Silver Surfer vs DC Females

• 156 results
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Silver Surfer vs DC Females (99 votes)

Surfer 46%
Women 54%
No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman, Donna Troy, Vixen, Big Barda, Supergirl, Raven, Zatanna, Mary Marvel, Power Girl and Starfire

• Pre New 52, Post Annihilation Surfer
  • Battle on an Indestructible Planet
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • NO Pis, CIS
  • Morals off, Bloodlusted, no bfr
  • Start 500 Feet Away
 • 
willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The women have combat speed, numbers, and versatility on their side. Surfer can possibly win with a single initial full-power area attack that takes them out... but odds are the women will get to him first.

Woman 7/10

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team wins

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their only hope would be Zatanna's spell or Raven's HAX.

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Women win. Far stronger than surfer and more versatile.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team still wins

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By brucerogers

@superman19: You're joking right? Surfer has rammed a moon onto Galactus and held a planet together. None of the team members have strength feats on that level. But of course, strength is hardly the deciding factor here.

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: ... Come on,There are multiple planetary lvl characters on the women team. There is no way surfer is going to put them down easy. He really has no chance against this team. WW, SG, and PG can distract him long enough for Zatanna to one shot him.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman and the others can distract Norrin, and Zatanna uses one of her spells. Raven goes into the nexus within her soul self and rapes him with soul manipulation on a multi-universal level or straight uses empathy which is amped to the nine.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman19: Raven has access to the nexus, and I keep making this known on these fourms. Her soul-self is the nexus of all realities, and has soul manipulation a multi-universal bare minimum.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman19: Planetary in terms of strength? Hardly. Post Crisis WW, who has the best standalone feats of strength here, could barely budge the Earth with Superman's and MMH's help and needed the help of multiple powerhouses to pull a moon.

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: barely budge earth? now you're joking. WW can give norrin a good fight 1v1 but here he is fighting 10 different people who are respectively powerful. He looses here man.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By brucerogers

@superman19: What do you want me to say? That's exactly how it went down. They were barely moving the Earth even after giving it their all.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: It comes down to what Zatanna can do , and what version of Raven were using

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Okay, thats fine but here he is fighting 10 powerful people. Do you really think he wins here?

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By comic_book_fan

surfer wins raven and zantana are his biggest threats and he blitzes them before they can do anything the rest he greatly out speeds could turn intangible and just tp everyone or devolve them rapidly age them freeze them in time pull them all into a black hole there is literally countless ways he can win and morals off there is going to be nothing but a atomotized air where the team once stood

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I just saw were using Pre 52 soul manipulation a multi-universal level from Raven and the nexus is at her disposal. Zatanna can do some wicked spells if the rest of the team distracts him, so Raven can port within her soul self. Raven isn't going to start off in her human form, she is a telempathic and she's going to sense what he can do. She's going to lurk around or teleport around until she's given the moment to strike. 9Kind of like she did with Darkseid

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevoidofdeath: Agreed. Surfer has stopped time and has nanosecond perceptions, but he has never used those in combat. That bodes him ill here.

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: yeah, I meant that they are stronger collectively. I agree that SS is stronger than them individually. anyway, I think we are on the same page now

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman19: if he fought them h2h witout using his powers maybe diana or supergirl could take him in a fist fight but he is a faster martian manhunter like 50 something extra powers lol he can see past present and future at the same time raise an entire planet and control there minds he could freeze them in time just to many things to list

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan: Anyways... you're being silly. Zatanna can freeze time and has endless ways of killing him too. The thing about this battle is that it is not a 1v1. He is fighting 10 people who are also bloodlusted and are not just going to be standing there to get killed. Sorry but I just don't see him winning here.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superman19: but he is faster and could see all of there attacks coming and most of them can't hurt him if he phases while he could still hurt them if you through in a little more diverse powersets other than 7 superman clones and only 2 mystics

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Here's the layout (The women' I am not sure what version we're using)

Wonder Woman has the highest durability here because she has feats resisting reality-warping, disintegration, the pull of a black hole, the void hound incident , and the whole implies a thing. Second, we have Powergirl who has high durability, and the super girl and Donna. All of these women will jump they moment Norrin decides to try and speed blitz, and Raven will teleport away with Zatanna. (Not wanking Raven but I know what she can do) Besides, Raven has immunity to time manipulation, and can extend the immunity to her teammates) Raven's soul-self is somewhat of like a Green lantern construct, and it depends on her current state of mind. She's going to take Zatanna with her , and give her the opportunity to cast a spell , and once he's down that gives raven the chance to come in with multi-universal soul manipulation. However, if Raven turns into a demon this becomes a problem because we start seeing abilities that we normally don't.

