• 52 results
Maniac2312

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By Maniac2312

Norrin has no prior information on team is what I get from OP, so he has to last long enough to gain said info. I love the Surfer and want him to win but in this senario I give it to team DC.

.....even if it is Captian Marvel and not Captain Atom like I mistakingly read ?

Whulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

3 fighters.. Up against a tank.. That has reality warping powers

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whulf: A tank that lost to a single Thor in the past. Where were his reality powers back then?

Whulf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whulf: A tank that lost to a single Thor in the past. Where were his reality powers back then?

1. That was not a blood lusted Silver surfer ..
2. Thor is a friend of Silver Surfer's an thus .. as a Friend Surfer did not go all out on Thor.
3. Thor was in fact Blood lusted an amped twice as strong as he normally is due to Warriors madness which places him in a Tier of strength beyond even Superman in that particular fight. And a fight I might add that Surfer was trying to talk thor down an talk thor to going back to asgard to talk to Odin .. (aka .. mean's he was not trying to actually fight.)
4. Beta Ray Bill is stronger then normal thor, an has beaten thor almost every time they have gone up against each other. (Thats before BRB had stormbreaker even..) Yet Silver Surfer mops the floor with Beta Ray Bill every time they fight..

A known quantity such as Thor vs Beta Ray Bill (in which BRB wins almost every time) in this particular case can be a VERY Good measure of just how soundly Surfer could beat down Thor if he wanted to.