• 92 results
#1 Edited by Darth_Nimrod (2762 posts) - - Show Bio
SILVER SURFER AND NOVA PRIME
SILVER SURFER AND NOVA PRIME

No Caption Provided

CAPTAIN ATOM, GREEN LANTERN KYLE RAYNER AND FLASH (WALLY WEST)
CAPTAIN ATOM, GREEN LANTERN KYLE RAYNER AND FLASH (WALLY WEST)

Rules:

Battle happens in an indestructible planet. No BFR. No Speed Steal. Everyone is bloodlusted. Perfect teamwork. Silver Surfer is at post-Annihilation levels. Richard Rider has the full power of the Novaforce. Captain Atom, Kyle Rayner and Wally West are all at standard, pre-new 52 levels. Who wins?

ROUND 2: Exactly the same as round 1, but Surfer and Nova are joined by Quasar.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by ginman333 (3039 posts) - - Show Bio

Since its "standard" power for team 2, surfer probably solos.

#3 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2762 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#4 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough one as Nova Prime at best can contend with only one here, meaning Norrin's got a lot of cleaning up to do.

Nova Prime vs Kyle is pretty even, but then I don't know if Norrin could take on CA and Wally.

However I will give it just to the Marvel duo only because it's an indestructible planet and Norrin has blood-lust so I think he can do some crazy planet busting things etc.

Avatar image for darkerrrrrrrrrr
#5 Posted by darkerrrrrrrrrr (173 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 in a stomp. kyle can beat nova prime and then they can just gang up on surfer

#6 Posted by MightyKalEl (2209 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team barely.

#7 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2762 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#8 Posted by jagernutt (16634 posts) - - Show Bio

50/50 either way

#9 Posted by Trixie (998 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team especially with 4 Captain Atoms :p

#10 Posted by Darth_Nimrod (2762 posts) - - Show Bio

@trixie: It's only 1 Captain Atom. The image just shows him from 4 different angles.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#11 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11805 posts) - - Show Bio

DC Team low diff.

#12 Posted by Aatroxxx (1593 posts) - - Show Bio

No speedsteal. Bloodlusted SS ftw

#13 Posted by reaverlation (25879 posts) - - Show Bio

DC trio easily

#14 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Silver Surfer gets blood-lust and no speed steal, how so?

#15 Posted by reaverlation (25879 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: DC trio is bloodlusted too. Wally vibrates through Rider and kills him and then the trio stomp Surfer

#16 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Rider could just have shields up via Worldmind and Norrin's cosmic awareness and adding his Omnidirectional and anti-gravity blasts meaning he shouldn't be able to deal with the that. And again that's you pairing up those to personally I see Nova fighting Kyle more but even then doesn't really matter.

Norrin Blood-lusted IMO they shouldn't be able thang with him, 2 at best but the things he can do should give him potentially the fraction majority.

#17 Posted by reaverlation (25879 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Seeing how Wally is leagues faster than Rider, Rider will die instantly. Then the trio stomp Surfer

#18 Posted by King_Majestros (1929 posts) - - Show Bio

Norrin and Richard should take it with moderate difficulty.

#19 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Starting distance isn't stated and instance force field means Wally isn't doing that.

So no and that's only assuming wally doesn't take n out by Norrin instantly by blowing up the planet.

#20 Posted by Lord_Spectrum (4244 posts) - - Show Bio

Norrin and Richard should take it with moderate difficulty.

#21 Posted by reaverlation (25879 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Then we assume distance is close per battle forums rules. And nothing says Rider has his force fields instantly on though Wally can casually phase through them

Surfer can blow up the planet but Wally can run off the planet, Nathaniel can fly away and Kyle can tank the explosion

#22 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14705 posts) - - Show Bio

When will users learn that Nova Prime isn't really a good teammate in high herald level debates.

#23 Edited by HigherPower (12392 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Nova Prime?

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
#24 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by Blaredevil (509 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova is functionally useless here. DC Team wins with mid difficulty.

When will users learn that Nova Prime isn't really a good teammate is high herald level debates.

They won't.

Avatar image for yenahyourewrong
#26 Posted by YeNahYoureWrong (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap'n takes Norrin. Nova's not good enough to do anything.