Superman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comic_book_fan:

@brucerogers: Here's the layout (The women' I am not sure what version we're using)

Wonder Woman has the highest durability here because she has feats resisting reality-warping, disintegration, the pull of a black hole, the void hound incident , and the whole implies a thing. Second, we have Powergirl who has high durability, and the super girl and Donna. All of these women will jump they moment Norrin decides to try and speed blitz, and Raven will teleport away with Zatanna. (Not wanking Raven but I know what she can do) Besides, Raven has immunity to time manipulation, and can extend the immunity to her teammates) Raven's soul-self is somewhat of like a Green lantern construct, and it depends on her current state of mind. She's going to take Zatanna with her , and give her the opportunity to cast a spell , and once he's down that gives raven the chance to come in with multi-universal soul manipulation. However, if Raven turns into a demon this becomes a problem because we start seeing abilities that we normally don't.

ivan_jimenez86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By ivan_jimenez86

MISMATCH!

DC Ladies MURDERS Silver Surfer with relative ease!

As all combatants are bloodlusted and has no morals, Trigon-influenced-Raven would already be a major threat for the Silver Surfer! He has shown horrible defenses against magical attacks. Raven could do any of the following:

1. Have no problem reverting him back to his pre-Silver Surfer humanoid form; effectively de-powering him,

2. Banish him into Trigon's dimension, and to be eaten by her father,

3. Enslave him as her puppet,

4. Absorb his entire energy, soul, powers, and life-force,

5. Infect him with one of the most dangerous 7 Deadly Sins; Pride,

6. Imprison him in her Soul-Self,

And...

7. countless more things that he and his creator (Galactus) wouldn't be able to save him from!

This is only Trigon-influenced-Raven that I've discussed. I haven't began to touch on what Zatanna would do!

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna alone is probably too much for Surfer, with everyone here he gets stomped.

Jirou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer runs right through them.

Britain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jirou said:

Surfer runs right through them.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#132 Soratoumiga  Online

Zatanna or Raven solo

NovaPrime2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer takes it.

Jcoops71

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals on, team has a shot. Zatanna and Raven are the biggest threats, while the others run distraction. The magic users have sufficient hacks, but it really depends on how the fight unfolds and what hacks the Surfer uses in response. With perfect teamwork, team should win more often than not.

Morals off, Surfer just spams continent-busting attacks until no one is left standing. Kryptonians probably survive, so he just drains them, and then mops up anyone else who isn't dead yet.

Bloodlusted Surfer nukes the entire planet. Even if the planet is indestructible, team won't survive. Anyone who manages to stumble away should be severely hurt and easy pickings.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zatanna or Raven solo

Without amps or specific versions? No way Zatanna or Raven is as powerful as Surfer (as far as I know), and he's got an obvious speed advantage.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since it's morals off/bloodlusted I can see Raven or Zatanna pulling out some crazy hax, assuming they're not targeted first by Surfer.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137 Soratoumiga  Online
byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl: Speed sure, but power-wise they are superior.

Only one more powerful is Zatanna, and she is a glass canon. She get assblasted before she can think and then it's an easy win for Surfer. If Surfer doesn't take her out, the team wins due to her. She is literally the only one that can compete with Surfer.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By BoutaTakeAnL
@soratoumiga said:

@boutatakeanl: Speed sure, but power-wise they are superior.

