Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Norrin falls asleep and enters Freddies realm. Freddy wants to kill him but Norrin has no morals about killing Freddy.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norrin makes Freddy wish he could die.

BruceVeidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wat

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Not sure what Surfer is supposed to do here....he’s in the dream world. Freddy’s world.

LeeHaralsonjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Surfer would shit stomp. Surfer has faced Mephisto and Galactus Freddy has nothing to offer fear wise. Plus is there a difference between the astral and dream realms? Cause if not it's even worse spite for Surfer.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AbstractRaze

The assassination of Dawn Greenwood and the suffering of Zenn-Lavians would be part of Norrin's greatest fears, those boosting Freddy's powers, then he would defeat Norrin with no real difficulties, through his Hax abilities.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Surfer shitstomps.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite big time. Norrin has ZERO feats in the dream realm against the likes of Freddy. Freddy would torture/stomp the crap out of him. The beating would be legendary.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure exactly how Freddy would harm Surfer but even if he could Krueger plays with his food too much to the point of where it can be seen as a weakness.

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rahiem9123

Surfer.Freddy gets beat by teenagers.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wins a lot more than he loses lol

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer will haunt Freddy’s dreams.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree with Surfer but Freddy's- no EVERY Slasher villian's defeat is usually caused by plot and the Slashers usually take their damn sweet time to kill the teens.

This misconception has gotten way out of hand, almost as bad as Danny Glover vs. Predator.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rahiem9123 said:

Agree with Surfer but Freddy's- no EVERY Slasher villian's defeat is usually caused by plot and the Slashers usually take their damn sweet time to kill the teens.

This misconception has gotten way out of hand, almost as bad as Danny Glover vs. Predator.

Every slasher has a idiotic plot twist to kill the slasher. We all want the hero to win, that sells tickets. But in this case, Norrin is out of his league. No power cosmic if only his conscience is present. I do not think Freddy could kill him, even in the dreamworld. But he would definitely kick the snot out of him.

Apocofist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apocofist said:
@rahiem9123 said:

Every slasher has a idiotic plot twist to kill the slasher.

Thats the point i was trying to make. Every Slasher gets disrespected because of this.

We all want the hero to win, that sells tickets.

Nope, that's no longer the case, for the most part anyway. Ever since F13, Slashers are now more about unlikeable teens who partake in taboo activities and a killer comes in to brutally kill them in creative and bloody ways. THATS what sells tickets.

But in this case, Norrin is out of his league. No power cosmic if only his conscience is present. I do not think Freddy could kill him, even in the dreamworld. But he would definitely kick the snot out of him.

Power cosmic should still be present seeing as how Jason kept his abilities even when he was in the Dreamworld and up until plot came along, Jason was literally mandhandling Freddy when he had enough of the B.S.

I don't see why this case should be anymore different, besides I doubt that Freddy would know in time what Norrin specifically fears before he's fed up.

SS was imprisoned by Mephisto in his realm, I don't see why Freddy's would be any different.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the fight is in the dream world, I don't see how Surfer can win this.

Can anyone provide a showing of Surfer fighting a similar enemy in a similar setting?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can anyone provide a showing of Surfer fighting a similar enemy in a similar setting?

Didn't he fight Mephisto in his own realm? i could be wrong.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix said:
@apocofist said:
@rahiem9123 said:

Every slasher has a idiotic plot twist to kill the slasher.

Thats the point i was trying to make. Every Slasher gets disrespected because of this.

We all want the hero to win, that sells tickets.

Nope, that's no longer the case, for the most part anyway. Ever since F13, Slashers are now more about unlikeable teens who partake in taboo activities and a killer comes in to brutally kill them in creative and bloody ways. THATS what sells tickets.

But in this case, Norrin is out of his league. No power cosmic if only his conscience is present. I do not think Freddy could kill him, even in the dreamworld. But he would definitely kick the snot out of him.

