Silver Surfer.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Lord Marvel is supposedly the keeper of Magic... and magic tends to give the Surfer problems at times
Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nibiru

Marvel can only possibly win, if they fight at the Rock of Eternity...

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"Lord Marvel is supposedly the keeper of Magic... and magic tends to give the Surfer problems at times
"
thats what i was thinking, i go with the marvel on this one if only by a hair.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By AtPhantom

Marvel should be a skyfather, meaning he is far above Surfer. Granted he had one job fight against Black Adam, but I still think he should take out Surfer with relative ease. Shazam would do so definitely.

DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
AtPhantom said:
"Marvel should be a skyfather, meaning he is far above Surfer. Granted he had one job fight against Black Adam, but I still think he should take out Surfer with relative ease. Shazam would do so definitely."
ahhh but surfer has taken out people on a full power galactus level so it's hard to say.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"AtPhantom said:
"Marvel should be a skyfather, meaning he is far above Surfer. Granted he had one job fight against Black Adam, but I still think he should take out Surfer with relative ease. Shazam would do so definitely."
ahhh but surfer has taken out people on a full power galactus level so it's hard to say."
Who has the Surfer beaten thats near Eternity level ?
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"AtPhantom said:
ahhh but surfer has taken out people on a full power galactus level so it's hard to say."
Who has the Surfer beaten thats near Eternity level ?"
was galactus not full power at one point when he beat him? (could be wrong)
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By King_Saturn
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"AtPhantom said:
was galactus not full power at one point when he beat him? (could be wrong)"
Well if the Surfer did defeat Galactus at full power... it was either an issue of PIS or the Surfer had an insane Powerup
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AtPhantom
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"AtPhantom said:
I don't ever remember him beating Galactus. I remember him being one shoted by Odin (a skyfather) and Thanos (also a skyfather). There is the fact of him beating Tenebrous and Aegis, but that was through a plot device.
DC_Marvel_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DC_Marvel_1000
AtPhantom said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"King Saturn said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"AtPhantom said:
I don't ever remember him beating Galactus. I remember him being one shoted by Odin (a skyfather) and Thanos (also a skyfather). There is the fact of him beating Tenebrous and Aegis, but that was through a plot device."
mmmmmm ok

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SeSAW

If lord marvel lost to BA he won't take out Surfer.

AtPhantom said:

Shazzam won't take out Surfer. Surfer wins this.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
SeSAW said:
"If lord marvel lost to BA he won't take out Surfer.

AtPhantom said:
Shazzam won't take out Surfer. Surfer wins this."
Now you know Black Adam beating Lord Marvel was Wacky Writing... just like Red Hulk beating Thor...

lol
Deadspace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Deadspace

Lord Marvel.

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By geraldthesloth

Lord marvel should win this

why are people making cases skyfather level beings>the surfer

surfer is awesome don't get me wrong as he's one of my favorite marvel characters but there is nothing he could possibly do to beat lord marvel as lord marvel has him outclassed in every aspect

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By SeSAW
geraldthesloth said:
"Lord marvel should win thiswhy are people making cases skyfather level beings>the surfersurfer is awesome don't get me wrong as he's one of my favorite marvel characters but there is nothing he could possibly do to beat lord marvel as lord marvel has him outclassed in every aspect"
I have been asking this forever. What feats does lord Marvel have to classify him as a skyfather. Not Saying hes not I just want some feats, and info.
Nibiru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Nibiru
SeSAW said:
"geraldthesloth said:
"Lord marvel should win thiswhy are people making cases skyfather level beings>the surfersurfer is awesome don't get me wrong as he's one of my favorite marvel characters but there is nothing he could possibly do to beat lord marvel as lord marvel has him outclassed in every aspect"
I have been asking this forever. What feats does lord Marvel have to classify him as a skyfather. Not Saying hes not I just want some feats, and info."
Lord Marvel has no feats. People seem to be basing their decisions on the old Shazam.
Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Magicalmoment

lord marvel should win

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TruePwnge

Lord William Batson Marvel although he is powerful, and supposed to be god-like with his magics bla bla but he has never really impressed me by fighting in his weight class, Sufer can take him away from the Rock or just beat him on intellect, Batson when it boils down to it is just a kid while Surfer even without powers was still from an advanced civilization and has many millenium of knowledge and experience from the time he was the death bringer for Galactus