Really? Could I see some scans or something? Beating Surfer power-wise is a really high bar. From what I know, Zatanna doesn't have any innate defense. She'd have to put a shield or ward up, and she'd be dead by then. I can totally see Surfer overpowering Raven before she really does anything.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Soratoumiga  Online

@boutatakeanl: Sure here's some power feats I find the most impressive:

• Fights Zor in Seven Soldiers: Zatanna#4and beats him. Zor is a universal threat (stated in the same comic that he was disrupting fabric of the universe and that he got Spectre down to his knees) capable of matching the Spectre. Also in the scans you see Zatanna growing larger than Earth and literally dwarfing Mars, with Zor throwing comets and satellites at her and her just spitting them out with her mouth etc
  • Breaks Justice League from Despero's mind control in JLA(1997)#119, and freezes him in place. Despero is a Teambuster level threat.
  • She also mindwiped Martian Manhunter, as confirmed in JLA(1997)#115.
  • Knocks down Felix Faust, a decent versatile sorcerer in JLA(1997)#117.
  • Travels to higher spatial and temporal dimensions casually in Seven Soldiers: Zatanna#1.
  • She is capable of creating her own pocket dimensions (Wonder Woman: Agent of Peace#15)
  • She can remove Eclipso's mouth (Eclipso was the original Spectre, and pretty OP) (Justice League Dark(2018)#16)
  • Breaks down a barrier during Justice League Dark#29 that even Phantom Stranger (Abstract+ tier) and Nightmare Nurse couldn't breach, she even says she's better than them here, tho it might be her arrogance etc
  • Her magic easily restrains Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Frankenstein, Black Orchid and Hawkman at the same time in JL Dark#23.
  • She has a few of those statements too, like beingcalled the most powerful member of the JL in Flash(1987)#215 etc

These are imo more than enough power-wise to stomp the Surfer.

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: Well damn... okay then. Is Raven also this powerful? I still think that Surfer is too fast and Zatanna won't be able to defend herself quick enough before Surfer gets a solid shot off.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Maalik

planet level aoe attack and they all die.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: i don't see how any of those put her above silver surfer. ... i can easily counter that Zor feat, zatnanna used the seven soldiers to beat him otherwise it was dragged on...

Still utterly impressive but the rest? Silver surfer has way better feats.

-like beating Knull while weakened silver surfer black #5

-beating tyrant amped by the reality gem ,silver surfer rebirth #5

-backhanding crap loads of characters including Thor,Beta ray bill and ego the living planet.

Squirrel girl vol 2#29.

Also we have his showing against Griever at the end of all things. So i don't get the zatnanna wank.. Surfer can compete with her best showings easy. But i agree the team should win here.

Current /modern surfer have just been very impressive

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144 Soratoumiga  Online

@soratoumiga: Well damn... okay then. Is Raven also this powerful? I still think that Surfer is too fast and Zatanna won't be able to defend herself quick enough before Surfer gets a solid shot off.

@thevoidofdeath has more knowledge on Raven than me, so I recommend asking her, though from what I've seen a bloodlusted Raven is capable of doing a lot high tier stuff

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Soratoumiga  Online

@dami24434: She was beating him by herself, and used Seven Soldiers via some spell that shifted space and time to defeat Sheeda, a completely different character.

-like beating Knull while weakened silver surfer black #5

This was a temporary defeat, and Knull was reformed afterwards. SS also had some plot device with the light energy thing that he never uses and just randomly used against Knull there to BFR him. Not to mention Knull has already beaten him in the same series.

-beating tyrant amped by the reality gem ,silver surfer rebirth #5

Even with Thanos' help he actually wasn't able to beat him, only when he got the Reality Gem for himself was he able to beat him.

Idk about that Squirrel Girl issue tho, then again, it is Squirrel Girl so...

BoutaTakeAnL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boutatakeanl said:

@thevoidofdeath has more knowledge on Raven than me, so I recommend asking her, though from what I've seen a bloodlusted Raven is capable of doing a lot high tier stuff

Alright sounds good. Thank you!

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By TheVoidofDeath

@boutatakeanl: @soratoumiga:

What Incarnation of Raven, and how blood lusted are we speaking. Raven ranges from planetary to multiversal in her Pre to Rebirth incarnation.

The new adult incarnation literally at base is above Neron. And can absorb entities above Norrins pay grade. Which ended up in her becoming corrupted, and turning into the entity known as Unkindness. Which ate dc and pretty much absorbed the vanshing point. She ate all of creation 💀. However, without the Unkindness she's casually above Neron in power. It seems her absorption skills don't really have a limit as long as she can control it .

I am the Raven expert on this site

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Surfer wank. Multiple individuals there could 1v1 Surfer. He regularly has lost to inferior heroes.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer speedblitzes

SonOfMadara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers