• 92 results
#51 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation:

Wally is bloodlusted. He'll phase through both Surfer and Rider. Surfer will survive but Rider will die. Hence DC trio vs Surfer and Surfer gets stomped

How so, what is stopping Silver Surfer from stopping Wally's molecules from vibrating? I.e. shutting off his phasing and turning Wally into a statue, these are things that you have yet to address.

Only Surfer can break Kyle's shields, especially since his shields can withstand planetary explosions, solar system busting attacks, supernovas and exploding black holes.

Okay, fail to see why you said that only Surfer could break them, since it still results in the shields being broken. Whilst Silver Surfer's shields are able to stand up to almost anything 'your' team throws at them and he can easily put a shield around Nova, not that he needs one since he has his own shields that can withstand blasts from Galactus.

Surfer never opened black holes in anyone. It was just a statement he said and nothing else to back it up, even if he's bloodlusted here.

You're right it was a statement, a statement made by a character than can create black holes, Silver Surfer creating black holes within people isn't beyond his reach.

If you wanna use double standards, then Wally IMP's Surfer and Rider a thousand times before he can react with punches that have the mass of a White Dwarf Star each, effectively destroying the Marvel team with ridiculous ease.

To reach infinite mass one must be travelling at light speed, light travels 0.3cm in one picosecond (Silver Surfer has feats that suggest he can think/operate within the picosecond range) so explain to me how Wally is going to blitz someone who can easily react to him, and before you say "Well Wally isn't going to be travelling at light speed, he's going to be travelling at 3 trillion x FTL, so that way they won't be able to react to him etc. etc. etc." Well firstly, travelling faster than the speed of light doesn't increase mass so his damage would still be the same and secondly, Silver Surfer has greater travel speed feats (which when looked closely, indicates that Silver Surfer can react to things approaching him at quicker speeds than Wally can ever hope of, so once again; Silver Surfer can react to him).

Kyle can go tit for tat with Surfer in raw power. Only thing Surfer has going for him is raw versatility

Don't see how. Kyle (as far as i'm aware is large planetary, at best; unless I've missed some feats) Whilst Silver Surfer is comfortably at star level and me and Jlone would both push it for Silver Surfer being at Solar System levels in terms of raw power.

Wally is utterly useless here

Fixed.

despite people saying otherwise because he can't react to a bloodlusted Wally and neither can Surfer. Rider can't resist having his molecules exploding, effectively killing him.

I'm not going to make an argument for Rider's reaction times since I don't know him well enough to do, I can however say and have already proven that Silver Surfer can in-fact react to Wally's IMP. I could however you Silver Surfer's travel speed feats and use them as speed blitzing feats since they are effectively the same things (straight line travelling over a large distance) and say that no-one on the DC team possesses the reactions to react to a speed blitz from Silver Surfer.

Rider can't resist having his molecules exploding, effectively killing him.

Wally can't resist having his molecules stopped, effectively making him more useless than he already is.

You won't see a case because you believe Surfer unbeatable in every possible scenario.

Not really the case though is it. I have stated time and time again that Silver Surfer would lose to a number of beings, and when an argument is brought forth that I can't dispute then I would concede the fight, so far however I have yet to see such an argument.

The fact that Wally had to be nerfed in this fight says something.

Yeah it stops people from saying "Speed steal gg no re". It's not a nerf, it's to stop fanboys from using an outdated argument that won't work on the characters involved (specifically Silver Surfer).

Otherwise he'd throw them both in the Speed Force and have its energies destroy them or rob their kinetic energy and be done with it.

You act like both Silver Surfer & Nova Prime are just going to be standing there twiddling their thumbs, Silver Surfer would probably already know how to effectively eliminate the threats present due to his Cosmic Awareness.

• He could easily stop all of Wally's molecules from vibrating thus taking him out of the fight immediately unless you can prove Wally has a counter for such measures.
  • He could take out Kyle & Nathaniel with his much greater energy manipulation feats or just with his sheer versatility that neither Kyle nor Nathaniel posses counters for.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
#52 Edited by termiteone4ever (12795 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread has so many Nerfs. Against the DC team.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
#53 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Surfer open black holes in anyone???

Has he even done it 5 times in his entire history??