SupermanPrime>Thanos>Surfer>Lantern>LordMarvel

I would like to see snot nosed kid Lord Marvel or whatever he's called survive the big crunch

Surfer wins and its a stomp

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By the creator
SeSAW said:
I have been asking this forever. What feats does lord Marvel have to classify him as a skyfather. Not Saying hes not I just want some feats, and info."
Lord Marvel has

1. Physical abilities as great as Supermans. The powers are provided by 6 gods who are exemplars of each characteristic i.e. Strength of Hercules.
2. The magical ability and knowledge of the Wizard Shazam. The Wizard had spent several thousand years gathering magical spells and lore. He had subdued and banished many powerful demonic entities throughout this time but the headline ones were The 7 Deadly Sins and The Three Faces of Evil. He had also acted to keep in check Blaze and Satanus. Shazam was able to engage Mordru in magical battle which is no mean feat. Shazam also appeared in the Days Of Judgement storyline (I think) with the other memebrs of the group called the Quintessence. This group monitored the universe / creation to ensure things stayed on the rails. The group comprised, in addition to Shazam, Zeus, Phantom Stranger, Ganthet and Highfather. All these other 4 members are close to, equal to or exceed Highfather level and he is considered their peer.

Safe to say, if Lord Marvel is actually allowed, by the writer, to use his powers to their true extent then he will defeat most opponents.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AtPhantom
Nibiru said:
"Lord Marvel has no feats. People seem to be basing their decisions on the old Shazam."
Yes. Considering he has inherited all the wizard's power, I would call that reasonable. People claim the same thing for current Thor, even though he was schooled by Rulk.

SeSAW said:
"Shazzam won't take out Surfer. Surfer wins this."
Yes, because attacks which can cause indirect damage through other dimensions would do nothing to the Surfer. Get real.

TruePwnge said:
"Lord William Batson Marvel although he is powerful, and supposed to be god-like with his magics bla bla but he has never really impressed me by fighting in his weight class, Sufer can take him away from the Rock or just beat him on intellect, Batson when it boils down to it is just a kid while Surfer even without powers was still from an advanced civilization and has many millenium of knowledge and experience from the time he was the death bringer for GalactusSupermanPrime>Thanos>Surfer>Lantern>LordMarvelI would like to see snot nosed kid Lord Marvel or whatever he's called survive the big crunchSurfer wins and its a stomp"
You're weighing Surfer's intellect against the ancient wisdom of Solomon? yeah, I don't think so. Batson hasn't been "just a kid" since he was introduced, and he certainly wasn't just a kid since he became the guardian of the rock. He has used the wisdom of Solomon to great effect a number of times. Big crunch was plot, it almost killed the Surfer, and I think Marvel could survive it well enough. Also, your scale is supposed to be other way around.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TruePwnge
the creator said:
 The magical ability and knowledge of the Wizard Shazam.
No he doesn't, theoretical aspects of his ability are not proven abilities
This is more of your Hyperdickery Marvel bashing bullsh!t
he doesn't have all this God power, he just has it downloaded on his ipod that's all. Deep down he's still a just kid. Give a snot nosed kid a the blue prints for the human gene code or a sophisticated cruise missile and he might not know exactly how to use it
Surfer's a guy who has battled the Gods, Aliens and Devils of the Cosmos for a thousand years.
LordMarvel the type of guy who took the keys to his Daddy's Chevrolet and crashed the car straight into a ditch totalling it

