Silver Surfer vs JL

• 100 results
#1 Edited by Shadow411 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

This will be a bloodlusted battle.

Silver Surfer vs Superman, Martian Manhunter, And Green Lantern.

Silver Surfer is told by Galactus that only his planet or earth Will be what he wants, and the league knows If SS isn’t defeated big G will come for earth. So they head off to meet him in space before he arrives on earth. Could the three stop him or will a blood-lusted SS be able to exploit their weaknesses all at once and clinch the victory.

This is not “Worthy” SS, And this is a normal version of the league. No pre-crisis, SA, or any of that.

#2 Posted by Soratoumiga (5409 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA.

#3 Posted by Eobard21 (6427 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA

#4 Posted by TakenStew22 (5780 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Surfer is no joke. They have a chance at winning but it'll be tough.

#5 Posted by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Comic Vine inevitably goes back to its roots, where Silver Surfer can solo the Justice League

Either Superman or Green Lantern solos

#6 Posted by King-Ragnar (5157 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd beat J'onn, Clark and Hal individually, not all together.

#7 Posted by Shadow411 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

SS can sense someone’s weakness. You don’t think he could use red sun radiation on him? Or fire on J’onn. Or absorb GL ring energy? And either could solo, yet they could be incap within seconds?

#8 Edited by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: Superman would blitz him before that, and he's way stronger than Silver Surfer as well. Green Lantern has better feats overall that Silver Surfer, except the esoteric abilities that SS basically never uses. Hal Jordan is OP asf right now, he'd probably one-shot everyone in this thread

#9 Edited by Shadow411 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

In OP, I said the original JL version of these characters. And Superman isn’t blitzing SS.

I agree that SS doesn’t usually use the full extent of his arsenal. Which is why I made him BL for this fight. SS has mapped out billions of stars within a second. His reflexes put Barry Allen’s to shame. So no one is blitzing.

#10 Edited by mm7910 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: blitzing the surfer? superman may be fast but not enough to blitz SS.

#11 Edited by Cramem (410 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by mm7910 (303 posts) - - Show Bio

@cramem: superman definitely can't blitz him though.

#13 Posted by Shadow411 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@cramem:

The same Thor that has blitzed gladiator(Who rivals Superman in speed)?? Or Galactus or Surtur???

I can give you instances of WW blitzing Clark and she isn’t even light speed. Or Batman hitting Clark. Or even bullets. Low showings of characters is cancerous for this website

#14 Edited by Cramem (410 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411 said:

@cramem:

The same Thor that has blitzed gladiator(Who rivals Superman in speed)?? Or Galactus or Surtur???

I can give you instances of WW blitzing Clark and she isn’t even light speed. Or Batman hitting Clark. Or even bullets. Low showings of characters is cancerous for this website

The same thor that was defeating by wolverine (even stated he was slower than him), spiderman, mongoose, Captain America and Chulain. Thor never blitzed the characters you mentionned. He fought them 1 on 1, but he never blitzed them.

-I'm not a superman fan, i was just hear to clear misconceptions. In the first place, i was here to clear misconceptions about superman, but so far nobody gave i never intended to took side. Infact, i thought i was going to be called "A superman lowballer" by some. But wow, you are one hell of a lowballer. So what you are saying is "Superman isn't a bullet timer", is that it? When did that ever happen? When was superman ever blitzed by bullets? Except cases of kryptonite bullets, which batman stated that no matter how fast superman is, he can't dodge kryptonite bullets I don't remember any. Batman never defeated superman without kryptonite or Strong armors that boosted his stats. There is a contexte behind the P.I.S you mentionned but in Thor and Silver surfer's case, there are no context.

Surfer was defeated by spiderman, Hulk, and thor slowdinson.

Thor stated that he is slower than wolverine. Thor is only fast in travel speed (with the help of mjolnir).

I don't take facts from respect threads, i read the full comic to know the context behind any feat. So i know that the flash isn't MFTL+, as soon as he surpass the speed of light, he is absorbed by the speed force. I know that superman can go FTL only via wormholes as stated by Deessad and Batman. I know that the green lanterns can travel ftl by opening wormholes....Etc

#15 Edited by MrTrey (915 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer and the rest of Marvel's high tiers have blatant FTL combat speed, it's dumb to deny it when you could find a bunch of cases where they're fighting with FTL super speed.