Power cosmic should still be present seeing as how Jason kept his abilities even when he was in the Dreamworld and up until plot came along, Jason was literally mandhandling Freddy when he had enough of the B.S.

I don't see why this case should be anymore different, besides I doubt that Freddy would know in time what Norrin specifically fears before he's fed up.

SS was imprisoned by Mephisto in his realm, I don't see why Freddy's would be any different.

Jason is a totally different story, and not the best example. They tied him in with the Freddy "universe". (New Line Cinema) And they plot twisted Jason also, to fear water (sigh). Jason is also immortal, Norrin is not. Freddy and Jason also apparently draw their strengths from the same Hell, which is why Jason can use his strengths in that dreamworld. Norrin has no such luxury. He would get rag dolled by Freddy in the end, until he woke up. His body would remain infuse with the power cosmic, which means Freddy could not kill him physically, but he can play with SS in the dream realm. And...does SS even actually sleep?

SupahJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah, Freddy stomps when in it's in the dream world since he literally controls it.

If I recall, when he was in Mephisto's realm he still had his powers and his board.

In Freddy's realm, you can be stripped of all of that as we saw in Freddy Vs Jason. His power levels are inconsistent but at the max, we have seen him strip people down to being there mere child self.

He stomps Silver Surfer. Sadly. In any other situation if Freddy didn't have control, he'd lose.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock said:

Didn't he fight Mephisto in his own realm? i could be wrong.

He did, and so did Daredevil. But they were there physically. In Freddy's dreamworld, only you conscience is there.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite. The power cosmic doesn't just make a body stronger, it becomes the users soul, inseparable. Norrin could fall asleep, get knocked out, go to Hell, travel to the cancerverse, the DCU, or any other dimension and it wouldn't matter, he'd still possess the power cosmic.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What kind of a spite is this?

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is spite. The power cosmic doesn't just make a body stronger, it becomes the users soul, inseparable. Norrin could fall asleep, get knocked out, go to Hell, travel to the cancerverse, the DCU, or any other dimension and it wouldn't matter, he'd still possess the power cosmic.

If he gets knocked out his power cosmic no longer works for him, because he would be unconscious. If the power cosmic was infused in his soul, he would never lose conscience. Therefore Freddy would slap him around in the dream world, but could not physically kill him.

LeeHaralsonjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Freddy has no power unless you're afraid. Dawn us dead and Zenn La banished him. Nothing to fear he shit stomps the imp.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If The Surfer's conscious is separate from the power cosmic, he would get owned by any telepath he comes across. But no, Surfer's psychic abilities are off the charts. I suppose Freddy would also take down Professor X, if only X fell asleep first.

Not to mention the fact that Freddy doesn't "own" or have control over the dream realm either, he's just used to it. Dream warriors in part three took it to him, Jason, Ricky and Morty that one time, all kicked his ass in the dream realm.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6
deactivated-5b2dd32201ad6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boyyyyy what is this thread?

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: You don't know what you're talking about, the power cosmic becomes it's user soul. It's a big part of what the power cosmic is. You can look it up.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If The Surfer's conscious is separate from the power cosmic, he would get owned by any telepath he comes across. But no, Surfer's psychic abilities are off the charts. I suppose Freddy would also take down Professor X, if only X fell asleep first.

Not to mention the fact that Freddy doesn't "own" or have control over the dream realm either, he's just used to it. Dream warriors in part three took it to him, Jason, Ricky and Morty that one time, all kicked his ass in the dream realm.

His conscience is separate when he gets knocked out. While he is conscience he has those powers to repel telepathic attacks. And yes Xavier would be killed by Freddy in that scenario.

