mr-luxcipher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Silver Surfer VS Superman, Hulk, Wonder Woman, and Thor

-Composite(Post-Crisis and onward) feats for Superman and Wonder Woman at standard-power.

-Everyone is bloodlusted.

-Win by any means except BFR.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aeee927346fb
deactivated-5aeee927346fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team this is too much.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

#3  Edited By KrleAvenger

Superman gets drained and Diana gets treated as a fodder she actually is. Then Surfer takes down Marvel's two big guns with mid difficulty. Team has a better chance of winning if they have enough time to strategize and find a way to overwhelm Surfer.

Darksercate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team stomps

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk and Diana are a bit out of their league in my opinion.

I might honestly go with bloodlusted Surfer. He's so well-rounded and has so many ways to kill.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: They can overwhelm Surfer by dogpilling him, it doesn't require some grand strategy.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Hulk get drained, Wonder Woman gets one shotted, then Thor gets stomped.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KrleAvenger

@darkhoudini: That won't stops him from unleashing casual planet busting energy attacks which will kill Thor and Wonder Woman, quickly drain Superman and then easily beat the Hulk. Or turn them all into solid atoms. He is bloodlusted.

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted surfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Said blasts can be dodged or blocked by almost everyone here, look we can create scenarios of how the battle might go down all day, but it's a fact Surfer doesn't have the durability to survive a beating from this bloodlusted team, heck Thor alone has defeated him while bloodlusted, sure Surfer wasn't himself bloodlusted in that instance but that doesn't affect his durability. Surfer is going to get dogpilled, then it's a matter of if you think he can survive long enough (I doubt it) to counter attack in the midst of getting hammered with hits that do some actual damage plus possibly getting his amendages sliced off by Diana... I don't see him doing anything significant at all.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well Surfer has only been able to stalemate Thor historically. So there's that.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Team, I think

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By brucerogers

@darkhoudini: The only time I recall Thor outright beating him was when he was amped by the power gem and probably warrior madness. When has he beaten him otherwise?

And while its true that he has given him good fights, its mostly because Surfer never really needs to go all out against him. Surfer has likewise trashed Beta Ray Bill while not even wanting to fight him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: And how are they gonna dodge blasts as big as these (if you need issue number, I will provide it)...

Or while they are striking him, he makes them disappear.

No Caption Provided

Or since he is bloodlusted, what stops him from travelling inside astral plane and kill them there? They can't counter that (I lost scans but I can post them if you want to see them). Or incapacitates them with matter manipulation just by wanting it to happen? Diana's sword ain't doing shit to Surfer. He resisted more powerful sharp weapons and he can easily hear from those types of wounds in a second. Thor never defeated Surfer. The only time that happened was during Blood and Thunder and Thor had the Power Gem at the time plus he was affected by Warrior Madness which increases his strength and durability. And for the record, Surfer tanked blows from people who would wreck this team, like Korvac and Chaos War Hercules. So he will last longer than you think. Long enough to spam casual planet busting attacks, turn team into solid atoms, kill them in astral place, incapacitate them with matter manipulation...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: In previous issues of the same storyline, Silver Surfer #86 specifically, he didn't have the power gem yet and he wasn't in warrior's madness, Odin specifically said so. He then beat him once more even with the help of Adam Warlock in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #23.

Beta Ray is comparable to but not quite equal to Thor and here Norrin isn't dealing with just Thor; bloodlusted Thor, Hulk, Wonder Woman and Superman together have the combined damage output to K.O Surfer in mere moments if they start wailing on him.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: Thor was in Warrior Madness state. I'm just gonna copy/paste my argument from Warrior Madness Thor vs New 52 Justice League thread here...

Ok so the main reason why people think Thor was not under Warrior Madness was because of Odin;s statement on it not being Warrior Madness during one of the final issues of the story which is Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25.

No Caption Provided

What people fail to understand is that Odin did not say Thor does not suffer from Warrior Madness. He clearly said Odin does not suffer from TRUEWarrior Madness. What he means is that Thor did not enter in Warrior Madness by normal means. He was in the state of Warrior Madness but he did not enter in Warrior Madness because once you enter in that state, nothing can cure you, not even Odin. But here he clearly stated there is a hope for him for it not being true WM. What is it then? Well Adam Warlock was going to explain it which was actually explained by Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer all in the scan you see above in Warlock and Infinity Watch #25. Thor actually entered in the state of WM because Odin manipulated his soul with Donald Blake and all that stuff which unleashed his madness and was so wast, it actually took physical form with appearance of Asgardian Woman.

That is why Odin said it is his fault, as he did not enter in WM by normal means but because of Odin's influence on Thor's soul which is why it is still possible to cure him. Thor was not just Bloodlusted during Blood and Thunder, he was in state of WM. To go even furhter, Marvel Guidebook which featured the event of Blood and Thunder claimed Thor was under WM during that story.

