• 75 results
#51 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
castleking said:
"he just hates superdickery

And he calls other people bias.......
Favouritism has no part in battles.
#52 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
AtPhantom said:
"Nope, Panther put surfer in an arm lock while he was still normal. Depowering came in the following issue. "
Thats what I thought...
#53 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"What it boils down to is rookie vs experienceSurfer Vs Lord Marvel= Better feats Vs Lack thereof"
And what we've been trying to tell you so far is HE IS NOT A FREAKING ROOKIE!!!!!! He has been around for as ages, and fought more opponents than me and the Creator together could name. Rookies are not around for 70 years. He may have been a rookie before the justice league, justice society Shadowpact, day of judgement and a myriad of other events, BUT HE IS NOT ONE NOW!!!!
#54 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"castleking said:
And he calls other people bias.......Favouritism has no part in battles."
WTF you hate the whole of Marvel

I hate Superdickery but at least I admit he will probably beat most of DC and Marvel...you never admit when you are wrong ever

Oh yeah maybe one time you did 'admit' something, you changed Thanos to 0.002 to 2% of Superdickery LMFAO
#55 Posted by castleking (24741 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"castleking said:
"he just hates superdickery
except when its me goofin around, but i do try to use evidence to support my asanine comments with my chose should win.

do i need to mention ares and ironmans admission to him being inferior ;)
#56 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"the creator said:
"castleking said:
WTF you hate the whole of MarvelI hate Superdickery but at least I admit he will probably beat most of DC and Marvel...you never admit when you are wrong everOh yeah maybe one time you did 'admit' something, you changed Thanos to 0.002 to 2% of Superdickery LMFAO"
Let's get something straight.

1. If you have a problem with me, PM me (if you have the b$lls). Don't let your irational hatred boil over in to the forums.
2. I don't hate Marvel. Far from it, I actually prefer Marvel to DC but there you go. If you bothered to ask me before you enter your little ranting seesion next time, then perhaps you won't appear to be such a chump.
3. I admit when I am wrong and give credit when it's due. Hell I did it this morning to someone who deserved it in another thread (Thor/Destroyer vs Juggernaut). Unfortunately you have so far almost never been right (from the instances I have seen) and usually talk rubbish. So you will never get any admittance or credit from me.
4. If you have an issue about another thread, post it in the other thread, don't cascade it out in to this or another one.

Grow up.
If you don't like my views don't read them.
I am tired of hearing your constant whining.
#57 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Once upon a time Billy could not be called a snot nosed rookie, he was a little boy who became an experienced Superdickery clone and went through the many, many  years of the 50s and 60s doing all the crazy things Superman did like fly faster than time, blasting highways apart as he sneezed, and did crazy LSD stuff induced writers thought up like lifting up planets and moon in crazy bench pressing feats
but he still got fooled and out foxed by simple villains

Then DC comics started to realize their comics started to suck, Batman and GL and WonderWoman rocked but the guys like Superdickery and his clones were driving DC onto the rocks

So they hit the reset button with Infinite Earths....and Billy went back to being plain old silly inexperienced billy, the young little superdickery clone.
So which guy is he, is he Billy of the 50s and 60s with all the Superdiuckery "feats" and "experience" to his name but he still got out thought and out foxed by the bad guys
Or is he the modern kid, the pre-pubescent teen, the guy who gets fooled by Luthor, the rookie, and he has an outlook on life borders on naiveté, the guy who was owned by Superman when he just covered his yap with his hand
...he can't be both people...even if he is both he doesn't seem none to smart about his new uber powers to get owned by Black Adam LOL
I think Wizard Shazam must certainly have over rated intelligence since Spectre just drained the wizard of his powers, and just murdered him

Which one is Lord snot nosed Marvel?
The Superdickery clone of a guy with all this "knowledge" and he still gets owned....or the superdickery clone of a guy with all this experience and he still gets owned by simple villains

Whichever he is

Surfer wins
because
SS Vs Lord Marvel
= Better feats and more intelligence Vs Lack thereof

#58 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio

/Facepalm

Okay, let's take this one at a time. Can you give me proof of Superman EVER owning Captain Marvel, other than the one that is:
A. Not canon.
B. Captain Marvel is owning Superman through the whole fight until he manages to dodge the lightning.
C. Superman is much stronger and immune to magic.
D. Captain Marvel refuses to fight him anymore because there is a greater threat (the nukes)
E. Again, NOT FREAKING CANON!!!

#59 Posted by warlock360 (28189 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Lord Marvel is supposedly the keeper of Magic... and magic tends to give the Surfer problems at times
"

#60 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
Lovely Thread
#61 Edited by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has owned Captain Shazam many, many times.

