???

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By acewasp23

ok but what would some one like the surfer fear?

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By The_Martian

So does this guy gain the powers of what he turns into?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"ok but what would some one like the surfer fear? "

Galactus

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"So does this guy gain the powers of what he turns into?"

Yup. He turned into Thor, and Abomination. Fought one of Thor's old enemies and beat him, but also stood against Hulk.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By acewasp23

if thats the case then i'd give it to Trauma.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
Yup. He turned into Thor, and Abomination. Fought one of Thor's old enemies and beat him, but also stood against Hulk."
He might stand a chance then, but who is too say Galactus is is worst fear? I mean what if his worst fear is his love dying(i don't remember her name). What would he turn into then?
Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"if thats the case then i'd give it to Trauma. "

Trauma's a bad dude. He just started controlling his powers. Imagine when he becomes more experienced. He'll be almost unstoppable when you think about it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
Yup. He turned into Thor, and Abomination. Fought one of Thor's old enemies and beat him, but also stood against Hulk."
He might stand a chance then, but who is too say Galactus is is worst fear? I mean what if his worst fear is his love dying(i don't remember her name). What would he turn into then? "

He would turn into her when she's dying and cause Surfer to give up his will to fight.

acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By acewasp23

why did he turn into the Abomination? i really don't see that as one of the hulks biggest fears. i think the hulks biggest fear would be all 3 of his wives blaming him for their deaths.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Eternal Chaos

acewasp23 says:

"why did he turn into the Abomination? i really don't see that as one of the hulks biggest fears. i think the hulks biggest fear would be all 3 of his wives blaming him for their deaths. "

He turned into Abomination because Hulk is afraid of somebody being bigger and stronger than him. So abomination was one of Hulk's originals, and he even turned into the Unstoppable Juggernaut. But being the d!ck he was, Trauma changed.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The_Martian

Eternal Chaos says:

"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
He might stand a chance then, but who is too say Galactus is is worst fear? I mean what if his worst fear is his love dying(i don't remember her name). What would he turn into then? "
He would turn into her when she's dying and cause Surfer to give up his will to fight."
Or he could get angry and just blast Trauma away.
acewasp23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By acewasp23

don't know i guess i could see him winning in that case. but like i said what would he change into for the surfer that the surfer would consider a fear that would over power him.

if he changes into his dying wife i think the surfer would see past that and start attacking and i don't think the surfer is afraid of galactus otherwise he wouldn't of stood up against him the first time. its possible that the surfer fears Abraxas though and that's one of the reasons he helps Galactus.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Nobody says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
"Eternal Chaos says:
"Nobody says:
He would turn into her when she's dying and cause Surfer to give up his will to fight."
Or he could get angry and just blast Trauma away. "

Or what I said could happen. It depends on what Surfer does than.

@Ace: I see your point and there's alot of stuff that comes into place too.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#15  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

From what's been shown of Trauma, he's limited to shape shifting. He's like Mystique, he doesn't get powers that aren't a result of the physical form. When he turned into the Abomination he was strong because the Abomination is big and has muscles. When he was the Demon Bear or Juggernaut, he was strong like them but he didn't get the other powers they have. He couldn't teleport as the bear and Hulk was able to stop him (and even hold him in place) as Juggernaut. The only possible evidence you could have for him having additional powers was when he was Thor because there were sparks coming off the hammer. However, he didn't use any powers when he battled Korg. So unless we're assuming that he'll not only become Galactus (immediately) but he'll also have the power cosmic, there's no way he's going to win.