Shunsui, Toshiro & Byakuya vs Magneto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

rules:

• eos Bleach team
  • everybody on Bleach team starts off in Bankai
  • reiatsu=psionic energy
  • random encounter
  • bloodlusted
  • morals off
  • standard gear
  • win by any means

Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's classic Magneto then i give the fight to him. But if it's the nerfed version we've been seeing in recent years then i'm going with team Bleach. Also it depends on distance because characters like Byakuya have a speed advantage over Magneto but if the fight starts off further away then Magneto can simply raise his shields.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ourmanuel

IS magneto really that slow? I assumed he would be close to FTL like pretty much everyone else in marvel.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IS magneto really that slow? I assumed he would be close to FTL like pretty much everyone else in marvel.

Lol at everyone in Marvel being FTL.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: broad generalization but you get my point.

Or maybe I was thinking about DC??

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the version of Mags being used. So it’s either mags stomps or bleach team hax stomps

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem with these Marvel characters is that they have an awful lot of feats and I never know nearly enough about them. Can Magneto survive Shunsui's Bankai?

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By IndomitableRegal

As long as it's not some nerfed version of Magneto, he wins without much difficulty. Nothing's penetrating his shields, nor is anyone moving fast enough to get to him first.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

Magneto will be affected by Shunsui's Bankai one way or the other, he can't escape it. Can he survive it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is he getting around Shunsui's damage sharing?

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: broad generalization but you get my point.

Or maybe I was thinking about DC??

Ya DC is far more known for tacking on super speed to their characters and never properly utilizing it. That's why OOC is used for said characters. It's the only time they operate how people wish they would.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Magneto is a bad matchup for most Bleach characters due to Zanpakutostill having metallic properties despite not being made of metal. Magneto is also like ftl and planetary, @jedixman: @god_spawn: @juiceboks: please lock this.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nomar

@jko1: Magneto is not FTL. Do not spread such misinformation. I don't think you understand how trivial the things Magneto has trouble with would be if he were FTL. Don't waste your time cherry picking feats either. I'm aware of them all.

He's got some great reaction feats (many unquantifiable) don't get me wrong, but I don't think this board really has a grasp of what FTL or even LS means. Clearly.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Heterodoxy

@jko1:

Zanpakuto don't have metallic properties at all, the blades are made of reishi (which is what souls are made of in Bleach) and the Zanpakuto themselves are created from their users Reiryoku/spiritual power.

Edit: Reiryoku is spiritual power, not pressure. Spiritual pressure is Reiatsu.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1 said:

Mismatch. Magneto is a bad matchup for most Bleach characters due to Zanpakutostill having metallic properties despite not being made of metal.

>Not made of metal

There you go, done. Though iirc he’s also been shown manipulating even non-metallic object without the need for iron to be in them.

Magneto is also like ftl and planetary,

Cherry picking, some of those feats could be considered outliers/him with amps though my knowledge on him has waned.

@jedixman: @god_spawn: @juiceboks: please lock this.

Hi mods!

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal:

Magneto will be affected by Shunsui's Bankai one way or the other, he can't escape it. Can he survive it?

Shunsui's bankai affects everyone in the vicinity, so using it isn't really the best idea, but everyone starts in bankai anyway, so that's a moot point (and the 1st stage will do nothing since there's no wounds inflicted on anyone). Honestly, bloodlusted with morals off, I see Magneto basically tearing them apart from the jump. I mean it's not really OOC, and even current Magneto (who was very much morals on) did this:

The first scan against the X-Men was a danger room simulation, but it's not something he couldn't readily replicate.

Heterodoxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: @deactivated-5beeed406e9c9:

Can their bloodlusted state change during the battle? For example, wouldn't Magneto cease to be bloodlusted the moment he's inside Katen Kyokotsu's area of effect and instead start feeling desperate and melancholic? Its Bankai has this effect. If not, Magneto probably takes this. If yes, can he survive?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shunsui starts off using Bankai? Then Bleash team wins.

Jon_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

team lose