10) Hades

How far he can go?

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Asura should be honestly lower. Anyway, dies at 1.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 7/8 could hax his way to a win against asura tho.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: keep downplaying.

Solar system busting>>>>>>anything anyone up to park have done. Also we're you also slightly disappointed on that park became an antagonist?

TomTomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: can you post the scan of solar system feats?

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtomorrow: yikes it really isn't letting me post scans.

But I'll tell you the feats. While fighting a skyfather level being, he destroyed the a star system full of planets using 99.9999999% of his own power while stated that the energy of the being was a millionth of his attack.

Muchhhhhhh weaker heralds have the power to bust giant stars and create black holes(average black holes are at the centre of every galaxy) this is also a pre-annihilation surfer confident that any herald could casually destroy a star.

No Caption Provided

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phone dying

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1, and lol at the rampant Surfer wank. He can't even beat Thor even when trying his hardest.

Avatar image for superduperbumpe
SuperDuperBumpe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1, and lol at the rampant Surfer wank. He can't even beat Thor even when trying his hardest.

Lol what? Surfer would beat Thor and Superman at the same time if they're all going all out

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Beckoned
@olorun said:

@tomtomorrow: yikes it really isn't letting me post scans.

But I'll tell you the feats. While fighting a skyfather level being, he destroyed the a star system full of planets using 99.9999999% of his own power while stated that the energy of the being was a millionth of his attack.

Muchhhhhhh weaker heralds have the power to bust giant stars and create black holes(average black holes are at the centre of every galaxy) this is also a pre-annihilation surfer confident that any herald could casually destroy a star.

No Caption Provided

Nova and Surfer have very different powers. Nova specifically has star-related powers (gravity, heat, light, etc.) and Surfer doesn't. So they don't scale to one another.

And in the second feat Surfer was amped after having absorbed Blackbody's powers rendering it useless.

Silver Surfer (vol. 2) #120
Silver Surfer (vol. 2) #120

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All of the list solo the entirety of marvel and make The One Above All to turn silver surfer and all of his world permantely into anime and manga as its the best form of everything forever (also Midora is hard stomp, maybe should not be as first opponent)

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4,5 and 6 are not anime or manga characters

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: see how you only say bs? Nova does not have "star related powers" all the powers you mentioned surfer has replicated casually. Not only that in that same very issue norrin orders nova to do it because she has the power cosmic hence she must be able to do it. Nice lowball, fam. Maybe go back to space battle...

Norrin did absorb the power but stated that he would return said power but a million times over(ie it was his own power). Surfer through feats is simply more impressive than any goh character.

With scaling and if we took all statements he made seriously he stomps the first 6 people in the gauntlet.

Imagine coming at me and just being wrong lmao.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Beckoned

@olorun: Silver Surfer has destroyed a star once, and that was while he was significantly amped. The fact that you omitted this fact proves one of two things, that you're either ignorant or dishonest.

Norrin did absorb the power but stated that he would return said power but a million times over(ie it was his own power).

He said he'd "return the pain [Uni-lord had dealt to the Universe] a million times over," this has nothing to do with power.

Absorbing Blackbody's power made the Silver Surfer equal to Uni-Lord, as you can see from the scan I posted.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not to mention that Blackbody easily defeated the Silver Surfer when they fought.

Imagine coming at me and just being wrong lmao.

Imagine lying about a scene just to convince people your favorite fictional character would win against characters he actually has no chance against.

Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened said:

Lol what? Surfer would beat Thor and Superman at the same time if they're all going all out

You're obviously trolling

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whathappened: No. The Surfer would beat both Superman and Thor, his powers are just too versatile.

Despite being a pacifist, Thor has no real way of hurting him. We see this in the Mighty Thor.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: yikes is that the only way to be star level, what about literally creating multiple stars while at his weakest? What about having enough energy that the energy would naturally coalesce and turn into a giant black hole? What about cosmic enemies being hit with his attacks and stating that they are being with the power of a starburst(supernova)??? Again you don't read the silver surfer at all and are still trying to downplay him. Ridiculous.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: do not speak to what happened. Biggest surfer hater on this website, he will literally downplay him to city level and street level whenever he can.

TomTomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Beckoned
@olorun said:

@beckoned: yikes is that the only way to be star level, what about literally creating multiple stars while at his weakest? What about having enough energy that the energy would naturally coalesce and turn into a giant black hole? What about cosmic enemies being hit with his attacks and stating that they are being with the power of a starburst(supernova)??? Again you don't read the silver surfer at all and are still trying to downplay him. Ridiculous.

Are you referring to the Microverse shit from the 2016 run? You think that that counts are real stars? You're a wanker...there's no other way to put it. You lie and ignore context to make a character seem more impressive than he is.

The black hole creation feat from Annihilation is valid, however it's of a completely different nature than blowing up planets and stars, and it's questionable to as if it ever would be used in battle.

Also a starburst isn't a supernova (again, stop making shit up) or a quantifiable metric.

Silver Surfer power level is around planet-level (and he has plenty of feats that put him there), just like Goku and Superman, but he's a lot more versatile in his abilities than the aforementioned.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By KillianDuclark

@tomtomorrow:

You clearly don't if you are mislabeling them as such

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: micro verse?? I didn't even nothing that happened in the slott's run.

It's from cates run. Imagine calling me a wanker just to be wrong. You're absolute dumbass. Who doesn't know what they're talking about.

A star burst is literally what the character used to describe an exploding star. Like are you alright in the head?

Planet level? Planet level is what he does CASUALLY, at his weakest. If we lowballing I guess everyone in goh is cloud level because they were pierced by yoo mira who has only sliced clouds.

It's dumb how you fanboys only use lowest feats for your opponents. While using THE SINGLE FEAT YOUR FAVES HAVE. And even then no goh character has planet busting feats.

TomTomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TomTomorrow

@killianduclark: no it's just I didn't knew someone gonna be overdramatic enough to go off topic here for such little thing

But then again this is cv so I guess I should have better mention everything

Also GOH got anime 2020 last year FYI so they fall under anime category too

Now let's just not go anymore off topic here

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Beckoned

@olorun: You're retarded.

1. Post the scene from Cate's run then, complete with issue number so I can check the context because I'm fairly sure you're lying here too.

2. Again, post the scene and issue number. Because in English "starburst" has a very specific meaning that's distinct from the definition of a supernova.

3. Wrong, Surfer only destroys planets when he goes all out. It's by no means a casual feat.

4. The only character in this thread I know of is Silver Surfer. I haven't read Toriko and I don't even know where the other characters are from. So how can I be a "wanker"?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtomorrow:

It got animated by an anime studio.

It does not make it an anime.

/no it's just I didn't knew someone gonna be overdramatic enough to go off topic here/

Get over dramatic over what exactly?

TomTomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TomTomorrow

@killianduclark: so something that is registered as anime under my anime list site is not fall under anime same site that refuse to inculde shows like avatar or castlevenia? Anyway don't care anymore I don't wanna drag the thread over this shit whether I will label them as manhwa or anime in my thread it's my choice

TomTomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morningstar999: wait where do you think Asura belongs in the Gauntlet? Below Goh characters? Because iirc he exceeds toriko characters

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: lmao, I told you what the run was.

Silver surfer black. It only has 5 issues. Read the run if you want context.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Mori Jin

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Beckoned

@olorun: I checked it out (the entire run) and nowhere does the Silver Surfer create stars like you alleged.

You've been caught lying twice now.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1.

thEonE34gG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make it Dark Surfer.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: you must really be blind then because when he literally fights knull's guards he creates a star that lightens the system. And then the second star was created when he literally killed the symbiote planet turned dragon. You really can't read and you have eyesight problems my dude.

I know you're morningstar's alt BTW.

You're really dumb.

Did you even check it out lmao.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101: cap, jin gets matched in stats and outdone in raw power+hax along side Satan.