Dream Warriors was a plot driven story, so Freddy HAS to lose at the end of all of his movies. (And just a side note on that movie, the nurse had thanksgiving at my grandmothers house back in eighties. She was a friend of my Aunt. They drove down from Houston, I was a kid back then but damn she was good looking. )

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer can also fight on astral planet and his Tp is atleast planetary(possibly more), he destroys.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By stunnersix

@patera_all said:

@stunnersix: You don't know what you're talking about, the power cosmic becomes it's user soul. It's a big part of what the power cosmic is. You can look it up.

Lol I am a fan of the Surfer, but he has absolutely ZERO feats in the dream world. Do not let familiarity with a character cloud judgement on another character from a different "universe". That is just charging a bias opinion. And I've asked this before, but does Norrin actually sleep?

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patera_all said:

His conscience is separate when he gets knocked out. While he is conscience he has those powers to repel telepathic attacks. And yes Xavier would be killed by Freddy in that scenario.

Dream Warriors was a plot driven story, so Freddy HAS to lose at the end of all of his movies. (And just a side note on that movie, the nurse had thanksgiving at my grandmothers house back in eighties. She was a friend of my Aunt. They drove down from Houston, I was a kid back then but damn she was good looking. )

No. That is not AT ALL how the power cosmic works. You're making up limitations to Surfer's powers which do not exist.

Furthermore, Professor X taking a nap and Freddy attacking him? Freddy wouldnt make the top fifty list of demons/dead souls/supervillians/extra-dimensional beings or anything else, Prof X deals with in the psychic realm on a regular basis. This is a joke.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix said:
@patera_all said:

No. That is not AT ALL how the power cosmic works. You're making up limitations to Surfer's powers which do not exist.

Furthermore, Professor X taking a nap and Freddy attacking him? Freddy wouldnt make the top fifty list of demons/dead souls/supervillians/extra-dimensional beings or anything else, Prof X deals with in the psychic realm on a regular basis. This is a joke.

What limitations? Surfer has been knocked out. After he was knocked out did he still control the power cosmic? Nope.

Freddy is not on the psychic realm. he resides in the dream realm, in a different reality. Xavier would be toast.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patera_all said:

Lol I am a fan of the Surfer, but he has absolutely ZERO feats in the dream world. Do not let familiarity with a character cloud judgement on another character from a different "universe". That is just charging a bias opinion. And I've asked this before, but does Norrin actually sleep?

Well, since youre such a fan, just reminding you that Surfer's powers work across dimensions and universes. Its why he can stand toe-to-toe with the likes of Mephisto in Mephisto's own realm, and his power doesnt waver (again, Freddy doesnt even have his own realm, hes just an inhabitant of the dream realm, like anyone else who shows up there, nothing special.)

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patera_all said:
@stunnersix said:
@patera_all said:

What limitations? Surfer has been knocked out. After he was knocked out did he still control the power cosmic? Nope.

Freddy is not on the psychic realm. he resides in the dream realm, in a different reality. Xavier would be toast.

Show one instance of the Surfer has being knocked out and thus separated from the power cosmic. I'll be here all night.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix said:
@patera_all said:

Well, since youre such a fan, just reminding you that Surfer's powers work across dimensions and universes. Its why he can stand toe-to-toe with the likes of Mephisto in Mephisto's own realm, and his power doesnt waver (again, Freddy doesnt even have his own realm, hes just an inhabitant of the dream realm, like anyone else who shows up there, nothing special.)

As I said before Norrin has ZERO feats in the dream realm. AND SS was physically in Mephisto's world. And Norrin's power does waver if he uses it too much. Oh and it is Freddy's realm according to the dream gods/demons that gave him that power.

Patera_All

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patera_all said:
@stunnersix said:
@patera_all said:

As I said before Norrin has ZERO feats in the dream realm. AND SS was physically in Mephisto's world. And Norrin's power does waver if he uses it too much. Oh and it is Freddy's realm according to the dream gods/demons that gave him that power.

