Avatar image for supergirl_prime
Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Supergirl_Prime

Poll: Sif (MCU) vs Iron Man (MCU) (67 votes)

Sif 24%
Iron Man 75%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

-Hand 2 Hand Combat

-Movie feats only

-No flying

• 
Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Black_Arrow

Iron man.

Avatar image for joey_destroyer_of_worlds
Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Supergirl_Prime

Sif effortlessly kicked a truck with on foot -around 50 feet. I've never seen Iron Man replicate such a strength feat. He had trouble lifting a car.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does hand to hand restrict Iron Man from his ranged attacks as well?

Probably Iron Man either way. I fairly sure he's stronger and more durable

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif effortlessly kicked a truck with on foot -around 50 feet. I've never seen Iron Man replicate such a strength feat. He had trouble lifting a car.

That was in his early armor. He was brawling with Thor. War Machine can carry tanks around.

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:
@supergirl_prime said:

That was in his early armor. He was brawling with Thor. War Machine can carry tanks around.

March Cinematic Universe War Machine has never carried a tank around.

Brawling with Thor doesn't mean your suit gave you an increase of strength -it was being brought to 400% capacity that raised him to that level. he was still getting his ass kicked.

Thor would grab a normal, 100% Iron Man and rip him in two. Sift should pull a hard earned victory.

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: Wrong, actually, War Machine carried a tank in an MCU canon comic. On my phone now so I can't find a scan.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcus said:
@supergirl_prime said:

Brawling with Thor doesn't mean your suit gave you an increase of strength -it was being brought to 400% capacity that raised him to that level. he was still getting his ass kicked.

Thor would grab a normal, 100% Iron Man and rip him in two. Sift should pull a hard earned victory.

According to him in Age of Ultron he does.

Also the struggling to lift a car was when the suit was at low power on the failing chest piece.

He really wasn't doing too badly at all. Plus his armor was durable to tank hits from Mjolnir. How's Sif gonna hurt him before he hurts her?

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Im stays at range he can win. If he gets close she will win.

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: Wrong, actually, War Machine carried a tank in an MCU canon comic. On my phone now so I can't find a scan.

We're discussing the Cinematic Universe. Not comic.

So wrong.

Try again.

@arcus said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@arcus said:
@supergirl_prime said:

Also the struggling to lift a car was when the suit was at low power on the failing chest piece.

He really wasn't doing too badly at all. Plus his armor was durable to tank hits from Mjolnir. How's Sif gonna hurt him before he hurts her?

He can't. She should be as durable as Thor because they're both Asgardians. Nothing Iron Man can do should harm her, just knock her around a bit.

He struggled to lift a car where she effortlessly kicked a trunk.

The physical strength and durability is clearly in Sif's favor.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boostmygold said:

We're discussing the Cinematic Universe. Not comic.

So wrong.

Try again.

@arcus said:
@supergirl_prime said:
@arcus said:
@supergirl_prime said:

He can't. She should be as durable as Thor because they're both Asgardians. Nothing Iron Man can do should harm her, just knock her around a bit.

He struggled to lift a car where she effortlessly kicked a trunk.

The physical strength and durability is clearly in Sif's favor.

He's talking about comics that are companions to the cinematic universe and part of MCU canon.

There's no reason for Sif to be as durable as Thor. He's physically superior to all the other Asgardians we've seen by a solid margin. Nothing suggests she's as durable as he is.

He struggled to lift a car in an early armor on a poor power source. Do you honestly think his armor hasn't improved since then?

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: You're the one who's wrong, buddy. That comic is CANON to the MCU. So Rhodey's claim of lifting a tank is actually 100% true.

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: You're the one who's wrong, buddy. That comic is CANON to the MCU. So Rhodey's claim of lifting a tank is actually 100% true.

We're only using movie feats.

Hollow_Point

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting battle. Let me see a good debate. Personally, I'm going with ironman for now

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: Says who? When was that stated? The title says MCU. The comic is canon and takes place in the MCU universe. It's a feat just as if it would've happened in the movies. Rhodey already claimed it happened in the movies, and the comic backs it up with the actual feat.

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Arcus1

@boostmygold said:

We're only using movie feats.

Because you want Sif to win

No Caption Provided

This was in one of his weakest armors.

Drakkis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: Why are you even trying to argue the tank feat he tells the story twice in Age of Ultron at the Party unless he was blatantly lying.

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Supergirl_Prime

Sif should be as durable as Thor by default. Nothing says she isn't. She even tanked a shotgun blast point blank range and fought the Destroyer.

Asgardians are tough by default. The Hulk couldn't even knock one out.

I don't see Iron Man possessing enough strength to knock her out. Besides, he'll keep hitting her until his batteries run out.

Trailers weigh up to 12 tons and cars are roughly 1 ton. Her feat is stronger and much, much better, considering a heavier object went flying several times further.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif should be as durable as Thor by default. Nothing says she isn't. She even tanked a shotgun blast point blank range and fought the Destroyer.

I don't see Iron Man possessing enough strength to knock her out. Besides, he'll keep hitting her until his batteries run out.