Marvel went down to Black Adam...there's no way in hell GL or Surfer would go down to a chump like this
Plus Surfer has a whole host of feats that would put snoted nosed Lord William Batson Marvelto shame
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AtPhantom
TruePwnge said:
"Marvel went down to Black Adam...there's no way in hell GL or Surfer would go down to a chump like thisPlus Surfer has a whole host of feats that would put snoted nosed Lord William Batson Marvelto shame"
Thor got schooled by Red hulk, but people still claim he can destroy galaxies. Can you spell bad writing?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vrakmul
TruePwnge said:
"the creator said:
 The magical ability and knowledge of the Wizard Shazam.
No he doesn't, theoretical aspects of his ability are not proven abilities This is more of your Hyperdickery Marvel bashing bullsh!the doesn't have all this God power, he just has it downloaded on his ipod that's all. Deep down he's still a just kid. Give a snot nosed kid a the blue prints for the human gene code or a sophisticated cruise missile and he might not know exactly how to use itSurfer's a guy who has battled the Gods, Aliens and Devils of the Cosmos for a thousand years.Marvel the type of guy who took the keys to his Daddy's Chevrolet and rove the car straight into a ditch totalling itMarvel went down to Black Adam...there's no way in hell GL or Surfer would go down to a chump like thisPlus Surfer has a whole host of feats that would put snoted nosed Lord William Batson Marvelto shame"
Bashing the creator gets everyone who likes him very, very angry.   And most older viners like him a lot.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By castleking
Magicalmoment said:
"lord marvel should win"

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TruePwnge
AtPhantom said:
Thor got schooled by Red hulk, but people still claim he can destroy galaxies. Can you spell bad writing?"
Its good writing, Thor unfortunately rarely fights with his intellect using his smarts to defeat foes. Sure he starts off doing the clever stuff like using magic, or flying but as the battles rage on Thor always just goes berserk and starts duking it out with Hulk in a bar room brawl....guess who always owns that one?

I hate these ratarsed superpowered runts that pop up out of nowhere, snoted nosed runt  Lord William Marvel reminds me of another sh!tty character, Franklin Richards in reality if Supes fought any of these little kid runts he'd own them in about 5 seconds and send them to bed without any supper
If they get problematic like a joyrider hoodie Supes can just punch them into the Sun for a KO

LordMarvel reminds me of these child soldiers you see in third world countries, they got this big new toy RPG but without battle experience ,training and just plain adult intelligence it all suddenly becomes a big danger
the RPG thing is more likley to blow up in their faces

SilverSurfer would never get owned by Black Adam,
this is a game for the Big Boys not snot nosed runts

Surfer for the win and its a stomp
Triumphant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Triumphant
Magicalmoment said:
"lord marvel should win"

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TruePwnge

He's way too snot nosed! Has snot nosed Lord William Batson Marvel ever seen a civilization destroyed yet? Has he been with a girl? Taken down Doomsday? Smoked weed? Out smarted brainiac? Had a beer?...has he any kind of life experience or maturity that would ever lead us to believe his mind has been opened and he is worthy of Surfer's league?

If Black Adam owned him then most of the DC/Marvel universe would own this snot nosed runt

Surfer will just say "BOO!" and the little runt will probably run away with tears in his eyes

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtPhantom

Okay, now you're just trolling. What part of the wisdom of an ancient God don't you understand?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By castleking

he just hates superdickery.. kinda like i hate certain street leveler comparisons.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By AtPhantom
castleking said:
"he just hates superdickery.. kinda like i hate certain street lever comparisons."
LOL cough daredevil cough wolverine cough

You at least don't call characters stupid to prove your point.
castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By castleking
AtPhantom said:
"castleking said:
"he just hates superdickery.. kinda like i hate certain street lever comparisons."
LOL cough daredevil cough wolverine cough You at least don't call characters stupid to prove your point."
but i do understand where he is coming from. billy may have skyfather power even though he has  yet to show any feats.

but the fact that he was beat by black adam shows that all the wisdom in the "world" doesnt mean much when you possess the mind of a child.

i just give it to billy due to his implied power and the benefit of the doubt oh and magic.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TruePwnge
AtPhantom said:
" What part of the wisdom of an ancient God don't you understand?"
He's a teenage runt, Surfer has battled it on superior intellectual levels and fought out hand to hand against galactic kicks, cosmic headbutts, knees, big crunches, to-me-my-board in the face....all this deadly combat against countless superior foes on the level of Gods like Galactus, Mephisto, Eternity....I don't give a damn about this little teeenage runt's theoretical ancient God wisdom....he might have downloaded a wizard update to his e-book but where if at any time has this snot nosed runt ever shown any of the intuition or battle experience Surfer has gone through?