#54 Posted by BruceRogers (17307 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol 'nerfs'

Avatar image for combomanisthebest
#55 Posted by ComboManIsTheBest (24 posts) - - Show Bio

SS solos, power cosmic is too strong even for Kyle.

#56 Posted by KrleAvenger (26341 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for blackpantherisb
#57 Posted by blackpantherisb (7116 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova is essentially canon fodder in this fight, and Wally alone could challenge Surfer, ultimately it depends if Surfer drains Kyle, but with an energy manipulator as powerful as Captain Atom on the D.C. Team I don't see that happening, so team 2 edges this out in a close fight.

#58 Posted by Kingant27 (16907 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Again weak argument how is he getting through his shields and what's to say Norrin doesn't easily dispatch of him.

Also He has shown to escape and close one but not inside of himself.

Kyle barely was able to stand up drain wise with Imperiex who is the Big Bang, Norrin managed to actually manipulate the Crunch itself.

Norrin is slightly better not to mention he always has the Astral Plane.

#59 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Surfer open black holes in anyone???

Has he even done it 5 times in his entire history??

It doesn't matter about whether he has or not, it's more about the fact that he can. Silver Surfer has stated that the only reason why he didn't was because he could do all of it without effort "and that's precisely why I (he) won't".

No Caption Provided

In this scenario however, Silver Surfer is bloodlusted and won't care whatsoever about effort and will just go for the kill.

#60 Posted by Corbincomicz (52 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Team Easily

#61 Edited by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackpantherisb said:

Nova is essentially canon fodder in this fight, and Wally alone could challenge Surfer, ultimately it depends if Surfer drains Kyle, but with an energy manipulator as powerful as Captain Atom on the D.C. Team I don't see that happening, so team 2 edges this out in a close fight.

Nova is essentially canon fodder in this fight,

and you think Wally isn't?

and Wally alone could challenge Surfer

Oh please do explain. me and i'm also guessing @kingant27 would love to hear this.

ultimately it depends if Surfer drains Kyle

Considering Silver Surfer has a plethora of feats in which he absorbs copious amounts of energy, I think it's safe to say that if he wanted to drain Kyle, he could do so.

but with an energy manipulator as powerful as Captain Atom on the D.C. Team I don't see that happening

I don't see how that is going to stop Silver Surfer draining Kyle but okay.

so team 2 edges this out in a close fight.

I disagree.

#62 Posted by KingZod (3988 posts) - - Show Bio

You see. This is why I stay away from Bloodlusted Surfer threads, he's almost impossible to argue against when he's got hax coming out of his ears.

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
#63 Posted by HeirToTheKingdom (9201 posts) - - Show Bio

DC.

#64 Edited by BabyDarkseid (1907 posts) - - Show Bio

flash solos

#65 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: Blah blah blah blah.

Show him doing it, or he's not capable of such. All I'm asking for is him doing it 5 p!us times in his 50 plus history.

Why can't you show it?? Why do "I" have to believe you??? What makes "you" so special??!?

#66 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: Blah blah blah blah.

Show him doing it, or he's not capable of such. All I'm asking for is him doing it 5 p!us times in his 50 plus history.

Why can't you show it?? Why do "I" have to believe you??? What makes "you" so special??!?

Show him doing it, or he's not capable of such.

Doing what? creating black holes?

No Caption Provided

All I'm asking for is him doing it 5 p!us times in his 50 plus history.

I don't need to show you Silver Surfer creating black holes a specified amount of times. I've already shown you that he is easily capable of creating them. How about you show me any member of Team 2 resisting a black hole within them 5 times or more otherwise they aren't capable of doing so. (your logic).

Why can't you show it??

Already have done.

Why do "I" have to believe you???

Never said you had to.

What makes "you" so special??!?

Because I'm an OG.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#67 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10219 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team wins. Speedsteal is one of Flashes many tricks, Kyles underrated and captain manhattan comes in handy in the energy department.

#68 Edited by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Trio,Kyle and Wally are the MVPs.

#69 Edited by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: That doesn't look like a person. Lmao.

And where the 5 times he's put a black hole in someone??

So, I should accept him doing it, when he's never done it before to a person???? Sorry brah, but he's not capable of doing it to a person.

50 years of history, and you can't even show him doing it to Thor, Hulk,(why hasn't he done it to "Thanos" Lmao) and any other hero/villain??

#70 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: That doesn't look like a person. Lmao.

