• Random encounter. No knowledge.
  • Morals off.
AgentSandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since it's morals off, I could see Surfer and Quasar taking the majority, but I'm still not sure.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm Team 1 I think

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League.

TheFlashFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone that uses energy attacks here is fkt.

MarcusAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1, yo.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Warlockmage

Surfer and Quasar drain GL and Captain Atom. then its a 2 on 2 and morals off Surfer and Quazee take this

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer and Quasar drain GL and Captain Atom. then its a 2 on 2 and morals off Surfer and Quazee take this

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:

How will they drain Captain Atom? He gets his power from an infinite source. Captain Atom can also possibly take them to the Quantum Field where he's near omnipotent and win that way.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard said:
@warlockmage said:

How will they drain Captain Atom? He gets his power from an infinite source. Captain Atom can also possibly take them to the Quantum Field where he's near omnipotent and win that way.

seeing as Quasar can do the exact same thing im gonna say that wont work. im also gonna go ahead and call BS on that whole teleporting thing because if he could do that on a consistent basis he wouldnt have gotten his butt kicked by Majestros (and he got tooled by Majestros)

so if Quasar cant drain him. he simply knocks him out. its not like Captain Atom can hurt either person on this.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@decaf_wizard said:
@warlockmage said:

seeing as Quasar can do the exact same thing im gonna say that wont work. im also gonna go ahead and call BS on that whole teleporting thing because if he could do that on a consistent basis he wouldnt have gotten his butt kicked by Majestros (and he got tooled by Majestros)

so if Quasar cant drain him. he simply knocks him out. its not like Captain Atom can hurt either person on this.

Quasar "knocks him out"?

jrupert1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League wins.

For the most part the the characters are somewhat similar (save for Orion), to the point I'd say numbers play a key factor in the outcome.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green Lantern gets drained. But League takes it.

Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
deactivated-57c3cf21b495e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

League takes this. Captain Atom is definitely not being drained.

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel

While Quasar is keeping Cap Atom busy, SS beats the other 3 and gang-up on Atom.

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice League stomp!

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Marvel

While Quasar is keeping Cap Atom busy, SS beats the other 3 and gang-up on Atom.

im ignoring Willpayton up there. but i want you to know Quasar is actually superior to Silver Surfer.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20  Edited By kbroskywalker

@mysticmedivh: barry allen solos:

i'll post what i posted somewhere else about his powers:

who wins depends on what the flash is willing to do. If he's willing to go all out, he solos, but if he holds back too much team two stands a chance. Barry is a time manipuator who when pressed can make other time manipulators appear like statues, he created and can control at his whim a dimension that is omnieverything and has the history of existince, he can punch at mftl, has phased through beings like mmh, and can make objects explode, and can calculate every possible scenario in an instant.

Barry is mftl pre and new 52. On pure instinct he moves to light as a human moves to a bacteria.

captain atom is overkill

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarthas said:

Team Marvel

im ignoring Willpayton up there. but i want you to know Quasar is actually superior to Silver Surfer.

I'm not saying Q>SS.

It is more efficient this way as SS can dispose of the 3 much faster while Q holds Cap Atom back.

Void-X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hear some serious Surfer love goin on. He's a wussy. The only speed he has is fast forward. dude gets taken out by street levelers all the time.

Justice League stomp!

s1ckb0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x said:

I hear some serious Surfer love goin on. He's a wussy. The only speed he has is fast forward. dude gets taken out by street levelers all the time.

Justice League stomp!

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh: barry allen solos:

i'll post what i posted somewhere else about his powers:

who wins depends on what the flash is willing to do. If he's willing to go all out, he solos, but if he holds back too much team two stands a chance. Barry is a time manipuator who when pressed can make other time manipulators appear like statues, he created and can control at his whim a dimension that is omnieverything and has the history of existince, he can punch at mftl, has phased through beings like mmh, and can make objects explode, and can calculate every possible scenario in an instant.

Barry is mftl pre and new 52. On pure instinct he moves to light as a human moves to a bacteria.

captain atom is overkill

Barry Allen isn't in this fight. Please stay on-topic.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@mysticmedivh: oh sorry, saw jl thought you meant mainstream members

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@overlordarthas said:

Team Marvel

Why? You dont care to explain how Quasar would knock out Captain Atom?

OverLordArthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@void-x said:

Justice League stomp!