#27 Edited by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: His shield has tanked a blast from Galactus, an angry Quasar etc there tanking Wally's attack with Worldmind not to mention anti-gravity would make it a big problem for him.

Also Norrin could just blast the planet easily killing him or just do a Omnidirectional blast and or create a black hole so easily dispatching of him.

#28 Posted by HAMMER_OF_J2 (2738 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2. Surfer could take either Wally or Captain Atom, but not both of them. And Kyle vs Nova already seems like a close match.

#29 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation: Silver Surfer gets blood-lust and no speed steal, how so?

Because Silver Surfer w/ speed steal stomps.

#30 Edited by mr-luxcipher (7593 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team.

#31 Edited by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, Surfer is definitely my least favorite character on the battle boards now. Its official.

#32 Edited by Mr_lngenuity (5 posts) - - Show Bio

When will users learn that Nova Prime isn't really a good teammate in high herald level debates.

I recently changed my mind, he's amazing!

#33 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14705 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by reaverlation (25879 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Wally still phases through Rider period. Nova is useless against a bloodlusted Wally, especially when he can vibrate through Rider and kill him.

Nathaniel and Kyle can shield his teammates with his shields. For some reason Surfer creates a black hole, highly unlikely, Kyle will close it easily. Surfer will have his hands full with Kyle alone. Adding Wally, who's been nerfed in this fight BTW, and Nathaniel and Surfer gets stomped

#35 Posted by Kingant27 (16911 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Wally still phases through Rider period. Nova is useless against a bloodlusted Wally, especially when he can vibrate through Rider and kill him.

Nathaniel and Kyle can shield his teammates with his shields. For some reason Surfer creates a black hole, highly unlikely, Kyle will close it easily. Surfer will have his hands full with Kyle alone. Adding Wally, who's been nerfed in this fight BTW, and Nathaniel and Surfer gets stomped

Thats's a poor argument, again how does he get past his shields so easily, accompanied by gravity manipulation and Omnidirectional blasts, or why doesn't Norrin easily drop Wally.

How are they going too deal with various planet destroying blasts, draining and black holes, Kyle isn't lasting.

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
#36 Posted by Supermanwithatan01 (10286 posts) - - Show Bio

DC team handily

#37 Posted by AbelHsu (3533 posts) - - Show Bio

Trio decisively.

#38 Edited by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

Wally still phases through Rider period. Nova is useless against a bloodlusted Wally, especially when he can vibrate through Rider and kill him.

Why do you assume that it will be Wally vs. Nova? Silver Surfer could you know, just instantaneously drop Wally or you know, stop his molecules from moving.

Nathaniel and Kyle can shield his teammates with his shields.

Shields can be broken and I'm certain that Nova & Silver Surfer possess the damage output to destroy the opposing team's shields.

For some reason Surfer creates a black hole, highly unlikely, Kyle will close it easily.

Actually it was stated that Silver Surfer could easily kill people by creating black holes in their eyes and that is the precise reason why he doesn't (because it's easy), In this scenario however; Silver Surfer is bloodlusted and will have no qualms about destroying his opponents in the fastest possible way.

But speaking of Kyle, does Kyle have any feats of actually closing a black hole? I've seen him flying away from black holes but I've never witnessed him close a black hole.

Surfer will have his hands full with Kyle alone.

I find that highly doubtful since If I'm not mistaken, Silver Surfer possesses the advantage in almost if not all areas.

Adding Wally, who's been nerfed in this fight BTW

Wally gets dropped instantly, his appearance in this battle is a non-factor so why you keep bringing him up like he's going to cause some dramatic shift in the scales has gone completely over my head, would you care to specify?

and Surfer gets stomped

How so? I have yet to see a solid argument that convinces me that Silver Surfer & Nova lose, let alone get stomped.

#39 Posted by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, Surfer is definitely my least favorite character on the battle boards now. Its official.

HERESY!

#40 Posted by deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2 said:

HERESY!

I just hate how he can literally win any fight, because someone either says "Blackhole up their ass at 100 million times FTL causal planetbusting attacks"...