DC's high tiers are just much faster based on the feats and calcs I've seen, like thisshit with Wonder Woman where she's able to deflect trillions of pieces of stuff coming in at seconds at the most from the edges of the at least 200 trillion light year wide DC universe, or Flash's trans-time velocity where he beat instant teleportation/essentially had greater than infinite speed somehow because comics.

Usually I'd say Surfer would eventually win against someone like Superman even if he isn't physically comparable and his hax isn't powerful enough to overcome Superman's resistance to hax, because his great regeneration might allow him to eventually overcome that resistance, but the JL's roster definitely has people who could permanently kill him so they should take this.

#17 Posted by Shadow411 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@cramem:

Idk what Thor you’re referring to, but a base Thor (Classic Thor) not 616 or any of his newer incarnations was portrayed as a low-skyfather lvl character. With many battles against Galaxy lvl beings. Most of whom commented on his physicals (Strength/speed/durability/etc). He’s blitzed Exitar, Galactus, SS, forgot every detail about the Phoenix force encounter, but didn’t Thor blitz PF and temporarily injured it? He actually holds back against beings like SS (Who has openly admitted on several occasions that if Thor ever takes their battles seriously, SS would be at his mercy along with multiple infinite gem wielders and BRB.)

But SS has held his own in terms of speed with the runner who (According to Moonstar) was running across multiple galaxies in moments. And Silver Surfer while flying in hyperspace (MFTL) was able to map out the cosmos (Billions of stars) in seconds. That feat alone puts any reaction feat by Flash to shame..... not even close. Unless you’re trying to tell me JL Clark can blitz the fastest version of Barry?

No one ever said JL Supes is slower than bullets, I was referring to you’re low-ball of both Thor and SS, And why it doesn’t hold up in these kinds of forums.

#18 Edited by Shadow411 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrtrey:

I was referring to the original JL comics. Where Superman was like planet lvl in strength speed durability and slower than Barry Who still hadn’t mastered speed force (SoL) a little faster than light, but not much.

GL who was also planet lvl and not sure about his speed didn’t see many issues of him maxing out in terms of speed, but he never had any trouble keeping up with other speedsters, so he shouldn’t be getting blitzed by SoL attacks

And J’onn is virtually the same as supes just a little slower.

I’d be the first to admit that there are versions of these characters that laugh at SS. Silver Age Superman, GL has multiple incarnations that hit around planets like 8 ball pool.

#19 Posted by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

In OP, I said the original JL version of these characters. And Superman isn’t blitzing SS.

I agree that SS doesn’t usually use the full extent of his arsenal. Which is why I made him BL for this fight. SS has mapped out billions of stars within a second. His reflexes put Barry Allen’s to shame. So no one is blitzing.

Supergirl has a feat above that

Inputs ''a few'' Quintillion lines of code in a blink of an eye. Supergirl Vol. 7 #5.

No Caption Provided

Silver Surfer's reflexes are nonexistent, he gets blitzed by Thor and street levelers constantly. Superman would be invisible to Norrin if serious, his speed is beyond the Surfer

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
#20 Posted by RampageTheFirst (8038 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer gets destroyed.

#21 Edited by Cyogre (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer vs MMH or Supes basically either slap

#22 Posted by Shadow411 (1035 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3:

Again, this is the JL before all the rectons. And that is not near as impressive as millions of times SoL and mapping out billions of stars at the same time. That might’ve actually just been a SoL feat. 186,000 miles in one second? I could see a SoL character pulling off what she did

#23 Posted by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow411: She didn't move merely 186000 miles a second, the scan says she input a few quintillion lines of codes in 1/3 a second. Quintillion > Billion

#24 Edited by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

The League stomps. He'd beat them all individually though.

#25 Posted by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph: There's no way he's beating Hal Jordan by any means

#26 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

The League wins. He'd beat them all individually though.

