Simon the Digger:

No Caption Provided

VS

Son Goku:

No Caption Provided

Rules:

• EOS Simon.
  • Current Goku.
  • Simon doesn't start with a Mech. He can create one, though.
  • Win by death.

Who wins?

#3 Posted by EmperorThanos- (16056 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that ssb3?

Anyway what can simon do?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
#4 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorthanos: He fights with mechas that are billions of light years tall, and have some good hax. Although Simon himself doesn't have that many feats, he did beat an universal reality warper in h2h, and it could be argued that he's stronger than his own mechas.

I don't think there's any consensus about how strong he actually is, so I decided to put him against the most clickbaity anime universal(?) character I could think of, just to see what people here think

#5 Posted by decaf_wizard (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

EoS Simon wins

#6 Posted by Thedarkpaladin (22886 posts) - - Show Bio

Simon's power is determined by how much Spiral Power he can generate. It just so happens that he can generate quite a bit of it - even enough to overcome Granzeboma's Giga Drill Break after STTGL is defeated:

Loading Video...

#7 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
#8 Posted by NinjaWarrior268 (11991 posts) - - Show Bio

Seemon

Avatar image for indomitableregal
#9 Edited by IndomitableRegal (15675 posts) - - Show Bio

People always point out that Simon beat The Anti-Spiral in H2H, but I'm pretty sure that was in the movie and not the show, so which is canon?

Concerning the fight, Simon doesn't start with a mech? Could get oneshotted. I mean has normal human Simon withstood anything to the effect of a blow from Goku? If Goku holds back and tries to "feel him out" in the beginning, Simon might win eventually.

#10 Edited by Jeepeh (6120 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically the movie is non-canon, and in the show Simon never used Spiral Energy without either the core drill or a mecha to focus it that I can recall. If the movies are to be included though, this might just be highly entertaining.

From the fight with the anti-spiral, his reaction/perception speed should be well in the millions of times lightspeed if not higher. I could do the math, but you get the point. And harming/tanking the Anti-spiral should be considered universal+ or more. Since Goku was breaking the universe apart in prior forms, I think this might just be a really fun battle that I would love to watch. Simon may have the upper hand with the probability manipulation.

#11 Posted by deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump cuz y not

#12 Posted by Lucano (3407 posts) - - Show Bio

The true universal level threat wins. Simon.

#13 Posted by Nelomaxwell (14165 posts) - - Show Bio

Simon

Avatar image for dailywheattoast
#14 Edited by dailywheattoast (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@indomitableregal: you are right but the OP is likely using a composite version also it was technically simon who killed him but only after using lagann

#15 Posted by zgtfreak (1455 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucano said:

The true universal level threat wins. Simon.

#16 Posted by HELLIOS (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Simon

#17 Posted by CaoCao (1323 posts) - - Show Bio