it?

Just asking, is this basically future sight or muscle reading or something like that? How does it work?

#43 Posted by Shintoki (766 posts) - - Show Bio

@socajunkie:

So how much faster than lightning itself is Brook?

Why wouldn’t it?

Just asking, is this basically future sight or muscle reading or something like that? How does it work?

Brook is not faster than lightining. stop this wank shit

it's an observation ability that lets u observe the future for a while or other stuff depending of the user

zoro is unconfirmed whehter to have that one

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Haki/Kenbunshoku_Haki

observation haki being precog (to see the future for a few seconds) is an Advanced/abnormal state of it only, and zoro is unconfirmed whether to have that. there are other advanced states of this ability as well

normally, it is just a spiritual Observation, as in: the user being able to see his enemies aura from far away or if concealed (depending within what, as being within living creatures has proved this ability have limits) and it can also deplet and become unusable if used for much till the user regains their stamina

in a nutshell, dont listen to the other dude, they are wankers who think pre timeskip crew were lightining <

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

10/10 lightining speed

#44 Edited by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

It's obvious Oda doesn't care how fast lightning bolts are irl and doesn't use them as a showcase of speed. Unless you trying to tell me pre timeskip fodders that Nami can fight are faster than top tiers like Big Mom.

No Caption Provided

With that being said imo DMC speed is pretty overrated too and in my eyes Zoro still wins with far superior damage output.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
#45 Posted by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFL....this is funny I am DMC Fan but this is just sad that DMC is struggling to beat fodder tier from one piece.

FYI Vergil is Country level, So is Dante as of right now.

#46 Posted by Supermanthor (19872 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil. The speed edge is massive at this current state, is versatile with his doppleganger, and his regen is too good.

#47 Posted by Gaoron (8965 posts) - - Show Bio

@mygod101: "fodder tier from one piece" kay.. Show me those countries Vergil or Dante destroyed.

#48 Posted by EcoBlitz (5078 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: khalifa straight up reacted to lightning twice and was literally playing around with nami the entire fight what kinda downplay is that? Luffy kicked lightning, Big mom didn’t even try in any way, shape or form to evade that attack from Zeus which she thought was hers, again; what?

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
#49 Edited by deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353 (646 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

@mygod101: "fodder tier from one piece" kay.. Show me those countries Vergil or Dante destroyed.

My bad that was unprofessional of me, I meant to say Crap tier in once piece.

Well...I mean Vergil was able to cut down the Qliphoth God tree Root. The God tree itself was so big it grow from the demon world all the way up to the human world and went past the clouds and was seen in the Atmosphere.

Vergil did this while weakened and after he had two fights. Clearly the AP, and Destructive power goes to Vergil. I mean unless One piece has anything better?

#50 Posted by Javier312000 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

Right now Vergil is every bit as powerful as Dante, so this will be useful:

https://www.deviantart.com/kirito352/art/How-powerful-is-Dante-Devil-May-Cry-744861769