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Beckoned
@olorun said:

@beckoned: you must really be blind then because when he literally fights knull's guards he creates a star that lightens the system. And then the second star was created when he literally killed the symbiote planet turned dragon. You really can't read and you have eyesight problems my dude.

I know you're morningstar's alt BTW.

You're really dumb.

Did you even check it out lmao.

You're referring to the scene where he lit up the planet before escaping from it?

And this scene where he destroyed Knull's dragon, and creates a spherical explosion of indeterminate size that dissipates shortly after?

You're a fucking wanker, and apparently suffering from schizophrenia too because you're imagining me as other people. If you're so worried about me being someone else call a mod. Take your meds.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: "the ball of light he created" HE LITERALLY STATES HE JUST BIRTHED A NEW STAR. OH MY DAYS STOP. LMAO IT DIDN'T DESTROY THE PLANET BECAUSE HE PUSHED IT AWAY BEFORE GROWING TO FULL SIZE. Call me a wanker at the very least I'm not mentally damaged like you, can't read, practically blind.

Again READ ISSUE 1 WHERE HE'S FIGHTING KNULL'S GUARDS. lack of reading comprehension is not to be blamed on me.

Lmao "debunked" where you can't even read.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@beckoned: dyslexic af and dumb, parents must be proud eh.

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Beckoned
@olorun said:
No Caption Provided

@beckoned: dyslexic af and dumb, parents must be proud eh.

You think the fist-sized ball of light that Surfer used to light up the planet is a star because he called it "an infant star?"

No Caption Provided

This is like calling Vegeta a universe-buster because he has an attack he calls "Big Bang Attack."

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: Holy crap, you're trolling at best, delusional at worse. The attacks doesn't have a name, he simply stated that he indeed created a star.

Lmao the star is fucking growing you idiot. It goes from fist sized to giant sized🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️. Like I said, mental problems.

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Beckoned

@olorun: Nowhere is it implied to have grown, we see it over his hand and then in the sky. It's a ball of light lighting up a world, that's why he calls it an infant star.

But okay, let's pretend you're not desperately trying to grasp for straws here and that this is somehow a real star-creation feat? How would he use it in battle?

The "star" neither harmed the sentinels or even scourged the ground beneath him. So why would it harm someone in battle, like a real star would?

No Caption Provided
Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: you literally see it grow on THE FUCKING PANEL, JEEZUS F'ING CHRIST.

Compare the size of the sun on your image, to the star of my image IT'S LITERALLY GROWING.

OMDS YOU'RE ACTUALLY BLIND, the star lit up the whole star system AT THE VERY LEAST. If you actually read about knull or even read the issues properly you would know that the universe at that time HAD NO STARS AND IT WAS COMPLETELY DARK, A place where him and NYX Lived, but after he created the star he can see perfectly well even lightyears away from the only visible thing, knull's door. He even states that he floated around the universe FOR YEARS AND HAD NOT SEEN A LIGHT AND THAT'S WHEN HE REACHES KNULL'S PLANET. You're trolling, you must be fam.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned: lmao, the sentinels ARE LITERALLY KNOCKED OUT. 😂😂😂What a clown.

Beckoned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Beckoned

@olorun: No, the star is fist sized in all panels in which it's visible, and it barely lights up the atmosphere, let alone "the whole star system."

Yes, the sentinels were subdued by the light. But they're not hurt by it, and neither was the surrounding environment. You'd think a star that close to the planet would cause some major damage to the continent and atmosphere at the very least, right? But it didn't char a single blade of grass.

If this is all you have, then I'm sorry.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Maalik
Stops at 7.
Whathappened

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beckoned said:

@whathappened: No. The Surfer would beat both Superman and Thor, his powers are just too versatile.

Despite being a pacifist, Thor has no real way of hurting him. We see this in the Mighty Thor.

Lmao true you convinced me! Here's bloodlusted Silver Surfer casually oneshotting and speedblitzing Thor. Completely different tiers:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty sure that's Warrior Madness Thor with the PG