Norrin has no feats in the dream realm for the same reason Freddy has no feats with the power cosmic; this is a made-up battle on CV and the crossover hasnt happened, doesnt really mean anything. What we do know is that Norrin's power goes with him to any realm he visits because its been demonstrated on panel, over and over. Show me, on Panel and where, "dream gods" gave Freddy his own realm which he controls. Every one of his movies contradicts your statement since his will is constantly thwarted and denied.

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Silver Surfer #8, the Supreme Intelligence was having significant trouble with Surfer in his dream state, despite Surfer being unable to use the Power Cosmic outright.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SmoothSanta

Yea Freddy would get wrecked. Does Surfer even sleep? He'd show Freddy shit Freddy wouldn't even comprehend. He'd force Freddy to wake him up.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix said:
@patera_all said:
@stunnersix said:
@patera_all said:

Norrin has no feats in the dream realm for the same reason Freddy has no feats with the power cosmic; this is a made-up battle on CV and the crossover hasnt happened, doesnt really mean anything. What we do know is that Norrin's power goes with him to any realm he visits because its been demonstrated on panel, over and over. Show me, on Panel and where, "dream gods" gave Freddy his own realm which he controls. Every one of his movies contradicts your statement since his will is constantly thwarted and denied.

On panel? LOL rent the movies. Then get back to me. Watch dream warriors again. Hell watch the whole series, so you know what is up. Any powers that his victims think they have are nullified pretty quick.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@static_shock said:

In Silver Surfer #8, the Supreme Intelligence was having significant trouble with Surfer in his dream state, despite Surfer being unable to use the Power Cosmic outright.

Freddy has his own realm sir. And he pulls people into it. So they are on HIS terms. And as I stated before, he could not kill the SS, but he would would beat the crap out of him while he was there.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea Freddy would get wrecked. Does Surfer even sleep? He'd show Freddy shit Freddy wouldn't even comprehend. He'd force Freddy to wake him up.

What feats do you have to back up that statement? Sounds like you are fanboying because you do not know what Freddy can do. We are talking about SS going into Freddy's realm. No power cosmic power there bro, just a very vulnerable Norrin Radd.

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix said:
@patera_all said:
@stunnersix said:
@patera_all said:

Show one instance of the Surfer has being knocked out and thus separated from the power cosmic. I'll be here all night.

Show one instance of SS being in the dream world.

No Caption Provided

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: Well he has fended off telepathic attacks from Moondragon with the mind gem. So I don't think Freddy couldn't contain him within the dream world long enough to be effective. The dude has been outclassed by teenagers on more than one occasion, SS would wreck him at how own game.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Loading Video...

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer stomps.

FiendishMind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FiendishMind

Freddy has his own realm sir. And he pulls people into it. So they are on HIS terms. And as I stated before, he could not kill the SS, but he would would beat the crap out of him while he was there.

The Supreme Intelligence pulled the Surfer's mind into it's collective consciousness, leaving Surfer's physical body behind. In this dreamscape, the Supreme Intelligence effectively had limitless control and power.

Inside the dream, despite being explicitly unable to utilize the Power Cosmic outright, Surfer kept controlling and manifesting things (e.g. controlling plants, manifesting silver animal friends to help him) which (based on the dialog) he definitely was not supposed to be able to do. The specific reason Surfer was able to resist and succeed in the dream realm is never spelled out AFAIK, but it does seem to be at least implied that Surfer's mind/soul was simply too strong to succumb.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm....

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer curbs /thread

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By FullMetalEmprah
No Caption Provided

Surfer wins but even IF somehow he got trapped in the dream world, this guy will show up:

stunnersix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stunnersix: Well he has fended off telepathic attacks from Moondragon with the mind gem. So I don't think Freddy couldn't contain him within the dream world long enough to be effective. The dude has been outclassed by teenagers on more than one occasion, SS would wreck him at how own game.

Freddy is not telepathic. He rules his own dreamworld. And as I said before all slashers have to lose in the end, it is the forced plot. SS would get slapped around like a rag doll in Fred's realm.