No Caption Provided

Also on the covers of three issues of that story Thor was stated to be mad and/or insane. Issues Mighty Thor #468, Warlock and Infinity Watch #23 and Mighty Thor #46 to be exact. To go even further, Bill has more than enough feats to prove he is equal to Thor and Surfer is his superior and Thor even if he is bloodlusted has no feats to take down Surfer or Surfer and Bill, even less two of them at the same time in a stomp. Same goes for Surfer and Warlock who were also stomped by Thor during that story as he was clearly under WM and as it is implied, becomes 10x stronger in every category.

To go even further, in Silver Surfer #79 which is another issue that is a part of the story Blood and Thunder Thor hit Bill so hard he could actually hurt him without Mjolnir (and Bill has feats to prove he can easily tank a beating from Thor if he does not have his hammer).

No Caption Provided

Bill himself claimed Thor was not himself.

===========================================================================

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhoudini: I think Krle debunked that non warrior madness part and BRB is easily equal to Thor. I would even argue that he has superior striking, based on feats.

I dont think Surfer can win here, but just pointing out that his fights with Thor have context behind them so its not as easy as: 'Thor beat him, so Superman, WW or Hulk can beat him too'.

playerx-tr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team is too much for Surfer

Lord-Omega-616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Supermanforever

Surfer wins due to team beeing vulnerable to draining specially hulk and superman could get drained. Thor has no powerlevels or versatility to match surfer and diana is out of her league here.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Marishtar

@krleavenger said:

Superman gets drained and Diana gets treated as a fodder she actually is. Then Surfer takes down Marvel's two big guns with mid difficulty. Team has a better chance of winning if they have enough time to strategize and find a way to overwhelm Surfer.

No Caption Provided

Composite post-crisis onwards Wonder Woman is fodder now, wow the hate and lowballing reached a whole new lvl...

On topic: Silver Surfer should still win, he is too powerful and versatile while bloodlusted.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: I mean she is a fodder compared to Surfer.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Marishtar

@krleavenger said:

@marishtar: I mean she is a fodder compared to Surfer.

That is Thor too in comparison with a serious Surfer, still is it almost always WW who gets the hate...

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

gunchar16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By gunchar16

@marishtar said:
@krleavenger said:

No Caption Provided

Composite post-crisis onwards Wonder Woman is fodder now, wow the hate and lowballing reached a whole new lvl...

On topic: Silver Surfer should still win, he is too powerful and versatile while bloodlusted.

I second absolutely everything of that.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KrleAvenger

@marishtar: Thor can at least counter Surfer's energy projection with Mjolnir or deal massive amounts of damage with it. And to be honest, I don't like Wonder Woman so I'm just complaining at this point. You shouldn't take that part seriously.

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marishtar: Thor can at least counter Surfer's energy projection with Mjolnir or deal massive amounts of damage with it. And to be honest, I don't like Wonder Woman so I'm just complaining at this point. You shouldn't take that part seriously.

WW on the other hand has at least the speed to not getting blitzed, but ok if it's just non serious complaining can i live with that :)

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: Thor never has lost to surfer, and Thor can go astral, and can drain anything surfer can toss at him

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer is a powerful foe bloodlusted But so is thor and the others. Thor always beats him, because of his power set, add Clark and the lasso (,hulk goes down) but no way do I see norrin winning here

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly don't know what's wonderwoman going to do here other than breaking her hands by punching him.

katrurius17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By katrurius17

@gunchar16 said:
@marishtar said:
@krleavenger said:

No Caption Provided

This

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marishtar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Marishtar

@krleavenger: Yep, well anyways don't changes the end result.

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Surfer gets destroyed, lmao.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f
deactivated-5a90ca82ccb5f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer via hax.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jasonhitto

Surfer wreck

thebuckaronatr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gunchar16 said:
@marishtar said:
@krleavenger said:

No Caption Provided

This

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Team is far too much for Surfer, just being bloodlusted isn't going to make Surfer do what he would need to do to beat all of them simultaneously, especially when they're bloodlusted as well.

If he were "morals off" maybe, but he's been more or less bloodlusted on panel multiple times before and it doesn't provide that tremendous a boost.

DREDDfull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a heads up guys for those new to the characters of battle forums... Thor and Wonder Woman can probably give Silver Surfer a good fight, Thor smacks around a Surfer who forgets to use his powers and hits a Surfer who is holding back. However a blood lusted Surfer is another matter, he has cosmic awareness, is an atomic and energy manipulator and such a range of other ability he can instantly defeat or feed off anyone with a weakness like Hulk/Superman

putting Hulk/Supes in the fight might be a bad idea as he can feed, consume their powers

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7666/785912-6avengersannual1619je3.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111198060/4869875-silver+surfer+drains+hulk.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/3962524-0+%281%29.jpg

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i mean Thor by himself can Stalemate SS soo....