Agreed. Silver Surfer got beat by the following:

By Mexican Mob
By Mexican Mob
By Black Panther
By Black Panther

Yeah he is weak.

#Sarcasm

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage said:
@overlordarthas said:

Team Marvel

no because i choose not to engage a DC fan who knows next to nothing about any marvel characters. Im gonna amend my statement. Captain Atom has not a shot at harming Surfer or Quasar, since Quasar has

harmed both Soul Gem Adam Warlock (who would 1 shot Captain Atom) and Adam Magus (who would also one shot Captain Atom) im gonna say he has the feats to hurt Captain Atom.

im gonna guess you know absolutely 0 of Soul Gem Warlocks feats and 0 of Adam Magus' feats and im not gonna explain them to you (because that would take far too long).

happy now :)

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

#33  Edited By cosmicallyaware1

@cosmicallyaware1: Glad to have you on board. I'm looking forward to your thoughts.

no problem, thanks! I'm very interested in giving them......just not tonight hahahah, too tired to do a substantial post.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton said:
@warlockmage said:
@overlordarthas said:

Team Marvel

no because i choose not to engage a DC fan who knows next to nothing about any marvel characters. Im gonna amend my statement. Captain Atom has not a shot at harming Surfer or Quasar, since Quasar has

harmed both Soul Gem Adam Warlock (who would 1 shot Captain Atom) and Adam Magus (who would also one shot Captain Atom) im gonna say he has the feats to hurt Captain Atom.

im gonna guess you know absolutely 0 of Soul Gem Warlocks feats and 0 of Adam Magus' feats and im not gonna explain them to you (because that would take far too long).

happy now :)

Is it that time of the month?

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: I tend to stay out of threads with willpayton... he will go into threads close minded to the point of having 4 people arguing against him and obliterating his arguments, yet still acts like he wins the whole thing when we wash our hands of him

TheGhostKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer solos

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage: I tend to stay out of threads with willpayton... he will go into threads close minded to the point of having 4 people arguing against him and obliterating his arguments, yet still acts like he wins the whole thing when we wash our hands of him

Please stop acting like a child. You came to this thread to contribute nothing other than to make a personal attack. If you have nothing to add here or cant post in a civil manner, then maybe not posting at all is your best option.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: just warning a newbie, friend

It's people like you that really make CV an unpleasant place to be. You really have nothing better to do than go around personally attacking people because of whatever axe you have to grind. Now it's one thing if we're having some sort of argument and I attacked you, but here you felt the need to come into this thread for the sole purpose of being an a**hole without any provocation. Do you think that makes me look bad, or you?

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: the difference? I'm a disgruntled, deployed marine who could honestly care less of what a bunch of kids think about me. You go in and troll the hell out of arguments, then act all innocent when people get tired of your cap and call you out. Let me guess, you gonna flag me like you flag everybody else who calls you out on your trolling?

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hollow_point: Not to be rude but Will isn't trolling here and you guys could potentially spam the thread so best to look for another thread where Will is trolling or just PM him or something.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By willpayton

@hollow_point said:

@willpayton: the difference? I'm a disgruntled, deployed marine who could honestly care less of what a bunch of kids think about me. You go in and troll the hell out of arguments, then act all innocent when people get tired of your cap and call you out. Let me guess, you gonna flag me like you flag everybody else who calls you out on your trolling?

Oh, so you come here for no reason other than to insult me and start a flame war, and I'M the troll?

And now you're also bitching that if you act like an ass that you shouldnt get flagged? Stop acting like a BJORKING child and maybe then people will stop flagging you.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: watch that potty mouth, kid. And it's funny, a troll like yourself calling me, someone who until now hasn't been called a troll, a, well troll

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By willpayton

@hollow_point said:

@willpayton: watch that potty mouth, kid. And it's funny, a troll like yourself calling me, someone who until now hasn't been called a troll, a, well troll

Yet you came here for no other reason than to insult, troll, and derail the thread. And please dont call me a "kid".

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willpayton: why shouldn't I call you a kid? A potty mouth like that should be washed out with soap...

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lukespeedblitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Potty mouth was actually used in a serious manner in this thread? Hmmmm......

On topic, team 1 I would say.

Darth_Wayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Potty mouth was actually used in a serious manner in this thread? Hmmmm......

On topic, team 1 I would say.

Lol.