#27 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: Yeah, and you saying definetly proves it /s

#28 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:

Lol Comic Vine inevitably goes back to its roots, where Silver Surfer can solo the Justice League

Either Superman or Green Lantern solos

Neither of them can solo. Surfer immobilizes them and destroys their souls in the Astral Plane.

#29 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@shadow411 said:

@xlr87t3:

Supergirl has a feat above that

Inputs ''a few'' Quintillion lines of code in a blink of an eye. Supergirl Vol. 7 #5.

No Caption Provided

Silver Surfer's reflexes are nonexistent, he gets blitzed by Thor and street levelers constantly. Superman would be invisible to Norrin if serious, his speed is beyond the Surfer

Not saying Surfer is faster, but some codes are nothing compared to something as large as Stars. Surfer gets tagged by slower characters because either he holds back or due to plot. Superman gets tagged by slower characters too, but that's because of the said reasons.

#30 Edited by TheHercules (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

Team, Mid diff. all 3 can give high diff to Surfer. Together they win handly

#31 Posted by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

@xlr87t3: Yeah, and you saying definetly proves it /s

Wheres your proof? Hal wrecks skyfathers constantly, Surfer bloodlusted or not is still blitzed by Thor

Hal=>The Guardians>The entire Green Lantern Corps>Silver Surfer

#32 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: Thor was capable of hurting CK, CK was multiversal, Surfer tanked hits from Thor.

Surfer >>>>>> Hal.

#33 Posted by rarelandpupper (401 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer wins.

#34 Edited by TheHercules (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman manhandle Surfer physically while Hal match Surfer in Energy Projection at the same time J'onn TP him. Team and it's not debatable.

#35 Posted by TonyStark6999 (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

@xlr87t3: Thor was capable of hurting CK, CK was multiversal, Surfer tanked hits from Thor.

Surfer >>>>>> Hal.

Multiversal Surfer and Outerversal Galactus confirmed

Avatar image for supermanforever
#36 Posted by Supermanforever (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol at surfer being faster than Clark. His travel speed is fast, but his combat speed is nowhere near on par.

As for the battle Jl takes this with mid-high diff. Martian Manhunter could also use TP against him. So team piles up on him and eventually overwhelms.

#37 Edited by Supermanforever (9820 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

Surfer >>>>>> Hal.

this scaling is complete trash.

#38 Posted by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

Surfer >>>>>> Hal.

Lol he didn't "tank" anything. If Thor wanted to, Surfer would be dead

#39 Posted by Pipxeroth (9807 posts) - - Show Bio

Surfer would only win if speed was equalised. Supes bliztes.

#40 Edited by TonyStark6999 (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@baph said:

Surfer >>>>>> Hal.

The similar can be said for Surfer. Surfer can immobilize Thor. Surfer could've become intangible to avoid Thor's attacks.

#41 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by Supermanforever (9820 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by baph (2931 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanforever: It's not trash, Thor has multiversal DC, Surfer tanked hits from him.

You're just mad because Superman isn't as cool as Surfer.

#45 Posted by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3 said:
@baph said:

Surfer >>>>>> Hal.

The similar can be said for Surfer. Surfer can immobilize Thor. Surfer could've become intangible to avoid Thor's attacks.

Has he ever used that power in a battle setting? If so, when? Thanos has no trouble beating Surfer to near death, intangibility didn't save him there

#46 Posted by Juggerman40 (762 posts) - - Show Bio

Silver Surfer slaughters.

#47 Posted by XLR87T3 (10392 posts) - - Show Bio

@baph said:

@xlr87t3: Yes he did, prove it.

Thor dented Surfer's skull with a headbutt. Healing factor and morals is the only thing that kept him alive. With Mjolnir, a bloodlusted Thor oneshotted a bloodlusted Silver Surfer

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#48 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6689 posts) - - Show Bio

He'd beat J'onn, Clark and Hal individually, not all together.

this

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#49 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6689 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: which was pis since not even mjolir or anything has ever been able to dent the surfer. Thor+mjolnir>thor.

#50 Posted by Brittonic_para (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Bloodlusted surfer could win. Having green lantern and martian manhunter should probably do it 6/10. Superman is still a worthless character to put against surfer, he goes quick.