Silver surfer and sersi Vs jean grey and Exodus

• 109 results
Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Silver surfer and sersi Vs jean grey and Exodus (33 votes)

Norrin and sersi in a good fight. 52%
Jean and Exodus in a good fighy 39%
Too close to call 9%
  • Victory through incap, death, no bfr.
  • Everyone is morals off
  • Peak exodus
  • Peak sersi
  • Current jean(no phoenix feats but pink form is allowed).
  • 30m starting distance.
 • 
Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invincible-psi: lmao again read the issue again, norrin simply took his power away, he never used his full power, no planets exploded no stars exploded. He was serious about being AGAINST cable's ideals. Hence why he didn't kill him, he simply lobotomozed him. It falls on you to prove that cable has the power to even injure the surfer.

Lmao @ xavier or rachel being more powerful than the surfer. No person here would agree with you. Specially when xavier was put on a coma by moondragon while in the same arc norrin tanked the attack and proceeded to resist and break the goddesses universal tp.

And lol Rachel is simply not even part of this convo. Because she's quite lower.

Lmao thanos was NOT GOING TO KILL GALACTUS AT ALL. HE TRIED TO CATCH HIM BY SURPRISE AND GALACTUS STOMPED HIM AND THANOS PROCEEDED TO BEG GALACTUS TO LISTEN TO HIM. DUMB WANKER.

Lmao at base cable being above surfer when base cable isn't even planetary level, you're spouting crazy ideas. Not only that norrin casually lobotomized him at the peak of his power. Post annihilation surfer>>>>>>pre annihilation>>>God cable>>>>>>>cable.

No, it simply proves that Nate couldn't tp a normal human with 0 tp feats. Show me, who has shaman tp'd?

Franklin has no tp feats, you can say that he's overall more powerful than the surfer, but you've got no evidence in terms of tp.

Legion is dangerous due to his reality warping personalities from what I remember he was slightly above xavier, something the surfer scoffs at since his early days.

Lmao i think you watch too much YouTube and know nothing about the characters you're spouting about. Thanos is an eternal MUTATE. He does not have an X-gene. Its like saying spider-man is a mutant, because he's a mutate. Pls debate all types of people before coming here looking goofy.

The marquis of death however powerful was retconned not to be cannon at all.

To bring the astral plane to the physical world makes no sense? Then why did you mention it as a feat for nate??? Lmao. Norrin stomped someone who did better than nate in that category and now you're trying to backpedal??

Huhhhhhhh the astral plane is not the phoenix force, lmao you're a troll probably pyro trying to troll me.

Having the power of a limitless dimension>>collapsing it. They didn't destroy it, collapsing one point in the astral plane that led to it's full collapse is not the same thing. Is like saying if you open a whole in a plane and the plane itself then either fully collapses that you "destroyed the plane"

Moreover having the power of the whole "multiverse" is quite clearly "multiversal" by your standards. And yet you think xavier is on this level.

Cable has no exploits of being above surfer... EVER. He got one shotted with no problem.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos

Invincible-Psi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun:

where is the relation with the stars?

no need to destroy a planet to go there seriously, and especially in a universe such as marvel, otherwise a blow of thor would destroy the planet.

"he REALLY wanted to be against cable ideals"

siper, except that cable AUSSI didn't want to fight and he even tried to chat with ss while the latter wanted to turn a deaf ear.

even at this level cable has outperformed ss.

2)

full strength rachel is mother askani.

it literally exists in another plane of existence than ss or even anyone else.

that's why I say she rapes the surfer, which is true.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/21/5/1622219632-16222196198486419290772279438248.jpg

they are not in the same league

and yes, xavier> ss in telepathy, you still haven't proved me wrong.

3)

you understand nothing .

i said thanos was destroying and stomp galactus which it is.

i also said galactus broke free and kicked thanos a few moments later.

it is always beyond the capacities of ss, especially when we know that even WITHOUT HIS PSIONIC POWERS, THANOS >>>>>>>>>>> SS.

how the base cable is not at planetary level if it hit apocalypse, who hit hulk, who pulverized a planet in 1 hit?

or when he defeated nate gray and their battles threatened the astral plane which is literally present in every universe which makes it at least a universal feat? HHEEIIIN?

base cable >>>>> planet buster, that shouldn't be up for debate.

4)

"No, it simply proves that Nate couldn't tp a normal human with 0 tp feats. Show me, who has shaman tp'd?"

and that's where you make a fool of yourself.

it's just PIS or so it just proves how powerful he was.

how cable shaman could not tp an "average" human when he was presented as the most powerful psionic in every reality (including surfing) and his power in basic form and without being experienced could compete with that of the phoenix force?

frankly, I do not understand.