Does he even have much battle experience to avoid a good cosmic boot to the face? It doesn't matter how many updates he downloads, Marvel until he grows up like Kal-El did will always be a rookie runt

Supes, GL and Surfer would KO this runt in about 5 seconds
none of them would ever get owned by Black Adam

Surfer Vs Marvel

= Better feats Vs Lack thereof

Lord Marvel is one big hyped up joke

I hate Superdickery and actually would love to see him and others like him lose this fight
 but it ain't going to happen, nobody on Supes level is going down to this snot nosed LordMarvel

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By AtPhantom
castleking said:
"AtPhantom said:
"castleking said:
LOL cough daredevil cough wolverine cough You at least don't call characters stupid to prove your point."
but i do understand where he is coming from. billy may have skyfather power even though he has  yet to show any feats.but the fact that he was beat by black adam shows that all the wisdom in the "world" doesnt mean much when you possess the mind of a child.i just give it to billy due to his implied power and the benefit of the doubt oh and magic."
I have actually written a couple of quite long post on to why that fight failed on so many levels. An while Billy doesn't have any combat feats, he has shown to be a high level magical being )being able to hold the metaphysical weight of Atlas indefinitely, while other magical beings could only do it for a minute or two). Also, he wasn't beat by Black Adam, he was just stalled until Isis robbed him of his power. Which is just as bad.

TruePwnge said:
""

Get real. Your argument is that the Surfer is smarter than him, even though Billy has used the wisdom of Solomon to great extent before. There is nothing theoretical about Marvel's wisdom, it's there. Just because you don't want to accept it won't make it go away. Superman and CM have already shown to be perfect match for each other many times, so you think that now, with all the magic of Shazam wouldn't be able to beat him? that's nice, you hate Superman most of all, except for the guy you're currently arguing against.

Marvel as Guardian of Magic has already revived people from the dead and endured magical powers that would annihilate him if was just captain marvel. I've told you before, maybe you should actually read the comics with the characters you are arguing against, rather than just present your own image of him. If your goal is to say you hate him, okay we got it. Now stop pushing your personal opinion as a legitimate argument.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By TruePwnge

There are some things I hate more than Superdickery and one of them is over hyped rookies

Surfer has thousands and thousands of huge wins and huge feats to his name

LordMarvel gets owned by by Black Adam - LOL

I'm pretty sure PowerCosmic>RookieMagic even if the snot nosed runt downloaded a few updates to his xbox

Surfer Vs Lord Marvel

GL, Darkseid, Surfer...anyone with any kind of name.... would own LordMarvel, they all got better experience and more imagination

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AtPhantom

Yeah, You're right. I'm sure in all the hundreds of comics Marvel has appeared on he never defeated anyone. I'm sure they all schooled him and he took no experience from any fight he ever had. I'm sure fighting beings like Eclipso, Spectre, lords of Chaos and Order, Asmodel and Neron and other beings which would turn Surfer into a lump of cirkonium, not to mention being  CM for years on end, not to mention he has acquired the powers of a wizard who is a god in his own right and who can destroy dimentions on accident, not to mention the fact that he already showed to be on par with Zeus, you don't think he could take the surfer?

I smell peronnal bias.

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By castleking

pretty sure he stated his bias nature before you took your whiff..

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TruePwnge

Lord Marvel could be given all the powers all the magical kingdoms and multi-verses throw at him and he would still be a snot nosed runt ready to drive his Daddy's Lamborghini into a ditch totalling it

A post crisis, severely weakened Superdickery always owned Marvel
in the JLA cartoons he did it, in the comics he did it and AlexRoss Kingdom Come Supes did it just by putting his hand over his yap

The gladiator surfing champ of the universe is not going down to a rookie....ok I might be anti-rookies that's my bias
but let's look at the best William Shazam Batson has to offer:
An uber powered Lord Marvel loses to Black Adam - LOL

Surfer wins no problem and its a crubstomp

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By AtPhantom
castleking said:
"pretty sure he stated his bias nature before you took your whiff.."
LOL, yeah, my bad.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the creator
TruePwnge said:

No he doesn't, theoretical aspects of his ability are not proven abilities
Having had it ststed several times that he has all of the wizards abilities and knowledge obviously is not good enough.

This is more of your Hyperdickery Marvel bashing bullsh!
If you have a problem with me or my views, take it to PMs otherwise STFU.

the doesn't have all this God power, he just has it downloaded on his ipod that's all. Deep down he's still a just kid.
With the wisdom of Solomon and all of the Wizard's spell abilities.