Trailers weigh up to 12 tons and cars are roughly 1 ton. Her feat is stronger and much, much better, considering a heavier object went flying several times further.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Except the fact that nothing says she is as durable as Thor, and there's no reason to suggest she is as durable as Thor. There's every reason to think he's physically superior to her, like he is to all the other Asgardians we've seen

Iron Man tanked missiles and hits from Mjolnir. Those > shotgun blasts.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't read h2h when I voted im actually for sif

Drakkis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While I do think Sif might be able to take this I'm pretty sure the shotgun blast hit her armor judging by the sound it made when it hit her. That said Thor is > average asgardian and with That said that doesn't mean the average asgardian is weak Elliot Randalph could grab and bend a knife without a scratch Sif and the Warriors three I think are slightly above an average asgardian not really thor level though. If we assume Sif is as durable as say Volstagg who in the first Thor movie survived being in a diner when the destroyer straight up blew it up then I think she can take some of iron man's blasts.

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's an Asgardian. That's enough reason to deduce that she's as durable as Thor, nothing suggests she isn't.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Hulk couldn't put Loki down with all his strength. Asgardians are tough bastards.

I don't think Iron Man has the punching power to put Sif down, just knock her down. Eventually he'll tire.

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because it is H2H only, I have to give it to Sif. If it wasn't limited to H2H only then IM would take it fairly easily.

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians were knocking around frost giants no problem.

It doesn't change the principal.

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The 50 calibres were messing him up.

Also he didn't tank the tank. It missed him and it caught his attention.

Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgardians were knocking around frost giants no problem.

It doesn't change the principal.

And what proves that Frost Giants are anything more than human level?

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: Actually Thor was the only Asgardian that was 'knocking around Frost Giants no problem.' All the other Asgardians were at the very least physically even with them. All the more evidence that Thor is no typical Asgardian.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: Actually Thor was the only Asgardian that was 'knocking around Frost Giants no problem.' All the other Asgardians were at the very least physically even with them. All the more evidence that Thor is no typical Asgardian.

Thor had Mjolnir. We're talking about durability and strength.

Without Mjolnir, Thor has trouble with Loki. Whom Sif could probably beat.

Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: Lol no he doesn't. A visibly upset Thor literally picked Loki up like a rag doll and smashed him on the ground after he got stabbed.

Joey_Destroyer_of_Worlds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has Sif shown bullet-durability?

Arcus1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's an Asgardian. That's enough reason to deduce that she's as durable as Thor, nothing suggests she isn't.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Hulk couldn't put Loki down with all his strength. Asgardians are tough bastards.

I don't think Iron Man has the punching power to put Sif down, just knock her down. Eventually he'll tire.

...no, it's not. Thor's clearly superior to other Asgardians.

That's terrible logic.

Loki was down.

Why did you make this thread if you're so biased towards Sif?

The 50 calibres were messing him up.

Also he didn't tank the tank. It missed him and it caught his attention.

He got hit by the tank, that's why he fell out of the sky. Then he dodged the tank's second attack and tank missiled it

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony easily

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

MrClarky1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergirl_prime: Wow again you make a thread which you're completely biased in, unwilling to listen to other points of view, I'm not even going to bother with this you are a complete cancer on this site.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 HulkBusterx9  Online

Sif has the strength, skill, and maybe durability. Iron man has the gear, brain, and speed. Iron man was having trouble with Thor, and Sif is on valkyrie level. Iron man has the slight edge. Iron man, but in a very difficult fight.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HulkBusterx9  Online

@boostmygold said:

Thor had Mjolnir. We're talking about durability and strength.

Without Mjolnir, Thor has trouble with Loki. Whom Sif could probably beat.

He didn't have trouble, he was clearly holding back because he loves Loki.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His inteligent system has aoutomatic h2h combats programmed. IM stomps

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 HulkBusterx9  Online

We only saw that in civil war.

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 HulkBusterx9  Online

@arcus1 said:
@supergirl_prime said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Except the fact that nothing says she is as durable as Thor, and there's no reason to suggest she is as durable as Thor. There's every reason to think he's physically superior to her, like he is to all the other Asgardians we've seen

Iron Man tanked missiles and hits from Mjolnir. Those > shotgun blasts.

Asgardian trained warriors are depicted as much tougher and stronger compared to the average one. So I think she is Loki level or above in terms of strength and durability.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d0b495e7009f
deactivated-5d0b495e7009f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@davidharewood14 said:

We only saw that in civil war.

So that doesn't count ?

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HulkBusterx9  Online
algorhythm511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony got hit with a missile, fell out of the sky and was fine. He also took a direct hit from Thor's hammer. I am going to give the majority to IM.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
Ready_4_Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony 10/10

HulkBusterx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 HulkBusterx9  Online

Tony got hit with a missile, fell out of the sky and was fine. He also took a direct hit from Thor's hammer. I am going to give the majority to IM.

Asgardian elite warriors are depicted as Loki level and above. So if Iron man can tank a missile, or a hit from Thor's hammer, Sif likely can to.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c917f846ef0b
deactivated-5c917f846ef0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sif is more on Cap's level, not Stark's