Silva and Zeno vs Adult Gon

Avatar image for nervedamage
Nervedamage

1720

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Nervedamage
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Everyone here is in character (Zeno and Silva killed everyone Gon's ever loved.)

Location: Forest Temple.

Who's winning this one?

The Zoldyck team has been shown to go against the Phantom Troupe's leader without being utterly stomped, I believe this is a fair matchup.

Avatar image for juicers
Juicers

2238

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pitou is above either of them and Gon could almost statue Pitou.

Gon obliterates

Avatar image for nervedamage
Nervedamage

1720

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

bump

Avatar image for joshtaku
JoshTaku

700

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gon stomps badly. Waaaay above in terms of speed and power. Not that I'm underestimating the duo but nen expertise and tactics don't mean much against an overwhelmingly powerful opponent. I.E. Netero vs. Meruem.

I think about 95% victory chance to gon and the remaining 5% to the duo

Avatar image for hittheassasin
HitTheAssasin

9346

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gon blitzes and oneshots twice.

Avatar image for defiant_will
defiant_will

962

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for rizaadxn
Rizaadxn

359

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Everyone here is in character (Zeno and Silva killed everyone Gon's ever loved.)

Lmao, they never stood a chance.

Avatar image for gaoron
Gaoron

10626

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for namebk
Namebk

2334

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Avatar image for captfalcon725
CaptFalcon725

1981

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nervedamage said:

Everyone here is in character (Zeno and Silva killed everyone Gon's ever loved.)

Wait, what? Gon as an adult is already out of character, and you add that to it? This is basically a mismatch.