Captain Marvel just seems like the kind of guy to me who fumbles on the big occasions, or gets fooled out by guys like Lex Luthor
you could give him all the power ups and "experience" the Universe has to offer,
The guy would still fumble and Superdickery would own him

I don't like Superdickery, but he would never lose to a rookie or a fumbler like Captain Shazam
Marvel is a poor man's Superdickry
Marvel with all his new uber powers still owned by Black Adam LOL

Surfer with all his feats and experience would own any snot nosed Billy Batson, experience or no experience Surfer owns him no matter how many power ups you give him

Billy Baston has always fumbled on the big occasions

Surfer wins and its a stomp

#62 Posted by King Saturn (223065 posts) - - Show Bio
Surfer wont beat Marvel in a stomp
#63 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"Superman has owned Captain Shazam many, many times. Captain Marvel just seems like the kind of guy to me who fumbles on the big occasions, or gets fooled out by guys like Lex Luthoryou could give him all the power ups and "experience" the Universe has to offer, The guy would still fumble and Superdickery would own himI don't like Superdickery, but he would never lose to a rookie or a fumbler like Captain ShazamMarvel is a poor man's SuperdickryMarvel with all his new uber powers still owned by Black Adam LOLSurfer with all his feats and experience would own any snot nosed Billy Batson, experience or no experience Surfer owns him no matter how many power ups you give himBilly Baston has always fumbled on the big occasionsSurfer wins and its a stomp"
Yes, we've heard all that before, no need to say it again. Show me when. You can't. you want to know why? because every times they fought, it was a stalemate. Bily Batson has never fumbled on big occasions.
#64 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

what?...i thought marvel was supes equal and i always thought that marvel was better

#65 Posted by TruePwnge (2798 posts) - - Show Bio

Superdickery was always better than Marvel...it boils down to experience versus the small brains and emotional maturity of a kid. "The Big Red Cheese" is always going down to Supes
give him a wizard power up and make him the uber "Big Green Cheese" and they guy will still fumble in front of people like Supes

His weak mental state has always been a joke of the comic book industry
Marvel has always been portrayed as uber powerful like Superdickery but with the mental maturity of a teenie brat...that's why he fumbles, that's why Supes beats him
Here's one of Captain "Marbles" KO'ing himself
http://kitscomics.com/captain/40.JPG

Surfer owns and its a stomp

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
#66 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio

That's from Mad magazine lol.

#67 Posted by claws (5266 posts) - - Show Bio

i disagree..i dont it will be an stomp

#68 Posted by AtPhantom (14434 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"Superdickery was always better than Marvel...it boils down to experience versus the small brains and emotional maturity of a kid. "The Big Red Cheese" is always going down to Supes give him a wizard power up and make him the uber "Big Green Cheese" and they guy will still fumble in front of people like SupesHis weak mental state has always been a joke of the comic book industryMarvel has always been portrayed as uber powerful like Superdickery but with the mental maturity of a teenie brat...that's why he fumbles, that's why Supes beats himHere's one of Captain "Marbles" KO'ing himselfhttp://kitscomics.com/captain/40.JPGSurfer owns and its a stomp"
Well that explains everything. You don't actually read comics, you just read MAD. LOL, you could have said so at the beginning and spare us the trouble.

If you're still interested in actual comics, POST SOME F@CKING PROOF.
#69 Posted by geraldthesloth (32690 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
"Superdickery was always better than Marvel...it boils down to experience versus the small brains and emotional maturity of a kid. "The Big Red Cheese" is always going down to Supes give him a wizard power up and make him the uber "Big Green Cheese" and they guy will still fumble in front of people like SupesHis weak mental state has always been a joke of the comic book industryMarvel has always been portrayed as uber powerful like Superdickery but with the mental maturity of a teenie brat...that's why he fumbles, that's why Supes beats himHere's one of Captain "Marbles" KO'ing himselfhttp://kitscomics.com/captain/40.JPGSurfer owns and its a stomp"
He's the marvel haljordan1986

There's no way you can get it through his head atphantom
#70 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
TruePwnge said:
ok dude calm the f%ck down already, so SS loses big woop it's not like he has not proven to still be strong, but lord marvel is on a level higher then him and fought people like superman, spectre and black adam, add in the fact that he gained all the past fights and events that shazzam was in so he has a lot of past battles.
#71 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
the creator said:
"TruePwnge said:

No he doesn't, theoretical aspects of his ability are not proven abilities
Having had it ststed several times that he has all of the wizards abilities and knowledge obviously is not good enough.

This is more of your Hyperdickery Marvel bashing bullsh!
If you have a problem with me or my views, take it to PMs otherwise STFU.

the doesn't have all this God power, he just has it downloaded on his ipod that's all. Deep down he's still a just kid.
With the wisdom of Solomon and all of the Wizard's spell abilities.

Give a snot nosed kid a the blue prints for the human gene code or a sophisticated cruise missile and he might not know exactly how to use it
Wisdom of Solomon......

Surfer's a guy who has battled the Gods, Aliens and Devils of the Cosmos for a thousand years.LordMarvel the type of guy who took the keys to his Daddy's Chevrolet and crashed the car straight into a ditch totalling itMarvel went down to Black Adam...there's no way in hell GL or Surfer would go down to a chump like thisPlus Surfer has a whole host of feats that would put snoted nosed Lord William Batson Marvelto shame"
Now you're just talking gibberish.

Dreadnaught
said:
Bashing the creator gets everyone who likes him very, very angry.   And most older viners like him a lot. "
Thanks Dreadnaught."
also creator i may not have been here very long but i do find you to be a true comic fan with huge base of knowledge, i don't know if a new guy like me can say this but i think of you as a friend on this website.
#72 Edited by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
also creator i may not have been here very long but i do find you to be a true comic fan with huge base of knowledge, i don't know if a new guy like me can say this but i think of you as a friend on this website."
Thanks for the support DC_Marvel_1000.
#73 Posted by The Rookie (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

thats nice I think of everyone as my friend

also Creator is the best woot woot.

Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
#74 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2480 posts) - - Show Bio

LM no problem.

#75 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Emerald_General_Jai said:
"LM no problem. "
wow i forgot i made this thread lol.