#41 Posted by willpayton (22083 posts) - - Show Bio

Team DC

#42 Edited by CitizenSurfer (2640 posts) - - Show Bio

@jardinain2 said:
@citizensurfer said:
@jardinain2 said:

HERESY!

I just hate how he can literally win any fight, because someone either says "Blackhole up their ass at 100 million times FTL causal planetbusting attacks"...

But he is literally capable of all of those things, lol.

That's why a bloodlusted Silver Surfer is such a dangerous opponent.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#43 Edited by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova prime is out of his league here.

Between Team DC and Silver Surfer, it could go either way.

#44 Posted by Nexerdyn (53 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by Nexerdyn (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: He is pretty damn strong... "The Nova Force affords Rider superhuman powers including flight, superhuman strength, speed, and durability, as well as the power to absorb energy directed against him and release it as gravimetric pulses and beams, either from specific parts of his body or from his entire body"

#46 Posted by reaverlation (25879 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Again Wally phases through Nova and kills he resisted his molecules from exploding.

Literally Kyle can do all of that. Nathaniel and Kyle can drain Surfer easily like they did Parallax.

#47 Posted by reaverlation (25879 posts) - - Show Bio

@reaverlation said:

Wally still phases through Rider period. Nova is useless against a bloodlusted Wally, especially when he can vibrate through Rider and kill him.

Why do you assume that it will be Wally vs. Nova? Silver Surfer could you know, just instantaneously drop Wally or you know, stop his molecules from moving.

Nathaniel and Kyle can shield his teammates with his shields.

Shields can be broken and I'm certain that Nova & Silver Surfer possess the damage output to destroy the opposing team's shields.

For some reason Surfer creates a black hole, highly unlikely, Kyle will close it easily.

Actually it was stated that Silver Surfer could easily kill people by creating black holes in their eyes and that is the precise reason why he doesn't (because it's easy), In this scenario however; Silver Surfer is bloodlusted and will have no qualms about destroying his opponents in the fastest possible way.

But speaking of Kyle, does Kyle have any feats of actually closing a black hole? I've seen him flying away from black holes but I've never witnessed him close a black hole.

Surfer will have his hands full with Kyle alone.

I find that highly doubtful since If I'm not mistaken, Silver Surfer possesses the advantage in almost if not all areas.

Adding Wally, who's been nerfed in this fight BTW

Wally gets dropped instantly, his appearance in this battle is a non-factor so why you keep bringing him up like he's going to cause some dramatic shift in the scales has gone completely over my head, would you care to specify?

and Surfer gets stomped

How so? I have yet to see a solid argument that convinces me that Silver Surfer & Nova lose, let alone get stomped.

Wally is bloodlusted. He'll phase through both Surfer and Rider. Surfer will survive but Rider will die. Hence DC trio vs Surfer and Surfer gets stomped

Only Surfer can break Kyle's shields, especially since his shields can withstand planetary explosions, solar system busting attacks, supernovas and exploding black holes.

Surfer never opened black holes in anyone. It was just a statement he said and nothing else to back it up, even if he's bloodlusted here. If you wanna use double standards, then Wally IMP's Surfer and Rider a thousand times before he can react with punches that have the mass of a White Dwarf Star each, effectively destroying the Marvel team with ridiculous ease. Kyle has closed multiple exploding black holes of a quantum singularity.

Kyle can go tit for tat with Surfer in raw power. Only thing Surfer has going for him is raw versatility

Rider is utterly useless here, despite people saying otherwise because he can't react to a bloodlusted Wally and neither can Surfer. Rider can't resist having his molecules exploding, effectively killing him.

You won't see a case because you believe Surfer unbeatable in every possible scenario. The fact that Wally had to be nerfed in this fight says something. Otherwise he'd throw them both in the Speed Force and have its energies destroy them or rob their kinetic energy and be done with it

#48 Posted by Nexerdyn (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@yenahyourewrong: do you have any idea of how strong nova is? He can literally absorb any energy THROWN AT HIM IN ANY FORM... Nova is able to channel the Nova Force for the purpose of increasing his physical strength to vast levels.... and i mean like REALLY VAST LEVELS...

#49 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Team two wins this.

#50 Posted by Zuriel-el (3223 posts) - - Show Bio