So, I should accept him doing it, when he's never done it before to a person???? Sorry brah, but he's not capable of doing it to a person.

50 years of history, and you can't even show him doing it to Thor, Hulk,(why hasn't he done it to "Thanos" Lmao) and any other hero/villain??

That doesn't look like a person. Lmao.

That doesn't look like a counter, but then again; given your reputation, I wasn't expecting one.

"I don't need to show you Silver Surfer creating black holes a specified amount of times. I've already shown you that he is easily capable of creating them. How about you show me any member of Team 2 resisting a black hole within them 5 times or more otherwise they aren't capable of doing so. (your logic)."

Do you even bother reading posts or do you just skim read and the scurry back to the keyboard in hopes of getting the last word in?

He can create black holes, he's stated that he can create black holes in people. Black Holes are based on Gravity, Silver Surfer can manipulate gravity. I don't see what's so hard to understand.

"Sorry brah" but your arguments are weak.

So? Silver Surfer can bust planets, you don't see him destroying every single villain he comes into contact with do you. Once again, your argument is weak and you should be ashamed.

#71 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (9157 posts) - - Show Bio

#72 Posted by TheKinfing (11734 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Team wins.

#73 Posted by GoodMeme (278 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Surfer should solo. He has insane energy manipulation and could suck out (NO DONT YOU THINK THAT) the energy of GL's ring, Wally's Speedforce, and Captain Atom.

Avatar image for deactivated-599632ff76068
#74 Posted by deactivated-599632ff76068 (1029 posts) - - Show Bio

@babydarkseid: How does Wally solo?

Do you know anything about team one?

#75 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: So, in other words, you can't for the life of you show 5 feats?? 5 feats in 50 years of history.

So can show him doing it to Thanos?? Lol

You're trying so hard to win my approval. Lol

Let it go, SS will "NEVER" put a black hole in someone. It's all talk. Good day sir...,

#76 Edited by greenarrow5476 (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of tuff I'll say team 2 wins with difficulty w/o Speed Steal but Wally with Speed Steal definitely solo's.

#77 Edited by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorxhadesx420:

Still waiting for you to show all of your characters withstanding Black Holes 5 times or more.

Thanos has already acknowledged Silver Surfer can create Black Holes, he even stated how Silver Surfer created the black hole..

Why do I need the approval of someone who has 11,000 less posts than me, has less followers than me, and has zero wiki points? You're a wannabe EmperorThanos.

Evidence to contrary. How about you prove that Silver Surfer can't do it? (Quick hint, you can't).

#78 Edited by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: Lmao. Less followers than you?? On comic vine?? Jesus H Christ. Sounds like someone doesn't have friends in real life. Probably never even touched a women.

When you show me feats of him doing it, then I'll concede. He's been around 50 years, clearly you have some feats of him doing it 5 times?? 50 years!!

Avatar image for lordshepherd123
#79 Edited by LORDSHEPHERD123 (350 posts) - - Show Bio

It goes to any of the team

#80 Edited by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorxhadesx420: Yeah you're right I have absolutely zero friends and have never touched a woman.

I'm still waiting on you to show me feats of anyone on DC Team resisting Black Holes more than 5 times.

Also still waiting on you to prove that Silver Surfer can't do what he's said he can do (quick hint, you can't).

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#81 Edited by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

@emperorxhadesx420 said:

@citizensurfer: So, in other words, you can't for the life of you show 5 feats?? 5 feats in 50 years of history.

So can show him doing it to Thanos?? Lol

You're trying so hard to win my approval. Lol

Let it go, SS will "NEVER" put a black hole in someone. It's all talk. Good day sir...,

All he has to do is open up a black hole like he did in that scan, he will atleast kill(or ko, whatever) someone from team 2, that would be a huge advantage.

#82 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: Sighs.. Bro, I'm asking a you to show a feat of him turning someone into a cookie(mainly a hero) or putting a black hole in someone(mainly Thanos).

Why is that so hard??? He's fought Thanos a handful of times, surely he has feats of dropping black holes in Thanos.

Right?!!??l

#83 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: Sighs.. Bro, I'm asking a you to show a feat of him turning someone into a cookie(mainly a hero) or putting a black hole in someone(mainly Thanos).

Why is that so hard??? He's fought Thanos a handful of times, surely he has feats of dropping black holes in Thanos.