5)

LMAO QUOIOOIII? franklin >>>>>>>>>> ss in ALL DOMAINS.

I shouldn't have to debate this, but I'm going to do it anyway.

franklin which resists the tp of the celestials .... allee, it is beyond each exploit of ss ...

damn EVEN FRANKLIN RICHARD CHILD >>>> SS EN TP

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/21/5/1622220901-16222208984351120283163987684307.jpg

a better fight for ss would be franklin richard baby vs ss;)

much more balanced.

legion >>>>>>>>>> ss in all areas.

he is not "just a little" superior to xavier, he is way above it.

seriously ul is multiversal ....

6)

thanos is an eternal mutant, that's what I said.

but at no point did I say he had the x gene.

thanos is considered a mutant.

there is nothing to do with spider man.

he was transferred. he is not a mutant.

he has no particular gene.

7)

it doesn't matter, it's there.

and still billions of must more powerful than ss.

and a source to say that he is not canon? I would like to see her. you might be right, but i want to see her

8)

I brought him back into the nate exploit because it's one of his exploits. but where is the relation with the terrestrial plane?

no one can do better than nate, he is literally the most powerful psionic in every reality and his power is known to be equal to that of the phoenix force.

He is Superior to all enemies that Norin has ever faced.

8)

why shouldn't the astral plane be the phoenix force? the phoenix force is described as the nexus of all psionic powers, so the center of it all.

and the astral plane is literally described as the place where all psionic powers come from.

same definition, same being.

9) norin does not have unlimited power and never had any, otherwise it would equal oaa.

cable> ss I say it again.

i

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invincible-psi: lmao you literally just showed Rachel with the phoenix. You're trolling at this point. Surfer>>>god cable>>>rachel. You either show me feats for rachel that are on par with tricking cosmic entities and even erase/fight them. Otherwise don't mention rachel and chuck in the exact same power level.

And again you're probably an edgy dumb 14 year old who has no idea what they're talking about but don't use the r word here fam. Again show me 1 feat of cable outperforming surfer, ONE. He was casually one shot by a surfer who wasn't trying to hurt him, but stop him(and he did with one simple lobotomy). It falls on you to prove that cable(who never hurt surfer) would somehow be able to hurt the surfer. It falls on you to prove that cable could "tp" someone who Consistently fights cosmic entities.

Lmao except surfer has actually tricked galactus with his psionic powers. So your abc scaling is really quite faulty. Yes thanos is more powerful, but not at all points by feats, such as telepathy, where he tricked galactus and has fought cosmic entities.

Lmao at apocalypse being planetary level, this is literally getting ridiculous, you can say that he has planetary level durability(with wank) but this is not due to him "fighting" a dying hulk. And apoc literally gets beaten by nearly anyone, he almost died during x of swords to a flaming sword, this is not a stance you want to take.

He's not a mutant, deviants are not mutant, STOP DIGGING YOURSELF A DEEPER HOLE. Mutants are offshoots of humans, deviants are not offshoots and they're their own "race"

Nate was not the most powerful psychic in reality period. X titles literally exaggerate mutant powers, there are dozens of cosmic characters from cosmic entities to heralds like the surfer who have better feats. Like saying jean is the most powerful telepath when she would literally get dropped by beyonders, galactus, odin, SURFER.

"he's literally the most powerful telepath in all realities" OK you wanker that's enough, you're actually sounding like aryansingh. Delusional.

Are you reading what you're writing?? Or what I'm writing? Literally said that spidey was a mutate and you're saying he doesn't have the X gene?? Are you mentally ill??

" no one can do better than nate"

A lot of people could easily tp Norman, lmao.

And a lot of people could do better feats like, tp'ing the whole universe.

The astral plane is not the phoenix force ffs🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️.

Olorun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invincible-psi: in silver surfer thy name, even states that surfer can never be hurt on the astral plane because it was the plane of his power. Like are you done wanking someone with no feats who got destroyed by norrin? Pre-annihilation?? What makes you such a fanboy?

Invincible-Psi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@olorun: @olorun:

1)1) Rachel in her mother askani form hasn't had the phoenix force for years now.

rachel is not even in the same plane of existence.

she's just gonna stop surfing ....

2)

Cable defeated Nate Gray who injured Thanos.

simple.

surfing is literally TRAPPED or even SOILED (still not strong enough to show how much thanos clap the ass of ss).

the same nate gray who, with sentry, was able to repel galactus.

this is a sufficient feat.

via scaling, cable >>> ss.

cable, using barely a portion of his power forced ss into a serious fight.

handicap yourself, and break your opponent's arms.

it would be the equivalent of a cable that cripples itself, talks to billions of people and breaks the ss board (which is made of the same material as it).

ss does not fight cosmic entities. she constantly dominates him. he is literally one of her dogs, even in her weakest form.

cable returned to ss mind when ss did not even allow it, tiut talking with the whole planet.

you tried to prove that ss wanted to "chat" with cable, you couldn't. you tried to prove that ss let cable get into his head, you couldn't. you even tried to minimize cable by putting it below planetary when it threatened to destroy the astral plane, which makes it at least a universal feat.

literally every one of your attempts has been unsuccessful. ...it's sad .

3)

did the surfer fend off galactus with his psionic powers? source?

and even so, nate gray sent away galactus with sentry and always got beaten by cable.

but suppose that is the case ... galactus one shot constantly surfing ....

the same for thanos.

4)

apocalypse is easily way above planetary.

he took one shot of a younger thor (the same thor that could stand up to gorr. which is easily planetary too) and totally dominated adult thor with his riders. (adult thor beats almost all the time ss)

also, how is he not planetary when he totally dominated ikaris during their fight? ikaris which, I remind you, is constantly brought up to the level of thor ... the same thor which constantly beats ss bahahahha

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2021/21/6/1622304197-16223041905886857483405020510945.png

apocalypse >>>>>>>>> planetary

5)

thanos is a mutant.

he was born with the deviant gene that transforms the Eternals into becoming.

it is the equivalent of the x-gene in the Eternals.

and stop saying anything, neither the deviants nor the Eternals are their own "race" as you claim, they are simply humans improved by the celestials. a black person (eternal) and a white person (mutant) are both human beings, unrelated to the "proper race"

7)

source that anything is exaggerated?

xavier >> ss, I have already proved it and you literally closed your valve right after 🤣🤣.

xavier has several tp feats universal. and ss? a ? of them ? I have more! besides you have not released me any exploit of ss with proof until now.

nate is always superior to Xavier.

and where is the relation with jean? no one ever claimed she was more powerful than odin or galactus.

8)

"Are you reading what you write? Or what I write? Literally says spidey was a mutant and you say he doesn't have the X gene ?? Are you mentally ill?"

ok i see you don't know the different races of marvel lore.

mutate: https: //marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Glossary: ​​Mutate

mutant: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Homo_superior

marvel literally made distinctions between the two to avoid confusion.

I already knew you were stupid, but now I realize how much of an understatement that was. you are simply retarded, see unschooled.

9)

based on PIS exploits (since you want to play that) nate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> [...] >>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ss LMAO!

silver surfer was retained for a certain period by black panther.

xavier has tp the whole universe. nate is Superior to him.

10)

this is your opinion, but you did not give any arguments to prove the contrary.

via what marvel has shown and said to us, the astral plane represents the phoenix.

death: hell

eternity: multiverse

infinity: time

phenix: astral plane

they all have their domains, so it would be logical that the phoenix force, which is the most powerful cosmic entity after the LT (admitted by eternity) ALSO has its domain.

damn you are making a fool of yourself ....

Fuillermo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invincible-psi: 🤦🤦🤦

I suggest you leave bro. Your rankings are wack and you are obviously highballing certain characters based on obviously faulty A-B-C logic

Invincible-Psi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheSandman31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By TheSandman31
@olorun said:

@lordofallhumans: cable was not on par with pre-annihilation norrin. Norrin could've ended the fight whenever he felt like but he was listening to cable's reasoning norrin one shot him, and lobotomised him in one go. Hold your horses, exodus has better tk and tp than savior cable? This is slander imho.

Norrin was not the one who lobotomized Cable. Cable lobotomized himself, he was the one who gave Deadpool the mission to find the missing components of his old space station and assemble it to a device that he can use to lobotomize himself. After the fight with Surfer, Cable teleported him and Deadpool to one of his safe houses in Switzerland and had Deadpool use the device on him.

"A part of me is actually happy to just let go..just to...stop fighting!"

"Do you have any idea how heavy a burden it is to walk around with all of this piled on your back. I made my "big statement" to the people of the world. If you weren't paying attention, shame on you. I'm done with being a general, a messiah, a savior and a fool all at t he same time"

"I've done enough, haven't I? I've fought long enough! let my last act --- showing people how this world could be better --- let that be the end!"