Give a snot nosed kid a the blue prints for the human gene code or a sophisticated cruise missile and he might not know exactly how to use it
Wisdom of Solomon......

Surfer's a guy who has battled the Gods, Aliens and Devils of the Cosmos for a thousand years.LordMarvel the type of guy who took the keys to his Daddy's Chevrolet and crashed the car straight into a ditch totalling itMarvel went down to Black Adam...there's no way in hell GL or Surfer would go down to a chump like thisPlus Surfer has a whole host of feats that would put snoted nosed Lord William Batson Marvelto shame"
Now you're just talking gibberish.

Dreadnaught
said:
Bashing the creator gets everyone who likes him very, very angry.   And most older viners like him a lot. "

Thanks Dreadnaught.
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TruePwnge
the creator said:
With the wisdom of Solomon and all of the Wizard's spell abilities
Well if Lord snot nosed Marvel had all the wizardry and wisdom of the universe and still got himself owned by Black Adam.... well then he wasn't very "Wise" now was he?
Surferboy will stomp any rookie who loses to Black Adam  - LOL
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By AtPhantom

You know what, screw logic.

Silver surfer got armlocked by Black Panther. Captain Marvel was never owned by an ordinary guy wearing a cat mask. Ergo Marvel wins - LOL

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TruePwnge

I haven't seen all that comic, but here's what I understand what happened in that infamous vs battle. Black Panther uses some DrDoom style gizmo to rob Surfer of his powers...now here's where it gets even more silly. The colorists and artists forgot to turn back surfer into plain old Norrin Radd and Panther owns him in an armlock. The Norrin guy before he became the Surf guy was from an advanced civilisation but he wasn't a brawler, T'Challa is a guy with heightened speed, strenght, reflexes and a good fighting style that helped him become king of Wakanda. When Doom stole the Galactus power cosmic he owned everyone including Beyonder, when T'Challa stole it he didn't really do anything with it apart from stick Surfer in an armlock.

So getting back to de-powering everyone....

A de-powered back to their human form vs battle then who do you think will win

T'Challa, Norrin or the Lord snot nosed runt Marvel

humanized vs battles

T'Challa>Norrin>Lord snot nosed teenage runt Marvel

super powered vs battles

Surfer>Lord rookiearsed Marvel>T'Challa

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By King_Saturn
Uh... What ?
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By TruePwnge
King Saturn said:
"Uh... What ?
"
If you depower Surfer turning him to a mere human

and then depower LordMarvel turning into his pre-pubescent form, an ugly child with snot (nasal mucus) all over his face.

Who do you think would win?

If LordMarvel was depowered and in the very same situation
T'Challa would have murdered the snot nosed kid and given his body to the wild animals of Africa
Panther would have no probs ridding Africa or the ridding the Universe of this child of whitey cracka

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By King_Saturn
TruePwnge said:
"King Saturn said:
"Uh... What ?
"
If you depower Surfer turning him to a mere humanand then depower LordMarvel turning into his pre-pubescent form, an ugly child with snot (nasal mucus) all over his face. Who do you think would win?If LordMarvel was depowered and in the very same situation T'Challa would have murdered the snot nosed kid and given his body to the wild animals of Africa"
Thats what you are talking about ? T'Challa killing Billy Baston and a depowered Surfer ?

lol
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By AtPhantom

Nope, Panther put surfer in an arm lock while he was still normal. Depowering came in the following issue.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By the creator
TruePwnge said:
"the creator said:
With the wisdom of Solomon and all of the Wizard's spell abilities
Well if Lord snot nosed Marvel had all the wizardry and wisdom of the universe and still got himself owned by Black Adam.... well then he wasn't very "Wise" now was he?Surferboy will stomp any rookie who loses to Black Adam  - LOL"
Both the Surfer and Lord Marvel have had the 'benefit' of poor writing.
What's your next point ?

AtPhantom said:
"You know what, screw logic. Silver surfer got armlocked by Black Panther. Captain Marvel was never owned by an ordinary guy wearing a cat mask. Ergo Marvel wins - LOL"
It won't work.
Logic cannot overcome this level of ignorance.

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By TruePwnge

What it boils down to is rookie vs experience

Surfer Vs Lord Marvel