Right?!!??l

Sighs.. Bro, I'm asking a you to show a feat of him turning someone into a cookie(mainly a hero) or putting a black hole in someone(mainly Thanos).

This is your argument:

EH: Either show me him doing it or he absolutely 100% cannot do it.

My argument:

CS: He has stated he can do it, he has shown the ability to create black holes, has stated that the only reason he didn't do it is because it would be "without effort", Silver Surfer is bloodlusted in this match.

Basically....Your argument is weak sauce.

Team DC has been around for a combined total of 157 years (Flash 77, Captain Atom 57, Kyle Rayner 23). You must have feats of them at least withstanding 10 Black Holes right?

Right?!!??l

Your argument is weak sauce and I'm not the only one who knows it.

#84 Posted by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@superentity: Who exactly in team 2 would die being near a black hole? Wally ran through a black hole while giving speed to Krakkle to drag him through as well.

#85 Edited by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

@superentity: Who exactly in team 2 would die being near a black hole? Wally ran through a black hole while giving speed to Krakkle to drag him through as well.

I'm fairly certain that Flash was heavily amped during that feat. If I remember correctly he was given the speed of everyone on Earth as well as "everyone" on Radio World.

#86 Edited by SirNeko (4396 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko said:

I'm fairly certain that Flash was heavily amped during that feat. If I remember correctly he was given the speed of everyone on Earth as well as "everyone" on Radio World.

This happened in the Flash Volume 2 #137

Nobody in the Radio World gave him speed, giving Flash more speed killed Krakkle, he did it so Radio World beings can be saved. If everyone on Radio World would have given him speed they would have all died, they were living energy, giving away energy means they are dead.

All of the AMP that Flash got was after the black hole feat. Running through a black hole was the first challenge they faced, they faced multiple challenges until Flash challenged the Titan to a race where he was AMPed. The only problem with the black hole feat was that Wally was running so fast he was fading to Speed Force and had to be helped by Krakkle, but he got over the fact that speed of light merges him with Speed Force.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#87 Posted by EmperorxHadesx420 (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: Sighs... Bro, my argument isn't that he can't do it, its that he won't! Jesus H Christ

I don't care if he's capable, I want to see him doing it to a hero/villain. 50 years of history and you can't show the feats??? Smdh

#88 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@citizensurfer: Sighs... Bro, my argument isn't that he can't do it, its that he won't! Jesus H Christ

I don't care if he's capable, I want to see him doing it to a hero/villain. 50 years of history and you can't show the feats??? Smdh

Sighs... Bro, my argument isn't that he can't do it, its that he won't! Jesus H Christ

Right...so let me get this straight.

1. You admit he can do it.
  2. Your now saying "he won't do it".
  3. Silver Surfer has stated that he can do it.
  4. OP States that Silver Surfer is bloodlusted.
  5. Your argument has fallen apart.

Says the user who can't show 3 characters who have been around for a total of 157 years withstanding at least 10 Black Holes? I mean come on man, It should be easy as hell.

#89 Edited by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirneko:

Nobody in the Radio World gave him speed, giving Flash more speed killed Krakkle, he did it so Radio World beings can be saved. If everyone on Radio World would have given him speed they would have all died, they were living energy, giving away energy means they are dead.

Didn't Krakkle admit to his people giving him their speed when he admitted that he had been "cheating" I mean Krakkle was gaining on Wally but he needed help to breach the "light barrier"? You'll have to remind me since it's been quite a while since I've read a Flash book let alone a book from the 80s.

All of the AMP that Flash got was after the black hole feat. Running through a black hole was the first challenge they faced, they faced multiple challenges until Flash challenged the Titan to a race where he was AMPed. The only problem with the black hole feat was that Wally was running so fast he was fading to Speed Force and had to be helped by Krakkle, but he got over the fact that speed of light merges him with Speed Force.

Ahh okay, I'm beginning to remember a little bit of it now yeah.

Quick sidebaryou might want to edit your post, you know because of the 3 scan limit thing, unless that's been changed again

#90 Posted by Killerwasp (17357 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1

#91 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2758 posts) - - Show Bio

Updated the OP, with a second round where Quasar joins Silver Surfer and Nova Prime.

#92 Posted by BobLeGod (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Weak arguments. Wally manhandles Silver Surfer.