3. Cable wanted to sacrifice himself to show the world that it could be better

This was his plan all along, he basically did Zero Requiem before it was cool. Hell he evenexplained it to Surferwhilethey were fighting

IM: That's right I'm mad! And you're crazy! Here I am interviewing you because you truly wanted to save the world, and I wanted people to see that. Sure you're a bit nuts, but hey, your motives are pure, I just didn't know suicide was part of the game plan!(Cable and Deadpool #10)
And if I died saving them --- then my sacrifice --- their guilt --- would serve as the catalyst to keeping them together! (Cable abd Deadpool #10)
"I've done enough, haven't I? I've fought long enough! let my last act --- showing people how this world could be better --- let that be the end!" (Cable and Deadpool #12)
Knowing all of that would allow me to access my powers to the fullest of their abilities -- that it would let me bring the world against one common hope and one common enemy (Cable and Deadpool #9)

If Cable planned to lose then why is he ranting to Surfer not letting him complete his plan? The answer to that is in the interview, in Cable's last will/interview/testament. Cable said he planned and micromanaged everything that happened in that storyline

IM: And there's no other way to accomplish your plan short of dying at the precise moment that allows you to stave off the annihilation of the entire planet?

Cable: No, I've pretty much got it figured out to the last decimal point

As shown in the interview, Cable knew, and planned, that he's going to be stopped just as he was about to finish his "plan"

(Cable and Deadpool #12)

IM: Unless what?

Cable: An unexpected wild card exacerbates the situation. I don't know, somehow forcing me to generate more power than I had planned to use on a faster timetable. That might cause me to burn out faster, before I can cover the world in my little telepathic security blanket. And then...

Anyway, everything that happened was what Cable wanted to happen. After Deadpool used the device Cable "ordered" (manipulated him into assembling) to be assembled, Cable was able to use his powers one

"This is what I wanted...what I needed---only way to stop my powers --- to keep myself from ever losing control was to" (Cable and Deadpool #10)

To further prove that all of this is all according Cable's plan lets talk about the device Deadpool used.

The device that was used to lobotomized Cable, in order to remove his powers, was a future tech that Wade was paid to get. The Cat (Shen Kuei) was also looking for the parts of this device in order to stop Cable.

THE BURNT OFFERING PART 3 Deadpool is tracking down components of the hi-tech puzzle that will de-power Cable - but so is everyone else in the Marvel Universe. Plus, find out who hired Deadpool!

https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/69/cable_deadpool_2004_9

So who "hired" Deadpool? None other than Cable himself

Cable to Wade "But you have to understand something--I wanted you to succeed!"

Cable manipulated Deadpool and the Catinto assembling the device that will be used to stop him (Cable and Deadpool#10)

Cable did not lose because he got outclassed, Cable lost to Surfer because that was what his plan was all along.

Aside from that, its been hinted, if not outright stated that Cable has knowledge of the future.

Cable: Irene, I'm a time-traveler, The entire concept of time is very malleable to me - not that I can timeslide now, but when I could, I'm saying, it changes your perceptions of the here and now, The present becomes a place to be, but you accept it is only but a fraction of all that was or will be

IM: And for those who will read this who don't speak Askani gibberish?

Cable: Not to sound patronizing, but I think on very different levels than those restricted to linear living- and most certainly on a different level than those whose power is dependent on the vagaries of regular elections or the lifespan limitations of dictatorial rule. (Cable and Deadpool #9 - Cable's last will and interview Part 1)

https://www.marvel.com/comics/issue/69/cable_deadpool_2004_9

IM: You sound like you have this all figured out

Cable: I'm from the future, Irene. How do you know everything that is about to happen isn't something I read in my history tapes?

IM:I - I honestly hadn't thought of that, I mean, well, is it? History for you? Do you know the outcome of the actions you've taken?

Cable: Well, I'd certainly like you to think I do

IM: That's not an answer

Cable: Of course it is, just not the one you wanted to hear (Cable and Deadpool #9 - Cable's last will and interview Part 1)

Cable: They'll launch an attack. Several, probably. They'll start before my deadline even expires. That will fail. Then they'll send the superhumans. Probably the X-Men first. They're mutants, that's a safe message to send the world. They know me, so they'll have some tricks up their sleeves.

IM: You sound like you have this all figured out. Cable: I'm from the future, Irene. How do you know everything that is about to happen isn’t something I read in my history tapes? l honestly hadn't thought of that. I mean, well, is it? History for you? Do you know the outcome of the actions you've taken?

Cable: Well, certainly like you to think I do.

IM: That's not an answer.

Cable: Of course it is, just not the one you wanted to hear.

IM: You said the X-Men would come first.

Cable: They're the vanguard of the mutant rights movement. They've been given international authority. They have the coolest costumes. Yes, I'd expect they're first (Cable and Deadpool #9 - Cable's last will and interview Part 1)

Cable's loss to Surfer was part of Cable's plan so it shouldn't be used to say Silver Surfer is more powerful than Cable because its not even a real fight in the first place, its a choreographed fight in which Cable planned to lose in the very beginning.